A/N: thanks to everyone who reviewed *wiggles happily* :

Isabel ~ I totally agree about Buffy Anne Summers… the name just says Western damsel all over the place and I’m so glad you’re liking it so far. :D

Molly ~ thanks sweetie…I try to make the readers be able to see everything…it takes awhile but I think it’s a good thing

Blaze ~ I’m glad you’re liking it so far. Thanks for the review sweetie….

Lisa ~ I’ll keep writing it as long as you promise to read it :D Thanks for the sweet words.

*********************************************************************************




Chapter 3

William spent the rest of the night getting drunker than a skunk waiting for his soiled dove to appear but either she was avoidin’ him or she cut out the back way. More like she was avoidin’ him.

Finally standing up from the table, his shirt untucked, his hair rumpled and his normally bright blue eyes red, he bid goodnight to his equally drunk female companions.

He then staggered out the door of the saloon…..and promptly tripped over his own feet and fell into a horse trough filled with water.

...SPAAAALOOSH……

After a few seconds of wallowing in shock in the water he managed to pull himself up enough to drape his lanky body out over the trough to run face to face with his black coated stallion, Mojo.

“Whaaaa are you lookin at you bloody flea bitten pile o’bones?”

The horse only whinnied and tugged lightly at the collar of William’s now soaked jacket in response.Looking around surreptiously to see if he’d been seen, William finally managed to get himself out of the trough and up onto the back of his horse without mishap.

Leaning over the horse he whispered to it, “that away steed,” with a gesture north and promptly fell asleep leaving Mojo to follow a familiar path from memory round back of the saloon.

*******************************************************************

A shining blond head appeared out of the dark, as the brunette next to her said quietly, “this one’s nothing but trouble B, you know that.”

“I know,” came the equally quiet reply followed by a deep sigh, “But I love him.”

The two stopped in front of the sodden man and his horse, “you love him and that’s good enough for me, but I swear B he hurts you again….”

“You’ll hunt him down?” The amused reply indicating that the more petite of the duo had indeed heard everything said on the stairs earlier.

Faith chuckled a bit self-consciously before replying, “Well….yeah.”

Raising an eyebrow at her dark haired friend Buffy Anne Summers smiled at her mischievously, “but not before we strip him naked right?”

Faith laughed outright this time and helped Buffy pull Billy off of his horse draping one of his arms around her shoulders to get him up the back stairs.

“Well now what kinda fallen woman would I be if I didn’t let him live long enough to enjoy that?”

Buffy’s amused reply could be heard as she and Faith struggled to get the inebriated cowboy up the stairs and into the backdoor, “What kind indeed.”