Spike was snuggling up to his lover. His gentle side often muted his animalistic nature. Buffy rested her head on his shoulder. Spike tenderly caressed her breasts with a slow hand. He always enjoyed basking in the glow of post-orgasmic bliss with his Buffy.

She used to skip this part of their lovemaking ritual, because she was ashamed and disgusted with herself. Lately she was coming to terms with her feelings towards Spike and he was taking full advantage of her evolving emotions.

When they first started having sex, Buffy regarded it as just lust or a strange reaction between slayer and vampire hormones. After a few months, she began to genuinely care for Spike. He was the most fabulously attentive boyfriend she had ever had. Spike cared about what she had to say and made sure all her physical, emotional and sexual needs were exceeded.

"Slayer?" Spike looked at her with a naughty glint in his eye.

"What?" She answered back afraid of what was going to come out of the vampire's mouth.

"Do you ever think about dressing up for me?" He asked as seduction oozed from his accented voice.

"I always look nice. You mean super duper dressed up like for a fancy date or something?"

"Costumes." He wiggled his eyebrows for emphasis.

"Like for Halloween?"

Spike chuckled for a wild sexual vixen she was quite native. "No silly. As part of foreplay."

"I'm not dressing up like a hooker or milkmaid or schoolgirl for your kinky pleasure, perv boy." She slapped his chest playfully.

"Why not?" He complained.

"It's demeaning. I'm not your little slut that will do anything to get you off." She started to get out of bed. Buffy fully expected to get dragged back in by Spike.

He grabbed her and pulled her towards him. "I didn't mean it like that. It's all in good fun I promise."

Buffy caved in; she was a sucker for Spike's sad face. "Ok. Who do you want me to be? I'm not doing it if you ask me to dress up like Drusilla."

"Funny you should ask. I want you to be yourself."

Buffy wrinkled her brow. Now I'm officially confused."

Spike began to explain. "Do you still have that old fashion gown you wore for Halloween that one year?"

"Yea. I have the wig in my closet as well."

"Perfect." Spike kissed her neck. "And you're gonna play the part, as a nineteen century virginal lady and I'm going to seduce you."

"I was trying to be eighteenth century girl to appeal to Angel's past. It did nothing for his libido. I guess it backfired since it's still turning you on, four years later."

"It isn't just the outfit, its the adorable way acted so weak and vulnerable. I so wanted to take you that night, rip off that dress and fuck the innocence right out of you."

"I thought you loved my slayer strength and that got you all hot and bothered." Buffy slipped her hand under the covers and gingerly stroked his cock. It was stiffening right in the palm of her hand. She whispered, "and hard."

He groaned deeply at her touch. "Of course baby, but sometimes its fun to be different and just play for the hell of it. Spicing it up."

Buffy was slightly offended and stopped touching him. "Are you bored with me? I'm I not spicy enough?"

Spike grabbed her hand and put it back on his dick. "No. Never did say that. Just take it as bit of experimenting."

Buffy kissed his chest as she continued to rub. "If I do it for you, will you dress up for me one time, make all my sexual fantasies come true."

He purred seductively. "That would be interesting."

"I better ask Xander if he still has that Hawaiian shirt he let you wear that one time." She teased.

Spike beamed a gorgeous smile. "The only reason that would be fun is telling Xander it's for a sex game."

"No we would have a lot of fun. You would be my little cabana boy. Rubbing oil on my back . . .on my thighs . . .on my breasts . . .giving in to my every desire." Buffy loved piquing his sexual fantasies.

"That does sound like fun, lover." Spike said.

"I always make sure you have a good time." She asserted with confidence. "I'm indulging your fetish to a T and I'm going to have fun with it."

"We'll see about that on Friday night."

***

Buffy sneaked into his crypt, just like Spike asked her. She was wearing her gown in various shades of pink. The dark brown wig was styled high upon her head with a few spirally tendrils framing her face. The darker hair made her skin look a wonderful shade of pale ivory.

As she walked inside, he jumped out from behind the door. Spike was ready for her arrival, he could sense her the second she entered the cemetery. Buffy was really frightened as he popped out from behind the door in vamp face.

"What's a pretty little girl like you doing in a place like this?" Spike creeped closer invading her personal body space. He thought she looked so beautiful, her breasts filled out the dress so nicely, even though she was skinnier than the last time she wore it.

