Anya and Cordelia sat at a cafe on Third street in Santa Monica. Cordelia was doing all of the talking and Anya just said "oh" and "really" every now and then to keep her going.

"If only that stupid girl hadn't shown up in his yard. God! You should have seen her! And the smell. It was like she hadn't bathed in like, forever!" Cordelia sneered, taking a tiny sip from her coffee. "If only he'd call me. He's just so good looking and he has soooooo much money and it means nothing to him. He really doesn't seem to care about money at all! I'm always trying to get him to replace his old ratty furniture. I've even tried to throw some of it out to force him to go out and buy something new, but he drags it all out of the trash and puts it back in the house," she sighed. Anya nodded in understanding. "Do you know he keeps like, twenty thousand dollars in a gym bag in his bedroom closet!" Cordelia whispered with a disgusted look on her face.

"No way!" Anya snapped to attention. "Really!"

"Yes! I wonder how much he's really worth. I know he comes from a very wealthy family."

Cordelia continued talking on for several minutes but had lost Anya's attention with the mention of the money in Spike's closet. 'It would be so easy!' she thought to herself as Cordelia continued her rant. 'He lives out in the hills. Someone who won't even buy new furniture would never invest in a security system.' she smiled slyly as she formulated a plan.

--------------------------------------------------------

Faith was speeding down the highway on her way to Spike's house. She'd gotten back from New York and heard his message on her answering machine. They'd agreed to spend the evening together though Spike had insisted she come over to his place. She felt more like heading out to dinner but if he wanted to cut to the chase, that was fine with her.

Up ahead on the road, Faith noticed a lone figure out walking. She was about to speed by when she noticed it was a young girl. Figuring her car must have broken down, Faith pulled over ahead of the girl and got out of the car smiling so she wouldn't freak her out.

"Hey, do you need a ride?"

"Oh that would be so amazing," the tired girl said holding out her hand. "I'm Buffy by the way."

"Faith," she said grabbing the girl's hand and shaking it. "Where you headed?"

"Up the road about another mile. It's a big place with tropical plants everywhere. You can't miss it."

"Spike Giles place?" Faith asked with a surprised look on her face. "I'm headed there myself."

"Oh" Buffy said softly, realizing that Faith must be another one of Spike's many women.

"Hop in," Faith said getting back into the drivers seat. "So are you and Spike screwing?"

"No," Buffy squealed, the color rising to her cheeks. "I'm staying in his guest house until I can find another place to live."

"Oh, the guest house. That's been empty as long as I can remember. Nice little place, why do you want to leave?" Faith asked, trying not to sound too curious.

"I just feel in the way," Buffy said looking down at her hands. Faith looked over at the small girl, noticing how sad and pale her face was. Buffy glanced at the dark haired beauty and felt a sudden need to unburden herself of all her thoughts. The girl seemed kind and Buffy hadn't had anyone to really talk to lately.

"He's been feeding me for the past two weeks, because I don't have any money, and I--I don't blame him for getting tired of having to take care of me all the time. I need to look after myself. I realize that but it's so hard to find a job around here." Tears welled up in Buffy's big green eyes. She tried to hold them back--she hardly knew this woman--but she was just so tired and frustrated and this was the first kind thing anyone had done for her since Spike gave her a place to live.

Faith looked over at the emotional girl and felt compassion overwhelm her. This didn't sound like Spike! He wouldn't view a helpless girl like Buffy as a burden. He was one of the most generous people she knew! There must be more to the story--she'd have to ask him about it.

"Are you and he...involved," Buffy asked timidly, trying to regain her composure after almost breaking down in front of a complete stranger.

"Yeah, off and on. We have a great time in bed together and that's about all there is which is fine with me. There's only one way Spike likes getting in deep with women, if you know what I mean," she said turning to Buffy and giving her a roguish smile. Buffy laughed, she'd just met Faith but she already liked her. She seemed pretty straight up and Buffy appreciated that. She just hoped she didn't have to watch Spike having sex with her. She'd be careful to avoid looking out her windows that evening.

"So you and Spike haven't gotten it on together?" Faith asked casually. Buffy face turned bright red and she turned to look out the window so Faith wouldn't see.

