Spike was surprised he was personally requested by a potential customer. It freaked him out, but his boss man said the woman on the other end of the phone didn't sound like a nut and she insisted it only be him to drive her. It wasn't company practice to send their drivers on personal runs, but Spike's boss was a greedy bastard. He decided to go, thinking it was some little old lady he overextended some help to one day. He pulled up in front of the Waldolf Astoria and waited. Ample time had passed but he waited patiently which was unusual for him. He'd felt a strange need to stay, taking advantage of the lovely night. Sitting on his the car hood her looked up into the star filled sky.

"Beautiful night...isn't it?"

"Yes, it really is" he replied, turning his attention away from the sky to a voice that sounded very familiar.

Immediately, Spike jumped from the hood with his mouth open and eyes wide with shock. It was Buffy, looking like a princess standing on the concrete steps. He smiled, making his way over to the passenger side of the car. He watched her descend down the stairs in her lovely green dress. Her hair swooped above her shoulders with curls dangling on either side of her face. The only thing that was missing was a diamond tiara he thought. She was absolutely stunning. He approached her by taking her hand and helping her down the final two steps.

"Had I known this was such a special occasion, I would have worn a tie."

Buffy laughed at his dry sense of humor. She liked that about him.

"This is a special occasion that's why I requested a special person."

"Why thank you my lady...may I escort you to your chariot."

"Why thank you kind sir."

Spike opened the door to the back seat but Buffy preferred to ride up front with him.

"The lady would like to ride in the front."

"Whatever Princess Buffy wants?"

"You think I look like a princess."

"I think you are absolutely breathtaking."

"You want me to take you home."

"No...I just want to get as far away from this place as possible." she said, holding her head down.

Spike looked at her, placing a finger under her chin.

"Why the sad face, pet?"

"I don't want to talk about it...can we just go."

"Right then"

Spike turned on the off-duty sign on his cab and pulled off. They had driven around the city for hours, talking and laughing about everything and anything. He'd learned more about her in those hours then what would take most people years. He liked that she understood his jokes, enabling him to pull her out of the funk she was in.

"You hungry, luv."

"Starving"

"Its too bad my dinner jacket is in the cleaners...I was going to suggest Tavern On The Green...since I'm riding with royalty."

"No thank you...the foods not that good anyway...lets go there."

Buffy pointed to a corner diner with enthusiasm.

"Pet you're hardly dressed to eat in a place like that...how about I take you to change first."

"No way...lets go...I'm hungry."

They pulled into the parking lot, strolling into the diner arm and arm. Everyone from the cook in the back to the patrons leaving the diner stared at them. Assuming Buffy was famous, a woman asked for her autograph. Buffy tried to explain to the woman she was nobody, but the woman insisted so Buffy signed her name.

"I think we should eat at the counter."

"Why...booths are more private."

"Well luv they're by the windows and you don't want all your fans mobbing you while you eat now do we."

"Stop it...it's not funny anymore."

"And by the way...you wouldn't happen to have a pair of sunglasses in that purse of yours would you?"

"Why?"

"That necklace pet is blinding."

"I forgot I even had this thing on". Buffy replied insecurely running her hand across the necklace, thinking maybe she should have changed."

"Is that thing real?"

"Knowing Riley...yes"

"Ahhh, a present from the old boyfriend...he must really love you."

"Yeah...he loves so much that I'm sitting in a diner preferring the company of a stranger."

"Hey...I think we're well passed that, pet"

"Oh I didn't mean it like that."

"I know."

"You two have a fight."

"One of many" Buffy replied, trying to hold back tears.

Sensing she was hurting, Spike covered her hand with his in comfort.

"We don't have to talk about it...do you know what you're going to order."

"Order me the burger bonanza and a chocolate shake...I need to go to the restroom."

Spike was impressed with her order, thinking for such a petite thing she was prepared to eat a lot. He ordered the same thing.

Buffy walked into the restroom, fanning her eyes dry to prevent the tears from falling. She was having a wonderful time with Spike and didn't want to spoil the evening. She splashed cold water on her face, adjusted her dress and double-checked her eyes. When she came back to the table she noticed their food had arrived, but Spike was gone. She looked around the restaurant then out the large windows. There was no sign of him. She wanted to wait before she started eating, but starvation was getting the best of her. Before she could take out bite out of the huge burger, Spike seated himself beside her, presenting her with a single red rose.

