Epilogue-
One year later

It was a breezy summer day in Central Park, a small ceremony for three couples. The women all wore summer white dresses and their hair was swept up in a beautiful French twist. The men were dressed in jeans, a tee-shirt and suit jacket. It was something simple for a small wedding. The only guests there were family.

“Are we ready to start?” The priest asks the couples.

“Yes, Father Jones,” Spike held on to Buffy’s hand, as did Xander with Anya, and Willow with Tara.

“Since there’s no one here to object, I’ll just get started,” He turned to his right where Willow and Tara were standing. “Do you Willow take Tara as your life partner through sickness and in health? Till death do you part?”

“Yes I do.” Willow smiled and kissed Tara’s had.

“Do you Tara take Willow as your life partner through sickness and in health? Till death do you part?”

“Yes, I do!” Tara squeezed Willow’s hand.

“Then I pronounce you as life partners.” The priest says as he makes the cross sign in the air. “You may now kiss each other.” Connor was in the background snapping pictures as Willow and Tara kissed and embraced each other tightly. The priest moved on Spike and Buffy and Xander and Tara.

“Do you Alexander...” The priest was interrupted.

“Hey, it’s Xander!” Xander pointed out.

The priest rolled his eyes and started over again, “Do you Xander and William, take Anyanka and Elizabeth to be your wives? To have and to hold from this forward. Through sickness and in health. Till death do you part?”

“I do.” The couples said in unison.

“Then I pronounce you, by the state of New York, Man and wife...You may kiss your brides.” Xander and Anya kissed but Spike dipped Buffy and gave her a deep passionate kiss, which had the whole group laughing.

Connor was snapping pictures, “Now that’s a picture to remember.” He chuckled as Spike brought Buffy back to her feet. They looked around a little embarrassed and giggled.

“So, Mr. and Mrs. Preston, and Mr. and Mrs. Harris what prêt ell will you be doing?” Dawn asked curiously.

“We’re going to Paris.” Spike informed them. Buffy was surprized. He had kept it to himself all that time.

“Spike, why didn’t you tell me?” Buffy wondered, looking into his sparkling blue eyes.

“I wanted it to be a surprize, love. And the rest will stay a surprize.” He grinned.

“I can’t wait!” She kissed him.

Xander and Anya waited for Spike and Buffy to finish. “Well, we’re not going anywhere fancy, like Spike and Buffy, but we’ll probably just go somewhere for a weekend.”

“And a weekend it’ll be. Lot’s of sex and spending lots of money!” Anya said bluntly. “Xander could go all night.”
Father Jones cleared his throat. Xander looked at her sternly. “How many times to do I have to tell you, no sex talk in front of other people?”

Before Anya could respond, Dawn looked to Willow and Tara, who seemed to be in their own little world. Dawn cleared her throat.

“Huh, what?” Willow asked confused.

“Would you two rather be alone, red?” Spike asked, grinning.

“Spike,” Buffy playfully swatted her new husband.

“What were you talking about,” Willow asked still not realizing what was going on.

“What will you be doing on your honeymoon?” Dawn asked as Connor was still taking pictures.

“This and That,” Tara responded with a big grin.

A man with black suit walked up that looked like a chauffer interrupted, “Sir, your limo is waiting for you.” He spoke directly to Spike.

“Ah yes, thank you Dobson.” Spike said. “We’ll we’re off.” He laced his fingers with Buffy’s and pulled her along. She turned around waved.

“Bye.”

“Bye!” Everyone said in unison.

“Well,” Xander interrupted. “We must be going as well. We’ve got a horse and buggy waiting for us.” He noticed as it pulled up nearby. “...And it cost money.”

“Aww Xander, that’s...that’s...so...beautiful.” Anya said speechless, for the first time.

“First time for everything,” Dawn quipped.

“Shush you!” Anya said.

Xander grabbed for Anya’s hand and rushed her over to the buggy. Once they got in, they waved good bye. Willow and Tara said their goodbyes and went their separate ways as well. Father Jones took that as his cue to leave and he left. Dawn suddenly realized that things would never be the same again. Connor noticed Dawn’s sudden sadness.

“Hon, what’s the matter?” He placed an arm around her and she leaned into him, tears starting to flow.

“I’m sorry. I’m really happy for them, but my little family is going their separate ways. It’s not going to be the same again.”

“Dawn,” He said as he brought her face level with his. “It’s not going to be the same. They are married. Soon they’ll have families of their own, but you’re still very much apart of their family.” Dawn weakly smiled. “Soon, we’ll probably have a family of our own.” She blinked a few times, not really sure what he was getting at. He stepped back and kneeled down on one leg. “Will you do me the honor of marrying me?”
Oh my god, I can’t believe he’s asked me. Oh my god. “Get it up.” She smiled, and he rose to his feet. “Yes, I’ll marry you.” She snaked her arms around his neck and the couple kissed. ...The End