Chapter 3
Buffy is reading a report when her phone rings.

" Hello? "

" Buffy? It's Angel. "

" Hey, Angel. What's up? "

" We have a situation here at the firm. I need you, Dawn and Brian to get here a fast as you can. "

" Why do I need to come down there and what has it to do with my son? "

" You need to see it. Trust me, you will want them here with you. Just hurry okay. "

" Okay,. We will be there as soon as we can. Bye. " They botth hang up. Buffy goes to the playroom to get Dawn and Brian. Dawn looks up when she Heres Buffy enter.

" Hey, Buffy. "

" Hey. We need to go to the firm. Angel says there is something for the three of us to see. " She grabs the carrier as dawn grabs the bags. They head to the garage and get into Buffy's black blazer. They start on the long drive across town to Wolfram & Hart.

***********************************************************

Angel and Wes are sitting with Spike asking him what he remembers. It has becen about half an hour since Angel called Buffy. Spike seems to remember everything and starts asking about Buffy and Dawn.

" So, how are they doing.? "

" Good. They rebuilt the council. They have three offices. L.A., Cleveland and London. Buffy runs the L.A. office. Dawn is in her senior year and plans to go to Cambridge next year. " Spike turns to Angel, who was standing next to the window watching the people below, trying to control his jealous of Spike because he gets to be with Buffy.

" Angel? Has she moved on since last year? " Angel turns to Spike and sees a look of hope and fear in his eyes.

" Sort of. She's not married or seeing someone. That's all I can tell you. She has to tell you the rest. " Angel knows that Brian is Spike's son. His intercom beeps and he walks over to his desk to answer it
" Yes, Harmony? "

" They are here. " Angel looks at Spike.

" You ready? " Spike nods then moves to the conference part of the office so he wont be seen by them when they come in.
" Send them in. " Buffy enters the office carrying a carrier which Spike's face drops at the sight of it. Angel sees this but doesn't comment. Dawn comes in right after her and puts Brian's bag on one of the chairs as Buffy places Brian on the floor gently, as not to wake him.

" So, Angel, what was this situation? "

" Buffy, Dawn. Turn around. " They comply with Angel and when the do turn around Buffy faints.