Summary: Set in S6. Goes AU after Gone. Buffy and the gang head to LA, with Spike in tow. Buffy finds out some life altering news, how does the gang react? Read and find out.
Rating: NC17
Authors Note: This is my first fic, so please be gentle. * These are for thoughts* Thanks to Paganbaby for convincing me to write and to Madame Draco for Beta-ing!
Disclaimer: Joss, ME and FOX own it all, just the stories mine. Lyrics belong to Daniel Beddingfield and Rod Stuart.


Chapter 2 The Drive

It was heaven and hell rolled into one. At the moment Buffy was pressed against his back, with her arms wrapped around his waist.

Every now and then she would grind her pelvis into the small of his back. Each time she did this a soft moan escaped her throat. Spike was finding it extremely difficult to concentrate on the road. He’d be lucky if they got to L.A. in one piece.

And they’d only been driving for a half hour.

* How the hell am I supposed to go for another hour, at least, with the Slayer pressed against me like this?!* It was going to be hell that was for sure. * If it comes to it I’ll just have to pull over at a rest stop.* With that in mind Spike felt a little more at ease. That is until Buffy rubbed against him again!

Buffy, however was enjoying every minute of it. She knew exactly what she was doing. And Spike’s predicament was only exciting her further.

Buffy moved her head so her chin was resting on Spike’s shoulder. She smiled when she heard his quick intake of breath. She turned her face so her lips hovered by his ear.

“Pull over.” Buffy moaned.

*Oh god! That voice! * Spike couldn’t deny her anything when she used that voice and she knew it. He pulled the bike over to the side of the road and killed the engine.

The minute the bike stopped, Buffy was straddling Spike. How she got in that position baffled him. But he wasn’t complaining!

Buffy leaned towards Spike and attacked his mouth without a moment’s hesitation. He returned the kiss with equal passion. Buffy’s hands worked at the buckle to Spike’s jeans. After that came the buttons and the zipper. Once undone, she reached in and grabbed his aching member. She ran her hand along his cock feeling it pulse beneath her gentle touches. As she pulled her hand up, her grip tightened then on the way down it loosened. All the while she continued to plunder his mouth with her tongue.

“Buffy, pet, you killing me here…………..Unh…….Oh god” On each upstroke she ran a nail over the slit at the top of his cock, which caused his moans to become even louder. As he neared his climax his hips started to thrust in time with Buffy’s hand. Just when he was about to cum, Buffy pushed him back and took his cock into her mouth. As she took it in he climaxed shouting Buffy’s name.

Buffy sat up and licked her lips with a smirk exactly like Spike’s. Spike groaned when he saw it and he sat up looking directly into her eyes.

“Your turn” And with that he pushed her back slightly. His fingers unbuttoned her jeans and he pushed them down slightly as she raised her hips. He moved her panties aside and pushed a finger into her wet heat. He moved his mouth to her neck and sucked on the pulse point vigorously.

“Oh god!” Buffy gasped as a second finger joined the first. Spike continued to thrust his fingers as fast as he could. He moved his thumb to rub her clit in slow circles.

“Unh….. More….. Spike” Spike added a third finger at her request. Her hips moved to match his fingers. After a few more thrusts she came with a scream of his name. She watched with hooded eyes as he brought his fingers up to his mouth and sucked her juices off.

Buffy, then fell forward into Spike basking in the after glow of her orgasm. Spike zipped himself back up and then sorted out Buffy’s clothes.

They sat there together for a few minutes trying to get their legs to work.

“I think we should get back on the road, Pet.” Spike suggested. He stood up while Buffy turned around and then sat back down. He gunned the engine and took off at a speed breaking limit.

Buffy snuggled up to his back with a contented smile on her face.

The rest of the journey was made in silence as no words were needed.

As they pulled into L.A. Spike stopped the bike at a payphone. Buffy climbed off and took the calling card out of her purse and strolled over to the phone.

“Hello?”
“Hey Xander”
“Buff, where are ya?”
“We’ve just got to L.A. Where’re you guys? ”
“Outside The Hyperion”
“What are you doing there?”
“I phoned Cordy to see if we could use their car park”
“Oh. And?”
“Yeah, we can. So, head over there.”
“Alright, Bye”
“Bye”

Buffy walked over to Spike who was just finishing a cigarette and told him to go to the Hyperion. He gave her a, what the hell we going there for look but she just smiled, kissed him, then climbed back on the bike.

Spike drove to the hotel and parked the bike. He gave Buffy one lust filled smile and they walked out to meet her friends.

“So guys, where we heading?” Buffy asked looking at each of them in turn.

“Cordy recommended a great club called Caratis. We thought we could check it out.” Willow suggested.

“Well, come on guys let’s move!” Xander said linking arms with Anya. Willow and Tara smiled at each other then followed suit. Leaving Buffy, Dawn and Spike to follow.



End Chapter