"For the beautiful lady."

Buffy smiled, taking the rose and inhaling the flowers scent. She loved roses, they were here second favorite thing after chocolate and Spike was becoming her third. She was pleased he'd remembered from their conversations in the cab.

"Thank you"

"I thought you might like it...oh almost forgot". Spike said, pulling out a Hershey chocolate bar.

Buffy smiled and kissed him on the lips, feeling a spark of electricity run through her. They stared at each other for several seconds without acknowledging the waitress, asking them if they needed anything else. They both answered no at the same time caught up in the intensity of the moment. Finally, the growl in Buffy's stomach had spoken.

"We better eat before the food gets cold."

"Yeah, you're right."

After finishing their meals, they remained seated, talking and laughing like old friends. They stayed until closing. Spike exited first, pulling the cab to the front curb of the diner. The night air had cooled so he covered Buffy with his black leather duster.

"All set, luv."

"Yeah...I have to get out of these shoes...my feet are killing me."

Spike picked Buffy up in his arms, carrying her to the car.

"What are you doing...you crazy man?" she said, smiling and laughing at his chivalry.

"What...you said your feet hurt."

Buffy placed the rose into her mouth, wrapping her arms around Spike's neck. He seated her into the car then ran over to the other side. Situating himself inside the car, he looked over at a very somber looking Buffy.

"Ready to go home, pet."

"No...I want to be with you."

"You are with me."

Buffy stared intently into Spike's eyes, biting her lower lip. He returned her seductive gaze with a sexy smirk. Her eyes had said everything that needed be said. Ignoring the honking horns and other pissed off drivers, Buffy scooted closer to Spike, kissing him on the lips. He welcomed it. The kiss deepened as they held each other's faces, alternating between long deep kisses and small closed lip ones. Time had stood still and watched the two kiss until a very angry driver, banged and cursed at Spike's window. He offered no apologies and headed home while Buffy laid her head on his shoulder.

Spike carried Buffy up four flights of stairs because the elevator in his building was broken again. He opened the door, placing Buffy back on her feet, removing his coat. Spike was nervous. He could tell Buffy was accustomed to finer things. Her place was ten times better than his and so was the neighbor.

"Would you like something to drink, pet?"

"No...I'm fine."

Spike made a beeline for the kitchen. He needed a drink. He poured himself a glass of bourbon and downed it like a shot, sucking in cool air to sooth the burning sensation in his mouth while pouring another. Spike was unable to fathom why now he was so nervous. It wasn't like they haven't slept together he thought. He was feeling close to her like he'd known her all his life. It was just too bad she belonged to someone else. Whatever it was that happening between them he wasn't going to over analyze it.

Immediately, Buffy had felt comfortable in her surroundings. She removed her shoes and necklace, placing it into her purse. She was impressed how tastefully his apartment was decorated. There wasn't a woman's touch but Spike's place didn't look like a typical bachelors pad either. It had a warm inviting feeling unlike Riley's cold, art décor place with its uncomfortable furniture and pure white walls. Spike's place had given her the feeling that someone had wrapped their arms around her and said welcome. Buffy smiled, imagining herself spending a lot of time there with him. Feeling his absence, she walked into the kitchen and watched him suck down his drink and immediately pour himself another one.

"Do I make you nervous?"

Spike jumped in response to Buffy's question. He was so lost in thought he didn't hear her approach.

"God woman you scared me."

"Awe is little Spikey afraid of the big bad Buffy."

"No...but you should be afraid of me", Spike replied, stepping towards her.

Buffy stepped back, looking at the wicked grin on Spike's face. She started to run. He chased her around the couch, and then jumped on it, pulling her down with him. They both laughed.

"Take back what you said."

"No", Buffy replied in defiance.

"Take it back or I'll be forced to break out my secret weapon."

Buffy smiled, thinking Spike was referring to his penis.

"No...I want take it back."

Spike started to tickle her, letting her know he wasn't going to stop unless she did what he asked. Buffy was unable to stop Spike's quick hands from ticking her all over. She was out of breath, struggling to get away. Finally she had given up.

