When Buffy wakes up, it is eight in the morning. She looks at Spike, to find him gazing at her lovingly. They smile at each other.

“ Good morning, Buffy. Sleep well?”

“ Good morning, Spike. Pretty well. Nice and comfy. You?”

“ Comfy, with you here. What time do you want to get out of bed, hunny?”

“ Now. I have to take a shower. Are you taking one?”

“ Yeah. After you take yours. Why?”

“ Well, let me have fifteen minutes in there by myself, then you can join me, if you want, Spike.”

“ That sounds like a plan. What are you going to wear today?”

“ I don’t know. I didn’t plan on staying here til Friday, so I didn’t pack that much. Why?”

“ Just wanted to know if you need to borrow clothes from someone.”

“ I should be fine. If I were you, I would wear something comfortable today. Ally and will try not to bruise you up too much. Well, I’ll try not to have Ally train against you.”

“ Why? Think I can't take it, Buffy?”

“ I know you can take it, Spike. I just don’t want you that injured that we can't be together tonight.” She gets up with a sheet wrapped around her. Spike gets up but doesn’t bother with a sheet. He walks over to Buffy and wraps her sheet around the both of them. They kiss passionately before Buffy moves to her bag. She pills out a pair of blue jeans and a white short sleeve shirt. She goes into the bathroom, leaving Spike by himself with the sheet around his waist. He goes to his dresser and pulls out a pair of black jeans and a dark blue t-shirt. He puts the clothes on the chair and looks for his belt. He then puts the clothes on the floor in to a clothesbasket.

He checks his clock and see that only five minutes have passed, so he makes the bed, which takes about ten minutes to finish. He gathers his clothes and takes them into the bathroom. He places them next to Buffy’s. He walks of to the tub and steps into the shower with Buffy. Spike kisses her as he takes the washcloth from her. He moves it over one of her shoulders and down her arm. Buffy relaxes from the touch of the washcloth and Spike's hand moving gently over her body.

Spike can see her reaction and can't help but smile. He plants kisses on the back of her neck. Buffy grabs his free hand and wraps it around her waist. Her free hand reaches for the back of his head. Spike starts to kiss down the crook of her neck. She starts to turn into him, as he kisses her neck. Spike moves to her lips. Buffy turns to face Spike, letting him just hold her as he kisses her. She rests her head against his chest. “ Spike, is this real?”

“ What do you mean, Buffy?”

“ I mean it kinda feels to good to be true. I don’t want this to be a silly infatuation. I want this to last forever.” Spike gazes into her eyes.

“ Buffy, it will. I truly love you. If this was an infatuation, it would’ve been over a long time ago. If it feels too good to be true, maybe it is, but I would rather feel this than not it at all. You are the reason I came back. If it wasn’t for you, I would’ve lived an eternity not knowing who I am. My whole reason to live is you. The thought that you might come here is what wakes me up every morning. I had to die to find out what it was like living. You showed me what life is all about. There is nothing else I could ask fore than you. Now that I have completely embarrassed myself, lets get dress and eat, so that we can setup a room to train in.”

“ That sounds great, Spike, but first…” Buffy kisses him passionately. Spike takes a deep breath after the kiss. Buffy turns off the water, then steps out of the shower with Spike right behind her. They quickly dress, then go downstairs. They go to the kitchen and get something to eat. When they are finish eating, Buffy goes to find Angel.

“ Angel, do you have a room that I can train Ally in?”

“ Yeah. Do you need any special equipment?”

“ A punching bag, if you have one, but will be fine with out one.”

“ The basement should be big enough for you, Buffy. I don’t have a punching bag. If you want I can send someone to get one.”

“ No, that’s okay, Angel. We’ll be fine. Spike is going to help, but I might need you. Is the vamp population high here?”

“ Not as high as Sunnydale, but you’ll come across one every now and then. Why?”

“ Well, if the training session goes well, I was thinking maybe seeing how well she does against a real vampire.”

“ That sounds like a good idea, Buffy. Weapons are in the cabinet in the lobby, if you need any.”

“ Thank you, Angel.”

“ You’re welcome, Buffy.” Buffy leaves and tells Spike about the basement. He waits in the lobby, while Buffy gets Ally. Buffy knocks on the door to room twenty-nine. Ally answers looking tired.

“ Ally, shower and dress in something comfortable, mobile, and that won't make you to hot. You have twenty minutes to be ready and down in the lobby. If you are not ready and downstairs twenty minutes from when I leave, I will come and kick the door down and you will see how serious I am and it will be worst when we get to Cleveland.”

