A/N All right, there is Spuffyness in this chapter (just as I promised), so it's fair to give you all warning. As mentioned in chapter 1, Buffy is only 16 and Spike...is older. If you're against relationships that aren't legal by America's standards or are immoral, then don't read this. You have been warned:)
I hope you all are enjoying this!


The next night at six, Buffy looked in her closet and pulled out a pleated black leather mini-skirt, a laced-up black satin corset, and black stiletto heels. She curled her hair and let it down before putting on silver eye shadow and red lip-gloss. She grabbed a little black purse and her keys before she left the house and walked to the club. Spike was at the bar, waiting. She walked up behind him and wrapped her arms around his neck loosely. He put his hands on hers and grinned, turning around and looking at her. “Hey.” He put his hands on Buffy’s hips, looking up at her.

“You look stellar,” he said, kissing her bare shoulder. She smiled softly. “Come on, minx, we’re leaving.” He took her hand and pulled her outside. “Did you drive here?” Buffy shook her head. “You walked here dressed like that?” She nodded. “Trollop.” Buffy pouted innocently. He groaned and pushed her against a wall and kissed her roughly. She backed off a little.

“Where are we going?” Buffy asked quietly. He smirked and grabbed her hand, pulling her along behind him. “Slow down! I can’t run in these shoes!” He picked her up, and she giggled, wrapping her arms around his neck as he stormed down the street.

“You weigh nothing, luv,” he chuckled. “Silly American girls.” Buffy laughed. He kept walking until he got to a dark building and let them in. They went up a set of stairs, and he let them into a door marked #212. “And this is my apartment.”

“It’s nice,” Buffy said, looking around his loft apartment. It was primarily in blacks and dark reds. “Like a bordello.”

“My two favorite colors,” he shrugged, dead-bolting the door behind them. “So, baby, want to see my room?”

“Did you bring me here just to sleep with me?” she asked curiously, looking at him. He moved closer to her and kissed her.

“There are other things we can do, too, kitten,” he said. Buffy smiled. “Or do you want to sit and chat or something?”

“You make it sound so bad,” Buffy frowned. He grazed her cheek. “I don’t know you, Spike. I don’t just sleep around.”

“Okay, so what do you want to know?” he asked, sitting on a bar stool, looking at her expectantly.

“Well, let’s see,” she said, looking down and thinking. “Do you have a last name? Are you single? How old are you? Do you have any STDs? Favorite band? Do you sleep around often? More specifically, with groupies? Do you drink a lot or do drugs? Do you smoke? Are you the type of guy who favors one-night stands? Do you use condoms? How long have you lived here?” He raised a hand to stop her prattle. She stopped and breathed deeply.

“Wow, was that all off the top of your head?” he asked, laughing. She nodded. “Okay, let me try doing as many as I can then. Crawford, yes, 25, no, Sex Pistols, yes, no, yes, yes, yes, yes, my whole life.” Buffy crossed her arms. “What? I answered. Your turn, gorgeous.” She sat beside him and sighed.

“Summers, yes, a lady doesn’t reveal her real age, no, Trespassers William, no, no on the groupies bit, no and no, no, no, guys choice- not mine, a week.” She looked at him. “So you sleep around a lot, but not with groupies, you drink and do drugs, you smoke, and you like one-night stands?” He nodded, looking at her.

“Is that all a problem?” he asked. She looked down. “We don’t have to do this if you don’t want to. And how old are you?” Buffy smiled softly and leaned over to kiss him. He kissed her back. “Nice attempt at a distraction, luv, but tell me.”

“Old enough to know I shouldn’t tell you,” she said, kissing him again. He wrapped his arms around her and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he pressed her back against a wall. They made out for a while like that before he carried her up the stairs to his loft and laid her down on his bed. She looked up at him as he untied the laces of her corset slowly. When he reached the bottom, he took it off and looked at her breasts. Buffy felt suddenly insecure.

