Disclaimer- I own all of the Buffyverse, fine I only own Jasmine and Spike. OK I don't wanna get sued (for all the £20 that I have) so I only own Jasmine. Please give me Spike, I promise to be good, well I can't actually promise that...

Chapter 2

It was almost an hour later when Jasmine found Spike's crypt. The reason for this being it was her first time in Sunnydale and so she had no idea where Henderson Avenue was, and the only people around to ask at 3 am were drunks and she didn't have the time to decipher what
they were trying to say.

When she had finally found the right cemetery she still had the problem of finding the right crypt. The vampire had told
her that it was the largest crypt, but she found that almost all the crypts were roughly the same size.

And so after much grumbling, asking every vampire she came across and then dusting them, she had found Spike's crypt and was now surveying the outside.

She stood outside and listened for any noise coming from the inside. She was able to sense him inside but she was also able to tell that he was still, and most probably asleep.

She looked in her pockets for a few seconds, until she pulled out a circular stone. She took a minute admiring it, the stone was a deep blue colour and it seemed as if it held the ocean. She rubbed it in her hand, it had a smooth, shiny surface as if it was polished glass. And though it seemed fragile, as if a fall would break it, Jasmine was able to feel the power that it contained. She knew it would take a lot to break something like it.

With the stone held tightly in her fist she mumbled in Latin "Occaeco".

In an instant Jasmine was no where to be seen.

"Cool!" A bodiless voice exclaimed, "I'm invisible! Now how come it's taken you guys so long to give me one of these?" She asked. "This is some badass shit!"

After a few minutes of making objects seem as if they were floating on their own, Jasmine finally remembered what she had come to do. As quiet as possible she opened the crypt door and walked inside, silently thanking the Gods for the thick layer of dust which covered the floor and muffled the sound of her boots.

She looked around the crypt noting the more homely quality it possessed compared to other crypts she had seen. Maybe there are some vamps who don't like living in cold dirty places...don't know why he just didn't buy a flat though.

She walked over to Spike, making sure she didn't step on the empty bottles of JD that littered the floor and found that she was in fact right, he was asleep. She stared at him for a moment, appreciating the view.

Wow, She thought to herself, he's hot! I mean look at those cheekbones, and even with that very cool duster on I can see that he has a killer body! Damn, what I would give to have a man like that! But nope, I don't have any time to date cause you guys are always sending me on bloody missions!

She glared at no one in particular and then went back to looking, or rather drooling over the vampire in front of her.

After a while she finally managed to tear her herself from Spike and went back to what she was supposed to be doing. She started to look around the crypt, learning all she could about it and noted where he kept all his possessions. While she was looking around she found the stairs that led to the lower part of the crypt.

She walked downstairs and whistled appreciatively as she saw his bed. Not bad, not bad at all and then proceeded to jump on it.

She rolled over to one side of the bed and opened his dresser and ruffled through until she found something that made her grin. A pair of silver handcuffs.

Kinky, just how I like my men...damn his girl's lucky Sighing she went back to her snooping.

Once Jasmine had finished looking around she went upstairs and back over to Spike. She was tempted to touch him, but managed to resist.

See ya around babes ,she thought. She blew him a kiss and with that left, closing the door as quietly as possible.

A moment after the crypt door closed, a pair of bright blue eyes opened. Spike's nostrils flared as he smelt his crypt. He could smell a new scent, one he hadn't met before. Someone was just in his crypt, someone he didn't know and someone who had somehow managed to stay out of his sight. Spike fully intended to find out who or what that someone was and what they hell they were doing in his crypt.


~*~


As soon as Buffy woke up she regretted it. Her head was pounding and felt as if it would explode. As she stood up she was forced to sit back down because of the wave of dizziness that washed over her. She groaned and then stood up again, this time much slower. She glanced at her clock to find that it was 11.45.

ooh lazy Buffy, she chastised herself. It had been a long time since she had woken up that late. She usually had nightmares in which she was forced to claw her way out of her coffin. She shivered remembering the experience, the nightmares usually meant that she was awake before the rest of the house.

She stumbled into the shower, hoping that the hot water could calm her raging headache, but it made no difference. She walked out of the shower and could smell pancakes being made and smiled to herself, it seemed that both Dawn and Willow had woken up just late as she had.

As she walked into the kitchen an extremely lively Dawn greeted her with a bright smile.

"Morning Buffy!" She waved and then proceeded to stuff her face with more pancakes.

Buffy glared at her sister "Say's who" She grumbled while she swallowed a couple of Advil.

"Aw you feeling OK, Buff?" Willow asked just as cheerfully as Dawn.

Buffy took a seat at the island and put her head in her arms. Not ready to face all these happy people while she felt as though someone had repeatedly hit her on the head with a very heavy object.

Willow looked at Buffy sympathetically and placed a plate of her pancakes in front of her.

"Here ya go. Have some blueberry pancakes, pancakes can cure all illnesses, it's a proven fact."

Buffy just shook her head. She couldn't eat anything without having the feeling of being sick. And as appetising as Willows pancakes sounded she didn't think she would be able to stomach it.

She looked up at the concerned face of her friend. "It's OK Wills, I'll eat something later...once the room stops spinning." She frowned and dropped her head back into her arms.

Willow chuckled and carried on talking, but Buffy was only half listening to the conversation instead her thoughts were on her best friend.