“ Okay, I’ll be down in twenty.” She closes the door. Buffy goes downstairs and waits with Spike.

“ Spike, lets look through the weapons Angel has and gather the ones I want Ally trained on.”

“ Sure, Buffy.” They walk over to the cabinet. There is a wide selection of weapons. Buffy gathers some stakes. She tells Spike to grab the swords and axes. She also grabs a crossbow and a quiver full of bolts. Wes walks by.

“ Wes, can you get me a dummy? Just make it out of pillows if you have to. I need it in ten minutes.”

“ Sure, Buffy. There should be one around here somewhere. Where do you want it setup?”

“ In the basement. I just need something for Ally to practice staking on.”

“ Okay, it will be down there in ten minutes, Buffy.” Wes leaves. Buffy and Spike head toward the basement with the weapons.

“ I am going to buy a real dummy and a punching bag later, Spike. I have a feeling you guys are going to need them when I leave. Especially if I don’t find all the Slayers by Friday.” They lay out the weapons on a table.

“ I’ll help you, Buffy. In any way I can. Just say word and I’m there.”

“ I know you are, Spike. And that’s one of the reasons why I love you so much. Now, lets wait upstairs for Ally. She has five minutes left.” They go upstairs and wait on the couches.

“ Buffy, did you talk to Ally about not saying anything about me when you two leave?”

“ No. I was waiting until today, that way she doesn’t get confused. By the way, if someone knocks on the door, who is going to answer it?”

“ I don’t know, Buffy. I guess you will since I am suppose to be dead. That way, if we get a surprise visit before next Friday we don’t ruin the surprise.”

“ I guess that will be okay. Everyone here but Ally knows I am sleeping with you. I told Ally that I am staying in your room. Well, it has been five minutes. If you will excuse me, I’ll be right back.” Buffy stands up and walks over to the stairs just as Ally comes down. “ Okay, lets get to business. We have a lot to do. Ally, come with me.” They head toward the basement. “ Come on, Spike. You to.” Spike follows them to the basement. When they are in the basement Buffy asks Ally if she has any martial arts or weapons training.

“ I took a little karate in 4th grade, but nothing else. Just done some exercise to stay fit.”

“ Well, I am going to teach you some basics while we are here. Just to have you prepared for an attack. When we get to Cleveland you will learn a lot more and train harder. You are a chosen one now. When we are ‘home’ there will be no slacking off. If there is something wrong or you can't handle the training you need to tell me, Ally, so that we can work on it and get you up to speed with the other girls. When we get to Cleveland I will tell you who you definitely have to listen to.

“ Now there will be a few girls, who became Slayers when you did, that have some superiority over you. They are not ‘favorites’. They will mainly be in charge of training. Now, they were picked by the skills they have shown and by the efforts they’ve made. I don’t want you to feel left out because of the superiority they have. You all are equal. It is just that they have shown a little more maturity handling their new destinies and keeping everyone focused on the objective.

“ So lets get started on basic staking. Vampires are the only ones that can be staked. You can only use wooden stakes and it must puncture the heart of the vampire.” She hands Ally a stake and walks over to the dummy. Buffy shows her a few techniques of how to stakes a vampire. She watches Ally practice on the dummy. After about a half an hour of watching her practice, Buffy tells Ally to stop.

“ Now that you basically now how to stake a vampire, I am going to demonstrate with Spike how rough trying to get an opening for the staking can be.” She turns to Spike. “ You ready?”

“ Yeah, lets get this over with.” Buffy and Spike stand opposite of each other. With a nod of her head, Buffy lets Spike know that she is ready for him to attack. They both hold back, since they are training. Spike comes at her with a spinning high kick. Buffy ducks and delivers a high kick to his back, which makes him stagger a bit. After a series of combined kicks and punches, Spike ends up on his back with Buffy hovering over him as if she was going to stake him. She reaches a hand out and pulls Spike to his feet.

“ Now, when you’re up against a vampire or demon it will most likely be longer and more aggressive. We are going train on fight stances and moves a lot. I am training you on the basics so that you are not that far behind when we get to Cleveland.”

“ Okay, Buffy. What do we start with today?”

“ Well, I want to work on stances and blocks today. If there is time we will do some punches, Ally.” She walks over to Ally. “ Okay, now stand with your right leg forward, feet pointed out. Right arm up fist clenched, left arm same position right behind the right. Now hold if for as long as you can. I want to see how much discipline you have.” Buffy walks over to the weapons table. Spike follows her. Buffy stares at the weapons as she talks to him.

