A/N: When you get to the love scene, I suggest you read it slow. :)

Saturday

Several hours later, Buffy had awakened suddenly becoming aware of her surroundings. Her alertness roused Spike, sending him into survival mode. He jumped to his feet almost knocking her back down to the dirty floor while he pulled up his jeans.

"Get up, luv...we have to... get us some place clean and uninhibited by rodents."

Buffy jumped up, brushing the dirt from her ass, legs and skirt.

"I'm ready."

Spike smiled at her, liking what he heard. He grabbed her by the waist then kissed her. Quickly, the kiss turned passionate and the two found themselves wanting each other again but Spike managed to tear his mouth away from hers.

"We'll make time for that when we find us a place to stay until tomorrow."

"Tomorrow? shouldn't we be leaving for Mexico now."

"We can't now luv, we need some wheels and our identification want be ready until then."

Buffy started to worry but she didn't say anything. However, Spike could see the worry on her face. Gently, he grabbed her by the arms.

"It's going to be alright, pet. I'm going to take care of us."

With Buffy in tow, Spike checked to see if every thing was clear, looking for any sign of cops. He spotted an old Volkswagon van dating back to the seventies. He reached into his duffle bag, pulling out his carjacker. Buffy was his lookout.

Getting into the van was easy but hotwiring it was a challenge. Spike had to remove some of the paneling to get to the wires he needed. Wiping sweat from his brow, he finally managed to get the van started then realizing it was the first time he'd ever had a problem. He prided himself on being a master car thief. Instead of blaming the difficulty on the age of the car, he'd taken it as a sign of bad luck.

They'd driven to Los Angeles. Spike parked the van in a darkened area of the motel parking lot. He'd gotten them a room, facing the freeway on the first floor in case they needed to make a quick getaway. The heavily tattooed clerk inside the motel recognized him from the TV sitting on the counter, brightly displaying Spike's mug shot with a picture of Buffy. They exchanged knowing stares and Spike laid out the money for the room as well as five crisp one hundred dollar bills. The clerk smiled. Spike placed his index finger against his pursed lips as an agreement of silence. The clerk nodded his head once, handing him the key.

Spike climbed back into the van, noticing Buffy had fallen asleep. He parked it several parking spaces away from their motel door. He carried Buffy inside, placing her on the bed. She shifted then awakened.

"Spike" She called out still dazed from sleep.

"Yes, I'm right here, luv"

"I'm hungry."

Spike laughed to himself. She sounded like a kid telling a parent she wanted to eat.

"I'll be right back luv" He replied, watching her fall back asleep.

Spike walked into a nearby diner, ordering hamburgers, fries and shakes to go. He noticed the Saturday morning paper, lying on the counter. He looked to see if it belonged to anyone then helped himself, unfolding it. On the front page was a picture of him and Buffy with the headlines reading 'Hostage or Lover?'. He closed the paper, looking around. All of the patrons inside seemed to be minding their own business. He folded the paper under his arm, paying for the food with a hundred dollar bill. The waitress looked at him. The meal only cost thirteen dollars. Spike smiled at her and told her to keep the change. She smiled back. Once he was outside the diner, he shoved the newspaper into the trash, hurrying back to the motel.

Buffy looked up quickly when Spike walked through the door. She had already taken a shower, sitting on the bed wrapped in a white towel.

"You're back"

Spike looked at Buffy.

"You say it as if I wasn't coming back, pet. I told you I would and I keep my promises. After I left, you had fallen back asleep."

"How long was I out?"

"A while, but you woke up long enough to tell me you were hungry. I got us something to eat."

Buffy grabbed the bag from Spike, shoving her hands inside to devour fries.

"Slow down pet."

"I'm starving" Buffy, replied with a mouth full of food.

Spike watched Buffy devour her food barely touching his own. After seeing his mug shot alongside his sweet Buffy, he'd lost his appetite. He was puzzled, thinking he made a mistake persuading her to come with him. Normally, he didn't have second thoughts, always doing whatever he wanted but he didn't want to ruin her promising life. Buffy was only 18 years old. She hadn't lived and he didn't want to be the one responsible for taking that away from her. He was being selfish, thinking he needed to push it aside for once then his thoughts shifted to Clem. He missed his best friend, his brother, breaking the promise he made to himself not to mourn him until he got to Mexico so he struggled to hold back his tears not wanting to alarm Buffy.

