A/N Okay, I didn't exactly continue the sex scene from chapter 2...sorry! And I just want to clarify now that Spike isn't a violent man really, and he doesn't abuse Buffy. Enjoy!
***************************************************************************

The next day, Buffy spent her time at home, thinking and watching television.

‘He likes one-night stands…was that what last night was? But then again, I’m the one that left him without saying a word or leaving a note. Maybe I should just stay away from him. He drinks, does drugs, sleeps around…but he’s amazing at sex. I should never have done this to myself. But he’s a spark of fun in my life, and he’s the rebellious guy I always wanted. And he thinks I’m 19- NINETEEN! I’ve really dug myself in deep. Damn it. I should just stay away before I get in even deeper,’ she thought sadly.

That night, she got dressed up in low-rise jeans, a black silk halter-top, and black leather boots before going to the club for a drink. She sat down and ordered her usual Cosmopolitan, noticing a raven-haired girl who was looking at her funny. Buffy ducked her head.

“Are you the girl that slept with Spike last night?” she asked. Buffy froze, looking at her. “He said it was a pretty blonde from America. Is that you?” Buffy hesitantly nodded. The other woman smiled. “I’m Drusilla. I’m dating Angel, the lead singer of the band.”

“Are they playing tonight?” Buffy asked, worried. Drusilla nodded. “It was nice meeting you, but I should go.”

‘Yeah, before they come out onstage. I can’t let him know I’m here,’ she thought, becoming nervous.

“Why? Spike can’t stop talking about you,” Drusilla replied. “He said he really wanted to see you again. He seemed sad.”

“Yeah?” Buffy asked quietly. Drusilla nodded. “Oh.” She looked at her drink. “I suppose I could stay for a bit.”

“Great,” Drusilla smiled. “They’re only playing until 9. We’re heading to Angel’s place after, so you’re welcome to come.”

“Thanks,” Buffy smiled back. “I’ll think about it.” The guys came onstage, and Angel looked at Drusilla, grinning. He nudged Spike, who looked at Buffy and grinned, too, looking relieved to see her. She smirked and drank from her glass.

At nine o’clock, the guys got offstage, and before she knew it, Spike was holding her close to him, kissing her intensely. When he broke away, she looked into his eyes. “Hey.”

“I was so worried,” he said quietly, grazing her cheek. “I didn’t know what happened or if I did something wrong. Did I do something wrong, kitten? Did I hurt you? I’m so sorry if I did. I should’ve been more gentle on you, and I-“

“You babble quite often, you know that?” Buffy joked, running her hand through his tousled hair. He smiled.

“Only when I’m worried and feel like a dick,” he replied, kissing the tip of her nose. “So we’re okay?”

“Yeah, we’re fine,” she answered. “But can I talk to you?” He nodded, but Angel came over to them.

“So, coming over?” he asked Spike. Spike nodded and looked at her. “You must be Buffy. Nice to meet you.”

“You’re American,” she smirked, shaking his hand. He nodded. “Nice to meet you, Angel.” He smiled.

“Good, let’s get going,” he replied. “Meet you there.” Spike and Buffy walked outside and to his car.

“I still have to be back by eleven,” she said. He let them into his car and started it up, driving to Angel’s place. When they walked in, she saw Angel grabbing beer bottles for the four of them. She accepted hers and smiled. “Thanks.” They sat down on couches, the couples together and facing each other. “You guys did really great tonight.” Spike kissed her shoulder softly.

“Thanks,” Angel said, opening his bottle. Drusilla looked at him, and he smiled. “Go ahead, Dru. Bring it out.” She got up, and Buffy looked at Spike. He relaxed on the couch, and Dru came back, holding three little bags with white powder in them.

‘Wait, is that…she’s holding cocaine,’ Buffy realized, staring at what Drusilla was holding. ‘They don’t expect me to do that, too, do they? I only count three bags…I really hope not. I’m not into the drug scene. At all.’ She paused. ‘And I don’t think I can be with someone who is. Even if he’s gorgeous.’ Buffy stood up and headed out the door right away, not saying anything as she left. She was a step away from the door outside when Spike grabbed her arm, turning her around. He looked angry.

“Where are you going, luv?” he asked sternly. “Why do you keep walking away?” She crossed her arms, trying to ward off the cold.

“Because we’re from two very different worlds, and it’s not smart for me to be doing this,” she replied, upset. He clenched his jaw. “You’re Mr. Rock God who does drugs and screws women daily. I’m not that kind of girl, and as much as the idea used to appeal to me, it doesn’t anymore. We’re different, and I don’t want to become one of those kinds of girls, okay? So just let me walk away from this, and we can both pretend it never happened and move on.” He looked at her.

“You want out?” he asked sharply. She nodded slightly, taking a step back. “You’ve got to be joking me.”

“No, I’m really not, Spike,” she said quietly. “You should go back inside.” He took a step forward. “Just let me go.”

“I can’t,” he replied sadly. “I’m falling for you.” She shut her eyes and took a deep breath. “Buffy?”

“I like you, too,” she admitted. His features softened. “But I’m only 16.” He stared at her in shock, his jaw somewhat dropped. Buffy turned around, walking towards home.

‘He didn’t follow me,’ she thought to herself. ‘I guess it’s for the best.’ She let herself in and saw that her mom was asleep. She sighed and went to her room. After slipping into her pajamas, she laid down and cried herself to sleep.


**************************************************************************
Due to the fact I'm getting this story written fairly quickly, I should be updating quite frequently, as long as people are still interested in reading it. Reviews are always appreciated, especially since I'm new to this. Overall, I predict the story will be between 10 and 12 chapters total, and I plan on having Spike redeem himself somewhat (sooner rather than later). Have a great weekend!