The Teen Dream
Chapter 3 - One Heart, Two Heart, My Heart, Yours

Again the three strutted down the hallway.
"So now, about boys." Dru started turning to Buffy. "You need one."
"Just one?" Darla asked shocked.
"Well, for now. We don't want to baffle the poor girl."
Darla turned to Buffy, "So what turns you on?"
"Darla likes a nice round ass, don't you Darla? I personally like good cheek bones, a boy with a little Bowie going on."
"What about you?" Darla asked Buffy.
"Well, I've always been partcile to..." Dru cut her off.
"Spare us the details." She said stopping them at Buffy's locker. She then pointed a three guys, more particually to the one in the middle. "Meet your teen dream."
"Parker Arahbms?" Buffy asked eyes widend. He was one of the most popular guys in school.

"Deffidently, he is so your type."
"What's my type?"
"Single." Darla supplied. "Well, unless you really want him steal him from whatever hoe has him. But mostly any guy single is your type."
"Oh."
Dru was suddenlty hit with a stroke of genius.
"Babes, I got a plan. Darla go to Buffy's house and dress her up later we'll all meet at the bronze at eight. Parkers there every night. Darla, make her flashy enough and Parker is sure to swoop right in."

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
Darla pushed Buffy through the door of the bronze with a smile. Buffy’s hair was fluffed, her face made up and her clothes stunning! Her black tie up boots went to her calf and her short mini, leather skirt left very little to the imagination. Her simple back shirt was perfect to match the rest of the outfit.
Strobe light were flashing causing Buffy to get a bit of a headache but Darla assured her she would get used to it. Darla dragged Buffy to the bra where Drusilla stood with a drink.
"Hey girls!" She yelled above the crowd and hard rock music that played throughout the club.
"I bought you both a little present." She said handing them some pills.
"What are these?" Buffy yelled over the noise.
"Ecstasy, go ahead its good for ya.” Dru yelled back. Buffy figured what the hell? Before she popped them in her mouth and started to let them take effect.
Buffy was now having a great time dancing the night away; the pill started to take effect. Darla and Drusilla had pushed her on this dance floor a while back and Buffy's mind was too blurred to remember where they had gone. She was writhing away on the dance floor and the heat of all the people didn’t bother her at all. She had just met this girl who quickly muttered her name. Faith.

They started grinding against each other and were dancing all on each other. This is what had gotten Parkers attention he was a sucker for girl on girl action. He started to approach the girls and when he did Buffy turned to him.
"Parker." She said with a huge smile, she then wrapped her arms around his neck and pulling him to the dance floor.
"Come dance. Dance with me." The Ecstasy was still influencing her motions.
"Buffy, lets go somewhere."
"Ok." She said as he grabbed her hand and led her out the door.
~+~+~+~
“Are we going to play pool or are you going to stare at the new Buffy chick all night?” Xander Harris whined slightly, “Sure she’s hot and all but you're acting kind of obsessive.”
“Shut up whelp,” Spike snapped, “She just looks familiar is all.”
“The girl in your dreams?” Oz offered jokingly in his normal monotone.
Spike turned for a moment to glare at his friends before continuing to watch an obviously high Buffy grind up against Faith Evans. Soon enough that stupid poof Parker Abrahams came around, leading her off of the dance floor and out the door.

Why did he even care? She hung out with the two biggest bloody bitches at Sunnydale which more then likely meant she was no better but there was just something different about her. Something was off. He squinted slightly, remembering the day he’d met Buffy in the cafeteria. The way she’d looked at him…
Buffy was that Lizzie Summers girl.
Bloody hell.
~+~+~+~
It had gone in a blur really. One minute they’d both been fully clothed and then the next, poof! Clothing all gone! She didn’t know exactly what Dru had given her but she sure as hell liked it. At that moment she was pretty sure she liked everyone and everything though.


Now Parker was on top of her kissing her. She didn’t have much experience, okay she had no experience at all but she still knew that the kisses were kind of sloppy. Probably because he was a little out of it too. Not giving her any notice at all, he suddenly thrust himself inside of her, taking her virginity but she was beyond caring. The world was all spin-y and she felt too good to feel any pain. Life was good.
. ~+~+~+~
Dru, Darla and Buffy entered Sunnydale High with Buffy not realizing what she was about to face. Their darling Buffy needed to learn the hard way that when you sleep with a boy, the next day the entire school is going to know the trim of your bikini wax.
They parted before they reached Buffy’s locker. She was just about to open it when a football player named Graham’s wrapped around Buffy’s waist, surprising her. She was still a little of out of it from last night and really had no idea what happened. Other then the fact that she’d given her virginity to a guy she’d barely met of course.
“Hey Buffy,” he smiled at her, “I heard you and Parker had a pretty good time last night. Said you were a real wild cat in bed. Willing to give little old me a demo?”
A slight blush rose on Buffy’s cheeks, “Uhh…listen…” Oh lord if he knew that meant all of the football players knew and if all the football players knew, the cheerleaders know and it the cheerleaders knew…oh she was going to hurl.
“Oh there’s nothing to be embarrassed about,” he smirked, “Parker and me are good friends we like share after all. Come on baby, we could have a real good time.”
Buffy started to squirm, attempting to get out of his grip. She finally slipped away before giving him a weak smile, “Maybe some time.”
He gave her a nod and a leer that made her feel naked before walking away leaving her feeling terrible.

She wrapped her arms around herself and fell back onto her locker. She was now officially a slut.
“You okay luv?”
Buffy looked up to see Spike Giles standing in front of her, a worried look on his face. Buffy blinked a few times before nodding, “Yeah.” Why the hell did he even care anyways?
“You're lying,” he stated as she let her stomach go and turned around to her locker once more.
She gave a snort before saying, “Maybe I am. Why do you care? You don’t even know me.”
“Yeah and the two bitches know you so well,” he said sarcastically. And yes, he did really know her. She was Lizzie Summers posing as one of the big girls. What he didn’t get is why Drusilla and Darla ever take on a project like this.
Buffy turned around and gave him a glare, “It doesn’t matter. I did something stupid and now it’s over okay? Let it go. I mean I’m supposed to be a whore anyways. I don’t know why I feel so bad about it.”
He smiled at her slightly before shaking his head, “You're not a whore luv. Don’t listen to whelps like him. You just made a mistake is all.”
Buffy smiled at him, his words honestly helping her, “Thanks.”
“Dear,” Dru sighed, cutting off whatever Spike was about to say, “What have I told you about talking to the trash. Come on now.” She grabbed Buffy’s arm before giving Spike a glare and pulled the blonde girl down the hall, Darla in tow.
Spike watched the three girls go, silent until they were out of ear shot, “You're welcome…Lizzie.”
~+~+~+~
Detective Lilah Morgan entered Mr. Giles’s office, her face stony. She was here for one reason. That reason to be to crack the case. What case exactly? The death of one Miss Cordelia Chase.