Wednesday

Buffy decided for her date she was going to wear her sexy black dress. It was short and very low cut also a gift from Spike. He'd purchased it for her on her last night in Vegas. The dress was the most expensive item of clothing she owned and she loved it. She almost decided against wearing it, thinking maybe the dress was too much for her date. Parker had been the guy she was seeing for three months before she left for a trip to Vegas. Since her return, she'd been distant towards him but he was very patient with her. Buffy decided tonight was going to be the night they would sleep together for the first time. She liked Parker because he was safe. He was in his last year of college and already had a job lined up after he graduated. He was smart, funny, and stable.

There wasn't a moment that didn't pass that Buffy found herself thinking about Spike. The irrational side of her was happy to see him but she was pissed he walked into her life unannounced and professing love. When he didn't return last night, she wondered where he could be. She wondered if he was with someone else, respecting her wish for him not to return. She looked at the pictures stuck to her mirror they'd taken in Vegas. The pictures had her reliving the excitement and indescribable rushes again. Everything with Spike was so fast. He never missed an opportunity to live and when she got a taste of it, the rational side of her knew she couldn't keep up. Spike reminded her of the men written about in romance novels. The kind of men that fulfilled fantasies, loved passionately and rescued women from their obscure lives. She never thought that kind of man existed until she met him. On their last night together and after hours of passionate lovemaking, she'd left him sleeping in her hotel room. Buffy adored Spike but she didn't see long-term in their future. She sighed, stepping in front of the full-length mirror to give herself the once-over. The dress fit perfectly and her open-toe shoes with the rhinestone buckles made the dress even sexier.

Buffy stepped out of the entryway of her building almost bumping into Spike walking in.

"Well hello gorgeous...you going somewhere?"

"I have a date."

"A date? Who is this guy? Where is he I want to meet him?

"He's not here. I'm meeting him." Buffy replied, trying to walk pass Spike.

"Hold on there, pet. What at kind of wanker can't come to pick you up?"

"The kind of guy I don't want you to meet."

"Oh come on luv, I'm not that bad am I." Spike replied, lowering his voice and giving Buffy his sexy smirk.

Buffy blinked quickly as Spike's voice managed to make her clit pucker. Suddenly, she found herself unable to speak, watching Spike move in closer. She trembled, tilting her head slightly when his finger traced down between her breasts and his hot breath stimulated her ear.

"You can be sometimes." She struggled to reply.

"What can I say baby. I've always been bad."

Catching herself from slipping under Spike's alluringness, Buffy pushed him away.

"Stop it, Spike. I have to go and you're making me late."

Spike laughed, knowing he was having an affect on her.

"How are you getting there?"

"The bus."

"The bus, pet. I don't think so. Come on, I'll drop you off."

"No thank you, the bus will do fine."

"There is no way I'm letting my girl ride the bus."

"I'm not your girl."

"You will be. You'll see."

Buffy really wanted to take Spike up on his offer. The thought of standing in high heels while waiting for the bus was already making her feet hurt. She had agreed to let Spike take her to the Bronze.

"Okay, but you have to promise me something."

"And what's that, luv."

"You don't start anything."

"You can trust me, pet." Spike replied, smiling wickedly.

He held his arm out for Buffy to wrap her arm around his. She refused not wanting to get too close.

"Suit yourself"

Buffy watched Spike jump into a red convertible.

"What happened to your black Desoto?"

"Left it at friends...didn't feel it was wise to take her to Mexico."

"So whose car is this?"

"Oh its mine too. I use it for my business."

"Which is what by the way you've never told me?"

"I sell cars."

"I bet" Buffy said with disbelief. The entire time they were together, Spike never mentioned he had a job. He always had money preferring to carry wads of it secured with a rubber band rather than a wallet. He'd spent all day and all night with her four days in a row. If he had a job, he certainly didn't act like he did.

Buffy turned to him and just stared.

"What, pet?" Spike asked.

"I look at you and I can't see anything. I would love to know what's behind that face of yours."

Spiked lighted up before starting the car. After blowing the offensive smoke into the air, he looked at Buffy.

"What you see is what you get, pet". He replied, smiling and winking at the curious blonde.

They pulled up in front of the Bronze. Buffy turned to Spike.

"Don't be at place when I get back and thanks for the ride."

Spike looked at her, tilting his head to the side.

"Why you plan on fucking this guy?" Spike said with a jealous tone.

"Maybe"

"Get out. Get the hell out of my car. I don't want to look at you."

Buffy was taken aback by Spike's outburst. In the matter of seconds, he changed from this fun-loving guy into a complete asshole. She opened the door, placing one foot outside the car. Spike her pulled back in, seizing her mouth and letting his tongue break the barrier of her lips. The wicked things he was doing with it seduced her into falling deeper and deeper into the kiss until he abruptly pulled back.

"Have fun on your date, pet?"

Dazed, Buffy managed to climb out of the car without falling on her ass. She tried to shake off the sexual side affects but was having a little trouble. She closed her eyes, trying to collect her. Spike had taken her by surprise and without permission, tinting her skin a shade of red.

