A/N Due to the fact I received tons of reviews asking for more of this fic, I decided to write another chapter. It’s possible I’ll write more eventually, if there’s still interest. I hope I don’t disappoint you with this chapter, but I suddenly was inspired to continue the tale:)






Six months later…


William sat on Buffy’s bed, watching as she changed into a lavender sundress.

“I don’t want to go to Xander’s party tonight,” he said, frowning. “Most of the people he invited still pick on me.” She sighed as she slipped on sandals and grabbed her purse. “Can’t we stay in?”

“I haven’t seen Cordelia in a long time, and Xander’s been too busy bartending lately to talk to me,” she replied. “If you don’t want to go, that’s fine- I’ll just go on my own and hook-up with a sexy stud.” He growled as he stood up, stalking over to her and wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her body close to his. “Oh, I like when you get all possessive on me.” She smirked as he narrowed his eyes at her. “Please, Will? I miss my friends.” She pouted, and he took a deep breath before nodding. She perked up instantly. “Really?”

“Sure,” he said resignedly. “But if anyone bothers me tonight, we’re leaving.” She grinned and leaned up to kiss his cheek before turning on her heel. “Hey! What kind of thank-you kiss was that?” She giggled before turning back to him and wrapping her arms around his neck. He smiled as he leaned down to kiss her gently before pressing his forehead against hers and looking into her eyes. “You know I’m only going because I love you, right?”

“And you don’t want some frat boy drooling all over me,” she added, and he nodded vigorously, causing her to giggle. “You know I wouldn’t fall for anyone else’s charms, William. I love you and only you.”

“I know,” he said, grazing her cheek softly. “And I trust you. It’s the other guys that I don’t trust.” She nodded and kissed him again before turning around and leading him out of her room and down the stairs. “Can you believe it’s been six months already? Time’s flown by.”

“That’s because we’ve been pretty busy together,” he replied, opening the door for her and following her out to his car. “Classes, hanging out, endless amounts of shagging…” She playfully smacked his arm, smirking.

“Knew you were using me for sex,” she joked, winking at him. “Don’t forget I’m the one who defiled you, buster. You should show me a bit of gratitude.”

“Gladly, luv,” he replied, smiling. “Let’s go back inside- I’m not ready for the voyeurism thing yet.” She laughed as she got into his car. He followed suit and started the engine. “I was such a ponce when we started dating. Why did you ever decide to be with a loser like me?” She frowned at him and put her hand on his.

“You were never a loser or a ‘ponce’,” she replied. “You’ve always been sweet, intelligent, and devilishly attractive in a nerdy way.” He shot her a look and noticed the smile on her face. “You’re perfect for me, and I’m happy that we found each other, even if it was through a junior-high game like Seven Minutes in Heaven.” He chuckled and squeezed her hand. “You know, I didn’t want to play that game at all. It seemed so childish and stupid, but I guess it was worth it, don’t you think?”

“Yeah, it really was,” he said. “I was upset that Xander had thrown my name into that bloody bowl- I didn’t want to end up in a closet with some girl I didn’t care about.” She smiled softly at him. “Do you remember Faith Lehane? She kept looking at me all night, and I swear she was angry when you drew my name. I can’t imagine why she would have wanted me- she is a lot more experienced.”

“She was a lot more experienced,” Buffy corrected, giggling. “I think you’re more experienced than the pushy queen of slut-town now.” He chuckled and looked at his girlfriend.

“That’s because you’ve got a kinky streak, Goldilocks,” he replied. “And have an insatiable hunger for me.”

“Can you blame me? You’re gorgeous,” she said, lacing her fingers with his. He brought her hand up to his mouth and kissed the back of it. “I’m so happy we’re together, William.”

“Me, too, pet,” he said. “Me, too.”

* * * * *

When they arrived at Xander’s house, everyone mingled for a while, catching up on recent events and gossip. William noticed that Buffy’s eyes kept wandering, so he eventually nudged her, smiling.

“Looking for my replacement?” he joked, and she giggled, nodding. He shot her a look before wrapping an arm around her waist. “You’re mine, Buffy- no one else can have you. I’m afraid you’re stuck with me for the rest of your life.”

“Do you really think I’m looking at the guys here?” she asked, and he shrugged. “William, we’ve been over this before- I love you. Everyone else can just… lick my shoe.”

“Where did you get that one from?” he asked, raising an eyebrow. She giggled quietly and stood up, taking his hand in hers and pulling him up to stand, as well. “What’re we doing?”

“Seeing how many people are paying attention to us,” she said, leading him out of the room. “I’ve wanted to get out of here for a while.”

“Is that why you were looking around? Trying to gauge if anyone was watching us?” he asked, and she nodded. “Why does it matter if people know we left the room?” She walked up to a door and smiled at it as she turned the knob. William looked at it, his eyes widening in recognition. “This is our closet.” She grinned and stepped inside it.

“I feel like reminiscing,” she said coyly, beckoning him with a crooked finger to come to her. He stepped inside and shut the door behind him before wrapping his arms around her and pulling her body flush up against his. “Besides, if no one saw us leave, we’ve got unlimited time in here.”

“No one to tell us it’s been seven minutes,” he said, grinning. She smiled softly and faked an innocent expression.

“William, I’m afraid I’ve never been kissed before,” she said quietly, looking down. “Do you think you can teach me how?”

“I’d love to,” he replied in a low tone, leaning down to kiss her neck. “I can teach you everything.”

“Is that a promise?” she asked, looking at him with a blinding smirk on her face.

“It’s a guarantee, luv,” he said, resting his hands on her hips and looking into her eyes. “I had a really great woman teach me the ropes.”

“Do you love her?” she asked, tilting her head.

“With every breath,” he answered, grazing her cheek. “She’s been the best thing that’s ever happened to me.”

“Lucky girl,” she said, resting her hands on his shoulders.

“I’m just as lucky,” he replied, leaning down to press his lips to hers. “Did you say we should have ‘unlimited time’ in here?” She giggled quietly at his excited expression.

“Yep, you’re just in it for the sex,” she said, and he laughed.

“I thought you said you’ve ‘never been kissed before’?” he joked, running his hands up her sides, underneath her shirt. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.

“I love you, William,” she said, looking at him.

“I love you, too, Buffy,” he replied. “I’ll always love you.”