Chapter Eight

Buffy freezes. Waiting in the lobby is her father.

“ Buffy, what’s the …” Spike sees Hank and moves behind Buffy protectively.

“ Dad, what are you doing here?”

“ I called Dawn and asked how you two where doing. She told me you were here in L.A. so I decide I would come and see you.”

“ I’m doing fine. We live in Cleveland now.”

“ Buffy, can we talk somewhere more private?”

“ Yeah, hang in dad.” She turns toward Spike. “ Will you come with us? I don’t think I can handle talking to him alone.”

“ Sure, luv. How are we going to do this?”

“ Just act normal”

“ Okay, hunny.” He kisses her. Hank shoots Spike a disapproving look. Spike just glares at him as he entwines his fingers with Buffy’s.

“ Okay, dad. We can go to the garden.” The three of them walk out to the garden.

“ Buffy, I don’t see the need to have your friend out here with us.”

“ Well, I do, dad. And he is not my friend. He is fiancé’. And his name is Spike. Why are you really here?”

“ Like I said, I wanted to see how you are doing. I also wanted to see if you wanted to go to dinner ‘just the two of us’.”

“ I'm sorry, dad, but Spike and I already have plans. If you would have come earlier, I might have said yes. We are leaving tomorrow.”

“ Oh. So, Spike, is it? How long have you been dating my daughter?”

“ Um.” He looks at Buffy. “ About two year. Right, hunny?”

“ On and off for a little bit, but about two years.”

“ So, you are very good with my daughters, right?”

“ Yes, sir. I love them both. For four years I have loved your daughters, Mr. Summers.”

“ So, you have known them for four years?”

“ Six actually. I wasn’t a good man until to years after we met. I have protected them for the past three years. Literally with my life. I am honored that your daughter has accepted my love. Buffy is really an amazing woman.”

“ Well, we have Joyce to thank for that.” Buffy and Spike tilt their heads downward.

“ Joyce really was an amazing woman. She was kind to me even when she shouldn’t have been. She was like a mom to me. She would be proud of what Buffy has done the past two years.”

“ So, how old are you, Spike?” Spike looks at Buffy.

“ Um, twenty – three years old, sir.”

“ Okay, so you met Buffy in high school?”

“ You could say that.”

“ Okay. Well, Buffy, how is Dawn doing? I hope that everything in Cleveland is fine.”

“ Yeah. She is doing great. Making tons of friends. Its good to have all my friends helping out. We’re just one big family. So, how are you doing?”

“ Fine, just fine. Job’s okay. So, have you decided on a date?”

“ Yeah, dad. August 20th. The wedding is at night. There is just one thing.”

“ What would that be?” Buffy squeezes Spike's hand for comfort. He squeezes back for reassurance.

“ I don’t want you to walk me down the aisle. I want Giles to. You are still invited, it’s just that you would have to sit as a guest.”

“ Okay. I'm fine with that. This your day, you should have anything you want.”

“ Thanks, dad. Is there any thing else you want to know?”

“ No, not really. I just wanted to see you. Have a safe trip back.”

“ Thanks, dad. If you need to talk you have the numbers. I guess I’ll see you soon.”

“ See you soon too, hunny.” They hug, then hank leaves. Buffy turns to Spike.

“ Lets go up stairs now. There's a bath with our names on it.”

“ Lets hurry then. Don’t want to waste time.” They go up to their room. Spike goes in to the bathroom to draw the bath as Buffy gathers towels. As the bath fill, Spike gets the romance CD and the CD player. He puts the cd on and undresses. Buffy walks into the bathroom naked. Spike marvels over her body. His eyes trail down from her face to her breasts. He can see that her rosy nipples are hard. His gaze washes down her stomach to her center, which is covered with light brown curls.

His eyes travel back up to her eyes. He can see lust, desire, and most definitely love in the dark green orbs. He smiles at her and beckons her to him. He takes her into his arms and kisses her passionately, but viciously. They break the kiss when they both need air. Spike holds her to him, unconsciously rubbing her back softly.

“ I've been waiting all day for this. God you’re beautiful. So bloody beautiful, Buffy.”

“ Thank you, Spike. Now lets not waste the water.” Spike gets into the tub. Buffy gets in and sits in front of him with her back to him. She leans against him. Spike wraps his arms around her. “ I have a surprise for you.”

“ You do? What is it?” Spike reaches behind him and grabs the bottle of vanilla body wash. He places it in front of her.

“ I got it because it smells like you. I haven’t used it. Just got it so that I can have something to remind me of you.”

“ It’s wonderful, Spike. We can use it tonight. Here.” She hands it back to him.” Wash me with it?”

“ Anything for you, baby.” He opens the bottle and pours some on a washcloth. He gently moves it over her body. He moves it on her shoulders and the back of her neck. His hand moves the washcloth to caress her back. After her back is covered in the body wash, his hands move to the front of her body. Buffy relaxes into Spike, as he washes her body so gently that if she didn’t know better she would think he was afraid that she would break. She moans as he moves over her breasts. Spike can feel the moan, more than hear it and decides that he wanted to be evil, so he pinched both her nipples. Buffy moans a little louder. Spike smirks and continues to wash her body.