Spike screeched his tires pulling out of the parking lot, giving Buffy the impression he was leaving. He made a u-turn in the middle of on coming traffic and parked the car. He waited until she walked in before, getting out. He strolled into the Bronze, looking around until he spotted her sitting with some white-bread guy he didn't approve of. He ordered a drink from the bar, watching her in the shadows. Every time Buffy laughed, Spike cringed. He wanted to be the only to enjoy her smile. When the pounce touched her, Spike's jaw tightened. He wanted to be the only man touching her. Clearly, he was jealous and wanted nothing more but to interrupt the date and stake his claim. He watched them dance and when Parker rubbed up against Buffy's ass. Spike had enough.

He tapped the DJ on the shoulder to request a song.

"I don't take request, man. You have to listen to whatever I play. If you have a problem with that, go see the manager." The stocky build man replied.

"I think this will change your mind." Spike handed the DJ twenty bucks.

"What do you want to hear?"

Spike stepped into the DJ's booth, looking through the CD's finding what he was looking for.

"This one."

"You got it," replied the DJ

Spike watched the two potential lovers move across the dance floor until he heard the beat from the song he requested. He stepped onto the floor, grabbing Parker by the shoulder, pulling him away from Buffy.

"Step aside mate, you're not enough man for her."

Parker walked up to Spike only to be pushed by him in the chest accompanied by a look that could kill. Parker stepped towards to retaliate again but changed his mind when he looked over at Buffy. She moved her head from side to side saying no in silence.

"Buffy who is this guy." Parker shouted, staring at Spike with anger.

Spike turned to Buffy, tilting his head to the side, curious to see how she was going to explain him to her embarrassed date.

Buffy looked at Spike then back at Parker.

"He's just a friend. It's alright...just one dance."

"Yeah mate, so bugger off."

Parker backed away, respecting Buffy's decision to dance with the cocky guy.

Spike smirked at Parker before focusing his attention on Buffy. He wrapped one arm around her waist, pulling her forcefully against him then wrapped his other arm around her, securing her closer. He stared into her eyes still wearing his smirk. Quickly, the smirk turned into a sexy smile and Spike's intense blue eyes softened. He missed having her in his arms.

Buffy wasn't surprised by Spike's actions. After Buffy finished her amateur stripe tease, a guy patted her on her behind. Spike saw it then beat the guy unconscious. The defining moment made Buffy realize Spike was the jealous possessive type. She knew he cared for her and she cared for him too but Spike was intense and it scared her. However when she looked into those blue soul-stirring eyes, her heart would melt. Holding Spike's gaze, the need to chastise him was long forgotten. It was the song, their song that made her relax and just go with it. Spike smiled at her causing Buffy to lower her head like a bashful child. He lifted her chin.

"Don't stop looking at me. I love the way you look at me."

Buffy focused her attention back onto him.

"Recognize the song, pet."

"Of course, you made it hard to forget." Buffy replied, listening to the soulful and timeless voice of Sade singing "Cherish The Day. They fucked for the first time on the balcony of her hotel room while that song and many more played in the background. But it was that song that song she came the hardest too.

"Care to relive it."

Buffy's breast tingled with remembrance of his caresses and she couldn't find the words to speak. Since Las Vegas, the unsatisfied ache between her legs called for him. God she wanted him.

Spike continued to look into Buffy eyes as if asking for permission to kiss her. Whether he saw it or not, he was going to do it anyway. Spike used the tip of his tongue to curl up her top lip then traced her bottom one. He pulled back. Buffy's eyes were wide and filled with invitation as her lips parted, succumbing to the desire to taste his. Spike's tongue moved erotically against hers. Buffy's body screamed with want. The soft pressure from his lips and his velvet rough tongue tangling with hers was making her wet. Spike's arousal was clear. His cock pushed against his jeans and rubbed on her thigh through the delicate material of her dress. His hands held her face then ascended to her hair. He pulled out her rhinestone-encrusted hairpins, tossing them to the floor. He raked his hands through her hair while lock after honey colored lock fell. Buffy gripped Spike's shoulders hard, trying to pull him even closer. They stopped moving with the music, standing in the middle of the dance floor kissing as if they were the only two people in the room. They were suspended in time listening to the beat of the music as it elicited a slow grind of their sexes. A crowd gathered around them then a voice shouted, "Get a room" causing the ardent lovers to mutually part.

"You heard the man, luv"

Buffy smiled.

"Lets go."

Spike pulled Buffy by the arm, running out of club. Finally remembering Parker, she looked over her shoulder seeing him standing with the rest of the crowd. She shouted she was sorry and disappeared out the door.

Parker was dumbfounded. He slumped into a near by chair. He was pissed he spent three months setting Buffy up to finally have sex with him only to be tossed aside for some blond-headed freak but the moment was short-lived. He spotted a voluptuous brunette in the dispersing crowd then followed her to the bar.

