Buffy was pulling Spike's arm out of the socket running up the two flights of stairs that lead to her loft apartment. She fumbled with the keys, managing to get the one she needed into the lock. It was impossible to concentrate on opening the door with Spike kissing the nape of her neck and grinding on her from behind. She pushed back against him, gripping him by the neck, twisting her just enough to meet his mouth in a deep kiss. She used her other hand to grope his tight ass. They remained in that position for several minutes until Buffy broke their kiss turning to face him. Swiftly, she reclaimed his mouth sucking and swirling her tongue with his. She kissed him with an undisciplined passion, staking claim on his mouth and lips over and over again. Her hands messed through his hair, held the sides of face, and gripped his shoulders until she was finally satisfied with locking them underneath his arms. She was holding him close, thinking the only thing that could separate her lips from his was death.

Spike drank her kisses and replenished her with his own. His impatient desire refused to let her open the door. Never in his entire existence had he wanted to be with someone so badly. Her greedy mouth demanded from him what he was more than willing to give, endless pleasing. He liked how she clung to him with constant reassurance that she wanted him just as much as he wanted her. He grabbed her by both wrists, pushing her against the door. He moved his untamed hands and mouth over her breasts, removing her suit jacket for the last time. He wet and sucked her hard nipples through her camisole, blowing his hot breath over them to encourage further peak potential. While his hands reacquainted themselves with her breasts, he tongued the burning flesh of her stomach and her hourglass curved sides. Slowly, his hands followed the same path, gripping her tiny waist. He pressed his mouth into the center of her skirt, allowing his hot breath to stimulate the hair on her pussy. Spike looked up at her, smiling with sexual eagerness.

"Buffy...look at me"

Never taking his eyes off hers, he lowered the zipper on the back of her skirt. He slid his hands down the sides of her thighs until he reached the hem. He pulled it down slowly, grabbing the back of her calves to help her step out of it. His eyes left hers for only a moment to look at her damp paradise. He pulled back, tilting his head to the side, getting a better view of her erect clit staring back at him. Pleased at the sight of her womanliness, he returned his smiling eyes back to hers.

"Beautiful", he whispered.

Spike brushed his tongue against her curls, massaging the delicate skin underneath with the tip. He continued to stimulate her with his hot breath while he made the journey to greet and drown her little man in the boat. Positioning himself to stay awhile, he removed one of his hands from her soft ass to the back of her thigh, lifting it over his shoulder. He showered her pussy with many full-lipped kisses, using his thumb and index finger to spread her wider for more kisses. With one wide broad stroke, he licked up, stopped, then finished with another quick lick to her clit. He repeated the action several more times then plunged his tongue inside her as far as it could go. He probed, pulled and sucked on her pussy until he got what he wanted, liquid heat spilling into his mouth.

Buffy moaned internally. Spike was igniting her skin with his mouth, tongue and hands, setting her ablaze with need. He made an excellent multi-tasker she thought. She watched him wet the front of her camisole with his hot mouth, sucking them with possession. The hair on her pussy absorbed the heat from his mouth, guaranteeing him a warm, wet welcome. Every nerve ending in her body wanted to compete for the attention his mouth was giving her pussy, resulting in shivers and spasms engaging in a heated protest. Her insides vibrated, making her barely able to withstand the degree of intensity. The back of her head lifted and fell back against the door and shifted from side to side. Cumming was as natural as breathing when she felt his tongue invade her with fury. She bucked against his mouth, rotating herself on his tongue for several seconds until her body gave out, slumping back and forth between him and the door.

Spike removed her leg from his shoulder to stand. He cradled her face in both hands and kissed her sweetly on the lips but Buffy wanted more. She licked his lips, asking for permission to enter. He accepted her into her mouth and the kiss deepened. He pulled the camisole over her head and kissed her shoulders. She removed his t-shirt, kissing his chest before it was completely off. She returned her mouth to his lips while her hands unbuckled his belt but he stopped her.

Spike backed away, pulling her towards him and lifted her off her feet. He unlocked the door, carrying her over the threshold into her apartment. He kicked the door closed behind them and didn't need any instructions to find her bedroom. Buffy wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him as he carried her to the place they both longed to be. They had finally made it able to enjoy each other without restrictions or interruptions. Spike placed her on the bed, breaking their passionate kiss to remove the last barrier of clothing. He tossed a condom casually on a side table by the bed. Keeping his eyes locked with hers, he unbuttoned his jeans, sliding them down his strong legs. He kicked them to the side and stood for a few moments, wanting her to see the affect she was having on him. He stepped toward her and she swung her legs over the side of the bed. Her eyes sparkled at the sight of his impressive length and girth. She stroked it.

Spike closed his eyes and exhaled, inhaled, and exhaled. Her touch had set off a chain reaction of sexual desire and emotion that could only be expressed with him inside her.
Buffy lowered her mouth onto his shaft, coating it with her salvia to allow her to take in as much of him as she could. The moment his cock had come into contact with her heated mouth, Spike's first instinct was to pull away, afraid of coming to quick. He wanted to drag their time together out as long as possible. He removed the tie from her hair, bringing it to his nose. He inhaled deeply, turned on even more from the scent. He worked his hand through her hair loosening the locks around her face.

"Kiss me...Buffy"

Buffy licked the head of his cock one last time before acknowledging him. She had never known her name to sound so erotic. The feel of his hands through her hair and the gentle massage he was giving the nape of her neck forced her eyes closed. She leaned her head back ready to feel his lips on hers. Gently, he tugged her head back further, sucking on her bottom lip before slipping in his eager tongue into her mouth. His lips had never left hers as he lowered her back onto the bed and positioned himself between her legs. He reached for the condom on the nightstand and proceeded to unwrap it when she stopped him.

"Let me"

Buffy stroked his cock while she tore the wrapper open with her mouth. She removed the latex from the wrapping, rolling it onto his rock hard cock. She leaned back, holding her arms out to him. Without further delay, Spike entered her. They both stared at each in amazement. Spike noticed her eyes reflected the needs and urges of a woman who hadn't been with the right man in a long time. Buffy noticed a look in his eyes that she had only seen once. It was the look of love. However, she dismissed the thought, convincing herself it was lust instead. She was going to treat the encounter for what it was; two strangers letting nature take its course. They remained still for a few moments, letting what was happening between them subside.

Finally, they experienced flesh to flesh. The knowable nearness of man and woman had intertwined. Spike had all intentions of pounding her into the mattress but something inside him controlled his thrust to a slow rhythm that dove deep. Buffy expected to be fucked well and hard. However, the depths of his rhythm had touched something inside her that summoned restraint. They invented a new motion as their pressed fleshed commanded a power worthy of sexual worship. Sounds of passion in its purest form were unleashed, enunciating every whimper, sigh, gasp and groan. They both came together in one connected orgasm.