"Okay...okay...you win...I take it back."

Not satisfied, Spike wanted to humiliate her further.

"Now I want you to say...Spike is the big bad."

"Oh...I'm not going to say that."

Spike started to tickle her again, forcing her down on her back and straddling her. He tickled her sides, under her arms and behind her knees.

"Okay...okay...I give up...I give up...Spike you're the big bad."

Satisfied, Spike raised his arms above his head in triumph. Buffy used it as opportunity to push Spike onto the hardwood floor.

"Owe...what you bloody do that for?"

Being the sore loser, Buffy responded by sticking her tongue out at Spike, then laughing.

Spike grabbed one of her wrists, pulling her on top of him. He used his other hand to grip the back of her neck, bringing her lips to meet his. The kiss turned into a grinding of mouths and tongues, capable of lasting an eternity. Buffy was the first to break their kiss, lifting herself to straddle him. She pulled Spike by the hands, resuming their passionate intertwine of tongues. Possessively, their hands enticed and caressed each other with raw passion. Spike licked the line where her breast came together then let his tongue wonder across her heaving chest, shoulders and neck. Buffy tilted her head back while Spike's tongue generated heat between her legs. Breaking their kiss again, she removed the diamond-encrusted hairpins from her hair and shook it free. The fruited fresh scent of her hair filled his Spike's nostrils. He inhaled deeply while he watched it drape over her shoulders. Buffy adored Spike and the way he looked her. He made her feel so beautiful and special. The intensity in his eyes burned through her, captivating her with such awe of having this man desire her so completely.

Spike was mesmerized by Buffy. Immediately, he wasted no time running his fingers through her hair, massaging her scalp and the nape of her neck. He watched her close her eyes in pleasure then open them with lust. He couldn't take his eyes off her; afraid if he'd blink she would disappear.

"Oh, Buffy...you so beautiful...my wish has come true." He said, smiling up at her still running his hands through her hair.

"What are you talking about?"

"I made a wish hoping to see you again...and it was granted...you're here and now I'm a believer."

"In the flesh." Buffy said, giving him a playful smile.

"Well not yet"

Buffy recognized the hidden meaning behind his words.

"Buffy"

"Yes"

"Will you stay with me tonight?"

"I'm not going anywhere."

Buffy gripped his wrists, removing his hands from her hair to stand. Spike didn't join her right away. Instead he closed his eyes and made a silent promise to enjoy every moment with her like it was his last. Buffy extended her hand to him. Spike accepted her gesture, placing his hand in hers. He pulled her to him, leaning into to her as if to kiss her but instead, he inhaled her scent and lightly swept his tongue across her lips. Buffy's ass and stomach tightened in anticipation. She exhaled with fascination at his ability to have such an affect on her. Buffy smiled, using her free hand to cup his cheek. Spike kissed the palm then licked it, kissed it again, gave it another lick until her index finger was inside his mouth. An erotic excitement wrapped around her libido, forcing her eyes to close and her lips to part. Spike slipped his tongue into her mouth, engaging them in a sultry kiss. Unconsciously, Buffy tilted her head back, breaking their kiss. She was floating and her heart was pounding. Spike opened his eyes, tilting his head to the side wondering where she had gone. When it finally registered in her brain she was no longer kissing him, she brought her head back slowly opening her eyes to his sexy smoldering blue ones.

"Lost you there for a minute, pet...next time take me with you."

Buffy was lost in a place Spike has taken her many times and the evidence was in between her legs. She was extremely wet from the mini-orgasm he had given her.

"Then what are we waiting for."

"My thoughts exactly."

