Disclaimer: I do not own any of the BTVS or ATS characters.



Desire. The strongest of ones wild passion. It runs, burns, and consumes until one is so blinded by the fire that all they can see is the object of their affection. And like a werewolf controlled by the light of the full moon ones desire runs wild.

Chapter 1: CLUB DESIRE

It was Saturday night on the heated LA party scene. The newest and hottest ticket in town had just opened its doors. Desire was the newest club to hit the Sunset Strip, and quickly became one of the hottest spots in LA. The most prominent people in LA flooded its diamond shaped door ways, and the luxurious red carpet that extended from the entrance, and was high lighted by the spot lights that shone down from the balcony above. Movie stars, singers, and the best fashion designers in town you name it they were there. When one entered Desire anything was possible and the night was yours.

A stretch escalade pulled up to the red carpet, and four beautiful woman who appeared to be in their early 20’s stepped their designer shoes onto the luxurious red carpet, and proceeded to strut in to the club like models on a runway. They were dressed to the T in Gucci, Versace, Dolce and Gabbana, and Valentino. Each woman possessed incredible and exotic features that made woman green with envy, and drove men wild.

Cordelia Chase was very wealthy, and successful advertising executive at one of the best advertising firms in LA. She was tall thin, and had legs that didn’t seem to end. Her skin was that of vanilla coffee, and her soft brown hair was cut into a layered bob that framed her face beautifully. But her best quality were those crystal blue, hypnotizing eyes. She could entrance you with those eyes, and in the same instance make you feel as if she were looking straight through you.

Born of wealth, Faith Summers was a sassy ,sexually aggressive elusive woman. She was the youngest female entertainment lawyer at her firm. Her clientele included some of the sexiest men in entertainment. Which sometimes benefited her as well as her friends when mixing a little business with pleasure. She had beautiful tanned skin, hazel eyes, and beautiful long raven locks that extended down her back. Her sexual independence and assertiveness made men swoon.

Lily was an emotionally fragile woman who spent the majority of her time with her psychologist. Though she was beautiful, and possessed features of a goddess she had a rather low self- esteem. She had high cheek bones, and perfectly arched eye brows. Lily was a beautiful and endearing woman who found ways of expressing herself through her art , and became very successful doing so. She became one of the top selling gallery artists in LA.

Though all four woman were very beautiful, one seemed to stand out the most. The pettite sultry vixen Buffy Summers was an outrageous, flashy, free spirited in your face fashion designer. Unlike her older sister Faith Buffy’s features were light where her sister were dark. She had warm luminous Café Au Alit skin, gorgeous blond , shiny and sun kissed mane that fell in waves down her back, and Lushious soft and pouty lips. Her seductive emerald eyes could mesmerize, and make one quiver. Buffy had the ability to split a man in two. Leaving one side inflamed in passion, and the other filled with satisfaction. However, just as easy as Buffy could attract men she could crush them in an instant because of her inability to tie her self down to one person. Buffy owned very successful boutique called Élan, and was one of the hottest fashion designers in the business.

Though the four woman were very different individuals they all remained tight friends. For, it was their differences that kept their bond of friendship strong, and to them nothing was stronger than friendship.

They walked through the glass doors, and entered the sultry club. Desire was the classic LA dance scene. Dimly lit, and full of people provocatively dancing and grinding on lighlighted fiber glass floor, and over crowding the round lighted bar that resided in the middle of the club. The club had 3 levels. The 1st level played Caribbean inspired music. The 2nd level played the newest and hottest club mixes, and occasionally had live entertainment. The 3rd level was a huge catwalk that over looked the club for VIP where they had a table reserved because Buffy, and Armand the club owner were really close friends ever since they went to Fashion school together in New York 4 years ago. Even after she moved back to LA 2 years previously they still stayed in close contact.

Armand was a tall dark and handsome man with a cutthroat sense of style that could kill. He had medium length sleek black hair, and a hot European accent that could make a girl wetter than the Pacific ocean. Every woman he came in contact with was crushed and left hot and bothered when the realization came that he was gay. When him and Buffy lived together in New York she would tell him everything she couldn’t tell her other friends, and knew all her deepest and darkest secrets.

Buffy and her friends climbed the steps of the cat walk, and sat at their table that over looked the club. They were served shrimp cocktail, martinis, cosmopolitans, and a delectable selection of housedress.

Cordelia peered down, and gestured to the myriad of people on the 1st and 2nd floor. “ I must say this sure beats having to fight for a table down there with the wild animals.”

