The Last Night

By Cara


Spoiler: You remember the scene in “Chosen” where Buffy comes to Spike the night before the fight and the
TV goes black? Well, this is what I imagine could have happened there.

Feedback: Please tell me if you like it or not!!!!

Disclaimer: Everything belongs to Joss, Marti, …

A/N: To be true I can write AUs, but I’m not sure if this thing works out well. So don’t expect too much.




“Hy” Buffy smiled when she saw that Spike held the necklace she gave to him in his hand.

“Hy, luv” Spike looked at her. This would maybe be the last time he would see her like this. And he enjoyed every second.

“I can’t sleep and I thought that maybe…well, I don’t know what I thought.” Buffy babbled.

Spike watched her closely. She was nervous. Her hands were shaking and she stepped from one foot to the other.

“You’re nervous?” He asked and smiled calmly at her.

“Well, yeah. Maybe,…maybe this is my last night on this earth. And if not, maybe I’ll lose some of the most important people in my life. How can I be calm?” Buffy explained but refused to look into his deep blue eyes.

“Come here, pet.” Spike hold out his hand to her.

Buffy slowly walked towards him. And when she was close enough she literally fell into his arms.

“Shh, everything will be ok.” Spike tried his best to tell her that everything would be ok and not let her notice that he was afraid himself, too.

“Spike?”

“Yeah?”

“Can you do me one last favour?” Buffy sounded dead serious.

“It won’t be the last, but yes. What can I do for you?”

“Can we spend the night together? I mean, like we did so long ago?”

Spike took his time to form an answer in his mind.

“You mean if I’ll have sex with you? No. I’ll never do that again.”

Buffy started to slip out of his embrace, but Spike hold her still and forced her to look into his eyes.

“I can just offer you, to make love to you. But, Buffy, this will change everything. If we get through the fight tomorrow, I won’t ever let you go again. If we make love now, I want you and me being together. Are you ready to do that? Do you feel love for me?”

Spike was afraid she would run now. She always did when it went this far.

But she didn’t run. Instead she looked at him and smiled.

“Yes I do love you. I love you! And I want to be with you. I noticed it when you came to me the other night. You gave me the strength to go to Caleb and you made me come back here. I love you William. I…”

Spike didn’t let her finish. He couldn’t. His heart jumped of happiness and he kissed her like he never did before. All his love for her lay in that one kiss. Their tongues battled and danced. Buffy slipped her arms around Spikes neck and pressed into his lean body.

He suddenly picked her up and carried her over to his “bed” and laid her down.

Before he knew it Buffy had pulled him on top of her and their lips met again. They fell into their old rhythm.
Buffy pulled at his t-shirt and pulled it over his head. Spike on the other side was busy undoing her blouse.

Buffy’s hands traveled over his back and caressed the tensed muscles there. Spike moaned from the touch and shivers went down his spine. After that long time he would make love to her. He would make her his.

He stood up and took off his pants. As usual there was no underwear. While watching him undressing Buffy took off her blouse and her jeans. She wore a black bra and a matching thong. Both had silver trivals on it.

Spike cam back to her and worshipped her body.

His fingers trailed down her collarbone and to her breasts. He undid the front-clasp of her bra and let her soft breasts glide into his strong hands. He carefully massaged them and let his thumbs circle her nipples.

“Spike…God I missed you!” Buffy moaned and moved under him.

“Missed you too, slay… Buffy.”

Buffy’s hand traveled over his ass and squeezed.

Spike knew exactly what she wanted.

“You want to feel me, baby? You want be inside of you, where I belong?” Spike whispered.

He remembered that his girl liked dirty talk.

“Yes, Spike,… please! Need you. Later we can take it slowly. But please…” Buffy moaned.

Spike let his hand travel between her thighs and into her panties. He played with her clit and let one clever finger slip into her slippery opening.

“Ahhhhh…………yessssss…” Buffy squirmed under his touch.

“You want to come Buffy?”

“Yes, yes, yes, please, Spike!…”

The blond vamp let another two fingers slip into her pussy and pushed them in and out of her, while his thumb caressed her clit in fast circles.

“Spike, Spike, mmm…, coming!”

“Do it kitten, let it all out.” Spike encouraged her.

“SPIKE!” Buffy closed her eyes. She saw stars before them. Her mind was flying.

Spike kept on the rhythm to draw her orgasm out.

When she had come down her got between her legs and with one smooth movement he was inside her.

Both moaned and groaned from the feeling of their reunion.

Spike started to trust. Soon they found their old rhythm and moved against each other.

They didn’t last long.

“Buffy,…darling…gonna…gonna…come…now…now…NOW!” Spike moaned into the heated flesh of Buffy’s neck.

“Do it…Spike…I’m there…with…you…YES!”

Both flew over the edge.

“BUFFY!”

“SPIKE!”

With two last thrusts Spike let himself fall onto his girl.

After the while the aftershocks left their bodies and Spike rolled onto his back.

Buffy snuggled closer to him.

“Wow… and the best thing is, the house is still standing.” Buffy smirked.

“Well, we can try to bring it down again. If you want!” Spike looked into her eyes.

“Nothing I’d like to more.…I love you, Spike!”

“I love you, too.”


THE END

A/N: Please tell me if it’s good or not. That’s my very first sex-scene I wrote. So tell me if I did a good job.
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

-fin