He rinses out the cloth, then fills it with water. He squeezes it over her shoulders, then kisses the area that the water has rinsed the body wash off. Buffy leans her head back as Spike nips at her neck. Buffy’s hand moves to cup his cheek as she turns her head to the side. Spike leaves a trail of kisses up her neck, her cheek to her jaw line. He kisses her lips, devouring them. Buffy kisses him back with the same amount of passion, desire, lust and love that he shows her. Buffy lifts and turns around without breaking the kiss, to straddle him. They finally break the kisses to breathe. Buffy leans her forehead against his.

“ I love you, Spike. I don’t know what I would’ve done if you hadn’t come back. I want to always be in your arms.”

“ You can't be in my arms all the time, but I promise I will be in arms length and will never leave you. That is my promise to you. I will never-ever leave you, Buffy.”

“ I know. And I will never leave you. We both left each other once and I don’t want that to happen again.”

“ I will use all my power to make sure that doesn’t happen. I love you so much.’ He places his hands on her face and kisses her. She wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him closer. When they break apart, they’re gasping for breath. “ Buffy, why don’t we get out. You can put on your new slip and I’ll put on some boxers. We should pack now so we can sleep in tomorrow. That way we are ready to leave anytime you want.”

“ Okay, sweetie. I’ll get our clothes while you drain the tub and bring the CD player out. Do you have stuff to pack your things in?”

“ Yeah. I thought we were getting out.”

“ You don’t want me anymore?” Buffy puts on an innocent look.

“ Of course I do.” He leans closer and breathes in to her ear. “ The sooner we get done the sooner I can have my evil way with you.” He wriggles his eyebrows at her. She laughs, then kisses him briefly. She climbs out of the tub, with Spike right be hind her. When she is in the room, Buffy quickly puts on her slip. She grabs a pair of the silk boxers she brought for Spike. He comes out with the CD player and plus it in. “ Why don’t you put a cd on this time.

“ Okay.” Buffy grabs the bag from the music store and puts on Tonic. “ So first thing first. Lets pick out the clothes we are going to wear tomorrow.’ They each pick out an outfit and places them on the chair. They start packing up all of Spike's clothes. As she is putting clothes on the bed, she finds his laptop. “ Hunny?”

“ Yeah?”

“ When did you get a laptop?”

“ A week ago. I sold my old place and had to transfer my program to something, so I bought that. I’ll show it to you when we are finish packing. Okay, baby?”

“ Yeah. I’ll just leave it on the bed.” Buffy starts to fold the clothes that are on the bed. The song ‘If You Could Only See’ starts to play. Spike starts to sing along.

“ If you could only see the way she loves me Then maybe you’ll understand Why I feel this way about our love And what I must do. If you could only see how blue her can be when she says When she says she loves me.”

Buffy turns and watches him. She loves it when he sings. He starts to dance to the music. Buffy giggles at him. Spike hears her giggle and turns around a little embarrassed. Buffy see the look and walks to him.

“ You don’t have to be embarrassed, hunny. It’s cute. Don’t worry, I won't tell anyone.”

“ Its okay, Buffy. I’m always a little embarrassed when you find out a secrets of mine.” He takes her into his arms. “ I’ll tell you all my secrets if you want, but I think you would like to find them out on your own.”

“ Yes, I would. You just go to be careful that Dawn doesn’t find out. She would tell everyone.”

“ I know. Lets finish up, then we can rest.” He kisses her. Buffy goes back to bed and puts the clothes in the duffel. When all of his clothes are packed, she packs her stuff. Spike is packing his pictures and knickknacks. Buffy looks up and sees a picture of her, Dawn and her mother, Joyce.

“ Spike, how do you have a picture of mom, Dawn and me?”

“ Angel had it and I asked him I could keep it. He understood why I wanted it.”

“ Oh, he did? You two always seem to surprise me, if I like it or not.”

“ Well, at least you know we both love you. I’m just glad I am the one who gets the girl for once. I couldn’t stand it if you were to go back With Angel.”

“ Well, that will never happen so you don’t have to worry about it. You are the one who has my heart. And that will never change.’

“ You have my heart too. You have my body and soul. I am your and yours only. Remember when I sang to you?”

“ Yes, I do. Even though it was a bad time it was one of the best nights of my life.”

“ When I sang that I was your willing slave. I meant it. That has not changed.”

“ Yes it has. I don’t need a slave. I need you. I could never have you as m slave. I need you as my lover, my partner and now my husband. All I ask from you is to love me forever. And I know you will. I don’t care what the others think, I just care that you, Dawn and me can be a family.”