“ Buffy, I know you can get pass stances and blocks today. What is troubling you?” he places a hand on her shoulder.

“ Its nothing, Spike.” She looks at him, and then looks at Ally.

“ Its something, Buffy. I know you well enough to know you are troubled.” He places a hand under her chin and makes Buffy look at him. “ Now tell me what is troubling you, Buffy.” She looks deep in to his eyes. She knows there is no escape now.

“ Its just that Ally is so young and I keep thinking back on how I changed these girls lives forever. I also think how you the ones we haven’t found yet are. I just feel a little guilty from knowing I took most of these girls lives away.”

“ But, Buffy, there is nothing you can do about it. Think of how many would be dead if you didn’t have Willow do the spell. It is also not just your fault. We all are responsible. Everyone of us who were in Sunnydale played some part in this. Buffy, you should not think of it as taking their lives away, but as giving them their lives. If we didn’t do the spell and defeated the first, most of these girls would be dead.” He puts both hands on her checks. “ You saved them, Buffy, and you kept the Slayer line alive. Out of all the Slayers there ever were and most likely out of the ones to come, you’ll probably be the best there ever was. You definitely are in my eyes, Buffy.” He gazes deeply into her eyes.

“ Thank you, Spike. I really needed that.” Buffy hugs him and kisses him on the cheek. She turns toward Ally. Fifteen minutes has past and Ally has not moved. Buffy walks over to Ally and checks her form. “ Very good. Relax. Okay, now stand with your legs spread, feet out. Fists clenched, chest level. Head turned to your left.” Buffy makes minor adjustments. “ This is a kick stance known as stance two. The previous stance is a duck/pinch stance, stance one. I want you to remember those two stances for now. Relax again. We are going to take a ten-minute break. Make sure when you come back, Ally, you stretch out.”

“ Okay Buffy. See you two in ten.” Ally turns and goes up stairs. Spike walks over to Buffy.

“ So, Buffy. What do we do for ten minutes?”

“ I don’t know, Spike. What do you want to do?”

“ Well, is there anything else bothering you, Buffy?” they sit down on the stairs.

“ No, not really, Spike. Hey do you remember when Faith cam back?”

“ Yeah. She pulled me off that vamp we were after, then you punched her, Buffy. Why?”

“ Well, I’ve been wondering if anything happened in the basement before I came down.”

“ Do you mean when I had a cigarette with her?”

“ Yes, I do, Spike.” Spike smiles at Buffy.

“ No Buffy. We were just talking she told me that she was the one who you switch bodies with. I kinda told her about us. We talked about other stuff too, but nothing else happened. I wouldn’t do that to you again. Why, were you jealous?”

“ A little, Spike. I trust you, but I didn’t trust Faith that much that day. It kinda hurt to see you two on your bed. I asked because your shirt was off and she was lying down while she smoked her cigarette. I'm sure ever since you fell in love with me, you felt jealous every now and then, Spike.”

“ Actually, I did, Buffy. You remember when Dru came back? When we were at The Bronze and you didn’t know about my feelings for you. Well, when you talked to Ben after you didn’t want to talk to me, I got really jealous. And of course when you kissed Angel a couple of weeks ago.”

“ Well, I am a little sorry about that, Spike. But you got to remember I will always love Angel like I will always love you. But I am not in love with him. Angel and I both know we can't really be together, not like you and me. I’ll make a promise. I won't kiss angel on the lips if it bothers you that much if you promos that you will stay at least a week in Cleveland and I mean seven whole days. Deal?”

“ Um, let me think about it, Buffy.” He turns toward her and kisses her passionately.

“ Deal.” He kisses her again. Just as they finish kissing, Ally comes downstairs.

“ Ten minutes up already, Ally?”

“ No, Buffy. I still have three minutes. I just wanted to stretch out really good before we continue.”

“ Okay, Ally. Stretch out, then get into stance one.” Ally nods, then goes into the center of the room.

“ Buffy we will continue our talk later. It is eleven now, so lets work on ducks and blocks for an hour, then we can eat lunch. I am thinking we can take at least a half hour break, then work on punches.”

“ Sure, Spike. That sounds great. We can talk while we eat. I was thinking we could eat in the garden.”

“ Sure, Buffy, whatever you want. Now, lets get back to work.” Spike gets up and walks over to the weapons table. Buffy walks over to Ally.

