Silent tears slide down Buffy Summers face, bearing trails down her cheeks. Hank Summers had always know better than to hit in the face. Well, tonight had been the exception to that rule.

A large purple bruise adorned her left cheek, mocking her. It kept telling her that she deserved it. That was a worthless little bitch like her father said she was. She wouldn’t let it get to her though. She didn’t deserve it. She was better then all this. She just to get out of here and NEVER look back.

Wiping away her tears, Buffy stormed over to her closet, pulling out her large patch-work bag and began to tear clothing from her closet and stuff them in. She didn’t care what she took. This was her big break and what she brought along didn’t matter the least.

People had her pegged as some weak little rich girl that couldn’t take care of herself. That she needed her father’s money to get by in life. They were all wrong. She had more strength than anyone would ever know. No one ever got to know her past Hank’s money to know how much of a survivor she was, how much a survivor she was going to be.

She just wanted somewhere to fit in, somewhere that she belonged. This was not it. She could only put on a fake smile and act like the perfect daughter in the perfect family for so long before she reached her breaking point. This was it.

What went on in the Summers’ home when the doors were closed was gruesome. Hank was a drunk and her mother was locked away in a room in the back of the house on her death bed. Her mother Joyce didn’t have long left on this earth and she knew that her one wish before death was to see Buffy happy again. Mommy dearest was about to get her wish.

She knelt down next to her bed and pulled out a box. She ripped it open and couldn’t help but smile softly at its contents. An old fashioned leather bound, lock and key diary, Mr. Gordo in which used to live on her bed until her father had almost destroyed him in drunken rage and her money. Over a period of time, she’d started to take out money stealthily from her bank account for that one day she cracked. She’d been saving up this money for today.

She quickly shoved the items into her bag and started to her window. Yeah, okay so having a great big tree outside of a girl’s window was so teen movie cliché but she’d never been more thankful for it then this moment. Screw sneaking out to go out with her friends. Yeah, because god knows how much of her “friends” those people really where.

She opened up her window and threw out her bag down onto the ground before seating herself on the ledge and swinging her legs around to the outside. She turned and gave her room one more sorrow look before swinging out into the tree. The second her feet hit the ground a warm feeling filled her. Her new life began right now.

~~When this began
I had nothing to say
And I'd get lost in the nothingness inside of me
I was confused
And I'd let it all out to find
That I'm not the only person with these things in mind
Inside of me
When all the vacancy the words revealed
Is the only real thing that I've got left to feel
Nothing to loose
Just stuck, hollow and alone
And the fault is my own and the fault is my own

I wanna heal
I wanna feel
What I thought was never real
I want to let go of the pain I felt so long
Erase all the pain till its gone
I wanna heal
I wanna feel
Like I’m close to something real
I want to find something I've wanted all along
Somewhere I belong

And I've got nothing to say
I can't believe I didn’t fall right down on my face
I was confused
Looking everywhere only to find
That it's not the way I had imagined it all in my mind
So what am I
What do I have but negativity
Cause I cant justify the way everyone is looking at me
Nothing to loose
Nothing to gain, hollow and alone
And the fault is my own and the fault is my own

I wanna heal
I wanna feel
What I thought was never real
I want to let go of the pain I felt so long
Erase all the pain till its gone
I wanna heal
I wanna feel
Like I’m close to something real
I want to find something Ive wanted all along
Somewhere I belong

I will never know
Myself until I do this on my own
And I will never feel
Anything else, until my wounds are healed
I will never be anything
till I break away from me
I will break away
I'll find myself today

I wanna heal
I wanna feel
What I thought was never real
I want to let go of the pain I felt so long
Erase all the pain till it's gone
I wanna heal
I wanna feel
Like I’m close to something real
I want to find something Ive wanted all along
Somewhere I belong

I wanna heal
I wanna feel
I wanna feel like I'm somewhere I belong

I wanna heal
I wanna feel
I wanna feel like I'm somewhere I belong

Somewhere I belong~~
**********************************************************
sigh, okay I started another one but I swear I’m gonna finish off some of my fics soon enough! review if you want me to continue this one! It’s all up to you people!