Chapter Three

“ Yes, can I help you?”

“ I am Buffy and this is Spike. We have come to talk to you. Can we come in?”

“ Sure, come on in. what do you need to talk to me about?” ally closes the door. She sits in a chair and Buffy and Spike sit in the couch.

“ Ally, do you feel any different than you did two weeks ago?”

“ Yes, I feel stronger physically and mentally. Why?”

“ Well, Ally. This might be hard for to believe, but we think you might be what we call a Slayer.”

“ What’s a Slayer, Buffy?”

“ Well, it’s a long story. We need you to come with us and we can tell you on the way.”

“ Okay, let me get my jacket.” She grabs a black leather jacket. They all head to the hotel.

“ Ally, the Slayer has been around for a long time. No one knows about the Slayer except a few people. The Slayer is a girl chosen to fight Evil. I am the Slayer. The people who know about me being the Slayer are my friends and family and a nonprofit organization called the Watchers Council. I don’t deal with the Watchers Council anymore. A few years ago I moved to Sunnydale, where there was the Hellmouth. The Hellmouth was a gateway from here to basically Hell. There are a lot of supernatural powers in this world. I have been battling Vampires, Demons, and whatever Evil comes to Sunnydale ever since. Sunnydale was a magnet for Evil. A couple of months ago The First Evil got the opportunity to try to reek havoc on the world. Two weeks ago I figured out how to defeat The First once and for all. I had my friend Willow perform a spell to make every Potential Slayer in the world a Slayer. There were a group of Potentials with me and that is why I did it.

“ We all went into the Hellmouth to fight. Spike here, was a vampire. Now, he wasn’t a normal vampire. First he had a chip put into his head by a covert military operation called The Initiative. The chip prevented him from harming humans. Last year, after a few incidents that I don’t want to describe, he left town for a few days and got a soul. There were only two vampires that have a soul. Spike was one of them. Angel, who you will meet later, is the other. Angel is still a vampire. Angel gave me an amulet that had to be worn by someone with a soul but more than human. Angel was going to wear it, but I told him he needs to be here incase I didn’t defeat The First. So I gave the amulet to Spike.

“When we entered the Hellmouth, we fought well. After a while the amulet started to work and made a hole that let sunlight in. the demons we fought were Turok-Hans, which are Ubervampires. The amulet protected Spike and reflected the sunlight and killed the Ubervamps. Everyone left but Spike and me. I stayed and talked to Spike fore a few minutes, then I left. Spike had to stay behind. Since he had a soul he was able to destroy Sunnydale, which destroyed the Hellmouth, when he died from the sunlight. The rest of us had been gathering all the Slayers. Spike can tell you more on how he came back and became human.”

“ Ally, there are supernatural powers that we call The Powers That Be. The Powers That Be rewarded me for stopping the Apocalypse by making me became human. I came here to L.A. to stay with Angel. Buffy just found out I was alive yesterday.”

“ We’re here.” They all enter the hotel. Angel, Wes, Gunn and Fred are in the lobby.

“ Guys, this is Ally.” They all say hi to Ally. “ Ally, I want you to focus and see if you can tell which one is Angel. You should be able to since him since he is still a vampire.”

“ Okay, Buffy. I’ll try.” Ally focuses on Angel, Gunn, and Wes. She stops in front of Angel. “ Buffy, is this Angel?”

“ Yes, Ally, that’s Angel. Good job. This is Wes and Gunn.” Lorne and Cordelia come down the stairs. Cordy is holding on to Lorne to make sure she doesn’t fall.

“ That is Cordelia and Lorne. Lorne is a good demon. Guys this is Ally. She is a Slayer.” Cordelia stares at Buffy.

“ I thought you were the Slayer, Buffy.” Buffy turns toward Angel.

“ All this time she has been awake and none of you have told her.” Buffy turns back to Cordy. “ Cordy I had Willow do a spell that took power from a scythe and make all the Potential Slayers into Slayers to defeat The First.”

“ Oh, okay, Buffy. Why is Spike here?”

“ Angel, will you tell her the whole story for me?”

“ Sure, Buffy. Come with me Cordy.” Angel tales Cordy into his office and closes the door. Buffy walks to the desk and picks up the phone. She calls Xander in Cleveland.

“ Xander, I have found one here in L.A. Did the Coven discover any more here?”