“ We are going to work on ducks now…. Actually, I want to see what you can do in a fight, Ally. Spike, tell us when to begin and keep your eyes open. If you feel we have gone to far before one of us is down, stop us. Ready, Ally?”

“ Ready, Buffy.” They stand opposite each other, waiting for Spike to tell them to begin.

“ Start…. Now!” Buffy lunges for Ally. Buffy shoots a right hook, which Ally instinctly dodges and delivers a low kick to the back of Buffy’s kneecaps. She staggers. Ally throws a left hook. Buffy grabs her, stopping the punch and kicks Ally in the back. Spike is keeping a close eye on Ally, shouting tips at her, while Buffy and her duel.

“ Use your instincts, Ally. Sense Buffy’s moves.” Ally waits until there is distance between herself and Buffy. She closes her eyes and concentrates on Buffy. Ally reaches out with her mind and focuses on the room. She listens to the sounds in the room. She closes out the sound of Spike breathing, and focuses on the sound of Buffy. Meanwhile, Buffy comes at her with a spinning low kick.

She just misses because Ally dodges at the last second. Ally is showing more skills under control on first time tries than many of the other new Slayers found after Sunnydale was destroyed. Ally kicks Buffy, which makes Buffy's back face Ally. Ally runs at Buffy getting ready to use a low kick, when Buffy jumps up into a back flip, landing behind Ally and trips her. Ally lies on her back staring at the ceiling. Buffy holds out her hand and helps Ally to her feet.

“ Are you sure you had little training in fighting, because you fight better than most new Slayers.”

“ Is that a good thing, Buffy?”

“ That’s a great thing, Ally. I thought you might beat Buffy when you started to focus on the skills you have from becoming a Slayer. Not many people put up a good fight with Buffy like you did, Ally. You should be very proud of yourself.”

“ I agree with Spike, Ally. I think we can skip punches and kicks and move to combinations and weapons. If we are needed we might go out with Angel and the others and fight some vamps, but for now take a half hour break and eat lunch and rest.”

“ Thank you, Spike and Buffy. I am proud of my new destiny and how well I preformed against you, Buffy. Well, I’ll be back down herein thirty minutes. See you guys then.”

“ See you in thirty, Ally.” Buffy turns toward Spike. “ So what did you see that she needs to work on, Spike?”

“ Well, she did fight pretty well.” Spike stands behind Buffy, wraps his arms around her waist and rests his chin on her shoulder. “ To last that long against you without much skill is pretty amazing even with you holding back. I did get a feeling she was holding back though. Can't be sure, but it looks like she has a little too much control to only have a little experience in martial arts, Buffy.”

“ I felt like she had too much control too. I am going to call Giles about it. I just have a strange feeling about her. The feeling is like the one I had about Faith. It is a little stringer though. Maybe I should call Willow instead. What do you think, Spike?”

“ I think Willow is the one to call. Especially since she is the one with the power, Buffy. But you are the one who makes the decision. Maybe Lorne can read her for you.”

“ Yeah. I forgot that Lorne could do that. Ally just seemed a little to Slayish.” She turns in his arms and wraps her hands around his neck. “ Thank you for being here, Spike. Thank you for being alive. I love you so much. I don’t know what I am going to do without you.” She kisses him passionately. “ Lets find Lorne, then get some lunch.”

“ Okay, Buffy.” They go upstairs. They find Lorne at the front desk.

Chapter Five

“ Lorne, can you still read people?”

“ Yeah, Buffy. Why?”

“ I want you to read Ally, but don’t tell her. I just have a strange feeling about her.”

“ Yeah, sure, Buffy. Where is she now?”

“ My bet is in the kitchen eating. But I don’t know for sure.”

“ Well I better find her ten. See you in a few.”

“ Thanks, Lorne.” Lorne heads toward the kitchen. She turns towards Spike.

“ Maybe we should wait a few minutes before we go in the kitchen so that it is not suspicious, Spike.”

“ I think you’re right, Buffy. Lets go see what’s up with Angel.”

“ Sure, Spike.” They walk over to Angel’s office, the door is open. They look inside and Angel is not there.

“ Wonder where he is. You don’t think he would risk it this early, do you, Buffy?”

“ I don’t know, Spike. I think Cordy is still part demon, so it might not work with her. We will see if they risked it. I'm sure Willow would be here in a second if something bad happens.” Se looks at him with concern in her eyes. Lorne comes back form the kitchen and walks over toward them.

