Spike walked over to her side of the cab as Buffy was exiting. Like a gentlemen he help her out, grabbing her well-manicure hand. The only distance between them was a breath. He placed her sex-scented fingers into his mouth still freshly potent with traces of her essence. Spike closed his eyes, making pleased sounds like he had tasted his favorite recipe. He wrapped his tongue around each finger, taking them fully into his mouth then letting the tips fall onto his wet pouty lips. She passed the taste test he thought.

"Hmmmm...delicious" he whispered, closing the space between them.

He backed her against the car, brushing his nose lightly into hers then barely touching her lips with his. He reached inside the car, removing her still damp panties. He sniffed them before tucking the delicate material into his back pocket.

"You want be needing these, luv."

His Elnglish accent made his words sound so sexy. Buffy's mind was made up. She wanted him. Any lingering doubts disappeared the moment she felt his hot tongue orally pleasure her fingers. She shuddered, imaging that same tongue invading the triangle between her legs. The way he tasted her sent tiny bursts of excitement up her arms to the point they felt heavy. Her lips parted from the contact and a small whimper retreated from her lips. She tried to still her shaky legs, thankful he leaned her into the car. He was so close she could tell he smoked and wore very little cologne. She closed her eyes, inhaling his manliness mixed with it. She wanted to commit his smell to memory, knowing she was never going to see him again.

Spike shut and locked the car door. He pressed his body against hers, seizing her lips with a soft wet sensual kiss. His tongue toyed with her lips, but never entered her mouth. The moment he kissed her, he knew he was in trouble. He sighed, basking in its afterglow. He looked into her eyes, searching for her approval. When she smiled, he held both her hands. He licked her palms and kissed her wrists, one after the other. He locked both his hands with hers, placing them slightly above her head. Her erect nipples rubbed against his chest and his erect cock pushed against her short skirt. Unable to maintain his composure, he initiated a grasping motion with his lips, capturing her bottom one. He had bitten it lightly and didn't let go until he repeated the same motion, capturing both lips at the same time. He darted his tongue partially into her mouth, baiting it with hers. When he felt the heat from her tongue against his, he deepened the kiss. Spike continued to kiss her deeply until the need to breath was an emergency. The passion created from their kiss left him only wanting minimal breaths. Quickly, he reclaimed her mouth again; kissing her with urgency that had him quaking with need. Tearing his mouth away from hers, he looked into her eyes.

"Who are you...and what are you doing to my body?"

"Buffy...and I'm doing the same thing to your body as you're doing to mine...begging for more."

She released her hands from his, wrapping her arms around his back. His muscles flexed underneath her fingertips while she massaged them into his hard flesh. He was solid and their bodies fitted together like two puzzle pieces. Buffy moved one of her hands to the nape of his neck while the other rested on his lower back. She pulled him closer, sucking his tongue deeper into her mouth. He was an excellent kisser, but all the moves he was making on her were also. He was patient yet aggressive, knowing what he wanted and how he wanted it. He was already showing signs of a good lover.

Spike maneuvered her body to the front of the cab, sitting her on the hood. He used his knee to make a path for him between her legs. He ran his fingers along the sides of her thighs inching her skirt up so she could feel the heat from the hood of the car against her sensitive parts. He licked her earlobe, her chin and then her lips before plunging his hot tongue into her mouth. The kiss was forceful and unrestrained. His tongue had taken possession of hers while his hands cradled her face then moving down the sides of her neck to her shoulders. He removed her suit jacket, tossing it onto the windshield. He lowered her on her back, running his hands from the hollow of her neck down the crevice of her breasts. He pulled her camisole from the waistband of her skirt, making contact with her warm skin. He worked his fingers in circular motions around her abdomen and naval, inching his way up slowly until he reached the contours of one of her breasts. He pushed the camisole up to get a view of her taunt stomach. He lowered his head, planting featherlike kisses from one side to the other. He dipped the tip of his tongue into her naval every few seconds, feeling her arch slightly every time. He pushed her camisole as far as it could go, exposing her small but full breasts to the elements. He made sure each hand took ownership of her soft mounds. He fondled only the soft heated flesh surrounding her blushing areolas and hard nipples. Feeling her inching away from his erotic assault, he lifted his weight from hers, pulled her upright and grabbed her thighs pulling her closer.

Everything was moving in slow motion. He had expertly moved her body to the hood of the car without her being aware. Buffy could feel him everywhere, manipulating her with his will. The heat from the car hood created a soft disturbance under the bottom of her folds and ass. The sensation made her gasped, but he quickly muzzled it with a hungry kiss. Her jacket had disappeared and she was on her back. The heat from the hood soothed her skin accompanied by his hands. She opened her eyes, looking up into the sky, almost believing it wasn't happening. She looked down, seeing the top of his blonde head moving from side to side, paying tribute to her skin with his lips and tongue. He was building up a need in her that created a chemical reaction resembling fusion. She was getting lost in him and losing control. However, the control freak inside of her wanted to take it back. She inched away from him without a clue as to where she was going. Her thought processes were scattered and he wasn't letting her get away. When she had come face to face with him, a moment of rational thought hit her.

"This is crazy"

"Crazy is good sometimes, luv"

Buffy stared into his eyes, watching him descend to her lips. The kiss quickly turned passionate, disturbing the energy around her. She had to touch him and make sure he was real. She pulled his t-shirt from his jeans, snaking her hands up his chest. She gripped his pectoral muscles, feeling them twitch and jump under her touch. She worked her way to his back and traveled along his spine then over his broad shoulders. She rested her hands there, remaindering her that she was indeed with a man but she wanted further proof. She lowered his zipper, worming her way inside his jeans. Her eyes popped open when she realized he wasn't wearing any underwear. She gripped his cock and lightly stroked it, utilizing what room she had. Hearing him gasped out loud only made her stroke it harder. She removed her hand, reaching for his belt buckle and she felt herself being lowered once more to the hood. His mouth was still connected with hers.

Their passion was spinning out of control and thoughts of protection weren't on either of their minds. Spike removed his t-shirt and Buffy pulled up her skirt. He stepped onto the front bumper, lowering himself onto her. She braced herself, spreading her legs ready to receive him. The moment approached and they just looked into each other eyes, knowing it was going to be the expressed purpose to please and be pleased by the other. Unfortunately, the heated moment was short-lived when the sound of whistles and cat calls interrupted their heighten states of arousal. They stopped, searching the area where the voices came from. There was an audience of several men and women watching the first time lovers from their cars and adjacent buildings. They tried clumsily to pull themselves together, running towards the entrance of Buffy's building.