A/N: I highly recommend that you read a part of this story like a whisper if you want a better effect. You will know which part when you read this. :)

Spike pulled in front of Buffy's building, preparing to get out. Buffy stopped him.

"Wait"

"Can we just sit here for a minute?"

Buffy wanted a perfect ending to the night they shared. Spike was the perfect friend and lover, rescuing her from boredom. She looked at the clock in his car. It was 10:30AM. Riley's plane was in the air. She was relieved. She expected him to be waiting for her in her apartment. Now that she was seeing Spike, she wished Riley never had a key. The thought of Riley catching her and Spike having epic sex was a soap opera moment waiting to happen even though he could learn something.

"Sure luv...what ever you want?"

William grabbed her hand and kissed it. Buffy rested her head against his shoulder and cupped his cheek, looking into his eyes.

"What's wrong?" Spike asked.

"I don't want to say goodbye."

"Then don't...say see you later...because there is definitely going to be a later."

Spike smiled and kissed her on the lips, but Buffy wanted more. She sucked on his bottom lip then brushed the tip of her tongue across his top one. Spike picked up on her naughtiness and captured her lips, parting them with his tongue. He gathered her up into his arms slightly lifting her off the seat. The kiss had taken Buffy's breath away. She pulled back, smiling at him.

"That was some goodbye kiss"

"Not goodbye...see you later remember...do you want me to walk you to your door?"

"No, that's okay...I think I can manage."

Buffy opened the car door.

"Wait" Spike shouted.

Buffy dropped her head and smiled, turning towards him.

"Don't forget this."

Spike picked up the slightly crushed rose lying between them. It had wilted some from their heated embrace. Buffy closed the door, taking the rose from him. She smelled it. A girlish smile appeared.

"It still smells freshly picked."

"And it's still beautiful like you."

Spike moved closer, sniffing the rose then Buffy. He leaned up, placing a kiss on her chin then her lips and her lips once more. The tender moment had given her butterflies. Buffy grabbed the sides of his face and kissed him hard. They mutually parted from the heated exchange, leaving a lustful simmer between them. She climbed out of the car then stuck her head inside the window.

"You have my number, right and I have yours...so I'll be talking to you soon"

"Sooner then you think, pet."

Spike watched Buffy enter her building. He exhaled. He rested his head against the seat, staring straight ahead and attempting to start the car. It was a warm day, but he felt cold. He looked at the clock in his car. She exited the car approximately ten minutes ago and he missed her. This wasn't good he thought. He'd only known her a short time and already he was unable to function. He called her.

Buffy walked into her apartment, immediately kicking off her shoes. There was no sign that Riley had been there. The wall street journal was still neatly folded on the living room table. She noticed the light blinking on her answering machine. She had one message from Riley, apologizing for his behavior. He sounded really sincere until he answered his cell phone in the middle of it, letting the machine hang up. Buffy chuckled in disappointment then she thought about Spike and she was back on cloud nine. She picked up the rose he'd given her and brought it to her nose. A smile from ear to ear dominated her face and she twirled like a ballerina into her bedroom until the telephone interrupted her. With a stretch and a yawn, she was tempted to let the machine answer it. However, she was curious why someone was calling her so early on a Sunday morning.

"Hello"

"Buffy"

She smiled recognizing the voice saying her name.

"You wasted no time...checking to see if I'd given you the wrong number." She said, laughing into the phone.

"No...I wanted to tell that I miss." Spike replied.

"I miss you too."

"I want to ask you to do something for me and you can only answer yes or no...do you understand?"

"Yes" Buffy replied, sitting on the bed.

"Don't wash away my scent...do you have the rose I gave you?"

"Yes"

"I want you to undress and lie on the bed."

Buffy closed her eyes, listening to the sound of Spike's low sexy voice. A renewed wetness began to form between her legs. She placed the phone on the bed and unzipped her dress, letting it pool to her ankles. She stepped out of it and laid on the bed quickly placing the phone back to her ear.

Spike remained silent giving her time to fulfill his request.

