Thursday

Buffy climbed out of bed, she wrapped a towel around her body, preparing to take a shower. She had a job interview in one hour and needed to get ready. She looked over at Spike. He was still asleep. She squeezed her eyes tight then covered them with her hands, holding them there.

Spike shifted, running his hand over the empty space beside him. He looked up to witness Buffy in a moment he thought was rather odd.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to shut my eyes very tight so everything can go back...but it never gets back completely."

"Come here."

"No, I'm going to be late for my interview."

"Interview, you mean for a job, luv."

"Of course silly, why else do people go on interviews? I need a job. My scholarship money is running out and my mother can only afford to keep me in school. I need the money to pay for this place and to help her out. I read about this internship program at the Sunnydale Art Gallary and it's perfect for what I want to do with my life."

Spike smothered his face into the pillows bothered by her talk of the future.

"Oh forget it. You wouldn't understand." She said frustrated Spike wasn't listening to her.

"You're right. It all sounds like bullshit to me. Lets go to Mexico."

"Stop calling what I want to do bullshit. What you do is bullshit. You don't fit into my plans for the future."

Spike walked over to Buffy in all his naked glory. She backed away from him, leaning against her dresser.

"I think you're going to have to change those plans, luv." Spike replied, opening Buffy's towel, feeling his manhood rise at the sight of her flushed nakedness.

"I wish you wouldn't love me."

"To late for that luv. You're stuck with me." He replied, looking into Buffy's eyes. He grabbed her hand, placing it over his tattooed heart.

"You feel that. My heart beats only for you."

Spike removed Buffy's hand from his chest, placing her fingers into his mouth. He sucked them one by one giving her a heated gaze. Buffy's eyes fluttered from the erotic sight and feel of Spike's hot mouth creating mini bursts of excitement within her. She placed her other hand on his chest, feeling the hard muscle underneath his hot skin. Spike leaned in closer, lifting Buffy onto the dresser, knocking over a small jewelry box and perfume bottles. He sucked and licked her breasts, working his way down to her pussy still potent with her distinct smell of lust and innocence. Buffy rested her head against the mirror. Her body had fallen weak under his touch.

Hearing the phone ring wasn't enough to stop the lustful lovers. Instinctively Buffy looked at the telephone, knowing there was no point in answering it. After the fourth ring, the answering machine picked up. It was Parker. Spike stopped no longer on his knees. Buffy attempted to distract him by placing his hands back over her breasts. She was almost successful but the sound of Parker's voice destroyed the moment.

"Buffy, pick up if you're there. It's me, Parker. I think we should talk."

Spike picked up the telephone.

"Look, white-bread she's not your bint anymore so run along and find another bird."

Spike slammed the telephone down then ripped it out of the wall, startling Buffy.

"I can't believe you were going to fuck that guy. I guess you're one of those chicks who'll fuck any guy that comes along except the guy who loves them."

Buffy was hurt by Spike's words. Determined not to dignify them with a response. She covered herself with the towel, walking towards the bedroom door.

Spike ran towards Buffy, grabbing her hard by the arms. He kissed her passionately. She tried to resist but Spike's kisses were like drugs. The minute he touched her lips with his, she was hooked. He pulled away from her.

"As long as I'm alive no other man will ever touch you."

"You scare me Spike. What do you want from me?"

"Everything"

"That's too much."

"What do you want from me?" Spike asked.

"I don't know...something."

"That's not enough. It's all or nothing with me, luv."

Spike yanked the towel from her body, pushing Buffy onto the bed. He pushed her legs apart, entering her. She gasped from the forceful thrust, and then she closed her eyes from the immediate pleasure.

"No, don't close your eyes. I loved to see those looks on your face, the surprise, the fear, the wildness and the excitement."

"Spike I...ahnnnuuhhnn...ahhannnnunnn."

Buffy swallowed hard, giving up on the power of speech.

"What is it? Talk to me, luv." He whispered, slowly moving inside her.

She knew what he wanted to hear, but she couldn't bring herself to say it so she said the next best thing.

"I want you." Buffy replied, wrapping her legs high up Spike's back. He lifted her by her ass to penetrate her deeper.

"Buffy...pet...I love you...Christ...I love you...ahnnannahhn...annnnnnhhhn"

After several more thrusts, Spike spilled into her, continuing to thrust until she climaxed crying out his name along with God's.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spike pulled in front of the Sunnydale Art Gallery. Buffy had ten minutes to
Spare and instead of preparing for her interview, she used those minutes to give Spike a deep sultry kiss.

"Ummm...I feel so free when I'm with you." She said, after breaking their kiss to Spike's disappointment.

Spike kissed her again and then they mutually parted.

"Come on... lets just go. Lets do it. Lets go to Mexico."

"We'll see."

Spike tried to kiss her again.

"I can't be late Spike. Will you pick me up in an hour?"