“ Yes, but not exact locations. Giles has not checked in yet. Faith has four more and Willow has six. Three have been sent here. Who do you want me to get to start training them?”

“ Get Kennedy to choose someone. She has trained with them and knows who would be the best to train them while I am in L.A. I want to stay a few more days. If there’s a problem call here. What’s today, Tuesday? Have everyone return by next Thursday. I want to regroup and meet the new girls.”

“ Okay, Buffy. I will tell everyone. Try to be back by Friday. Willow and Kennedy said that’s when they’ll be back with the girls. See you in a few days. Bye.”

“ Bye, Xander.” She hangs up the phone. Then she turns to Fred. “ Fred, can you show, Ally, a room?”

“ Sure, Buffy. Ally, lets go get you a room.” Fred and Ally go upstairs. Buffy goes to Angel’s office. She lightly knocks, then opens the door and pops her head inside. She shuts the door, turns around, and smiles. Spike comes to stand by her.

“ Buffy, what is it?”

“ Well, I guess Cordy feels the same way Angel does.” She opens the door for him. Angel and Cordy are kissing. Spike turns toward Buffy, closing the door.

“ Well, at least they have each other. Maybe we should follow their example, Buffy.”

“ Sure, they’ll probably be in the for awhile.” Buffy grabs spikes hand and they go upstairs. They sit on Spike's bed.

“ Buffy, do you really want to stay longer?”

“ Yes, Spike. For two reasons. One is to be with you and the other is Ally, and Xander said the Coven has found more Slayers here. You will help me find them, right.”

“ Of course. The more time I spend with you, the better. I just want to be near you as long as I can.” Spike sits against the wall. Buffy leans against him.

“ Why are you so sweet and romantic all of a sudden, Spike? What changed you?”

“ You did, Buffy. When you first said you love me. The thought that I was never going to be near you again. I got a second chance and I want to do things right. I want to always be near you, but I know I can't because we have to live our lives. Maybe in a few years we can be together all the time. I love you, Buffy.”

“ I love you too, Spike.” Buffy kisses Spike intimately. She places one hand on his face. They release each other and gaze deeply at each other.

“ Buffy, when are you going back?”

“ Well, I'm not sure. Xander wants me to try to be back by Friday. I need to be back by next Wednesday, so that I am there when everyone gets back. I am going to try to leave Friday. I want you to came a week from Friday, Spike. Try to came a week from Friday.”

“ I’ll be there, Buffy. You will call me before, right?”

“ Yes, Spike, I’ll call you. If I am not alone when I talk to you on the phone, what should I call you?”

“ Well, you can call me William. I like ‘sweetie’, I don’t think you will call me that on the phone before we shock everyone.”

“ No, I won't, Spike. Lets just stick to William. Anyway, is Friday okay with you or do you want to came Saturday?”

“ Friday’s fine. Whatever you want, Buffy. It’s your decision. Are you going to make them all go out to the same place?”

“ I was thinking about it so that they all return together, or do you just want to shock certain people, ‘sweetie’”

“ Well, I definitely want to see Giles’s, Willow’s, Xander’s, and Faith’s faces. If you want to shock anyone or everyone else, its your choice, hunny.”

“ I like the sound of that.”

“ What do you like the sound of, Buffy?”

“ You called me ‘hunny’, Spike. I like it. Well, I’ll just have everyone leave for a while and have Xander, Willow, Faith, and Giles come back before the others. I’ll call the Wednesday before to give you the time and address. Don’t let anyone know.”

“ I won't, Buffy. I’ll tell the guys here that I am not ready to tell the others. So that when anyone call but you, not to tell them I am here.”

“ Okay, but I don’t think anyone would call but me, Spike.” Buffy smiles playfully at Spike. He smiles back.

“ Well, Spike, I need to talk to Angel. Lets go downstairs.” Buffy gets up and Spike follows. She wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him.

“ Mmm, what do I have to do to get more of that, Buffy?”

“ Behave, Spike. Just behave.” She kisses him again, then they go downstairs. Everyone, except Angel, is in the lobby talking. Angel is in his office. Buffy and Spike enter his office and close the door.

“ Angel, I have a favor to ask you. Two in fact. I want to know if I could stay til about Friday. I also want to know if you guys can keep an eye out for Slayers. I called Xander earlier and he said the Coven located more in this area.”