“So bloody magnificent,” he said, capturing one of her nipples in his mouth. She arched her back up as she slid off his black T-shirt, revealing his perfectly muscled upper body. She ran her hands across his skin as he continued to work on her nipples. His hands suddenly ran up her thighs, under her skirt. Buffy looked down at him. “Can I?”

“The skirt’s coming off first then,” she said, sliding down the zipper of it, and he pulled it down her legs. He looked at her black lace thong and grinned. “You’re overdressed.” She put a hand on the button of his jeans and popped it open before pulling down the zipper.

‘He’s naked underneath. Awesome.’

He took off his jeans and crawled back up her body, positioning between her thighs. She bent her knees up and spread her legs open for him after he took off her thong.

“So bloody beautiful,” he said quietly, kissing her softly before kissing a trail down to her belly button.

“You’re not so bad yourself,” Buffy said. He moved back up her and kissed her as he slowly entered inside of her. Buffy tilted her head back, loving the feeling of warmth course through her. He started moving slowly in and out, and she tried matching each thrust. He eventually sped up the pace, and she could hear every groan he made, giving her a sense of womanly pride.

“Baby, I’m so close,” he said, looking into her eyes. She looked back at him as his hand slid between them and one of his fingers started rubbing her sensitive bundle of nerves. She moaned loudly.

“Spike!” she said breathlessly as she came, and Buffy felt him tense up before he started coming.

“Bloody…fucking…hell,” he growled, panting, finishing up and pulling out of her, laying beside her and holding her close to his body, burying his face in her neck. “You’re amazing.” Buffy smiled softly.

“So are you,” she said, gently running a hand down his arm. He kissed her gently. “You lied.” He frowned. “You didn’t use a condom.” He groaned and stared at the ceiling.

“Fuck,” he said, clenching his jaw. “I’m so sorry, baby. I completely forgot about it. I just…wanted you.”

“I know,” Buffy laughed, looking at how angry he was. He looked back at her, surprised. “It’s okay.”

“No, it isn’t,” he said sternly. “I mean, I trust that you’re clean, but I doubt you trust that I am, and pregnancy is-“

“You’re babbling, Spike,” she pointed out, giggling. He frowned. “I’m on the Pill, so pregnancy isn’t a problem. And as for STDs, I AM clean, and if it turns out you aren’t, I know where you live now.” He finally smiled slightly. “It’s okay, see?”

“Most girls would’ve just pushed me out of bed and yelled at me,” he said. She shrugged and sat up. “What’re you-"

“I’m not most girls,” Buffy shrugged. He pulled her back to him, holding her close again. He was looking into her eyes.

“21,” he said. Buffy raised an eyebrow, confused. “I think you’re 21. Am I close?” She smiled and kissed him.

“Sure, honey,” she replied, curling up against him. He tilted her chin up to look at her. “What?”

“Why won’t you tell me?” he asked sadly. She sighed and shrugged. “That’s not going to clear you.”

“How about an ‘I don’t know’?” Buffy asked jokingly. He rested his hand on her stomach. “It’s not important.”

“Come on, my trollop,” he said, smirking. “How old are you?” She traced a sixteen on his abs with her finger. “26?”

“Do I really look that old?” Buffy asked, intrigued. He shot her a playful glare. “Fine, I’m 19.”

“Then you must’ve done that upside down,” he replied. “Because I felt a six.” She kissed him softly.

“Nineteen,” Buffy repeated. He looked down at her. “Is that too young for you?” He shook his head.

“But if you were any younger, it would be,” he said, stroking her hair. She instantly felt guilty for lying. “Sleeping here tonight?”

“That would be a no,” Buffy answered. He frowned. “Roommate.” He groaned and pulled her on top of him.

“You said I can have you until eleven?” he asked. She nodded. “Then we should chop to it, baby. I haven’t quite had my fill of you yet.” She laughed as he got on top of her again. “Trust me?” Buffy nodded, and he moved down her body so that his face was between her thighs. Buffy gasped as his tongue flicked out and licked her moist folds. “Ambrosia.”



***Please Review! The more reviews I get, the faster the updates will be, I swear. I've got chapter 3 started already, so it's only a matter of time. Thanks!***