"Can't goldilocks. Looks like you're going to have to get along without me. I have a spot of business to take care of."

Spike needed a newspaper. He spotted a dispenser at a streetlight corner. He opened it to the crime section. A photo of him was published along with the headlines stating he was wanted for a double homicide. The state trooper had died and it was clear Clem's death was going to be pinned on him too. He looked around, trying not to panic. He jumped into his car, heading back to Buffy's place. He needed to make a call to Rupert Giles and retrieve the gun he had hidden on top of Buffy's kitchen cabinet. When he arrived at her place, the front door was open. He walked in. There was no one in the front of the apartment then he heard a sound coming from her bedroom. He stopped in the doorway, watching a short balding man sniffing Buffy's underwear.

"Sorry mate, but I don't think those are your size."

Quickly, the short man turned around, hiding Buffy's black thong behind his back.

"Who are you?"

"Never mind that mate. I think I should be asking you that question." Spike said, walking over to the balding man.

"I'm the landlord and I handle the maintenance. I'm Mr. Snyder and I'm here to fix the sink."

"In her bedroom" Spike replied, snatching the underwear from behind Mr. Snyder's back shoving him out of the bedroom.

"Get the hell out of here."

Mr. Snyder stumbled his way out of Buffy's bedroom with Spike's assistance.

"Alright, alright."

"I wonder what you're other tenants would think when they find out their landlord is a dirty little bugger who goes around sniffing women's knickers. I don't think they would like it too much. I see lawsuits in your future, mate."

"Hey, come on. Cut me a break. I'll make a deal with you."

"I'm listening but I'm not the one you should be making the deal with."

"Okay...okay help me out. I assume you're a friend of Ms. Summers. Look here's a voucher for next months rent...just don't tell her."

"Make it two months and you've got a deal. I'll make something up when she gets home."

Spike snatched the vouchers from Snyder's hand.

"Now get the hell out of here before I change my mind."

Mr. Snyder walked toward the door then turned around to take another look at Spike. The blond headed man looked familiar to him.

Spike waited for Mr. Snyder to leave, locking the door behind him. He called Rupert Giles. They arranged to meet at an old warehouse Spike was familiar with in two hours.

Spike placed the gun behind him in the waist of his jeans, adding a red button down shirt to conceal the bulge in the back. Once he was inside the car, he placed the gun under the driver's seat. He'd driven out to an abandoned warehouse in downtown Los Angeles. A black SUV was parked out front. He concealed the gun again, hoping everything would go smoothly. When he entered the warehouse, he knew the man waiting for him wasn't Rupert Giles.

Spike pulled out his gun.

"What's going on?" he asked, pointing it to a short redheaded man who looked like the kid on the covers Mad Magazine.

The redheaded man held up his hands in defense.

"Hey take it easy man. I don't want any trouble. It's cool. Mr. Giles employs me to handle these things for him. I'm not packing. I don't like guns. The name's OZ and I'm assuming you're Spike. I have something for you."

Oz opened a black briefcase, pushing it towards Spike.

"$100,000 just like the man promised."

Briefly, Spike looked down, satisfied everything was legit. He tucked the gun into his waistband, closing the case.

"Aren't you gonna count it?"

"Don't have time, mate."

"So I guess you'll be heading straight out of town. The cops are looking for you. Pity, Mr. Giles had another job for you and your buddy but it looks like he's gonna have to find someone else. Oh and by the way. Offing your buddy to keep all the money for yourself...nice."

Spike had given Oz a disgusted look while backing away.

He rested his head against the steering wheel trying to collect himself. He was almost sure there was going to be some trouble. Spike looked at the gun lying on the seat, contemplating if he should get rid of it finally decided to keep it until he got out of California. Happy with having the money, he popped in his Creed CD. Several seconds into his favorite song, memories of Clem occupied his thoughts. Quickly, he removed the CD, tossing it out the window along with the case.

Spike parked the car several blocks away from Buffy's apartment. He tucked the gun in his waistband, grabbing the briefcase and looking around to make sure no one was watching him. He walked into the apartment, expecting to see Buffy. He needed to see her. Being with her made things simple. He wanted to get lost in her for a while and forget the last couple of hours. He walked down the hall, noticing remnants of steam coming out of the bathroom but she wasn't in the shower. When he walked into the bedroom, he saw a naked Buffy sprawled out on the bed, waiting for him.

"Well, well what do we have here?"

"I stepped out of the shower thinking what was the best way to dry off. It was a toss up between the towel and you. Looks like you're the winner."

"I don't know about that luv. I plan on getting you wet all over again."

Buffy smiled, noticing the black briefcase he was holding. Spike followed her eyes then smiled wickedly.

"Want to know what's in it, pet?"

"I'm not interested in boring paperwork from your 'business'."

Spike kneeled down.

"Come here."