"Oh, no. He doesn't see me that way. At first I thought he did but I was wrong. I mean, he's really hot. I would if he asked me to, but, he's just letting me stay because he feels sorry for me," Buffy said quickly, glancing at Faith out of the corner of her eye to see the dark haired girl's reaction. She couldn't believe she'd just said all that to her. Faith smiled at Buffy and laughed.

"Are you kidding? You're totally his type. Cute little blond. This whole situation sounds so weird. Have you talked to him at all?"

"Oh no, he's made it very clear to me that he doesn't want me around. I try not to bother him. I stay away most of the day so he won't have to see me at all." Buffy said, fidgeting nervously in her seat. "And please don't bring any of this up with him. I--I don't want him to think I'm ungrateful for what he's done for me."

Faith looked at the tiny blond with a troubled expression on her face. None of this sounded like the Spike she knew. There had to be an explanation for what was going on.

She pulled the car into Spike's driveway and the two women got out. Buffy thanked Faith for the ride and turned to walk away when Faith stopped her.

"Hey B, I'll keep an ear out for any work in the area. And if I hear of anyone who needs a roommate I'll let you know okay," she said with a bright smile. Buffy nodded her thanks with tears in her eyes and then slowly made her way around back towards the guest house like a prisoner headed back to her cell. Faith shook her head and walked up to the front door, determined to find out what was going on.

------------------------------------------

Spike watched Buffy walk across the lawn towards the guest house. She had her head down and she walked quickly to avoid having to deal with him. 'Fine,' he hissed going to the fridge to grab another beer. He'd gotten home from a meeting an hour before so he'd be there when Faith arrived, but he'd kept an eye out for a glimpse of the little blond who, despite his best efforts, still starred in all of his dreams at night. So he watched, hungrily, for even the briefest glimpse of her because that all he got these days--quick flashes of blond hair as she came and went from his guest house. She always hid her face which pissed him off to no end. He felt like busting the door down and forcing her to look at him. Perhaps he would. She was living in his house so he had every right! He was just about to head out to confront her when he heard a knock at the front door. He opened it and Faith walked inside, tossing her jacket on a chair and then wrapping him in her arms. She hadn't seen him in a while and she was in the mood for a good, hard screw.

Spike responded to the girl immediately, pressing his mouth against hers savagely as he ran his hands up and down her slender waist.

"Did you miss me baby," Faith whispered in his ear as she grabbed his ass and pulled him up against her. Spike loved the aggressive way Faith went after him--and all men she wanted for that matter. Faith was lust on legs and he wouldn't have her any other way.

"I always miss you," he ground out, spinning them around and shoving her back against the wall where he proceeded to rip her shirt down the front and toss it aside carelessly. Faith arched her back and thrust out her large, round breasts as Spike began licking them through the lace of her black bra. He reached up and pulled down the cup on the left one so he could attach his hungry mouth to her hard nipple. Faith groaned and threw back her head, writhing against the wall as she felt him rip off her bra and throw it aside so he could have full access to her tits. He held her firmly against the wall as he attacked them with his mouth and fingers, sucking, licking and squeezing them until he felt her knees begin to weaken and he scooped her up in his arms and carried her into his bedroom, tossing her into the middle of his silk comforter. He watched the beauty pant as he peeled off his shirt and pants, her eyes lingering on his bare skin as it was revealed. Then he climbed onto the bed and grabbed her jeans, pulling them slowly down her long legs and throwing them aside. He smiled when he looked down and realized she wasn't wearing any under ware. Faith raised her eyebrows at him and gave him a playful look.

"You inspired me to give it a try," she laughed, raising up her foot to trace the curve of his shoulder. Spike smiled and covered her foot with his hand, then reached down and grabbed the other one, placing it gently on his other shoulder. He then ran his hands down her smooth calves, bending down to place wet kisses on the back of her knees.

"I want you to fuck me hard Spike, from behind," Faith purred as she watched him kiss and caress her legs.

"Oh really," Spike smiled at her as he continued his slow, sweet attentions to the insides of her thighs.

"Pin me up against the wall, over there," she said pointing to the headboard of his bed, "And sink yourself into me in one hard thrust. Then just pound and pound until I'm screaming," she said in a low whisper.