Willow was trying hard to get along without Tara in her life, but Buffy could tell how hard it was for her. Her voice wasn't as animated as it once used to be. She was finding it hard to get on with her life without Tara; Buffy knew what she was going through as she had felt the same when Angel had left her, but it was worse for Willow. At least when Buffy went through the break-up with Angel he had left for L.A and so she rarely saw him, but Tara was still there in Sunnydale as she was also now apart of the Scoobies. That meant that Willow would always have to see her at meetings, Buffy’s heart went out for her best friend and she hoped that her and Tara would be able sort their difference out and get back together. She could see how much it was killing the both of them having to be apart like that.

As she came out of her thoughts she heard Dawn and Willow discuss what their plans for the day were.

"I think I might visit Spike, see if he can give me a lift to the movies later on." Dawn grinned.

Buffy’s head shot up, "Dawn, I don't want you to see Spike anymore."

Dawn glared at Buffy, "Why the hell can't I see him?"

"B-because, um...um...he's a bad influence on you" She told her feebly. Truthfully Buffy didn't know why Dawn couldn't; she just didn't want them to spend any time together.

"Please, that's a load of shi-crap and you know it! You can't stop me from seeing him Buffy, it's not fair! He was the one who looked after me in the summer when you were...you were gone" Dawn said softly. "He was the only one who didn't treat me like a little kid, and he's changed a lot and he helped us out when we need him the most" She looked at Willow trying to get her support.

"She right Buffy. He could have just left Sunnydale, he had no reason to stay but instead he stayed and helped us...he didn't have to but he did. He was just as upset as we all were after you d-died; I really think he loves you Buffy...you should have seen him."

Willow liked Spike. He always helped her out, or was there to talk to when she needed someone just to listen. After Buffy had fallen off the tower she could see that he was grieving just as much as the rest of them were, that's when she realised how deep his feelings for Buffy had been. She knew that they only reason why he had stayed in Sunnydale in the first place was to help Buffy, so when he didn't leave after her death she was surprised. Her and the rest of the Scoobies were even more surprised when he told them that he would look after Dawn, even though no one had actually asked him to.

"I don't know why he stayed here Buffy, but I'm glad he did." Willow told her quietly as Dawn gave her a grateful look.

But Buffy knew why he had looked after Dawn during the summer. He had promised her he would, just before the battle he had made a promise to look after Dawn and he had kept his promise to her.

She sighed as she realised she couldn't keep Dawn from seeing him, over the summer her school girl crush on Spike had disappeared and instead she saw Spike as her big brother, the one who protected her from the world.

"Fine you can see him" She finally told Dawn, "just be careful when you go to the cemetery, kay?"

Dawn nodded and hugged her sister before running up the stairs and minutes later was out of the door after telling her that she was going to see Spike.

Willow smiled at her. She knew how much Spike was in love with Buffy, and could tell that Buffy had feelings for the blond vampire, even if she wouldn't admit to them.

Goddess, she's so stubborn! Why can't she just admit her feelings? Everyone would be so much happier...well apart from Xander. She grinned at herself as she thought of what Xander's reaction would be if Buffy and Spike ever got together. He'd probably faint from the shock of it all, and if Giles were still in Sunnydale he would rub a hole into his glasses!

She chuckled as she imagined the looks on their faces, earning a questioning look from Buffy. But Willow just shook her head at her. She had a feeling it would take a lot for Buffy to face up to her feelings for him.

"Stupid stubborn people" She grumbled.


~*~


"Spike," Dawn called as she walked into his crypt "Spike, you here?" But she received no reply.

She went over to his sofa to see if he had fallen asleep. Though he wasn't there, Dawn saw all the empty bottles that surrounded it. Him and Buffy probably got into another fight, and that's why she didn't want me seeing him. Why can't she see that her and Spike would make a really cool couple...I mean they'll be so cute together!

Dawn had held the view that Spike and Buffy were meant to be together for a while. She was the first one who knew that Spike was in love with Buffy, to her it was obvious from all the looks he would give her sister. Though she didn't agree with the whole chaining-Buffy-up-to-make-her-listen part of Spike's plan, she knew that was probably the only way to make her sister listen. But that plan had backfired so badly on the vampire. But Dawn knew that Spike was genuine in his love for her sister, though that faith had wavered slightly when he had the Buffy bot built. But after everything he had done to help she didn't understand how anyone could doubt him. It wasn't every day a vampire was tortured by a hell God with a bad perm just to save her life. She knew that Spike wasn't a normal vampire, falling in love with the Slayer proved that, but why was it so hard for Buffy to understand that. She could understand how Buffy might be a little cautious about another vampire after all the heartache with Angel, but why couldn't Buffy see that Spike was Angel and he would leave her unless it was by force?

How can she not see how perfect Spike is for her? Dawn asked herself. Shaking her head she went downstairs to see if Spike had for once used his bed to sleep on instead of the couch.

Dawn able to see that the covers were slightly messy, but again there was no sign of Spike. Sighing she left his crypt, there was no point in waiting for Spike as there was no way in knowing how long he would be.

I'll just go to see Janice instead, she thought happily as she walked through the cemetery, not seeing the dark figure watching her hidden in the shadows.

t.b.c


Sorry for all the spelling and grammar mistakes that I know are in here. I don't have a beta reader, so if anyone wants to be mine just email me. But guys remember that I'm from England so I'm using UK spellings.