Lily downed the cosmopolitan she acquired on the way up. “ Yeah Buffy should know every night club owner in LA. Because this is way to good to give up.” She took on of the shrimp and dipped it into the cocktail sauce. “ Free food, easy seating, and best of all free drinks.” She raised her glass in the air, and sipped it once again.

Buffy glanced at her friends with a smile. “Yeah a girl could definitely get used to this.” She said grabbing a long island ice tea from the waiter who offered her a drink. She put it up to her lips taking a savoring sip.

As the waiter maneuvered around the table Cordelia eyed him up and down and then turned her head to look at the other waiters who were also working the VIP Lounge. “ Have you notice how fucking hot all the help is here?”
.
“ Yes there does seem to be an abundance of Chippendale men with tight asses working here.” Lily said as she admired the waiters around the room.

Buffy simply shook her head with a grin. ‘ You can always count on Armand to surround himself as well as others with beautiful men.’ She thought to herself.


Faith grabbed a martini from one of the waiters trays. Leaning her body forward she focused her stare in on Buffy who was sitting directly across from her, and flashed her a sly grin. “ So B, how long did you have to do or suck off the owner to get us such glamorous accommodations. Should I add him to one of the many head board notches you seem to collect on a weekly basis?”

“No! ” Buffy exclaimed while giving Faith the look of death. She really shouldn’t have been surprised or bothered by her sisters bluntness. Though Buffy and Faith argued a lot they were very close and loved each other very much. Faith and Buffy lost their mom when Faith was 13 and Buffy was nine. Leaving them to be raised by their absentee father Hank Summers who was always at work or off on some European business trip. Faith acted as a mother towards Buffy since r mor mom died before Buffy even hit her teens. Faith was there for her when she got her 1st period, had her 1st day of high school, went on her 1st date, put makeup on for the 1st time, and she even had the awkward sex talk with her little sister. Growing up with Faith as her older sister she acquired a pretty thick skin, and normally wouldn’t let Faith’s natural forwardness bother her. But, to night however she really wasn’t in the mood for her older siblings off handed comments.

“FYI. Armand, and I have been good friends since I went to school in New York. We attended school, and rented a loft together. He called me about two weeks ago. Saying he was now living in town, and opening a new club up. Hence the VIP passes. He said we could use them anytime we came here. And. What do you mean one of my many head board notches? Are you implying that I‘m a slut Faith?” She asked rhetorically in mock hurt.


When it came to her friends, and career goals Buffy was as open as a teenage girl on prom night. However, when it came to men, relationships, and love she shielded her self. Because she felt it gave her control of her heart, and peace of mind. Every time she got involved with someone of the opposite gender she’d dump them after the first sign of true feelings. Buffy had been hurt before, and from that time on she silently swore to herself she would never again be a slave to her passions, and especially not a slave to love. For, she knew from experience that in the end it only led to heart ache and sorrow.

Faith continued the friendly banter. Knowing full well she was annoying the hell out of Buffy. One of Faith and Buffy’s favorite pass times was taunting each other about their love lives or lack there of. Neither one of them ever got in to a deep meaningful relationships. They always found the shackles of relationships to binding.

“ Well sister dear. If the crown fits wear it.” She said with grin. “ But I most say I admire you for taking on a guy room mate its like having you own live in fuck toy. It’s the most brilliant thing you’ve ever done if I do say so my self”

By this time Buffy was extremely aggravated by her sisters remarks, and she had about enough. “ Excuse you! 1. Armand and I have never been anymore than friends. 2. Your one to talk about head bored notches Ms. I’ve banged half my clientele and half the men LA. . And 3. My dear friend Armand is gay hence all the tight assed employees.” Just as Buffy was about to lay into Faith some more she felt a hand rest upon her shoulder. She turned around in curiosity and annoyance. But the annoyance quickly faded into happiness when she saw that it was her long time friend Armand.

Armand was wearing black pants, topped by a silk cerulean blue button down top. That was slightly open at the top. His infamous sexy grin extended from dimple to dimple that highlighted his dark , gentle, and innocent eyes. “I always did have good taste didn’t I?” He asked with a smirk. Buffy leaped from her chair, and gave him a bone crushing hug, and kiss on the cheek. “ Armand!” Buffy exclaimed.

Armand returned the hug catching her in his arms excited to see his best friend once again. However, the intensity of her hug was literally leaving him breathless. “ You know. I do need to breath.” Buffy realized her hug was a little to tight and pulled away. “ Sorry.”
“ And how is my California vixen doing tonight?” He asked in and excited yet subtle way.
Buffy simply laughed. “ Well you know me. Always wild and ready to party.” She demonstrated with the swivel of her hips.