“ I'm sorry, Buffy, but for some reason I couldn’t read Ally. I tried three times to make sure.”

“ That’s okay, Lorne. I’ll tell Willow. I have to call her now anyways.” She walks over to the front desk where the phone is. Spike follows her. Buffy sits on the desk, with Spike standing next to her, and dials the phone number for Willow. Kennedy answers.

“ Hello?”

“ Hey, Kennedy. Is Willow there? I need to talk to her.”

“ Yeah, hold on, Buffy.” Kennedy calls out Willow’s name away from the receiver.

“ So, Buffy, how is your visit to L.A. going?”

“ Very well, Kennedy. I found a Slayer and found out to very important secrets.”

“ Well, that’s good. Here’s Willow.”

“ Hello?”

“ Will, its me. I have two questions for you.”

“ Sure, Buffy. Ask away.”

“ When you were here a couple of weeks ago. When Angel’s soul was taken from him. Did you leave it as a curse when you put it back in him?”

“ Buffy, I don’t understand what you mean.”

“ Willow, can Angel loose his soul like he did a few years ago?”

“ I’m not sure, Buffy. But if I was you I wouldn’t risk it.”
“ Whoa, Will, I'm not risking it. Besides Angel is in love with some one else. That’s why I asked.”

“ If it is not you, then who, Buffy?”

“ I am not allowed to say, but I can give you a hint. She has known Angel for as long as we have.”

“ Buffy, you don’t mean Cordy, do you?”

“ Yes, I do, Willow. But can't tell anyone. You're not even supposed to know.”

“ If something happens, call me immediately.”

“ I will. The other thing is I found a Slayer here. I don’t know why but I have a strange feeling about her. I started to train her some basics today. I had a little duel with her and she has too much control with her knew skills than she should with very little martial arts training. Lorne can't even read her and he is able to read people again. Is there anything you could do to make sure she is legit, Will?”

“ I’m not sure, Buffy. I think there is one spell let me check… Yes. I can do a spell that shows her true form. I need her on the phone, but if it works she should look the same or different. I would have to wait until you bring her to Cleveland to perform a more extensive spell on her but this should work.”

“ Okay, Willow. Hold on a minute and I’ll send someone to get her.” Buffy covers the microphone part of the receiver with her hand and turns toward Spike. “ Get Ally, Spike. Tell her I want her to speak to someone and remind her that when she comes in this room she can't mention you at all.”

“ Okay, Buffy.” They quickly kiss, then Spike goes into the kitchen. Buffy puts the receiver back to her ear.

“ Willow, she will be here soon. So how are things going there?”

“ There good, Buffy. Xander called yesterday and told me what you planned. We are going to stay here a little longer than we planned earlier. Is it okay?”

“ That’s fine, Will. After you do the spell I want to talk to Kennedy.”

“ Sure, Buffy.”

“ Will, hold on, she is here. Get ready for it.” Buffy covers the receiver again and turns to Ally. “ Ally, I want you to talk to someone. Her name is Willow. She is definitely someone you’ll have to listen to. She might say some weird words. Just listen to her if she does.” Buffy hands the phone to Ally.

“ Hello?”

“ Hello, Ally. I'm Willow. Now I want you to just listen to me, okay?”

“ Okay, Willow.”

“ Uncover what is hidden. Show what is unseen. The true form I ask to see.” Ally turns to Buffy unchanged. She looks confused. Buffy just nods at her, then takes the phone back and covers it.

“ Ally, are you okay?”

“ Yeah, Buffy. I am just a little confused of what she said.”

“ Don’t worry about it. Just forget it. I’ll explain it in Cleveland. You can go finish eating.” Buffy waits til Ally leaves to talk to Willow again. “ Will, nothing happened. I guess she is just a little more able to control her skills. Can I speak to Kennedy, now?”

“ Sure, Buffy. I’ll think of any more spells that I might be able to do.”

“ Thanks, Will. I’ll talk to you later.” Willow hands the phone to Kennedy.

“ Hey, Buffy. What’s up?”

“ Kennedy, I just wanted to ask you who did you pick to train the new girls?”

“ I picked Rona to do it. It will give her a chance to be in charge and boast her confidence in herself. Why, Buffy?”

“ I just wanted to know. Thanks. I had you pick because I trust you as much as I trust Willow and that is saying a lot because my trust is very hard to earn and because you have train with the girls more.”

“ Well, thank you, Buffy. I am honored that you trust me this much and that you are a great role model for us.”

“ Thanks, Kennedy. I’ll see you guys in a few days. Bye.”