Spike continued softly caressing her legs as his tongue began to sweetly explore her wet folds. He listened to Faith's words and felt himself harden even further--the girl liked it rough and Spike loved to give it to her that way--but at the moment he was lost in a fantasy with Buffy. He buried his face deeper between Faith's legs and let his mouth make love to her clit, teasing it and sucking on it as he felt her squirm beneath him. He held her hips tightly in his arms to keep her from moving, and closed his eyes as he pressed his mouth against Buffy's beautiful snatch in a passionate kiss. He felt her body tremble as she came and held her more firmly in place, licking up her juices as they poured out of her.

"Spike! Spike!" Faith yelled out. Spike snapped out of his dream and looked up at Faith's flushed face.

"I'm not sure who you're making love to but it sure as hell isn't me. Now fuck me against that wall NOW before I completely lose my mind!" she panted, getting to her knees.

Spike, still dazed, pushed her body roughly against the wall and speared himself into her. Faith groaned in pleasure.

"That's more like it," she cried out as he began to pound into her, running his hands over her sweat slicked body as she pushed her hips back to take him in deeper with every thrust.

"FUCK YES!! HARDER!!" Faith yelled as Spike machined into her, pressing his hands over her own to hold her in place against the wall.

"HOLY SHIT" Faith screamed as her orgasm rocketed through her and she convulsed in Spike's arms. Spike followed her, throwing back his head as he thrust up into her one final time, emptying himself into her. They both collapsed onto the bed out of breath.

"Always so good," Faith panted smiling at him. She rolled off the bed and headed towards the bathroom.

'S'like fucking a man,' Spike pouted, feeling the need to lay with her in his arms. 'This is Faith were talking about here,' he reminded himself as he watched her in the bathroom.

"I'm hungry, you need to take me out to eat," Faith said loudly as she sauntered out with his robe on and plopped down next to him on the bed.

"So what's going on with you and this Buffy chick who's living out in your guest house?"

"How do you know about her," Spike said laying back on the bed, not looking at her.

"I gave her a ride here. She said she doesn't think you like her very much."

"She said that?" Spike looked up. Faith noticed tension in his jaw relax a little.

"So what went down with you guys?"

"Dru talked to her a while ago after Buffy saw us through the window--"

"Fucking?" Faith finished for him.

"Yeah. So Dru went to apologize and talk to her and Buffy told her she wanted to find a new place to live because she thought I was a slut." The anger welled up in Spike's voice as he recalled the incident.

"Well first of all, you are a slut," Faith smiled at him giving him a playful punch on his bare chest, "and second of all, she told me she'd jump in the sack without a second thought if she thought you wanted to. She thinks you just feel sorry for her and she feels bad because you have to feed her all the time. Beside, do you really believe everything Dru tells you?" Spike looked at Faith in shock. She was right. Since when was Dru the pinnacle of truth?

"I need to talk to Buffy! How could I be so stupid!" Spike stammered, getting up from the bed. Faith smiled and reached down to start putting on her clothes.
Spike ran into the living room and stared out at the guest house. He knew she was home because he'd seen her earlier. "I'm such a fucking idiot!" he groaned as he gripped his head in his hands. "I've been acting like an asshole all week for nothing!" He recalled the incident with Harmony out on the back patio and sank helplessly into a chair, covering his face with his hands. "And I haven't made her anything to eat in days. She has no money, she must be starving!" he cried, leaping up and running like a shot towards his back bedroom. "I'll take her out to dinner right this minute. Buy her anything she wants." Faith smiled and headed towards the front door taking this as her cue to leave.

"I'm sure everything will be fine Spike, I'll call you later on next week okay," she said opening the door when she saw spike slowly reappear from the back bedroom with a confused look on his face.

"What is it?" Faith asked concerned at his sudden mood change.

"I keep a bag in my closet full of cash. Twenty thousand dollars. And it's gone." He sat down on his couch with a dejected look on his face.

"Well, anyone could have taken it," Faith said walking over to stand in front of him.

"None of them need money, Faith. Harmony and Dru are both rich kids like me. Cordelia wants money but not like that! The only one that really needs money...is Buffy," he said quietly with a dark look settling on his face.