“ Well than you haven’t changed a bit still the wild temptress I know and love. If I weren’t‘ an honorable gay man I would have to take you back to my place and have my wicked way with you.” He teased. Armand twirled her around observing her beaded, emerald green, versace dress, that was accented by her sun kissed hair, and bought out her eyes. The dress fit her slender and petite shape like a glove. “ OOH! Love the outfit.” He said with high praise. “ Versace. Spring collection 2003.”

Buffy gave Armand an impressed smile. “I see you still know your stuff. I like you your outfit too.” She looked him up and down at length, and smoothed her hand over his stomach. “ OOOh. Those abs of yours aren’t bad either. I see you’ve been putting in some over time at the gym.” Faith, Cordelia , and Lily nodded in agreement as they sat admiring the hotness that was Armand. They all thought to themselves a man that good looking should not be allowed to be gay. It just wasn’t right.

Faith polished off the rest of her martini, and sat the empty glass on the table. “ As much as I’d hate to interrupt your lovely reunion. I do believe introductions are in order.” Faith took a tooth pick, and stabbed her olives that laid at the bottom of the glass, and disposed of them in her mouth.

“Yes. Buffy have you lost your manners since the last time I saw you. Please introduce me to these three sexy creature.” Armand’s choice of words high lighted by his accent caused everyone at the table to blush profusely.

Buffy smiled. Turned her body towards the table, and proceeded to introduce her friends to Armand left to right. “ This is my big mouth sister Faith, and this is Lily and Cordelia two of my dearest friends.”

Armand leaned in and planted gentle kisses on each woman’s hand. “ It’s my pleasure to meet you lady’s.” Armand then directed his attention to Faith admiring her angel white halter dress that was topped off by the beaded and sequined butterfly embroidered at the hip. “ I must say you look absolutely ravishing in that Dolce & Gabbana outfit Faith.” The white color of the dress contrast with her olive skin beautifully. It was as if it were made just for her.

“I know. That’s why I bought it .” Faith retorted while sipping on her second martini. Buffy, and the others rolled their eyes in annoyance at her sisters trademark cockiness.

Armand looked around the table noticing that male company was lacking. “ So is this an all girls club or can I join in?” He asked teasingly

” Buffy smiled. “ For you I think we can make an acceptation. Besides you are after all the reason we got such great accommodations. Which I can’t thank you enough for.”

Armand waved his hand dismissively as he pulled a chair next to Cordelia straddling it backwards. “ Think nothing of it luv. I aim to please. Besides now you owe me free tickets to your next fashion show.”

Buffy put her hand in front chest in mock hurt. “ Armand! You mean you didn’t give me those VIP passes out of the goodness of your heart.” She said with a grin.

Armand looked up at her and smiled. “Caught me luv. However, if the tickets are to much we could always go back to my place and work out a payment there. ” He inquired teasingly.

Buffy looked down at him and smirked. “ As much as I would love to I think as gay man you just wouldn’t appreciate my many bedroom talents. So you’ll just have to settle for VIP passes to my show at fashion week.”

“ The tickets will be just fine.” Armand smirked and patted her on her back. “But, don’t sell yourself short luv from the bedroom stories you’ve told me I’m sure you could even bring a gay man down to his knees. Especially with that talented little mouth of yours. ” He told her reassuringly.

Buffy looked at him with a raised eye brow. “Gee thanks for the vote of confidence, but I think I’ll stick with men of the hetero persuasion.”

Armand laughed and shrugged his shoulders. “ Suit your self.” Turning his attention back to the other ladies he asked. “ Speaking of men of the hetero persuasion I’ve notice your lacking in dates tonight. Now is this by default or strictly a personal choice?”

“ Oh. it’s a personal choose really. Dating and clubbing do not mix. Especially if you want to make new and exciting friends.”

Faith raised her glass towards Buffy just before taking a sip. “ Now I’m definitely in agreement with you there B.” Faith said calling Buffy by her nick name she gave her when she was little. When Buffy was born Faith being 3 years old wasn’t able to pronounce her name right so she would call her B, and it stuck through the years.

Buffy took her seat next to Armand. Armand turned and looked at her thoughtfully for a minute and then asked “So you seeing anyone special at the moment? An significant others I should know about?”

Buffy stared at him from the corner of her eye as she sipped the rest of her cosmopolitan down, and set it back on the table. “ I see that nosiness of yours hasn’t changed a lick.”

“ No luv. Not a lick. Now you know I must know all, and tell all.” Armand replied with a smile.