Buffy had never been in love before unless butterflies, constant smiling, and perspiration were any indication. She felt that way about Spike when she was in Las Vegas and again when he showed up out of the clear blue. Buffy had feelings for Spike afraid to admit them not knowing where those feelings might lead her.

Spike pressed his body against Buffy's, kissing her with the same lustful intensity he felt for her in Vegas. The forceful kiss almost knocked Buffy backward into the convertible but Spike caught her by the small of her back, still thrusting his tongue into her mouth. He broke their kiss to help Buffy into the car. He ran over to the driver's side, jumping him. He grabbed her by the face and plunged tongue into her mouth again, stretching Buffy across his lap. He yanked her head back by her hair, licking her neck then ran his hand down its length until he reached her breasts to fondle them.

"Hurry up and get me home." Buffy replied, falling back into her seat.

With his sexy smirk, Spike started up the car, speeding off into oncoming traffic almost causing an accident. He was driving way beyond the speed limit, going through yellow lights that were seconds away from turning red. Ignoring the honking horns and stretching tires of cars, Spike was giving Buffy lustful stares focused mainly in between her legs. Finally, he stopped at a red light, locking eyes with Buffy.

"Show me your tits." Spike asked.

Buffy placed her hands on the plunging neckline of her dress and pulled, revealing small full breasts with peaked to perfection nipples. Spike reached over to cup one of her breasts, brushing his thumb over the nipple then squeezing the soft flesh. Buffy closed hers, enjoying the touch of Spikes warm masculine hand on her breast. She covered his hands with hers, urging him to continue then moving his hand to the other one. Spike parted his lips while his tongue pressed against the roof mouth then eased out. Buffy had opened eyes just in time to see the erotic display, leaning over to take his tongue deep into her mouth. The light had changed green and Spike put the car in park while their tongues engaged in a sexual dance. Buffy had broken the kiss, reaching into Spike's pants to squeeze his hard cock. He lifted slightly from his seat from the welcomed violation. Spike made a turn off the main street and into an alley. He caught the car off, reclined the seat, and pulled Buffy onto his lap. She straddled him. Spike's hand cupped her ass while they kissed each other passionately. He unzipped his pants, liberating his cock then Buffy slid down onto his seeping shaft.

"Already wet and open. That's my girl, now fuck me."

"Aggghnnnhhhnn....ahggnnnnnnn" Buffy replied.

Spike pulled her dress down to her waist roughly fondling her breasts while his lips took turns sucking on each nipple. Buffy wrapped her arms around his neck holding him to her chest while she rode his cock with a steady rhythm. Spike locked his arms underneath hers, pushing her down and lifting as much as he could making the best of their limited space. Their moans and groans echoed off the dirty walls while Buffy rode him hard, feeling every inch of his cock penetrating deeper and deeper into her ridiculously wet pussy. Her hands kneaded his well-defined chest through his shirt. Her motion slowed to a stop when she felt something like padding. She stared into Spike's eyes with curiosity.

"What...why did you stop?" He whispered, breathlessly.

"What's this?" Buffy said, running her hand over the padded area.

Spike smiled wickedly, Buffy discovered his devotion to her. He knew she was going to find it eventually. He was enduring the pain from the pressure she was placing on it while riding him. The pain was a turn on more than a distraction.

"Why don't you find out?"

Buffy opened Spike's shirt, revealing a white bandage and tape on his pectoral muscle slightly above his heart. She looked up at Spike, asking for permission to continue.

"Go on, luv."

Buffy peeled back the bandage, staring at a tattoo of her name in black letters encased inside a red heart with dice showing snake eyes. Her heart thumped in her chest as she stared in awe. It was beautiful she thought, running her hand over it. She looked into Spike's eyes then lowered her head to kiss and suck on the colored flesh. Spike tilted his back, feeling her tongue and lips move over the still sensitive skin. He'd hope her acceptance of his permanent devotion was enough to convince her he was love with her. He grabbed Buffy by her face and stared into the eyes.

"Can't you see? I'm not crazy. I'm in love with you and I don't know how to show you any other way."

Buffy had seen the truth in his eyes and it scared her.

"I know you love me too. It's no use in hiding it, pet. Let it go. Let yourself feel it." Spike said, pulling Buffy closer to him to kiss and suckle on her breasts.


Spike's intensity was overwhelming her. She was confused and powerless to deal with all the emotions Spike was stirring up inside her. She wanted to bury her thoughts and just feel. It was that simple at least for right now. Slowly, she began to gyrate her hips recreating the motion. The pace quickened and became more intense. The fucking was harder and faster and gasps and grunts reached new octaves. Buffy pulled away from him, working her hips until she came. It was the wildest orgasm she'd ever had. Spike had came seconds before her but was still hard enough to insure Buffy had a pleasurable end. Holding each other tight, they rocked and lingered for several minutes until they calmed. Spike pulled Buffy's dress up, placing the delicate material back onto her shoulders. Buffy climbed off Spike, taking her seat. Spike zipped up then looked over at Buffy.

"You're alright, pet."

"I'm fine. Take me home."


A/N: I hope everyone likes the story so far. Please review.