The Teen Dream

Chapter 1 - I scream, You scream, We all scream for ice cream

I killed Cordy. I killed the teen dream. Deal with it. Those fatal words had started it all. If Buffy had only showed up a few minutes later everything would have been alright. Just a few fucking minutes and her life would have gone on being perfectly normal. If she’d know that it would have ended up this way she would have never been swayed by silky words and pretty promises but she had let herself and it was too late. She had nothing from her old life left. Willow and Xander wouldn’t give her a second look, not after she’d acted as though they were nothing after her so called “rebirth” and the way she’d treated her mother. She’d made a deal with the devil and lost her soul. Buffy curled up into a ball on her bed and squeezed her eyes shut. She remembered that day perfectly…



Lizzie was the kind of girl you never looked at twice. She had the ugliest shade of brown hair imaginable and we was way to pale for someone normal. She was one of the geekiest girls in school, was in the botany club and that explained enough. After the most poular, sweetest girl at Sunnydale High did n't come to school the prinicble asked her to bring her her books and Lizzie had an odd obsession with her.

She put the books down on the fancy table in Cordelia's house.
She had always wanted to be in here and butterflies were fluttering around in her stomach. Then she started to head up the stairs
"Cordelia?" Lizzie whispered. She then jumped when she heard a tiny scream but she continued up the stairs.
"Cordy?" She again whispered. She heard voices from Cordelia's room but she continued up.
She stood at the door listening to the voices on the other side
"I killed Cordy, I killed the teen dream, deal with it." Just then the door flew open to show a very popular Drusilla and Darla, Cordy's best friends.

"Hi." Dru squeaked. "You Lizzie right? I'm Dru; I don't think we've met due to the cruel politics of high school and all." Dru pointed to the girl next to her. "You know Darla right? You didn't hear anything right?" Before Lizzie could say a word she glanced past the shoulders of Dru and Darla to see Cordelia Chase on her bed... dead. Lizzie let out a banshee scream before running down the stairs her ugly brown hair following her.

"Get her, Darla!" Dru yelled as Darla chased Lizzie in her heels.
Dru Followed them to the outside porch and saw as Darla grabbed Lizzie’s shoulders and saying 'boo' before forcing her to sit in a patio chair.

"Did we frighten you dear?" Darla asked. Dru prepared to talk to Lizzie and Darla came behind Lizzie's rubbing her shoulders.

"You knew Cordelia Chase, right?"

"I...I...know of her." Lizzie said in a soft voice.
"Knew of her. Cordy’s gone Liz, she’s dead. and that is a sad fucked up thing but you see there’s a little problem you know we did it and when our bloated boo-boo comes to the surface its going to come clear in that pretty little head of yours anyway and that gives you a little something Liz and that’s called power the power to tell and your the kind of girl that tells. A tattletale..." Darla leaned in

"A rat."
Dru continued as Darla came to stand behind Dru.

"I know you, I know all about you. You’re the girl in the corner at the dances that the geeks won't dance with because there to busy at home fucking some perv in cyber space thinking that they're doing some hot babe. There's nothing to hide from Liz. You’re nothing, were everything, you're the shadow, we're the sun. But I’m here to offer something that you dare not dream today Lizzie my dear fate decided you were cool. Something u were never meant to be. Were gonna make you one of us... take her place Lizzie, popular, loved, feared, all that you've ever dreamed of. If and only if you never, ever tell anyone what you heard.
As Dru talked Darla stood behind her looking like a Stepford Wife. She then leaned in,



"Its everything she ever dreamed."





AN - Me and Physcopromqueen both sadley know all the words to the movie "Jawbreaker" so why let that pathetic talent go to waste right? Well please review.