I must note (since this is the last chapter), that it was brought to my attention that a part of Chapter 7 mirrors a part of "In the Still of the Night" by William's Girl. Upon comparing the two parts, there is a strong resemblance, although completely unintentional. I was given the idea by a friend several months ago, and unfortunately, I had no idea it was directly from the story by William's Girl. Had I known, I definitely would have not put that into one of my chapters. She is one of the most talented authors I've seen around, and I'm sincerely sorry for the problem. In fact, I suggest that everyone reads "In the Still of the Night" because it's quite beautiful (much like the rest of her stories). Again, I must stress that the similarities were unintentional, and I'm extremely sorry.


***************************************************************************
Two years later…

Buffy watched Willow walk down the aisle of the Church in her light green dress, holding onto Xander’s arm. Buffy smiled softly and waited for her cue to go. When it came, she took a deep breath and slowly walked down the aisle in her white, strapless silk gown and veil. She focused her eyes on Spike, him looking at her adoringly, beaming. She could see tear tracks down his cheeks, and she tried her hardest to hold back tears as she grinned at him. As she reached him, he slowly pushed the veil back, off of her face, and looked intently into her eyes. They joined hands, facing each other, grinning like mad.

The priest went through the ceremony with them, and after about twenty minutes, he finally announced that they were married. The church applauded as Spike pulled her close to him and kissed her intensely. She kissed him back, her arms going around his neck. They parted slightly to look into each other’s eyes as the music kicked in and signaled them to leave. They linked arms and walked down the aisle to more applause, looking at each other. As they got outside, he picked her up and kissed her again. Willow and Xander joined them, laughing.

“You are the most amazing woman ever, do you know that?” Spike asked, his eyes sparkling. Buffy smiled. “I love you.”

“I love you, too,” she replied, kissing him again. He held her to him and kissed her again while Willow and Xander got in their black Rolls-Royce car. Spike helped Buffy get in, and he wrapped his arm around her shoulders. She rested her head on his shoulder. “I wish both of our parents were here today.” He kissed her temple.

“Joyce would’ve loved to see this,” he said quietly, taking her hand in his. She nodded, holding back tears. “And my parents would’ve absolutely adored you.” She smiled and kissed him. “I love you, Mrs. Crawford.” She giggled giddily.

“I love you, too, Mr. Crawford,” she replied. Willow and Xander laughed as he kissed her softly. Buffy smiled at them. “So, when can I plan on you two getting hitched?” Willow blushed and looked at her engagement ring.

“As soon as she’ll set a date,” Xander replied, grinning at her. Spike nuzzled his face into Buffy’s neck. “Are you two even going to make it to the reception?” She laughed as Spike playfully bit her neck.

“Can’t make any promises,” he answered, looking at her and grazing her cheek. She smiled back at him.

A couple of hours later, after dinner, the DJ started playing music. The newlyweds were separate, mingling with people. He looked over at Buffy at one point and smiled widely. She grinned and continued to talk to Drusilla. She smiled a moment later, looking past Buffy. Spike was suddenly beside her, a hand extended. Buffy took it, and he led her to the dance-floor, holding her close to him.

“I love you,” he said quietly, looking into her eyes. She kissed him gently. “There’s so much I want to say to you, but I don’t even know where to begin.” She grazed his cheek.

“You don’t have to,” she replied. “I can see it in your eyes.” He looked at her and smiled softly. “I love you, too.”

“Today was the best day of my entire life,” he said. “Seeing you walk down that aisle- you took my breath away.”

“Anyone ever tell you that you look damn sexy in a tux?” she asked, smirking. He chuckled and dipped her.

“Thank you, luv,” he replied. “I’m quite fond of that dress.” He leaned to her ear. “More fond of finding out what’s underneath it.” She sighed slightly as he kissed her neck gently. “Tonight’s going to be one hell of a night.”

“So is the honeymoon,” she giggled, running her hand over his back. He looked at her and smiled. “What?”

“You’re glowing,” he said, grazing her cheek. “You’re magnificent.” She smiled softly. Willow and Xander were dancing beside them, and he smiled at the couple. The song ended, and Willow leaned to Buffy’s ear.

“I’ve never seen you this happy in my life,” she said quietly. “I’m so happy for you two, Buffy.” They hugged. “I love you.”

“I love you, too,” Buffy replied. Spike extended a hand to Willow, and Xander extended one to Buffy. They switched men to dance.

“So, Miss Golden Bride,” Xander smiled at Buffy, who smiled back. “You changed Spike, Buffy. For the better. It means a lot that you stepped in and helped him. I know Angel and I are grateful. And it’s nice to see him happy. So happy that it looks like his face is going to split from smiling all of the time.” Buffy looked up at him. “Thank you, Buffy. I can’t say it enough. You stepped into our lives when we needed someone to help, and you introduced me to the woman I’m going to marry. I owe you a lot.” He looked at Spike before looking back at her, smirking. “Want to get lucky?” She heard Spike growl before punching Xander’s arm. “Hey!”

“I could have a go with Red here,” Spike replied. Xander’s eyes widened as he grabbed Willow’s hand and pulled her away from Spike. Both Spike and Buffy laughed as they went back to dancing together. She looked at Xander.

“Thanks belong to you, too,” she said. He nodded in acknowledgment, smiling, and focused on Willow. Spike kissed his wife.

“Baby?” he asked quietly, looking into her eyes. “How do you feel about children?” She raised an eyebrow.

“I like kids,” she answered, confused by the question. He smiled and kissed her forehead before leaning to her ear.

“How about when it comes to having them?” he asked. She giggled and looked at him. He looked back at her.

“You want to have children?” Buffy asked. He nodded. “Hmm, should’ve pegged that. How many?”

“Doesn’t matter,” he replied, holding her closer. “I just want a gaggle of healthy kids running around.”

“If you’re going to chase them down, sure,” she laughed. He chuckled. “And have them, too. Kind of painful, you know.”

“But well worth it,” he replied. She nodded, looking at him. “I want us to have children. “ She smiled softly.

“We will,” she answered, resting her head on his shoulder. “A bunch of blondes with blue eyes like yours.”

“Can we start trying soon?” he asked. She smiled and nodded. “How about tonight?” She looked into his eyes.

“How about now?” Buffy asked. His eyes widened before he grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the room, straight to the elevator. They got in, and he rummaged through his pockets.

“Where’s the bloody key?” he asked, getting frustrated. She slid her hand down the top of her dress and pulled it out. He looked at it, intrigued. “Trollop.” She giggled as they got out on their floor and practically sprinted to their suite. He carried her into the room like traditional grooms do and helped her unzipper her dress. She stripped him down, and he looked at her white lace corset, garter, and matching panties. “I love you.”

“I love you, too, William,” she whispered, letting him lay her down on the bed. “Always and forever.”

“Couldn’t agree more, Goldilocks,” he smiled, kissing her. “Still a bit of harlot in you, though.” She giggled quietly. “Minx.”

THE END
***************************************************************************

A/N I just want to address that although I alluded to the fact that Joyce was dead, I didn't want to go into more detail so as to not take away from the story and make it depressing. Weddings days are supposed to be happy, so I tried pushing the focus off the topic as quickly as possible while at least mentioning it. Nonetheless, I sincerely want to thank everyone for the reviews, and hopefully, I'll have another story posted soon. Thanks again!:)