"Are you on the bed now?" He whispered.

"Yes"

"Now I want you to pretend I'm there with you...will you do that for me?"

"Yes"

"Wet your lips with that hot little tongue yours and do it slow...get them real wet for me. Now touch them, gently...now place two of your fingers in your mouth...play with them with your tongue...suck them...pretend its me in your mouth...suck them real slow...you like sucking me don't you?"

"Yes"

Buffy was powerless to oppose him. Many words had passed between them in the heat of the moment but there was something raw and passionate in his voice that made her cream. It was like he had her under some kind of trance. Every word sounded erotic and the way they rolled off his tongue was hypnotic.

"Buffy"

"Yes"

"Run your fingers down your neck...rub them across your chest...now touch one of those rosy nipples...pinch it...pinch it hard...harder...now pull it...touch the other one...pretend my mouth is there on your chest...sucking them...pulling them...running my tongue around them...are they are hard?

"Yes"

"Buffy?"

"Yes"

"Touch your breast for me...squeeze it...and make sure you touch the other one...we don't want it to feel left out...now do we? Spike asked with a whispered lustful chuckle.

"No"

"Keep squeezing them...doesn't that feel good?"

"Yes"

Spike whispered yes and breathed into the phone several times as if he was there watching Buffy get off. He stroked himself through his jeans to the mental image forming in his mind.

"Buffy?"

"Yes"

"Pick up the rose and run it across your stomach...now open your legs and run it along your thighs...feels good doesn't it?

"Yes"

"Spread your legs further apart...rub the rose on that lovely quim of yours and keep it there."

Spike was listening to Buffy whimper and sigh into the phone. He swallowed hard, parting his lips and increasing the friction on his crotch.

"Buffy?"

"Yes"

"Are you wet?"

"God, yes"

"ahnt ahnt ahnt...what do we say?"

"Yes"

"That's my girl...now imagine its my tongue...tasting you...exploring you."

Spike sighed and sucked in his hot breathe to encourage and entice her to release. He closed his eyes and licked his lips and whispered into the phone.

"Yes...oh baby you taste so good...ummm...yes...my sweet...sweet Buffy...yes...ummm...so sweet...so wet...so ready for me."

"Buffy?"

"Yes"

"Do you want to come?"

"Yes"

"Wet your fingers again...put them inside you...I want you to pretend its my tongue...licking you...then my lips...sucking you...then my hard cock...fucking you...I can feel you surrounding me...so hot...so wet...I'm deep inside you and I'm just getting deeper and deeper...ummm...you feel so good...I want to fuck you for days, nights...never want to stop fucking you... so beautiful...ummm...I can feel you...squeezing me...fucking me back...you feel so good...baby...never stop wanting you ...so hot...so wet...you're gonna make me come luv...come with me."

"Yes...yes...yes...yes...uhnn...uhnnn...uhnnnnnn...yes...uhnnnnnn"

"Yes come for me..that's it...let it go, luv...ohhh yes"

Buffy dropped the telephone and climaxed. Her body arched in response to the overwhelming and enormous amount of hot liquid coating her fingers, thighs and bedspread. Her eyes opened and closed while she tried to focus. She waved her hand in front of her face. It swayed in slow motion from the erotic haze of bliss Spike seduced her into. She tried to will hear heart beat to slow down, struggling to find the telephone inches away from her side.

Spike had to fight the urge to not come. He adjusted his hard cock through his jeans. He was afraid to touch it, knowing the warmth of his hand and the image of Buffy coming would have set him off. His brow crinkled when he could no longer hear the sound of her releasing. He called out her name several times, waiting for her to return.

"Buffy...Buffy....Buffy"

"Yes"

"Do you want me?"

"Yes"

Rational thought had fled. Spike turned off his cell phone and climbed out of the car. He was about to enter the front door of her building, but then realized the keys were still in the ignition. He cursed himself, running back to the car to secure it.