Spike placed her hand in his, leading her into his bedroom where a huge four-poster bed covered with midnight blue satin sheets awaited them. Still holding her hand he climbed onto the bed while Buffy did the same. On their knees and face-to-face in the center of the bed, they gazed into each other's eyes. Spike raised his hands on evenly with his head and Buffy mirrored his actions. They wove their hands together and kissed. The lovers supported each other's balance until the their passionate lip lock caused their hands to retreat and grasp at other parts of other's body. Spike had fallen into the pillows, taking Buffy's willing body with him. They rolled back and forth over of the bed, kissing and groping, unable to decide who was going to be on top. Buffy pulled Spike's shirt over his head and resumed the kiss. Spike lowered the zipper on her dress, feeling the warmth of her naked back. Buffy lifted herself off him while they both struggled to remove her dress. Buffy realized she was doing it alone. The moment Spike laid his eyes on her full flushed breasts, his mouth was upon them. He wrapped his arms tightly around her back burying his head into her chest, licking, kissing and sucking with unbridled lust. She dropped her arms to her sides arching her back into his filling his masculinity over power her. Buffy was on fire. Spike rolled her onto her back, pulling the dress down the length of her body following it with firm licks of his tongue. She placed hands on his head, running her fingers through his hair watching him satisfy his lust with her body. The combination of Spike's touch and the feel of satiny sheets on her skin made her writhe and twist with delight.

"Please don't ever stop touching me."

Spike returned to her lips, engaging his blonde lover in a fiery kiss only to break the kiss moments later.

"Buffy"


Spike whispered her name and in one swift motion he buried his head between her legs to worship her clit. The hardened flesh awaited his touch, peeking from under the hood. First he licked at it slowly while his hands squeezed and caressed her breasts. Buffy moans and bucking only fueled him to increase the speed and slid his hot tongue into her folds, in and around her promised Heaven. He trailed his fingers down her body, settling on the insides of her thighs where he spread her legs then her lips. Simultaneously, he blew his hot breath together with his fluttering tongue onto her sensitive flesh. Buffy's body shot up into a sitting position and her hand moved from sides of Spike's head to the back of his neck. She pushed his face into her pussy not caring he if couldn't breathe while she climaxed.

"Spike...oh god...oh god...oh god...I need you...I need you."

Spike had unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, getting them off with lightening speed. He licked his way back up Buffy's orgasm riddled body, inserting two fingers inside her, pumping them in and out while he searched for a condom in his side table. He was out, realizing he had used them all with her a week ago. However, the disappointing moment wasn't lost on his erection, as it remained hard, seeping with excitement. He continued to finger her until she came again. He kissed her and tried to pull away so he could tell her the bad news.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm out of protection, luv...I'm sorry."

"Don't be", Buffy responded.

She reached in between their bodies and stroked his now semi-erect cock back to full attention. She stared into his eyes for approval. Spike saw the want and need in her eyes and allowed her to insert his cock inside her. He pushed in the rest of the way until he could go no further. Their faces mirrored the others with wide-open eyes and mouths. Their combined all-consuming heat forced the lover's still. Thoughts of motion or any type of movement was unimportant. They stayed like that, basking in the raw and kissing each other tenderly. Buffy's legs tightened around Spike's back while her vaginal muscles tightened around his cock. The remained still until the Spike's hostage held dick needed to escape. Quickly, he pulled out of her and ejaculated onto her stomach.

"Uhhhhhhhh....uhhhhhhh...Buffy"

Buffy cried out from the immediate loss of contact and heat. She looked up at Spike wanting him back inside. Agreeing, Spike wiped his cock off on the sheets and entered her again, fucking her hard, fast and long. She pulled him into a kiss, darting her tongue in and out his mouth. Spike raised above her, enabling himself to pull all the way out, leaving only the tip inside before pushing all the way back in. Buffy tried her best to keep up but Spike was bounding her to the mattress with his forceful thrust. Spike was fucking her with a gritty roughness she was thoroughly enjoying. Their sweaty bodies engaged in relentless gypsy gyrations. Buffy gripped his shoulders then his back, digging her nails into his flesh leaving crescent impressions that spoke of her pleasure. Her moans and whimpers increased in volume as symptoms of another orgasm was constructing inside her. Spike's lips formed the letter O, feeling his impending orgasm draw up his spine. Unable to hold on any longer, Buffy mumbled her orgasm. Spike's intent to satisfy had taken away her capacity to speak.

Spike barely managed to pull out of her. A low growl escaped from his throat while he panted out his orgasm, allowing the sheets to absorb his flow rather than her flesh. Once he fully recovered, he planted a sweet kiss to Buffy's lips and climbed off the bed. He returned with a towel and soapy washcloth. He placed the towel under her bottom and cleaned up the dried stickiness of his spent desire. Buffy smiled, watching Spike in appreciation.

"Thank you", she whispered.

"Anything for you, princess."