Around six o’clock the next night, her doorbell rang as both her and her mother were cleaning up after dinner. Buffy went to the door and opened it, seeing Spike standing there, holding a red rose. She raised an eyebrow, both shocked and giddy. “Hey.”

“Hey, luv,” he said, smirking at her. “Is this a bad time?” She shook her head and heard her mom approaching.

“Who is it, honey?” Joyce asked, coming closer and stopping beside her. “Hi, I’m Joyce Summers.” Spike smiled.

“I’m William Crawford,” he said, shaking her hand.

‘William?’ Buffy thought, biting back a giggle, looking at him.

“He’s one of my friends from the club,” Buffy said, looking at her mom. Joyce smiled warmly.

“Come in,” she offered, letting him walk in. He extended the flower to her. “What’s this?”

“I was wondering if I could take your daughter out tonight?” he asked. She looked at Buffy and took the flower.

“Sure,” she answered, looking between him and her daughter, surprised. “Wow, Buffy, I think you’ve landed yourself a gentleman.” Buffy laughed, and Spike frowned at her. She patted his arm and looked at Joyce. “You two have fun. Bring her back by eleven?”

“Of course, Mrs. Summers,” he said. She smiled at him, and the couple walked out, going to his car. “Did I do well?”

“Spike, I’m thoroughly impressed,” she said genuinely, looking at him. He grinned and let her into his car. He got in and headed to his apartment. “Thought you said you’re taking me out?” He looked at her.

“Sounded better than I was taking you to my place,” he said, shrugging. “Want to go out?”

“No,” she smiled. “I believe I have a rain check that needs to be taken care of.” He chuckled and parked in the garage beneath the apartment building. They went up to his loft and made it two steps before kissing intensely. He picked her up and carried her up the stairs, laying her down on the bed. “I think Mom approves of you, William.” He looked into her eyes, shooting her a glare. “What? I like your name.” He slid off her shirt and kissed her collarbone. “And I like your lips.” He ran his hands up her sides. “And your hands. You have incredibly nimble fingers.” He licked his way down to the valley of her breasts. “And a talented tongue.” He unclasped her bra and tossed it aside before sucking on her nipples. “I can’t get enough of you.”

“Good,” he replied, looking into her eyes. “Because I have an insatiable hunger for you.” She smiled softly. He crawled back up her body and looked at her. “Buffy?” She put her hands on his chest. “Have you ever been in love?”

“No,” she answered, surprised by the question. “But I’m sure you have. I mean, you’ve been with many women, I’m s-“

“I’ve never been in love,” he cut in, smiling softly. “Never before. No matter how many women I’ve been with, I’ve never been in love. I don’t know how it goes or how to act around someone I love. So if I make mistakes, Buffy, that’s why. Because I’m in the same place you are when it comes to loving someone. But I want to learn. With you.” She tried her hardest to not let the tears she had in her eyes spill over. He kissed her softly and grazed her cheek. “Okay?”

“Yes,” she answered, looking into his eyes. “That was incredibly sweet.” He smirked and kissed her again.

“I try,” he replied. “And not to break away from that, but I want to shag you now, baby.” She giggled and pulled off his T-shirt. They unbuttoned each other’s jeans and pulled them off. He gingerly slid off her thong. “See? Didn’t ruin it.” She laughed and leaned up to kiss him. He covered her with his body and positioned himself between her legs. They locked eyes as he slid inside of her slowly. They set up a gentle pace, not wanting to break the dream-like state they were both in suddenly. Even as their bodies tensed up, they were moving slowly, climaxing together. Their quiet sounds were all that they heard before he laid beside her, his face in her neck, both of them breathing heavily. “You mean everything to me.” She looked at him with a soft expression. “I mean that.”

“I believe you,” she whispered, kissing him. He ran his hand through her hair. “Because you’re everything to me, too.”
***************************************************************************



A/N All right, kids, I think that might be the last sex scene...unless I get more calls for it:) The next chapter will be up and running soon...even faster if I get a whole bunch of reviews! Thanks!