“ Sure, you can stay as long as you like, Buffy. We will keep an eye out for Slayers when you leave. Do you have a number where I can reach you or one of the others?”

“ Yeah, let me write it down for you.” Angel hands her a pen and a piece of paper. Buffy writes down the number then hands it to Angel. “ Xander is always there. If you find any, I will be the one who comes to get the girls.”

“ Angel, I don’t want the others to know I am alive. Buffy and I have planned when I am going to tell them. So if anyone calls except Buffy, please don’t let them know.”

“ Sure, Spike. You both know I have to tell everyone here, that way they know what you want.”

“ Yeah, we know, Angel. Spike and I just don’t want certain people to know. Next week Spike is going to come to Cleveland. That is when plan to tell everyone. Sort of a surprise.”

“ That’s fine, Buffy.”

“ So, how is Cordy, Angel?”

“ She’s fine, Buffy. Why?”

“ Just wondering because you spent a lot of time with her today. I guess you took my advice. I know she feels the same about you, Angel.”

“ How do you know?” Buffy and Spike smile at each other, then smile at Angel.

“ When you brought Cordy in here to tell her about my situation, I called Xander. After I got off I came to tell you about the other Slayers. I knocked on the door and you didn’t answer. So I opened it and saw you and Cordy making out. Spike saw me smiling, so he came over and saw you guys too. So when are you guys going to tell everyone?”

“ Don’t know, Buffy. Haven’t talked to Cordy about it. I’ll probably let her decide.”

“ Well, congrats, Angel. I hope you two will be very happy.”

“ Thanks, Spike.”

“ Angel, I am going to get Cordy. That way the four of us can talk.”

“ Okay, Buffy.” Buffy gets up and leaves Angel’s office. She walks of to Cordelia.

“ Cordy, Angel, Spike and I want to talk to you in Angel’s office.”

“ Okay, Buffy.” Cordy follows Buffy into the office. Buffy shuts the door behind them. Cordy stands near Angel, while Buffy stands against Spike's chest with his arms around her waist.

“ Congratulations, Cordy. We hope you and Angel will be happy together.”

“ How do you and Spike know, Buffy?”

“ We kind of saw you and Angel, when you two were in here earlier. We haven’t told anyone, so don’t worry, we will keep our mouths shut.”

“ Thanks guys. Its nice to have friends as great as you two.” Angel puts an arm around Cordelia. She leans into him.

“ What are friend for. Just promise us that the two of you will be happy.” Angel and Cordy look at each other, then looks back at Buffy ands Spike.

“ We will, Buffy. When are you leaving?”

“ Friday. I have to be there to get the new girls introduced and setup in Cleveland. Spike is going to stay here. He is going to visit me in Cleveland a week from Friday. Angel, we need to tell the others about our plans.”

“ Okay, Buffy, I think they’re all in the lobby.”

“ Okay, lets go Spike. You two can stay in here. Angel can tell you what we are going to tell the others, Cordy. See you two later.” Buffy and Spike leave the office, closing the door behind them. Everyone is sitting on the couches in the lobby. Buffy and Spike walk to the front desk. “ Everyone, listen up. We need to talk to you.” Everyone stops what they are doing and looks at Buffy and Spike. Spike leans against the front desk and lets Buffy speak first. “ I will be here til Friday. I got word from Xander earlier today that there are more Slayers here in L.A. I am asking you guys to keep an eye out for them when I leave. I don’t know how many there are. If you find any, I want you to bring them here and call me. Angel has the number. I will be the one to get them. Angel knows everything already. Now Spike has something to say.” She goes to the desk and sits on it. Spike walks forward and starts talking.

“ If any one calls, and it is not Buffy, do not let them know about me. Buffy and I have planned to tell them a week from Friday. I will be going to Cleveland then. We thought it would be better if I let them know in person. Buffy is there anything you would like to add?”

“ No, just that I want to see Ally in private. I am finished.” She gets down and whispers in Spike's ear. “ I will be a few minutes. Meet me in the garden in fifteen minutes.”

“ Okay, Buffy. See you in fifteen.” Buffy walks over to Ally.

“ Lets take a walk, Ally.” They go upstairs. “ I need you to come to Cleveland with me. Do you have any family here in L.A.?”