Buffy moved toward him, lying on her stomach. They kissed. Cleverly, Spike removed the gun, placing it under the bed. He made a mental note to retrieve it later so Buffy wouldn't find it. After securing the gun out of sight, Spike pulled away from Buffy. He opened the briefcase then dumped the money onto Buffy's naked body. It was raining crisp one hundred dollars bills. She grabbed at them, wanting to make sure the money was real.

"Where did you get all of this money?"

"I did a favor for someone and he paid me in cash rather than writing me a check." Spike replied, laughing.

"For your business."

"Something like that, pet"

Spike grabbed a fist full of bills then rubbed them along Buffy's backside, getting aroused by her perfection.

"Have you ever fucked on $100,000 before?" He asked in a low sexy voice.

"No"

"Neither have I, but there's a first time for everything."

"What about paper cuts?"

"I'll take my chances, luv."


Spike removed his clothes, joining Buffy on the bed. She turned onto her back then raised her leg. He caught her foot in his hand, massaging it and biting the arch. He kissed and licked her calves and knees then her inner thighs. Buffy was getting wet and shivering from the sight of his pleasing moist lips inflaming her skin. Noticing her little man was standing in the boat demanding some attention. Spike rolled his tongue around it then grabbed her by the ass to lick at her opening. She moaned and whimpered, crinkling her brow from the intensity. Spike was spending so much time down under perspiration began to build on her skin. She was about to come. Her legs started to shake and she no longer knew what to do with her hands. She removed them from his spiky hair laying them flat against the pillows.

"uhnnnn...unnnhhhhnnn...ohunnhhhnn...Spike...yes...uhnnnnnnhnnhnhnnn"

Spike continued o pay tribute to the swollen flesh between her legs, sticking his tongue straight up inside her and pulling her hips toward his face. Buffy moved them back. The intensity was becoming too much for her. Spike pulled her back again and again until Buffy was doing it herself. Her hands found his hair again while she rocked back and forth allowing Spike's tongue to free reign.

"uhnnnnunnhnhn...uhhnhhhhnnnn...ohunnnhnnhoOHHNNNNNNOHHHH"

Spike had opened a bottle of lust inside her. Cream-colored fluid came pouring out of her and into his mouth. After getting his fill, he kissed up to her pelvis and navel. He grabbed Buffy by her wrists, forcing her arms back against the pillows while he wet her nipples between his lips. Buffy wanted something inside her, anything and she wanted it quick.

"Please, put it inside me."

Spike's cock was filled with anticipation as it motioned against Buffy's thigh. He placed Buffy's hand on it, gasping from her firm grip. She stroked him, using the pads of her fingertips to manipulate the bulging veins, squeezing the tip extra firm with her index finger and thumb. He kissed her hot sweet-tasting mouth, swirling his tongue around hers then sucking on her pouty lips.

She kissed his strong masculine features, his neck, shoulders and chest. She sucked his nipples, moving her tongue over his body to all the places it could reach. She turned them over, moving her tongue down the space that separated his right abs from the left until she got to the bottom. Spike's cock was beautiful. Buffy touched it to her face then smelled him. Everything about him was masculine and sexy. She placed his cock into her mouth, slapping it against her tongue. A loud moan escaped his lips. She licked the crowned head with circular motions before using the tip of her tongue to flicker the very top and into the slit. She coaxed him back into her mouth slowly, letting her throat relax to take him in further. Both hands moved together, up and down his length, meeting her mouth then pulling away.

"Fuuuccck...Buffy, luv...ahhnn...damn woman...fuck...ahhhhhhhhnnn"

Spike was throbbing in her hands. She pulled away before he exploded and climbed on top of him, deciding to ride the tip for a while. Spike's moans were a combined mixture of agony and ecstasy as he tried to endure her teasing. Rising to a sitting position, he forced her down further by the shoulders. They both cried out and Buffy's pain was evident but she came all over him anyway.

Internal damage was of no concern to Spike as he continued to thrust up into her. He'd taken the control back, flipping them over and driving into her harder. He could feel her contracting around him so he stopped and withdrew, rubbing his cock against her pussy. Buffy begged for him to stick it back inside.

"Please put it back in."

"You shouldn't tease pet."

"Spike please"

Spike smiled, pushing himself back inside her. Buffy moaned, closing her eyes on the way to ecstasy. They kissed. Spike was making love to her mouth but clearly fucking her to death. She was screaming like a virgin as Spike drove into her with the power of several men. Sweat poured off of him, wetting both their bodies and weakening the sound of the crisp one hundred dollar bills to wilted old one dollars. Both reached their peaks, breathing heavily and staring into each other's eyes. Buffy's appeared wild with desire but Spike saw something else, fear, uncertainty and love.

"Don't be afraid...I love you too."


A/N: I hope everyone is still enjoying the story. Please review. I need it.