[Reviews - 486] Printer
Summary: COMPLETE! Spike makes a wish that inadvertently sends Buffy into a world where vampires are good and humans are evil. With her whole life turned upside down and a certain new feeling she can’t deny, she must find her way back to the real world. Will she be able to get out without losing her heart to the one person she hates or will she be able to get out at all?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 28 Completed: Yes
Word count: 88063 Read: 58213
Published: 01/03/2005 Updated: 12/18/2005

1. Spike's Wish...Gone Wrong by pj [Reviews - 10] (1896 words)
This fic will be my first attempt. It is set after Spike has told Buffy he loves her, but she doesn’t give him any “crumb” of hope.

2. What Is This Place? by pj [Reviews - 18] (2215 words)
I want to thank my wonderful friend, Jessica, for helping me refine some tough spots – I couldn’t do it without you!

(Previously: Buffy passed out on Spike’s porch from the reverse world she woke up to.)

3. A Non-Existent Memory by pj [Reviews - 7] (2767 words)
Disclaimer: None of the characters are mine. If they were, Buffy and Spike would have ended up frolicking together at the end of the show. Ok not frolicking.


MAJOR WARNING! Angel bashing in this chapter! Not that Angel is all that bad in my opinion, but for the purpose of the reverse world, he is. If you don’t like Angel depicted as evil, you have been warned…

4. The Love of a Home by pj [Reviews - 11] (2704 words)
Disclaimer: Sigh. Fine, they don’t belong to me.

5. New Players by pj [Reviews - 11] (4657 words)
Just to clear this up more, Buffy does realize that she has reversed roles with Spike – she just doesn’t know why or understand the importance (or won’t admit it to herself). There are quite a few lines about her thinking ‘he stole her life’ etc, but they might be easy to miss when reading. And thank all of you who reviewed!

6. Uncomfortable Confrontations by pj [Reviews - 11] (3485 words)
Disclaimer: I am very sad to say that Leanna is mine and that’s all. Ugh. Can I trade?

Thanks so much for all those who reviewed – they make me happy!

7. Tales of the Past by pj [Reviews - 11] (1973 words)

8. Bronzing with the Enemies by pj [Reviews - 17] (2663 words)
I wanted to thank everyone that has been supporting me through this – readers, reviewers, friends, and beta :) You guys have been fantastic and I couldn’t have gone on without you!!

9. Anger and Ice Cream by pj [Reviews - 15] (4278 words)
Previously: Spike and Leanna are in the alley outside the Bronze.

10. Drown It All Away by pj [Reviews - 12] (2439 words)

11. Drown It All Away Part 2 by pj [Reviews - 12] (2628 words)

12. The Morning After... by pj [Reviews - 17] (2651 words)
Thank you for being so patient! Please keep reviewing too, every single one helps me keep going :) And to anyone who nominated/voted for me, you guys are so great!!

13. The Return of Friends and Enemies by pj [Reviews - 13] (3104 words)
It’s important that you carefully read the scene in the last chapter with the mysterious woman – especially the last thing she said. Andddd, in a certain section of this chapter, I will be going back and forth simultaneously between two different scenes/places. Hopefully it’s not confusing.

14. A Dash of Crazy by pj [Reviews - 18] (2671 words)

15. All the Little Secrets by pj [Reviews - 16] (3761 words)
Credit to Ashlee for a line I took from her review of chapter 14* :) I praise the reviews I got – thank you!

16. A New Light by pj [Reviews - 22] (2707 words)
Between the awesome reviews I’m getting, the nominations/votes on the weekly polls, and awards, I can literally feel myself floating with awe – You guys are wonderful!

17. Sweet Nothings by pj [Reviews - 16] (4095 words)

18. Something to Prove by pj [Reviews - 19] (3561 words)
Here’s a farfetched analogy. Reading fic is like attending an event hosted by a non-profit organization. You eat all the free food, but then there’s that little donation box (coughreviewscough) sitting in the corner. If there aren’t enough donations, then the organization has to start having LESS events!! :P Those of you who did donate, thanks for your charity :D

19. Just a Girl by pj [Reviews - 22] (4001 words)
I worry for the skimmers out there – hope you guys are reading all the way if you’re interested in the outer plot. Anyway, this chapter should explain a bit of Buffy logic in why she would even be acting this way. And I end some people’s frustrations here too ;) Thanks so much to everyone who read and reviewed!

20. The Thin Line of Truth by pj [Reviews - 16] (4639 words)

21. A Shattered Image by pj [Reviews - 24] (3731 words)
I don’t know anything about Latin. I totally used an online translator which probably did it wrong. I really don’t think it matters, but I apologize to those who know Latin for the butchered phrases, lol.

22. Unforgivable by pj [Reviews - 25] (3213 words)
I started frustrating some of you with that angst last chapter. I’m sorry to say, it’s not over. Don’t hate me too much! And your reviews from the last few chapters just blew me away! Thanks so much! You’ve made a very happy PJ :)

23. The Player by pj [Reviews - 25] (1843 words)
Sorry for the longer wait – had a case of writer’s block. Anyway, this chapter is short as a result, but very much filled with answers ;) Again, thanks for all the wonderful reviews!

24. And It All Comes Tumbling Down, Part I by pj [Reviews - 24] (3012 words)
Thanks for all the reviews these past couple of chapters!! Excuse the utter lateness – had midterms and my wallet got stolen…Um, heh, I forgot to leave Dawn somewhere. She, um, was forced to go home via Spike’s orders. LOL. Anyway, sorry if this is a tad boring, but it’s because my one original chapter got so gigantic that I had to split it. I’ll post it tomorrow or the day after.

25. And It All Comes Tumbling Down, Part II by pj [Reviews - 25] (3185 words)
To be perfectly clear: Passing through the force field into the Main Cave is like the real world. Spike’s chip only works against humans, so he can still hit Leanna/Kerala. Buffy can’t hit Leanna outside the Main Cave because her chip means she can’t hit vampires/demons. Hey, the fic is supposed to make you think. But I hurt one of my friend’s head so I thought I’d help out just in case anyone else has a headache.

26. Dreams or Visions? by pj [Reviews - 24] (3770 words)

27. It Can Wait by pj [Reviews - 18] Liked (3886 words)
Re-written version of Chapter 27. Sorry to those who were waiting for me to finally finish, but I couldn’t do it because I wasn’t satisfied with the previous version of chapter 27 that some may have read.

Much needed recap: Buffy finally went back to her own world, but woke up to find out that she has been in a coma for the entire summer. The gang doesn’t know about her experience, and Spike tried to go see her in the hospital, but Xander turned him away.

28. Conclusion: Mended Mistakes by pj [Reviews - 27] Liked (2528 words)
WAIT! Go read the re-written Chapter 27 :) Or better yet, the whole story, lol. I know, I know. It’s all my fault for taking so long! No one remembers what happened! But subconsciously I think I couldn’t write because I didn’t want it to end…Anyway, this chapter is smut-centric – hope no one minds ;)