Buffy was shaking from adrenaline (or was it desire) pumping throughout her body. "I was taking a walk and took a wrong turn. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, sir. I'm just an innocent maiden trying to find my way home."

Spike locked his fingers around his belt buckle, essentially framing his crotch. His stance was very arrogant and threatening "You're trespassing on my property and you have to pay the toll, my little lost lamb."

"I'm a proper lady and I don't speak with strange men like you." Buffy walked away from him in a huff. "I should be going now."

He caressed her jawline. Spike was tender, yet aggressive in his touch. She shivered when his cool hands stroked her face.

"I just have one question for you, pet."

Buffy had to think about what she should say. "Get your hands off me you horrible brute!"

"I got it, love. No touching." He was smiling as this whole scenario was amusing him. "I just want to know, are you afraid of me?"

Buffy inched away from him. "No, but my mother warned me about evil men. I'm disgusted by the unruly likes of you."

"You don't disgust me. Not in the least bit. You're the most beautiful woman, I've ever seen."

"I don't believe you." She turned around and crossed her arms. "I bet you're a scoundrel that says that to all the ladies."

He curled his tongue against his teeth. "Do I have to prove it to you? Show you how goddamn gorgeous I think you are?"

"Don't take the lords name in vain." She slightly giggled, going out of character for a moment. "I don't think you know what you mean, you bad rude man."

Spike grabbed Buffy around the waist and pulled her roughly, almost violently towards him. He kissed her with demanding lips. Spike tipped her head back and slipped his tongue into her mouth.

Buffy had a difficult time pretending that she didn't enjoy his kiss. She swiftly moved away from him and those wonderfully soft lips. "What did you do that for?"

"I want you." All this foreplay was making Spike anticipated the main event. His body was aching for her as his cock grew harder.

"I don't kiss strange men that I meet on the street." She admitted as she tried to act bashful by looking down. "Now if you excuse me, I'll be on my way."

"Not before I ask you another question." He said.

"Mister I don't intend to give you personal information about myself."

"Do you fuck strange men that you are obviously attracted to?" Spike asked as raised his scarred eyebrow.

Buffy bit her lip as a sign of uncertainty. "I do not do THAT THING with any men or with anyone."

His hands caressed the low neckline of her pink dress, barely traveling across the top of her breasts. "So what you're saying is that you're a virgin. You never have known the love of a man. Sometimes aren't you curious what it would be like, " he smiled an evil grin, "how good I would feel inside you."

Buffy was rendered speechless and waited to see what he would do next. Her first reaction was to give in to him, breaking the character completely.

"Do you wonder what my tongue would feel like, kissing you, down there." His eyes traveled to the area in question.

Buffy nodded slowly with a false sense of shyness.

"As you wish, my love." Spike got on his knees in front of her. He lifted the full skirt and crawled under the many layers of fabric.

He secured her hips with his hands. Spike's nose was only a few centimeters away from her soaking wet pussy. Buffy didn't wear any underwear. She wanted to surprise him when he discovered that unexpected playful detail.

He whispered, "such a naughty little girl." Spike deeply inhaled through his nose, savoring her fragrance. "You're going to enjoy this, pet."

She shook her hips in a lame effort to get away. Her vocal cords emitted a series of breathy moans as his tongue made first contact with her clit.

Buffy's body tingled from his touch. Spike's mouth devoured the small nub between his lips. After a few moments of lingering sucks, his tongue worked a pleasure filled path down to other regions of her sex.

Buffy loved when he would do this to her. He never followed the same pattern in his performance. Spike reveled in loving her this way. Buffy loved the erotic sensations and the abundance of near orgasms quaking her insides.

Her pleasure was so intense, that it was making her weak in the knees. Spike's hands held tightly to the fleshy part of her ass for additional support. His talented mouth relished contact with her velvety soft skin. Spike's tongue twirled inside and it set her off.

Buffy's orgasm hit her unexpectedly quickly. "Ooooh god!" Her face contorted with satisfaction. The climatic release was loud and fevered. He continued to lick as she came. She rewarded his mouth with a flood of sweetness.

Spike got up from his knees. He licked his lips, "you taste like candy, so damn delicious."

She smoothed out her hair with her hand in an effort to remain demure or at least the illusion of modesty. "That was quite pleasant in a wanton sort of way."

"Are you ready for the next step?" He asked.

