A/N: A scene from the movie "Fall" inspired the beginning of this chapter.

Buffy and Spike sat on Spike's floor with their backs against the couch, staring at the TV while Spike flipped the channels.

"I'm so hungry...where is the food?" She asked, placing her hand on her stomach.

"I know I can feel my stomach touching my back."

"Can we call someone?"

"Pet...I just called...the owners said the guys was on their way."

"What did we order?"

"We have like three types of food coming."

"Pizza from Mr. Italy, Chinese from Dynasty, and Ribs from Joes"

"You know what...I don't think we should talk anymore until the food gets here." Spike replied, grabbing Buffy's hand, resting it on his growling stomach.

"I know..I think if I say another word I will pass out."

They both laughed. Buffy rested her head on Spike's shoulder watching him continue to flip through the channels. They both jumped to their feet at the sound of the doorbell. Buffy knew it had to be the food. She tried to hand Spike some money but he refused. They both stood in the doorway anxious to see which food arrived first. They were ecstatic when they realized all the three delivery guys had arrived.

"Spike take some money."

"No... you get the plates"

Spike had paid eighty-five dollars for the food and tipped each guy well over twenty percent. He grabbed all the bags and rushed to place them on the floor. Buffy sat Indian style wide-eyed and excited that she was about to eat.

"Spike why want you take any money from me."

"Because I asked out on a date and I pay."

"So if I ask you out on a date...I get to pay."

"No"

"Why not?"

"Because I'm the boy, luv"

"I have money you know...I want to pay sometimes."

"I have you know I make great tips in that cab...tell me how much money you make at that fancy writing job of yours."

"Before or after taxes?"

"After"

"$150,000"

"Okay so you make more than me...but I have private accounts all around the city."

"Yeah, I bet."

Spike looked at Buffy, raising his scared eyebrow.

They polished off the all the food, topping it off with chocolate fudge brownie ice cream.

"I'm so full."

"Me too, pet"

"I think I'm going to puke."

"You want me to hold your hair back."

"Shut up" She replied, slapping him on the arm.

Spike and Buffy leaned against the couch looking like to miserable stuffed people. Buffy reclaimed his shoulder with her head and held his hand. He sniffed her hair and kissed the top of her head. They had been inseparable over last couple of weeks and it was ending soon. Her boyfriend was returning in less than a week and he wasn't happy about it. He was jealous and it was starting to eat at him slowly. As far as he was concerned, Buffy was his and that pounce didn't deserve her. It was obvious Riley wasn't treating her right. If he that was case, she wouldn't be spending all her time with him. He was developing deep feelings for Buffy, but tried to keep things light between them by not discussing her relationship. If she wanted him he'd jump at the chance but he wanted it to be her decision without any influence from him.

Buffy closed her eyes thinking how she had spent another perfect evening with Spike. She was content but feelings of guilt threatened to rob her of the moment. Riley was returning soon and she knew her time with Spike was limited. To abruptly go from spending every other day with him to possibly not spending any time at all wasn't fair to Spike. Their time together was like one endless glorious date. He fulfilled all her needs and more, spoiling her with constant attention and his time something she had been missing while with Riley. They hadn't spoken since the incident at the Wardolf Astoria. She never returned his calls or bother to run his errands. He needed to be taught a lesson for being such a jerk. She decided when he returned they were going to have a serious talk about their relationship. There was no way she could go back to the way things were with him not after seeing what Spike could offer her. She realized on the night he rescued her there relationship was evolving into something more. She squeezed his hand, feeling her heart pound in her chest. A single tear dropped from her eye. She wiped it away without him noticing. He was getting into her heart.


Spike had felt the sudden squeeze of his hand. He placed his other hand over hers.

"Pet"

"Huh"

"What are you thinking about?"

"Us...everything...this...Riley"

Spike closed his eyes. He had been thinking about the same things. He shifted suddenly feeling uncomfortable and unable to find an appropriate response. He wasn't a fan of her boyfriend and didn't want to ruin their evening talking about him.

"I got to get these dishes and containers out of the way...I don't want any unexpected visitors to show up."

"Let me help you" Buffy offered.

"No...you just sit right here and relax...I want be long."

Spike kissed the top of her head then gathered up the remains of their feast and walked into the kitchen. He cleaned the dishes and put away the silverware. He stopped in the archway watching Buffy flip through the channels. He smiled getting use to the idea of having her around. He noticed she settled on movie that was going off. She was watching the credits roll while a song played. It was a song he recognized. He watched her lean back against the couch, closing her eyes, realizing she was listening to the song. Spike had an idea. He walked over to his stereo to put in a CD. He made his over to the TV and shut it off. He grabbed Buffy by the hands.

"What are you doing?"

"Shutting out the rest of the world." He replied, dimming the lights and pushing the REPEAT button on the CD player.

"Dance with me, luv"

Spike pulled Buffy against him, kissing her on the forehead. She melted into his embrace. He pushed play and turned the up the volume.

