Chapter 4-Once More For The Road

Four condoms later, Buffy managed to lift her head from the bed. She glanced at the clock on her nightstand and the picture of her boyfriend Riley. It was 3:00AM. With a hint of guilt, she turned the picture over and attempted to get out of the bed. Spike had his arm wrapped tightly around her. She smiled. It was nice to be comforted even by a stranger. She shifted, trying to get him to release her but it was useless. The lusty blonde pulled her tighter against him. She laughed, listening to him purr in his sleep and what she thought was the word mine coming from his lips.

Spike opened one eye. The sound of the Buffy's laughter had awakened him.

"What's so funny, luv?

"Do you know you purr in your sleep?"

"I do not."

"Fine...don't take my word for it."

"What time is it?"

"3:00AM"

"What...shit...I have to get out of here...I'm still on the clock and I haven't broke even yet."

Buffy laughed again.

"Well didn't you know that before we uhh...started to get to know each other."

Spike gave her a sexy smirk.

"You didn't exactly give a bloke a choice, pet"

Buffy smiled, feeling aroused by the way he was looking at her.

"Stop that"

"Stop what"

"You know...the way you're looking at me."

"And what way is that"

"Like you want ..."

Buffy was unable to finish her statement. Spike kissed her and she passionately reciprocated. The kiss was wild and intense like all the others. They rolled around the bed kissing, groping and fondling, knowing exactly where it was leading. Buffy outstretched her arm, trying to retrieve a condom out of her nightstand drawer. Spike sensed what she was trying to do and helped her along, shifting his weight further down her body. Buffy was so hot and bothered she couldn't get the wrapper to open without dropping it due to Spikes talented mouth and hands.

Spike found her mouth again bestowing tiny teasing kisses to her lips before sliding his tongue all the way inside. He massaged the roof of her mouth then sucked her tongue deeper into his. Buffy mimicked his actions, enjoying the taste of his tongue wrapped around hers. Thoughts of opening the condom vanished when she felt the tip of his cock make contact with her opening. She entertained the thought of taking him raw.

Spike realized he had gone too far when he felt her hot juice coat the tip of his cock. He froze looking at her looking back at him, one thrust away from her center of submission. The look was intense and lustful and no words were spoken. The supernatural heat she generated through a condom was one thing that threatened his staying power. However, the thought of fucking her without a condom would guarantee a minuteman performance. They remained still, staring at each other for several minutes until the sound of ringing snapped them out of their trance. It rang several times and Buffy hesitated to answer it, knowing calls that late at night had to bad news.

"Aren't you going to get that, luv?"

"I guess so" she replied, backing up from his cock. She climbed out of bed to, answering the phone.

Spike turned on his side, watching her nude form walk out of the bedroom. The spell had been broken and Spike suddenly found himself feeling a little uncomfortable. He was convinced it was her boyfriend, having noticed his picture on her nightstand. He knew it was his queue to leave but his adamant cock wanted to stay. He laid back on the pillows, waiting for Buffy to return.

Buffy walked back into the bedroom, glad Spike hadn't left. There was an uncomfortable silence while they both laid in bed staring up at the ceiling.

"I have a boyfriend...does that bother you?"

"No...I take it that was him."

"Yes...he's in Paris on business...he goes out of town a lot...he'll be back tomorrow."

"Do you want me to pick him up from the airport?"

Buffy looked over at Spike and they both broke out in hysterical laughter. She was amused by his dry sense of humor. After the moment passed, she ran her hand down the side of his face wanting to pick up where they left off. Spike turned into her hand and kissed the palm.

"Maybe its best I go...I still have a lot of driving to do tonight."

"I understand."

After several long moments of disappointment, Spike managed to climbed out of the bed. He pulled on his pants and walked out into the hallway to retrieve her jacket and his t-shirt. He was standing in the doorway, staring in awe at her nude body, sitting on the edge of the bed. He watched the moonlight admire her nakedness. She looked sad and his heart sank. He approached her, wiggling his way between her legs on his knees. He wrapped one arm around her waist and grabbed the back of her head, giving her a passionate goodbye kiss. He backed away to stand, taking her by the hand.