“ Bye, Buffy. And Willow sends her love.” Buffy hangs up the phone. She turns to Spike.

“ Well, I guess Ally just lied about her training. Oh well. Lets just hope she isn’t lying about weapon training.”

“ Lets hope, Buffy. I don’t want you getting hurt.”

“ Why, Spike, you are being very thoughtful. I love you.” She kisses him. “ Lets go into the garden now.”

“ Sure, Buffy.” They walk hand in hand to the bench they sat on last night.

“ Spike, why do you love me so much?”

“ Well, I love you because of you. I can't really explain it. I guess since I was always around you and working with you my heart decide that I should be in love with you. I knew I could never have you, but I kept trying and look what happen. The heart can make you do some crazy things to get what it wants and mine wanted you. I’ve known ever since Riley had that heart problem. I'm not proud of some of the things I did in the past years, but I am proud that I met you, Buffy. I am proud that I was offered a chance to love you.”

“ Spike, I love you. The only bad part of this visit is that I have to leave Friday. Other than that it can't be any more perfect. I want this to last. It has to last, Spike. It just has to.”

“ It will, Buffy. We both love each other deeply. If we remember that and keep telling each other how much we love each other, our love will last forever. Don’t worry about it, Buffy. Nothing is stronger than our love and nothing can break it.”

“ Spike, you always know how to cheer me up.” She flutters her lips against his.

“ Well, that’s because I know you, Buffy. I know who you are. I know hoe to make you feel better in any way. I know everything there is to know about you, Buffy.” Spike kisses her passionately. Buffy breaks from the kiss and gazes into his eyes.

“ Why am I so lucky to have found you, Spike. I don’t deserve you.”

“ Sure you do, Buffy. You saved the world many times. I'm the one who doesn’t deserve you. We both know I have done a lot of bad, but since the moment I first saw you I had a feeling I was going to change big time. There was something about you that was different from other Slayers.”

“ Did you ever think that we would be dating when you first met me, Spike?”

“ Well, I didn’t think that we would be in love with each other. But I did think there was going to be something between us that shouldn’t be. Our friendship should never have happened. We should never have happened, but we did. You are now only thing that matters. You were my conscience before I had a soul, Buffy. If there ever was a miracle in our relationship it was you. Now I know I am being sweet and everything, but I am serious. You are my world. If not for you I would be dead. I love you so much, Buffy.”

“ I love you too, Spike. I have two reasons for living. Dawn is one of the reasons.” Spike looks down because he is hurt because he believes he is not a reason for Buffy to live. “ The other is you. You and Dawn are my world. I don’t want to think of how hard it has been without you here. It was the worst experience in my life. I just want us to be happy, Spike.”

“ We are happy, aren’t we? I know I'm happy. Are you happy?”

“ How can you ask that, Spike? Of course I'm happy. We’re happy. What I meant was I want us to always be there for each other. No matter what. I love you and I never want to loose you again. Promise me that I won't loose you.”

“ Buffy, luv, I promise that you will always have me and you won't loose me for any reason. God, love you so much.” He kisses her passionately. Buffy’s hands press against his chest, feeling the muscles flex under his t-shirt. They break away from the kiss and Buffy lies against him. Spike holds Buffy, not wanting to let go of her. She presses as close to him as she can, basking in the warmth of his body. It sends new sensations through her body.

After a few more minutes Buffy leans forward to get up. Spike reluctantly lets go of her and gets up behind her. She grabs his hand and entwines her fingers with his. They quietly walk inside after taking an extra ten minutes with their break. When they get downstairs they see Ally waiting by the weapons table holding a sword. Buffy watches her as she moves the sword with grace. Buffy walks down the rest of the stairs with a “Mm hmm.” Ally turns around, putting down the sword.

“ Sorry, I was just messing around waiting for you guys.”

“ Its okay, Ally. Spike, can you go get Angel for me?”

“ Sure, Buffy.” He lets go of her hand and kisses her on the cheek. Spike goes upstairs to get Angel.

“ Okay, Ally, pick up a sword.” Buffy walks over to the weapons table and gets a sword for herself. “ Okay, we are going to practice sword fighting. Now just try to block me and knock away my sword. Try not to cut me. Okay, you ready?”

“ Ready.”

“ Lets begin.” The attack each other with various combinations of parries and blocks. Meanwhile Spike is upstairs talking to Angel.

“ Angel, Buffy wants you to come downstairs.”