"What about the neighbors?"

"No worries...let them complain"

Spike looked into her eyes, wrapping his arms around her waist and lifting her off her feet. She slid down his body and planted a kiss on his lips. Buffy placed her head in the center of his chest while one hand rested on his broad shoulder and the other clutched at his forearm. She closed her eyes and listened to the music as it filled the room and her heart.

Who can say
Where the road goes
Where the day flows
-only time

They danced around in a perfect circle. As the song played, Buffy could feel the rest of the world melting away just like he wanted. She listened to Spike's heartbeat convinced it was in perfect synch with hers. The words of the song gripped her and tears welled up in her eyes. She tried not to blink wanting to keep them at bay. Briefly she turned her face into his shirt to wipe them away. She didn't want Spike to see her crying.

And who can say
if you love grows
as your heart chose
-only time

Spike closed his eyes. One arm was wrapped around her shoulder while his hand settled on the small of her back. His heart beat wildly in his chest when he felt her hot breath heat his flesh through his shirt. Instinctively, he began to massage the small of her back with circular motions. He removed his arm from around her shoulders and let his fingers stroke her spine then all the way up to the nape of her neck and through her hair.

Who can say
Why your heart sighs
As your love flies
-only time

Buffy eyes fluttered when he touch the nape of her neck. She sighed and moved her head from side to side enjoying his touch. He rested her forehead on his chest, running her hands up and down his muscular arms then up to his broad shoulders. Bringing both hands together, she unbuttoned one of the buttons on his shirt. She pulled it back and placed a wet kiss on his skin, continuing with another button and another kiss until all the buttons were undone. She parted the rest of his shirt and wrapped her arms around his back letting her fingertips dig into the hard lines of his back. She had taken a step back and looked into his eyes then at his well-define chest and his eyes again then back to his chest. Spike was flawless and she wanted him to know it. She kissed his chest and gave swift licks of her tongue to one of his nipples before taking it into her mouth.

And who can say
Why your heart cries
When your love lies
-only time

Spike watched Buffy make love this his chest with her hot mouth but they closed when she engaged in tongue play with his nipples. There was no denying the raging hard on in his pants as it rubbed against her. He continued to massage her back, increasing the pressure of his touch as he got more and more aroused. He pulled her t-shirt from her jeans, gripping her exposed flesh at the curve of her waist while his thumbs stroked her belly. His hands moved further up her petite frame until his thumbs brushed over her erect nipples through her bra. He pinched them eliciting another gasp of her hot breath against his chest. He cupped one of her breast then lowered his head to kiss her neck.

Who can say
When the roads meet
That love might be
In your heart
And who can say
When the day sleeps
If the night keeps
All your heart

Night keeps all your heart

Buffy leaned to the side on instinct, closing her eyes and biting her lower lip while Spike made his way to the other side of her neck. She pushed his shirt off his shoulders reacquainting her mouth with his chest. She squeezed his ass, pressing against his arousal. She stepped back to remove her shirt. She tried to kiss him but he pulled back.

Who can say
if you love grows
as your heart chose
-only time

Spike fixated his eyes on her mauve-colored sheer bra admiring how it contrasted well with her rosy nipples. He cupped her chin and lowered his mouth to hers. They engaged in a sensual kiss with minimal tongue, but the giggles it produced against Buffy's skin made her pussy throb. Spike unclasped her bra, breaking his mouth away from hers to kiss the straps off her shoulders. He returned his mouth to hers and deepened the kiss. He cupped one of her breast and played with the nipple on the other one.

And who can say
Where the road goes
Where the day flows
-only time

Buffy gasped against his mouth and continued to kiss him. They unbuttoned each other's pants, letting them fall to the floor. Spike stepped out of his and picked Buffy up. She wrapped her legs and arms around his neck at the same time. He carried her over to the plush couch with her astride him. He kissed her forehead, her eyelids then her mouth. He settled back into the couch and looked at her.

Never breaking their gaze, Buffy lift and lowered herself onto Spike's cock. They both gasped. She adjusted herself by rising slightly to wet his cock then she began to rock slow. Spike gripped her hips, moving back and forth, opening and closing his eyes and bringing his head forward and back. Buffy gripped the back of the couch, grinding down onto his swelled maleness in her never-ending gallop.

Who knows-only time
Who knows-only time
Who knows-only time

They had kept with the slow pace and Spike began to propel his upper body back and forth against the couch. Finally he placed his head in the valley of breast and locked his arms under hers cupping her shoulders into the palm of his hands. They fucked each other harder and more vigorously while their moans and groans were drowned out by the music. Spike came hard inside her unable to control their motion. Buffy continued her never-ending gallop until she came collapsing forward. They rocked together long after completion, listening to their song over and over again.


A/N: I hope you liked this chapter. I was in the mood to write something sweet and romantic. Usually these two are always well you know fucking. :) However, I promise that will change soon. Please review...I need them.