Buffy had finished her food, including what Spike didn't eat. She burped, sucking on what remained from her milkshake. She looked at him, sitting in the armchair lost in thought. He had a she'd never seen before. It was a look of worry.

"Spike, what's wrong?"

Spike turned to her.

"I miss Clem."

"The guy the police said you killed."

"I didn't kill him. It was an accident. The dam fool shot himself messing around with a loaded gun. You would think the police would know that sense it was impossible for me to shot him at that angel and manage to steer the bloody car but they don't care about that pet...nobody cares. All they see is the criminal in me. They want to put me back in jail but I want let that happen. I'd rather die, than go to prison. I've seen jail and I'm sure prison is ten times worst."

"What about that trooper...was that a accident too?"

"He tried to arrest me...we struggled...the gun went off...end of story."

Buffy watched Spike look off into the distance. She wanted to be there for him, comfort him. She seated herself on his lap, touching the side of his face.

"I care and I don't see a criminal when I look at you. You're not going to prison because we'll be in Mexico." Buffy replied, smiling like a schoolgirl.

Spike chuckled, realizing even more how young she was. He needed to relax.

"I'm going to take a shower, pet." He said, getting up from the chair.

Buffy flopped into her chair after him, watching Spike undress in front her. Her eyes wondered down his sculpted ivory body, settling on his beautiful cock. She smiled up at him, biting her bottom lip but Spike was too distracted to notice she wanted him. He looked as if he had the weight of the world on his shoulders. Again, something she'd never seen before. Spike was revealing a side of himself she thought didn't exist. His carefree attitude had transformed into seriousness. She wanted to erase what ever was troubling him.

Spike placed his head under the hot water, feeling the tension leave his body. He pushed all his thoughts aside, thinking everything was going to be all right once they made it safely to Mexico. He closed his eyes, letting the spray of heated water sooth his face then he felt her.

Buffy pressed her body against his backside, locking her arms under his. She massaged his chest, kneading her fingers into his flesh. Spike moaned, gripping the back of her thigh to hold her closer. She kissed his back, licking at the wetness. He lowered his head, enjoying her comfort. Slowly, her hand curled around his rising cock, stroking it up and down while steadily increasing the firmness of her grip.

Turning to face her, he kissed her hungrily, running his hands down her back to her ass bending her slightly backward with the force. Buffy caught her balance holding onto his flexing muscular forearms. She moaned against his mouth while his tongue continued to dart in and out, overwhelming her with heated wet kisses.

Spike clung to her as if she was his only life force. Being with her was making his world melt away. He needed her comfort. It made him feel invincible. He loved her so much, wishing she would admit she loved him too.

Wiggling her way out of his strong grasp, Buffy stepped out of her shower, pulling him by the hand. Spike allowed himself to be taken away from the sanctuary of the shower into the sanctuary of her arms. She kissed him, igniting the spark created when he kissed her so forcefully in the shower. She pushed him onto the bed, releasing his mouth from hers. She straddled him while rubbing her already wet pussy along the length of his shaft. She captured his lips again as her tongue swirled around his. Spike was helpless so he surrendered his soul to her.

"God, Buffy I love you so much. I have to have you in my life."

Buffy heard his words but didn't reply. She loved him too but wanted her actions to speak for her. Buffy's wet moist lips inflamed his skin.

Spike tangled his hands in her damp hair, anticipating what was to come.

"Buffy, luv I need you so much right now."

She wrapped her hand around his cock, flickering her tongue at the head while it grew mightier in her hand. Buffy's hungry mouth gobbled up his manhood as Spike pumped his hips, urging her to take more, she did. Relaxing her throat, she could feel it pulse at the roof of her mouth while her tongued travel across the roadmap of veins engorged with blood. He was set to detonate soon. Spike's head was spinning with pleasure and approval through his many gasps and groans. He loved the way she was handling him, opening his eyes to the erotic sight of her full lips around his cock. It was enough to do him in. Spike came a continuous stream of thick-clouded juice, pumping into her mouth. Buffy tried to swallow as much as she could but he was flowing like a hose. Moans of satisfaction accompanied by shortness of breath were all he was capable of mustering. Buffy looked up, seeing Spike sated by her way of helping to ease his worries. She kissed her way back up his body, feeling his arms encircle around her. She looked into his eyes while her hand caressed his chest.

"I want to make love with you."