“ I will. We will. I am glad I was turned. If I wasn’t I would have never met you. We would never have fell in love and I probably would have been miserable for my lifespan. I don’t think Dru knew it at the time, but when she turned me she gave me the best gift there ever was.” Buffy looks at him confused. “ She gave me the chance to fall in love with you.” Buffy starts to cry because she is moved by what Spike had just said. She walks over to him and kisses him passionately.

“ I love you, Spike. I will always love you. Maybe it was coincidence or maybe it was fate, but I know that I am glad you were turned too. You will always be different. And that is why I am deeply in love with you.” They continue to pack up the room. “ When I say ‘I do’, I will be giving and getting more than a marriage. I will be getting a bond and a commitment to and from you. I know that we will have hard times and fights, but I believe that we will get through them and work it out because we love each other. I believe now that we are soul mates. I know you had no soul after you were turned, but I believe that something happened that you kept a part of your soul because you were able to love.”

“ Buffy, why do you have to be so sweet? I am not supposed to be emotional. When I am with you I become this way. It only happens when I am around you and Dawn. Why do you Summers women affect me so?”

“ Its because you love us.”

“ Must be.” They both laugh. They’re finished packing, so they sit on the bed. Spike picks up the laptop and places it on his lap. He turns it on and motions for Buffy to sit next to him. When she is snug by his side, he shows her the desktop. There is a picture of Joyce, Dawn, and her on it. “ The desktop is a reminder of the family I have longed for. Now I have most of it. I know that Joyce is watching us. She is probably saying ‘About time’ or ‘ You’ve made the right choice, Buffy. I am happy and proud that you have finally found some one you love deeply.’ I wish she were here, Buff. Then I could ask her ‘What was I thinking when I asked you to marry me. In my head I can hear her saying ‘ You were thinking with your heart and I would be proud to have you as a son.’ If she was here I could sit down and have hot chocolate and figure out why I love you and want to be a part of your family. Now I don’t really need her to tell me because I already know but I still miss her company.”

“ I know, hunny. I miss her too, but we need to remember that she is watching us from heaven and she must be proud of us. I remember when I first found out you love me. I told mom and Willow. Mom asked me if I led you on in any way or not. When I told her no it looked like she was a little disappointed. I think she has almost always wanted us to end up together. At least we are happy, right? She can deal with it if she likes it or not. This is our choice. If she is watching over us then maybe she helped with bringing you back.” Spike puts the laptop away.

“ Maybe.” He kisses her on the forehead. “ I love you, Buffy.”

“ I love you too, Spike. Make love to me.” Spike kisses her softly. The kiss intensifies as time passes. Buffy moves to straddle him. Spike grips her hips. His hand travels up her body to tangle in her hair. Buffy’s hands move up and down his back. Spike's other hand travels up her body taking her slip with it. He pulls it over her head. He lowers his head to suckle her breast. His tongue moves in circles without touching her pebble like nipple. Buffy moans softly and holds his head to her. Spike is enticed my her moan and gently bites her nipple. Buffy clenches the sheets and moans.

Spike repeats the agonizing process on her other breast, making her moan louder. Spike raises his head and gazes into her eyes. They are glazed over. He starts to kiss a trail down her body, stopping right above the bundle of curls. He locks eyes with he, expressing his love in the dark blue orbs, before he sucks at her clit. Buffy’s hands instinctively grab his head, entwining her fingers in his hair. He moves down and licks her opening.

His tongue plunges into her warm folds. Buffy hisses. Spike inserts a finger. They both groan. Spike moves at a slow pace. He speeds up the pace. He can feel that Buffy is near. She clenches the sheets and screams his name as she comes. Spike laps up her juices. As she starts to come down she looks at Spike. He smirks at her. Buffy smiles mischievously at him, then turns him onto his back. She straddles him and kisses him. She kisses down to one of his nipples.

She takes it into her mouth and sucks it. Buffy gently bites down on it. Spike moans from pleasure. Buffy repeats on the other nipple. Spike moans again. Buffy continues to kisses her way down his body. She stops at the waste band of his boxers. She hooks her fingers inside them and starts to pull them down his legs. She drops them on the floor.

She crawls up his body and stops at his crotch. Buffy’s tongue slips out and licks the tip of his erection. Spike groans and grips the sheets as Buffy takes him fully into her mouth. She slowly bobs her head as her hand wraps around the base of his length. Her other hand caresses his balls.

“ Oh god…oh, Buffy…so good.” Buffy can feel Spike tensing as he reaches his release. Spike moans her name as he comes in her mouth. Buffy welcomes his seed and shallows all of it. As Spike starts to regain his composer, Buffy moves up and impales herself on his dick. Spike immediately becomes aroused again. Buffy rises all the way up, then slams down a couple of times before Spike turns them. He buries himself to the hilt in her. He places his forehead against hers. Their eyes lock as both of their climaxes hit. They moan each other’s name before they collapse on the bed together. Spike rolls off and lies next to her. Buffy lies in his arms.

“ I love you, Spike.”

“ I love you too, Buffy.” they fall asleep holding each other.