“Mmmmmm… Yes I remember.”

“ Now, back to the question at hand. Do we have a lucky guy in the mix?”

Cordelia sat observing the conversation, and decided to put her unwanted two scents in. “ Buffy and monogamy don’t exactly mix. Her relationships don’t last past the 3rd date.” She snickered.

Armand looked at Cordelia, and then back at Buffy, and arched his eyebrow. “Is that so.”


Buffy’s lips pouted and she crossed her arms to her chest taking on the form of a petulant child. She was offended at her friends comment, but knew it was true, and then she noted her friend was on her third drink. So she shook it off knowing her friend got chatty when she drank. “ I just don’t have time to commit to anyone right now. My career has taken off, and I’m busy. Besides I’m only 22, and I just want to have fun right now.”

Armand placed his dark eyes on his friend, and looked at her knowingly. She knew he didn’t buy her weak attempt at an excuse. “ You know what I think.”

“ No I don’t know. So why don’t you enlighten me .” Buffy added in an extremely sarcastic tone.

“ Well if you insist luv. I’ll bet you haven’t had a stable relationship since what’s his face cheated on you in New York.”

Buffy narrowed her eyes at him. ‘He just had to bring him up didn’t he. The man broke little Buffy’s heart for the first, and if I have anything to say about it the last time. God every time I think of him it hurts all over again. The mere mention of his name makes me explode inside. Walking in on him and that little slut. It’s funny how it’s been about 2 years and this shit still hurts. I couldn’t even bring my self to tell my friends or my sister when I returned to LA. I thought the less I talked about him the more I’d Forget.’

Buffy decided to shy away from the hurtful subject, and quickly decided it was time to change the topic of the conversation “ What is this? Expose Buffy’s love life night. Can we please find another topic? What about you Armand? I don’t see any eye candy hanging around you tonight.”

Armand gave her a playful look and smile. “ You know I don’t like to play on a work night Pet.”

“ That’s my Armand. Business first fucking later.”

“ You know me so well. Speaking of business I must tend to it. So if you lovely ladies will excuse me I’ve got a club to host. You girls have fun, and go on the dance floor to show off those hot lil bodies of yours. Buffy call me. We’ll have lunch, and catch up some more. Tah Tah.” Armand left the table, and went to the 2nd floor.

Lily watched closely as Armand dashed down the stairs. “ Why do the good looking ones have to be gay?”

“ Why the hell do you care? I hear you have a new boy toy.” Lily looked at Faith in shock. Wondering how she knew. Then noticed the look on Cordelia’s face.

Lily wasn’t really shocked. She knew it would get out eventually. Because really none of them could keep a secret amongst the group. “ Cordy. I thought I told you not to tell yet.”

“ Well you know how I am. I like to gossip. You should have taken that into consideration before you told me.”

'Now she knows I haven’t been able to keep a secret since I could talk. Why is she so surprised?’

Faith was eager to have her question answered, and changed the subject back. “ Anyways. Lets get back on topic please. So who is this new guy? What’s with all the mystery?”

Lily shrugged her shoulders. “ There is no mystery. I just haven’t told anyone about him yet. We’ve only been dating for two weeks.”

Buffy downed the rest of her 2nd ice tea from long island, and bluntly added. “ He’s probably been fucking her so well she wants to keep him all to herself.” Cordelia, and Faith suddenly burst out into laughter from Buffy’s comment.

Lily looked fairly annoyed, and decided to stop the path their conversation was going in. “ OK. Hormones on parade. Can we have a little less talk about Lily’s love life now?”

Buffy finished off her ice tea and sat it down. “ OK. We’ll back off. Right after you tell us what he looks like.”

“ I don’t have to describe him you’ll see him. To night in fact, and trust me all your questions will be answered."

After downing her 3rd martini Faith began to get a little antsy. “ OK. I think I’m ready to dance.”

They all agreed and decided to dance. Descending down the steps they moved down to the 2nd level of the club, and formed a isolated dance group. They each began to sway their hips flowing with the rhythm of the music. As they were dancing Lily happily noticed someone she knew at the entrance. It was Spike along with two of his friends Lindsey, and Gunn.

Spike was 6 ft with a sleek and lean muscular body, platinum blond hair, remarkably high cheek bones, fair white skand and ocean blue eyes. Though he had very sharp features his face took on the form of an angel which made it easy for one to love him. He was wearing black pants, and a black button down top that had 3 quarter length sleeves. When Lily saw Spike, and his eyes met hers she walked over to him leaving the dance floor behind. Lily gave Spike a kiss on the cheek, and whispered into his ear, “ Fancy seeing you here.”

