“And I kicked your asses again,” Buffy grinned, putting down her hand of four aces and a king. Spike looked at her.

“You have to be cheating,” he replied. She shook her head, and Willow giggled. “What’s so funny, Red?”

“I don’t know of anyone ever beating Buffy in poker,” she replied. “She used to win back home all of the time.”

“And apparently across the pond, too,” Xander laughed, looking at Spike’s bitter expression. “Suck it up, man. Your girl’s damn good at poker. That’s a plus.” Spike looked at him. “What?”

“Guess you’re right,” he said, looking back at Buffy and smiling. “She knows how to trick me, doesn’t she?” Willow and Xander exchanged a glance. “First, she’s nineteen. That was a bloody lie and a half. And now she kicks my ass at poker. Have to be a good liar to pull that off, don’t you, luv?” Buffy stood up and grabbed her purse.

“It was nice meeting you, Xander,” she said. “I’m sure I’ll see you around.” Willow got up quickly and followed her to the door. Spike caught up and stopped her, slamming the door after she opened it a little. “You’re drunk, Spike. Let it go.”

“Red, go talk to Xander,” he said, looking at her. She did, and he took Buffy’s hand in his, pulling her out into the hallway again. She looked at him, seeing anger in his eyes. Buffy felt fear rising up inside of her. “Why are you leaving?”

“You called me a liar,” she replied, crossing her arms. “I don’t take too well to that.” He frowned.

“And I don’t take too well to being lied to,” he replied. She looked away and frowned. “Buffy, you and I’ve got a lot to talk about before we’re okay again. You know that, right?” She nodded. He wrapped his arms around her waist and looked into her eyes. “I care a lot about you, luv, and I’m sorry if I hurt you, but please don’t leave.” He pouted. “Please?”

“I’m weak for that,” she replied. “But you know that, of course.” He smiled softly and kissed her. “Fine, I’ll stay.” She looked at him. “But can we stop fighting just once? That’d be great.” He smiled and grazed her cheek.

“Not like I enjoy fighting you, pet,” he replied. “I’d rather be shagging you. Although, make-up sex is always good.”

“Not while Willow’s here,” she playfully chided, pushing his back against a wall. His eyes widened in surprise before he smirked. “But I’ll take a rain check until tomorrow. She flies home in the morning.” He kissed her again.

“It’s a deal,” he replied. She nodded, and they walked back into the apartment. Willow and Xander were talking still. Willow looked at her, worried, but Buffy smiled at her, signaling that everything was okay. Willow smiled back and relaxed on the couch.

“What now, Spikey?” Buffy asked playfully, running her hand up under the front of his shirt. He growled warningly.

“Be careful, trollop,” he replied in a low voice. “I’m not afraid to take you upstairs and have my wicked way with you.” Willow instantly blushed again. “Sorry, Red. Forgot how innocent you are.” He looked at Buffy. “It’s good you haven’t corrupted her.”

“Willow’s what keeps me grounded,” Buffy smiled at her friend. Spike wrapped his arms around Buffy.

“So I’ve got you to thank for that?” Spike asked Willow. She smiled. “Thanks, Red. You’ve raised her well.” Buffy giggled as they sat on the couch across from Willow and Xander. “So, what shall we do? Strip poker’s an option because apparently my girlfriend can’t lose.” Buffy settled into his side. “Although, I’d like to see you lose some of your clothes. Up for it?”

“Willow?” Buffy asked. The redhead pointed to her watch, and Buffy frowned. “We’re only here for another hour.” Spike shrugged.

“Quick hands then,” he said. “I think Xander and I might be able to strip you two down.” Buffy leaned to his ear.

“You don’t need to use poker as an excuse for me,” she whispered. He groaned and kissed her. She kissed him back for a moment before backing off slightly, smiling. “Not in front of the guests, Spike.” He pouted. “Tomorrow, remember?”

“Fine,” he replied. “Strip poker it is then. Winner gets to strip the losers down.” Buffy raised an eyebrow. “Okay?”