"What would be the next step? I'm quite native and don't know the ways of love between a man and a woman." She turned away and rolled her eyes. Buffy didn't want to be caught going out of character once again.

"Come with me, princess." Spike led her to the lower chamber of his crypt. He held her hand in a gentlemanly fashion as he assisted her down the ladder.

"I'm not sure if I should let you deflower me. What would my father think or my future husband?"

"They never have to find out about us."

It took Buffy a second to think about what she wanted to say next. "I'm afraid and this place is fairly freighting and dirty, except for the bed, it looks quite pleasant."

Spike picked her placed her on the bed. "Remember when you climaxed before, how tremendous you felt?"

"Yes. It was wonderful, like nothing I had ever experienced in my short life." Buffy swallowed hard, like it was difficult to say.

"I knew you would like it, baby." He captured a pert breast through the lacy bodice of her dress and carefully massaged it. "Now lay back, spread your legs, and let me inside."

Buffy followed his instructions. By design, she didn't spread her legs very wide. He noticed this and grabbed her feet and subtlety forced her in a spread eagle position.

He took off his shirt, showing off his sinewy muscular chest. "This will be an experience you will never forget, my pet." Spike was undid his pants. He unleashed his erection that was ready for action.

Buffy gasped dramatically. She wanted to pretend she had never seen a male body like the one displayed before her.

"Like what you see?" He asked and then tilted his head.

"Well, it’s big and I'm so small." She tried to look away from his dick, but she couldn't. "Will it hurt when you push that thing inside me?"

"Only for a second." Spike stroked her thigh. He then flipped up the skirt and fanned it across her chest. "Then I promise, you will feel very, very good."

Spike mounted her body still wearing her Halloween dress. He though she was in too many clothes, Spike loved the sensation of skin-on-skin contact during sex, but for this sex game it was appropriate and surprisingly sensual. As his body moved into hers, Buffy closed her eyes tight, like she was unsure what would happen next.

He penetrated her in one fluid and self-assured motion. Buffy screamed as he entered her, recalling her first time. Those torturous groans transformed into lusty breathy moans within a matter of seconds.

Spike's body joined with hers in a rhythmic union. "So damn tight," he whispered in a worshipful tone.

Buffy raised her hips to meet his steady thrusts. She looked into his eyes and saw two deep pools of blue lust.

As his cock pumped in and out, his hands stroked the roundness of her hips. Buffy couldn't just lay back and pretend she was an innocent little virgin, because part of her needed to be active in the sexual act. She grabbed the small of his back and dug her fingernails into his tender skin. Spike growled, it was a sound that was part vampire and part man. He worked up to a relentless pace.

"I. . .I. . .I'm gonna, come. Oooh Spike. . .mmmmph baby." Buffy couldn’t control herself as her orgasm shook her body and her brain.

Spike's own body reacted to her climax. It wasn't just the physical signs of her peak, it was also the sights, sounds, and smells that pushed him towards his own release.

"I love you, Buffy!" As he was coming, Spike kissed her pretty face with a flood of kisses on her cheeks and lips.

He pulled out of her as Buffy was still breathing heavily. Spike pushed a lock of her wig out of her face.

She was so hot and sweaty she needed to get out of all of the layers of clothing. "Spike, will you unzip me?"

Spike smirked. "Now you tell me to take your clothes off." He pulled the zipper down her back.

Once her clothes were off, Spike took his pants the rest of the way off. They both crawled into the bed and covered up their naked bodies with the sheet. Spike held Buffy close to his body as they cuddled in post-coital afterglow.

"You were so good." Spike softly kissed her neck. "You always know how to treat me right."

"So I fulfilled your fantasies?" She asked.

"Yea, but you know the funny thing, love?"

"What's that Spike?" Buffy shot him a skeptical glare.

"You can't even play little miss helpless virgin cause that sassy slayer always shines through."

"And is that a good thing?"

"Absolutely, bloody perfect." Spike kissed her neck.

Buffy asked. "So next week can you get your Randy Giles bow tie and we can both play faux amnesia?"

"Sounds like a plan." Spike thought he was going to like this slayer, one open to sexual experimentation. "I'll do anything you suggest my love."

"I'm game for most of your ideas, but I'm still not going to dress up like Drusilla." Buffy said and snuggled up to him and within a few moments she fell asleep in his arms.

The End