Buffy dropped the phone, swinging her legs over the side of the bed. She tried to stand but her legs were still shaky from the phone-induced orgasm. She tried to be still but her impatience was getting the best of her. She managed to stand, taking a step in haste. She tripped over her dress and fell to the floor. She scrambled to her feet cursing at herself. Finally she had made to the door, just in time to hear the elevator acknowledge her floor.

Spike stepped out of the elevator, taking predatory strides toward her. He picked her up, slamming the door behind them so hard the pictures on the wall rattled. Their lips met in a hungry kiss while those same predatory strides had them in the bedroom and Buffy on the bed. Quickly, he removed his shirt and pants. He climbed onto the bed, breathing out of control. He looked over to the night table then at Buffy. She nodded. Spike retrieved a condom and threw it on the bed. He attacked her mouth again, biting her lower lip before taking it into his mouth. Their tongues needed no introductions. The kiss was urgent and desperate, seeking out familiar places. Their hands tangled in each other's hair desperate to connect and feel each other once more. Spike trailed kisses down her body until he reached her wetness. He pressed his lips to her juice soaked sex, then gave it a firm lick. His skilled tongued curled around her clit then played in her plumb glistening folds. Buffy twisted and squirmed beneath him, feeling the heat rush through her body. She was in rapture. Spike dropped kisses in between her thighs and hips. He dragged his tongue back up her body, giving her kiss after kiss to her lips before plunging his tongue into her mouth. She pulled away.

"I'm so glad you called."

Spike responded by smiling and placing her hand on his nine-inch cock while he tore the condom wrapper with his teeth. Buffy's grip was strong and her strokes were firm.

"Uhnn...easy pet" Spike whispered, dropping the condom and his hand to the bed to hold himself up. He lowered his head in pleasure, watching Buffy's hands tempt him into release. He grabbed the bedspread, trying to calm himself. Finally, he swiped her hand away, but Buffy was too quick. She gripped it harder.

"Pet,uhhhhnnn, stop...please...stop"

"Stop what...this" Buffy increased her stroking, then used her other hand to lightly squeeze his balls.

Spike backed up, causing Buffy to lose her strong hold on him. Quickly, he reached for the condom but before he could put it on, she stopped him.

"Not yet...let me feel just you"

Buffy had a power over him that was hard to resist. She had him by the short hairs and was slowly worming her way into his heart. He wet the tip of his cock at her opening using circular motions to tease her. Buffy opened and closed her eyes feeling the soft marble head stimulating her. She placed her hand on his ass trying to push him in further but Spike was elusive.

"Is that enough?" He said.

"Never enough"

"How about now?" He asked, pushing in a little bit further.

"Uhnnn" She gasped, feeling the few hard inches invade her.

Buffy was unable to wait any longer. She tightened her legs around his waist, digging her heels into his ass and lifting her hips upwards. It was pointless to read her mind, her actions were very clear. Her eagerness made him realize he possessed a power over her as well. Spike pushed all the way in, clenching his jaw from her heat while he tried to will himself into not coming. Buffy squeezed and released him several times urging him on. Long, deep thrusts forced her eyes to close and her mouth to open. Spike was making her feel so good she didn't want him to stop, but she knew she had to. However, she continued to break promises to herself, she kept thinking on the next stroke, then the next stroke.

Feeling himself about to bust, Spike pulled out of her.

"Jesus...Buffy" He whispered, looking into her eyes and seeing nothing but desire.

Buffy responded by pulling him back to her and inserting him again. Spiked fucked her some more and pulled out then pushed back in several more times until it was pointless to stop their sexual madness. He elevated himself slightly, needing the room to be able to withdraw but she elevated herself with him, moving her legs further up his back. Spike grabbed her ass, driving into her deeper.

"Buffy...I'm about to come." He said, giving her fair warning.

"Me too"

Not wanting to assume it was okay to nut inside her, he pulled out and added to the gigantic wet spot on the bed. Buffy whimpered in protest, pulling for Spike to return only to be greeted by his lips and tongue on her clit and fingers inside her. Her mouth opened and she burst out a climatic song and when it was over shivered in applause.