Spike smiled at her with his sexy grin, and whispered into her ear sending shivers down her spine. “ I came to check out the new place. Among other things. So are you going to introduce us to you friends? I noticed you dancing with them in that group over there.”

“ Well that depends on whether or not your going to introduce your friends to me first.”

Spike and Lily parted as Spike proceeded to introduced his friends. “ this is Charles Gunn you can call him Gunn, and this is Lindsey. He works with me at the advertising firm, and Gun is a lawyer.”

Gun was a handsome double espresso man with a 6’2” muscular frame and gentle brown eyes. Lindsey was a suave man with tanned skin, blue eyes who possessed a certain intrigue. Both men were to hot for words.

Pleased with the introduction Lily decided to introduce her friends as well. Lily took Spikes had and led him over to the dance floor where her friends were. Faith and Cordelia noticed Lily’s friend, and paused awaiting the introduction.

“ Spike these are my friends Cordelia, Faith and …” Lily turned to introduce Buffy, but noticed that she had fromed her own little group with the guys that surrounded her. Buffy’s eyes were closed, and she was moving her hips letting the beat of the music guide her. She was totally oblivious to anything but the movement of her body, and the music. By this time Buffy had caught the eye of more than a few on lookers. That included Gunn, Lindsey and even Spike snuck a peek at the golden goddess. All they could see was Buffy’s backside, and the seductive way she moved to the music.

Looking intently at Buffy Ley aey asked Lily “ Who is the hottie?”

Without answering Lindsey’s question Lily walked towards Buffy, and grabbed her out of her private dance group leaving behind some very disappointed admirers. Lily dragged Buffy over to where Spike and the others were. “ You know Lily has anyone ever told you you’re a total buzz kill? This had better be important. I was just getting started.” Buffy whined.

“ Yeah we all noticed.” Buffy looked around and noticed she had formed a little bit of a fan club. There were men and some woman cheering her on for the show she unknowingly gave them. Buffy blushed. “ I guess I got a little carried away. Huh?”

Lily looked at Buffy with a smile. “ Sweetie you always loose control on the dance floor. Trust me its nothing new. I just wanted you to meet the man who has been fucking me. As you so gracefully put it ."

Buffy laughed at Lily’s comments. Because it was true she always lost control on the dance floor. Its like there was no one in the world but her and the music. Lily tapped on Spike’s shoulder interrupting his conversation.

Spike turned and his ocean blue eyes suddenly became very wide as they settled on Buffy. Buffy’s face did exactly the same thing. They looked at each other in silent surprise and recognition.

Buffy mechanically shook Spikes hand still trying to recover from her shock. “ Nice to meet you Spike. Lil has neglected to tell me anything about you.”

Spike’s response was sort of a nervous and low-key toneThatThat’s funny luv because Lily has told me a lot about you.” Spike replied with his sexy british accent that sent shivers down Buffy ‘s spine.

Buffy continued to stare in disbelief, and arched one eye brow up at Spike. “ All good I hope?”

“ Oh. I assure you pet it was all very good.” Buffy noticed her hand was still attached to Spikes, and she quickly snatched it out of his grasp. Trying not to draw attention to herself and her uneasiness towards Spike.

“ So. Now that we are all aquatinted. You guys ready to hit the dance floor?” Lily asked with Enthusiasm.

“ Yeah that would be great. Lets do that.” Spike responded to the welcome distraction. Never tearing his blues from Buffy’s green ones. “ Well it was nice to finally meet you Buffy.” Spike took Lily’s hand and led her to the dance floor when Spike was out of Buffy’s sight she let out the breath she was holding, and was unable to move from that spot.

“ Yeah . It was nice to meet you to.” She quietly said to herself.

Faith directed her attention toward Lindsey. “ So you think you can keep up with me on the dance floor?”

Lindsey looked at her with a cocky smirk. “ Darlin. I’ll be dancing in so many circles I’ll have you going home dizzy.”

Faith got a very pleased and devilish expression on her face. “ I think that I’m wil to to put that to a test.” Faith and Lindsey headed to the dance floor arm and arm. Followed by Cordelia and Gunn who also seemed to hit it off pretty well. Every one headed to the dance floor except for Buffy, who went back up to the VIP section, and gazed at her friends from the cat walk as they danced. She particularly focused on Spike and Lily. Spike and Buffy’s eyes met talking to one another with their long deep stare, and just like that an unheard explosion erupted between them.

TBC

That's the first chapter. I hope your satisfied
Please Review!!!!!!!