“ No. My mom died a few months ago.”

“ I am sorry to hear that. I want you to get plenty of rest; we have a big day tomorrow. What room are you in?”

“ My room number is twenty-nine. Why?”

“ I want to know, so that I can make sure you’re up. I will be in room twenty-two if you need me. Now its nine pm. Get some sleep, you’ll need it. See you in the morning, Ally.”

“ Good night, Buffy.” Buffy turns and goes downstairs. She goes to the garden. Spike is waiting for her on the bench they were sitting on earlier. He turns and smiles as he sees her coming toward him. He takes her into his arms and kisses her, then they sit on the bench.

“ This is for you, Buffy.” He hands her a white flower.

“ Thanks, Spike. Its beautiful.”

“ Not as beautiful as you.” Buffy blushes, then kisses Spike. She turns sideways and leans against him. Buffy feels very relaxed when she is with him.

“ Do you think you can seduce me with flowers and compliments, Spike?”

“ No, Buffy. I can seduce you by just being near you. And you know I can.”

“ Well, when you put it that way, I guess it can't hurt to have you be romantic toward me. But what shall I do in return?”

“ Just sit with me under the stars, Buffy. Let me hold you.”

“ But what if I want to go upstairs, Spike.”

“ When you are ready to go to bed, we will go to bed.”

“ Spike, I’m a little chilly.” Spike wraps his arms around Buffy. She leans closer to him.

“ That better, Buffy?”

“ Yeah, perfect. I'm still not use to being warmed by your touch, Spike.”

“ I know, but you’ll get use to it in time. Just have to wait and see it through. Just have to stay with me as long as you can, Buffy.” Spike kisses her on the forehead.

“ You are so good to me. I don’t know how I am going to be able to leave Friday, if you keep acting the way you do.”

“ Oh, sorry, Buffy. Its just that I am so in love with you that I can't keep my mind off of you.”

“ Spike, that is so sweet.” She kisses him passionately. Spike holds Buffy tighter.

“ So, Spike. You’re going to help me tomorrow, right?”

“ With what, Buffy?”

“ Well I want to train Ally a little. Just some basics. I also want to get to work on finding the Slayers here. I would really like your help, if you’re up to it.”

“ Sure, Buffy. I'd be glad to help.”

“ It’s getting late. Lets go to bed.”

“ Okay, Buffy. Lets go.” They get up and kiss. Buffy holds Spike's hand and leans against his arm as they walk inside. They say good night to everyone in the lobby and go upstairs. When Spike closes the door to his room, Buffy turns to him and kisses him. She wraps her arms around his neck. She loves the feel of his lips on hers. Spike's hands rest on her hips. They slowly move toward the bed. Spike lies Buffy down and lies on top of her.

One of Buffy's hands holds the back of his head while the other rests on the back of his neck. Spike quickly takes his black t-shirt off. He turns them and starts to pull up Buffy's shirt. Buffy sits up and finished taking off her shirt. She takes off her bra, then unhooks Spike's belt. She gives it a hard tug and it comes off easily. She unsnaps and unzips his jeans. Before she can pill them down, Spike turns them once more. Spike pulls her leather pants off, then pulls off her panties. He then pulls down his jeans. He gazes at Buffy to confirm with her that she wants to continue.

When he sees her answer in her eyes, Spike kisses her with more passion than he thought was possible. He tosses off his jeans. He slowly enters her. His thrusts are slow and steady. Spike wants to make this the best night Buffy has ever had. Every few strokes the rhythm speeds up. Buffy starts to moan. She clenches to his shoulders. Spike kisses the middle of Buffy's chest. Her head tilts back. She lets out a groan. She tilts her head forward and kisses Spike.

Spike thrusts into Buffy one more time before she stills. Her climax is very strong. Her head tilts back far and the top half of her body lifts off the bed. Spike welcomes his own release and moans. When their climaxes end, Spike lies next to Buffy, breathing deeply. Buffy lies on Spike's chest with his arm wrapped around her.

“ That was amazing, Spike. I don’t think I have ever felt like this before.”

“ I tried my hardest, Buffy. Just trying to make you happy.”

“ You are, Spike. I can't be any happier if I didn’t have you. You bring joy to my life. I love you so much, Spike.”

“ I love you too, Buffy.” They kiss passionately, then fall asleep in each other’s arms.