"Walk me out"

Buffy gripped his hand tight and rose from the bed.

"Let me put something on"

"No...don't...it would be a sin to cover such beauty."

Buffy melted at his words. No one has ever spoken to her like that. It sounded so erotic. She knew he had to leave but the gathering moisture between her legs wanted him to stay. She restrained herself; thinking if he didn't leave now it was just going to be that much harder to let him go. Their passionate encounter was coming to a close. It was time for Spike Williams to blend back into the masses but forever remain, tattooed on her soul.

They kissed passionately in the doorway, holding each other close. Spike massaged her lower back while his tongue massaged hers. Buffy clutched at his shoulders, melting into him. Spike had broken the kiss, feeling his cock on the rise again. He stepped back from her, holding her hand in his. Slowly he was letting it go as he walked backwards toward the elevator, committing her to memory.

Buffy refused to go back inside, watching Spike wait. Spike waited for the elevator, taking several glances at the beautiful naked blonde staring back at him. His had felt his heart rate speed up. Already, he was missed her. He pushed the button for what felt like a hundred times, summoning the elevator. He chanted in his head don't look at her. If he did, it was going to be that much harder to let go he thought. He had to resigned to the fact that what they shared was over, but not forgotten. Never had a woman ever made him feel such endless need. His eyes betrayed him and he looked at her once more.

"What the hell"

Spike internally thanked the elevator for not arriving. Running toward her, he gathered her into his arms showering her with kisses of worship. He placed one hand above her head against the doorframe, trailing the other down to her pussy. He inserted two fingers, finding her hot spot with ease.

Buffy sighed against his mouth, feeling his probing fingers hitting the bulls eye. She gripped his forearm down to his elbow then his hand, pushing him deeper. Her other hand supported her by digging into the curved flesh between his neck and shoulder. She fucked herself on his fingers while her echoing moans disturbed the sleep in the hallway. As her ass rose and fell against the wood frame, her moans turned into screams of the word opposite of no.

"Yes...Yes...Yes..YEs...YEs...YES!...YES!!..YES!!!...uhnnnn...uhnnn...uhnnnn

Listening to her come that hard was the sexiest thing Spike had ever heard. Despite her gifting him with her hot cream, Spike continued to fuck her. He separated his index finger from his middle finger inside her, enhancing her pleasure. Gradually, he slowed his fingering in conjunction with her breathing. Then glossed both their lips with her gift only to lick it off her and reunite in a heated kiss.

He released his mouth from hers to ask one vital question.

"How long do we have?"

"The rest of the morning and all afternoon."

"Let's hope he misses his plane"

Buffy smiled and panted against his shoulder, slightly chuckling at his comment.

"Take me inside and help me forget he's coming back"

Spike analyzed her words, convinced that she wasn't with the right man. He rounded the corner, shutting the door with one hand pulling her head back with the other. He licked up her neck and raped her mouth with passion. Buffy grabbed his ass and squeezed, forcing his erection to rub against her clit. He pulled his last condom from his pocket, pulled his shirt over his head and let Buffy do the rest.

Buffy unbuckled his belt and unbutton his jeans feeling a sense of de ja vue. She kneaded the flesh of his firm ass in her hands anxiously pushing his jeans down. Spike adorned his cock with the necessary evil and lowered his head, sucking and licking her heated flesh. Buffy arched into his mouth, quivering from the contact. She was weakening, feeling her legs crumbling beneath her. Sensing her slipping down the wall, Spike pulled her by the hands and onto the floor. He positioned himself between her legs and entered her, taking her hard and fast. Despite the burning flesh on her back, she met and greeted his every thrust. She wrapped her legs has high as she could up his back, feeling his shaft bump and grind against her spot with confidence.

The erotic aroma of flesh meeting flesh filled the air. Their voices had a beautiful arrangement of grunts and moans mixed with gasps and groans. Inserted words of satisfaction produced a masterpiece of passion.

"Buffy...you feel so good...so damn good, luv"

Buffy's muscles rejoiced around Spike's cock. She dropped her arms to the floor, arched her body and gripped the fibers of the carpet, climaxing immediately. Spike milked after her.