She lowered her head, tracing the outline of his tattoo with her tongue then running he hand across it. She sucked on his nipples, making them erect and screaming for more contact from her mouth. She ran her tongue over them once more, hearing Spike gasped then realizing it was one of his spots. She looked for more, running her tongue up his neck starting at the base of his throat all the way up to his chin. She sucked on it, running her tongue along his chiseled jaw line to his ear. She nibbled on it, biting around the sensitive flesh while her hand was massaging the nape of his neck. She made her way to the other side, kissing his lips sensually as she traveled across. Buffy could feel his cock twitching and jerking against her thigh. He was hard again. She returned to his mouth, kissing him deeply in a tireless wet worship of tongues, moving, sliding, massaging against the others.

Spike pulled away from her mouth, looking at her with affection. He was in love with the beautiful young girl. Buffy wanted him badly. The way her body moved against him, the wickedness of her tongue and the sensuality of her touch had given him a new erotic awakening that he didn't expect to come from her. She wasn't a young girl. She was a woman. The one stealing his heart when he wasn't looking and he thought he was the only thief in the relationship.

He was silly to think he didn't want her there, with him, about to make love. There was something different about the way she was responding to him as if she was trying to tell him something but he stopped trying to figure it out. He stroked his hand through her hair, smiling at her and thinking her words were the most beautiful words he'd ever heard. He rolled them over, pushing her hair away from her face. He entered her, gasping and blinking quickly from her degree rising heat. His lips parted, then his eyes closed shut for a few seconds feeling the intensity of the moment. Buffy was burning up inside. He tried to regain his composure; opening his eyes to hers to communicate the unbelievable pleasure she was giving him.

Buffy wanted the depth of the moment to be acknowledged. She struggled to keep her eyes open, wanting Spike to see how she felt about him and wanting him to feel what he was doing to her. She spread her legs wider, lifting up slightly to make sure he was all the way in. She'd felt the head of his cock graze her g-spot. She whimpered, feeling tiny little spasms creep up her spine and take her breath away. The sensation acted as trigger, filtering throughout her limbs. She grabbed his face; pulling his mouth to hers to engage in a sweet kiss on it's way to deepening. She eased her tongue out, curling it upward to touch the roof of his mouth. She rubbed it back and forth then across both lips before taking full occupancy inside, feeling like she was about to faint from Spike's long, slow easy strokes. Sex with Spike was always good but making love to him was better than anything she'd ever experienced as he elicited heavily punctuated whimpers, groans and moans from her.

Spike controlled the tempo; depth and direction of each stroke, making sure the ridges of her g-spot met the head of his cock. Partially lifting his body from hers, he stared into her eyes, making every stroke count. With every one, he watched Buffy's eyes close and open as her mouth mimicked the same reaction. Her pussy flexed like a begging mouth around his cock, sucking him in deeper. She was hotter and wetter than any of the other times he'd been inside her, making it impossible to continue the slow pace but he concentrated on the sweetness of the moment. It was making him last.

She loved him, he knew for sure now, not caring if she didn't say it. The words were unimportant as they released their desires and enslaved themselves to the other's wishes and pleasures. They were making love with an intense fire that burned for the other. Touching, tasting, kissing, and holding were what the moment was about. Spike needed Buffy and somehow she must have sensed it, coming to him as if he called her.

Once Spike came back down to earth, he realized they were no longer making love. They were fucking now, riding themselves of any dammed-up passion from their night spent in the abandoned building. Their sweat sex covered skin created slapping echoes throughout the dingy motel room as their bodies rose and fell to the mattress with lustful force. Spike was fucking Buffy like he was drilling for oil and she was accepting every new place he was discovering inside her. She licked and kissed at his neck, chest, and shoulders, crying out between kisses but keeping up Spike with an equal fire and intensity. Her mouth had found his roughly as she gripped the back of his head with one hand while the other gripped his ass, pushing him deeper. She was about to explode. Her body jerked and twitched like a broken electric cable, absorbing the promising power of Spike's body propelling her into release. Her screams of passion traveled from her well-fucked pussy against his ear. Spike let out animal-like growl, coming so hard; he thought he would never stop, placing a period at the end of their hot, seductive union with a mixing of sweat that covered their bodies like a rain forest mist.

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter so please tell me what you think and leave a review. There is only one chapter left so keep reading.

A/N: This update is dedicated to Laura in Buenos Aries. Merry Christmas