“ Sure. Spike, can we talk for a minute first?”

“ Sure, Angel, but if this is a warning for me not to hurt her or you’ll kill me or torture me, save it. I already know.”

“ Well, that was part of what I was going to say. The other part is that I am happy that Buffy is with you. Not because you deserve her or vice-versa, but because you can give her something I can't. You can give Buffy her happiness. Now what I want to know is why are you going to stay here when the love of your life is going to Cleveland?”

“ Well, I guess I don’t know. I told her that we have to live our lives, but the thing is, she is my life. I guess I'm waiting for her to ask me to stay with her. I am hers. Plain and simple. I know that I don’t deserve her and that she deserves better than me, but I thank God that I got a chance to be part of her life, her past, even if I can't be part of her future. I know she loves me and she knows love her. I guess I just want her to ask me to live with her.”

“ Well, have you thought maybe she wants you to ask her? Maybe she wants you to be the brave one this time. Spike, I know you don’t want to hear things to do with your love life from me. Lets face it. We both know we hate each other, but lets put our pasts behind us and focus on what is in front of us. Lets focus on what is best for you and Buffy. I don’t want to see her hurt like she was the night she came here.”

“ So what you are saying is I should ask her if she wants me to live with her.”

“ At least, Spike. Think about how happy you can make her and do the things that come to your mind.”

“ Okay, Angel. Now can we go downstairs before Buffy kills me.”

“ Sure. Hey what does she need me for anyways?”

“ Don’t know. She just asked me to get you.” They head down the stairs toward the basement. What they see stops them in their tracks. Buffy and Ally are fighting with swords. Buffy sees them out of the corner of her eye and decides to turn the heat up. Buffy starts using more speed and strength as she fights Ally. Ally is defending herself very well. After five mire minutes Buffy knocks the sword from Ally’s hand.

“ Very good, Ally. Angel is quite good with swords. I want you to train with him for at least an hour. Listen to him and do what he says, then you can do what you want for the rest of the day.”

“ Okay, Buffy. Angel, I am ready when you are.”

“ Hold on a minute, Ally.” He walks over to Buffy. “ What do you want me to cover?”

“ Anything you want. I just want her to know some basic skills. Oh, and increase the power you use against her every now and then.”

“ Sure, Buffy. I’ll make sure she gets a good workout. See you later.” He walks to Ally and picks up the sword Buffy was using. Ally gathers her sword and they begin sparring. Buffy and Spike watch for a few minutes before the go up to the main floor. Spike holds Buffy’s hand gently.

“ Buffy?”

“ Yeah, Spike?”

“ Can we go upstairs and talk?”

“ Yeah, Spike. I was thinking we should go up stairs but I was thinking something else.” They start walking up the stairs.

“ We can do that, but I would like us to talk first.” They reach the room. Spike opens the door for Buffy. They enter and sit on the edge of the bed.

“ What is it, Spike?”

“ Well, Buffy. I was talking to Angel while you were using the swords with Ally. He said some things that thought about while I was returning to the basement and coming up here.”

“ Don’t listen to him, Spike. You promise that I wouldn’t loose you.”

“ That’s not what he said, luv. He said that he was happy that we are together because I make you happy. He said I should think of the things that would make you happy and do them. I thought of one thing….” He stands up and steps in front of her. He kneels down on both legs and takes her hands in his. “ Buffy, since the moment I laid eyes on you that night at The Bronze, I was never able to get you out of my mind. At first I hid my feelings from myself and disguised them as hatred. I did want was normal for a vampire to do and that was try to kill you.

“ For some reason I failed every time. I didn’t know why until I had a dream a few years ago. It happened right after I tried to have the chip removed. I dreamt that you came to my crypt to kill me. I gave no fight. I actually stepped closer to you. The next I knew was that we were kissing. You broke away and stepped back with your hand over your mouth in shock. We locked eyes, then you kissed me. I said I love you, then I woke up. Ever since then I have had a dream constantly visit me…” he looks deep into her green eyes, “ Buffy, will… will you… god this is harder than I thought it would be. Will you marry me?” Buffy stares at him in disbelief. But when she looks into his eyes she sees that he means it.

“ Yes, Spike. I will marry you. Are you kidding? Why wouldn’t I marry the love of my life? I love you.”

“ I love you too, Buffy. I thought that there was no way I could be happier than I was before we talked. I was wrong. Now the only thing that can make me happier is this.” Spike kisses Buffy. She wraps her arms around his neck. Spike breaks away and looks at her. “ Buffy, I don’t have a ring because I didn’t plan this, but if you want we can go to the store and you can pick one out.”