“Willow?” Buffy asked again. She sheepishly nodded, looking down. “All right then, boys. Prepare to be stripped.” Buffy rubbed her hands together as Spike dealt out cards. She looked at hers and inwardly grinned. ‘Too easy.’

Willow had quit around 10:30, only wearing jeans and a tank top. Her coat, sweater, shoes, and socks had all been taken off. Xander was only in jeans, as was Spike. Buffy could see Willow looking at Xander’s body as indiscreetly as she could. At 10:55, Buffy put down another winning hand. Spike looked at her, shaking his head slightly. “What? I’m good.”


“Yes, I know you are,” he replied, curling his tongue behind his teeth. Willow almost choked on her soda. “Sorry, Red.”

“Okay, boys, stand up,” Buffy said. Xander obediently did. She giggled and popped open the button of his jeans and pushed them down his legs, revealing his Spongebob Squarepants boxers. “You’re so cute.” Willow giggled and looked up at him. Spike coughed to get Buffy’s attention. “So are you, honey.” He motioned to his jeans. She stood up in front of him, blocking Willow’s vision from him. She leaned closer to him, seeing his amused expression.

“Don’t want your friend to see?” he asked, chuckling. She nodded, running her hands down his naked torso to his jeans’ button. “I’m naked underneath, pet.” She popped open the button and slid down the zipper slowly. He groaned as she ran a finger up his now freed erection. She was extremely thankful that Willow and Xander couldn’t see what she was doing.

“Well, it’s now eleven,” she announced. He looked at Buffy, shocked. “Sorry, cutie.” He zipped himself up again and pulled her into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him before attacking her mouth with his.

“Uh uh, kitten, you don’t get to do that and just walk away,” he said sternly. “Such a bloody tease.” She kissed him back, matching his intensity, and felt his hands move up under her skirt before he ripped off her thong. She sat on the counter.

“Will you stop doing that?” she asked, looking at him. “You owe me two of those now.” He smirked and unzipped his jeans again, moving closer to the apex of her thighs. She looked at him, her breathing becoming labored.

“How ‘bout two orgasms? Will that cover it?” he asked roughly, thrusting inside of her. She moaned loudly, tilting her head back. He started moving back and forth, thrusting gently but at a quicker pace. She grasped his biceps, trying her hardest not to scream. “I’m so close, baby. Come for me.” He started rubbing her clit with one of his fingers, and she came quickly, burying her face in his chest to muffle the loud moan she emitted. He kept thrusting as he came inside of her before burying his face in her neck and kissing the crook of it. “So bloody amazing, pet.” She smiled softly and looked at him.

“You are, too,” she said, grazing his cheek. He kissed her. “I do have to get home though.” He nodded and pulled out of her, zipping up his jeans again. She pushed her skirt down and straightened out her clothes. They left the bathroom after making sure they looked okay, and Xander gave them a knowing smirk while Willow was blushing. “Ready, Will?” She nodded and stood up.

“Have a good night, girls,” Xander said. “It was nice meeting you both.” Buffy smiled at him, and Spike led them to the door.

“Yes, it was nice meeting you, Red,” he said. “Have a safe flight home tomorrow.” She smiled and went into the hallway. Spike leaned down and kissed Buffy. “Good night, luv. Can I call you tomorrow?” She nodded. “Good. Bye, baby.”

“Bye, Spike,” she said. He stole one more kiss before she left. The two girls began the walk home. “You heard?”

“All of it,” Willow blushed. Buffy giggled and ducked her head. “Sounds like you and him are doing pretty okay.”

“Yeah,” Buffy smiled. “I think we are now.” Willow smiled, and they made their way back to the Summers house.
***************************************************************************



A/N Okay, this is the last chapter of the day, so I hope you like it. I also think this is the halfway point of the story. I promise that there is more angst to come and at least one more Spuffy sex scene. If you want an idea of chapter 7, Joyce and Spike finally meet (and trust me, that isn't a spoiler). Review please!:)