A/N: This is my first series fic. It will be called The New Life Series. Post Chosen. I started this the day after the last episode of Buffy. Mainly AU, but with spoilers for Angel. I made Buffy aware of Connor. I don’t remember her knowing from the show, so just think of it as Faith told Buffy when she came back to Sunnydale. I am writing this series for a few of my friends. We consider ourselves as a type of Scooby gang. Ally.

*************************************************

Prologue
“ I love you.”

“ No you don’t, but thanks for saying it.”

*************************************************
It was one year and one month after the destruction of Sunnydale. Buffy and the group were rounding up all the Slayers. Buffy made Dawn go with Giles on a lead for one of the Slayers while Buffy went to L.A. She needed to speak to Angel because she was still upset that Spike died.

*************************************************
Meanwhile Angel is working with Spike on an investigation. Spike has not told Buffy that he is Alive yet. They have just finished the investigation. Spike goes up to his room in the hotel as Angel goes to his office. Ten minutes later Buffy walks through the doors of the hotel. Angel can smell her scent so he goes in to the lobby to meet her. Buffy walks up to Angel and hugs him. He leads her to his office so that they will have some privacy.