“ That sounds great, Spike, but first come here.” She presses her lips against his with intensified passion that he wanted to believe he was dreaming. Buffy breaks the kiss and looks at him. They look deep into each other’s eyes. “ Spike, are you ready to go out?”

“ Ready when you are, baby.” Spike stands up and hold out his hand for Buffy. She eagerly takes it and lets him pull her into his embrace. Spike kisses her forehead than leads her downstairs. Angel is at the front desk. Buffy walks over to tell him the she and Spike are going out.

“ Angel, Spike and I are going out. If you need us call my cell.”

“ Okay, Buffy. See you when you get back.”

“ Bye, Angel.” Buffy entwines he fingers with Spike's as the leave the Hyperion. Spike flags down a cab and after twenty minutes they reached the jewelry store. When they get inside, Spike asks the person behind the counter to show them the selection of engagement rings. “ Spike, they’re nice, but to cliché.”

“ This is your ring, luv. Whatever you pick is fine with me. I just want you to be happy. Keep looking till you find the perfect one, Buffy.”

“ Okay, sweetie. I love you.” She kisses him, then returns her attention to the rings. Spike wraps an arm around her waist and lays his chin on her shoulder. Ten minutes later Buffy points to a ring. The ring is a white gold band with a peridot stone in the shape of a heart. “ Excuse me, can I see that ring?” Buffy asks the clerk. He pulls the ring from the display case and hands it to Buffy. She slips it on to her left ring finger. Buffy turns toward Spike. “ Its perfect, Spike. This is the one I would like.”

“ Okay, Buffy. If that’s the one you want, its yours.” He turns to the clerk. “ We’ll take it.” The clerk rings them up. Spike pays the man, then he and Buffy walk out and get a cab back to the Hyperion. When they get there, it is four pm. They head back to the room. Spike sits on the bed, leaning his back against the wall. Buffy lies down with her head resting in his lap. Spike affectionately tucks her hair behind her ear.

“ Spike, this is the happiest day of my life. Who would have thought that Willow’s spell would come true without magick.”

“ I know, Buffy. I have one question, though. Am I coming to Cleveland with you in Friday or am I waiting til next week?”

“ I don’t know, Spike. Can we wait til tomorrow?”

“ We can wait, baby.” Spike leans down and kisses her. “ I love you Buffy, with all my heart.”

“ I love you too, Spike. Make love to me.” She sits up and straddles him. Spike places his hands on her back as he kisses her. He moves his hands to her hips as Buffy starts to grab the hem of his t-shirt. Spike lifts his arms so that Buffy can pull the shirt off, then he pulls hers off. He unhooks her bra and slides it down her arms, then tosses it onto the growing pile of clothes on the floor. He wraps his arms around her as he nibbles on her neck. His tongue lightly trails down her neck. Buffy grabs his head and brings it to hers. She kisses him, lightly caressing her tongue over his lips, waiting for him to open them. His tongue touches the inside- of her mouth instinctively.

Buffy smiles at the small amount if pleasure she receives just from kissing him. He lays her down and starts to undo her pants. He slides them off slowly and tosses them. His hands run up legs gently, caressing her smooth, silky skin. He takes off her black lace panties and kisses her viciously. Buffy turns Spike onto his back and unzips his jeans. She tugs them off, then climbs on top of him. Spike doesn’t wear boxers. So they are both naked. Buffy’s on her back and lets Spike worship her body. He kisses her right between her breasts.

He licks the skin before he takes a breast into his mouth. His tongue encircles the nipple before he lightly bites down on it. He earns a squeal of pleasure from Buffy. He repeats this act on her other breast, he kisses his way down her body until he reaches her cunt. Spike licks and sucks on it before he sticks his tongue inside her. He moves it around, feeling her inside walls. Her muscles tighten and retract around his tongue. Her fingers dig into his hair.

“ Oh god…oh…that feels…so good…Spike!” He lifts his eyes to look at her face. ‘ So beautiful, my Buffy is.’ After a few more minutes, Buffy pulls Spike's head away and turns him unto his back. She rams down on him, causing her self slight pain. Spike can see her discomfort in her face, so he holds her and kisses her to ease her pain. When it subsides, she starts to move up and down on him. She starts slow then works up to a medium rhythm. Spike suddenly turns them once more. He thrusts into her faster and harder each time.


A/N Chapter four was short so i add chapter five with it.