Chapter 21A


“Can you stay with me tonight?” Buffy asked as they pulled up on her driveway.

“Sure, but I’ll need to go early in the morning and then come back for you, ok?”
Buffy smiled and they got out of the car.

“There’s a light on, do you think Willow’s in?”

“Um, let me think…no, probably not, she teaches an evening class tonight, but she comes home first, leaves the light on for the burglars!”

Buffy opened up and they went in.

“Willow…Will, are you home?” Buffy called. On receiving no reply, they took their coats off and hung them up.

“Want a drink or anything?”

“Uh-uh, come here you gorgeous little girl!” Buffy grinned and went straight to him.

“’Kay, now I’m here, what are you going to do, huh?”

“This!” Spike went to home in for a kiss, but Buffy leaned out of his grasp grinning, and suddenly lightly pushed him away, and made for the stairs

“You’ll have to catch me first!” And ran up the stairs. Giggling and in hot pursuit, Spike ran after her, easily catching before she even reached the top step.

“Gotcha! Now young lady…I’m going to show you what I do to naughty little girls!”

Buffy’s eyes flashed and she said sexily,

“What EVERY naughty little girl?” Spike grinned and gently pulled her into the bedroom, closing the door and leaning in close he whispered,

“Oh no, just THIS naughty girl!”

“Can’t wait………………………”


**********

When Anya got to the restaurant at 9.10, Rupert was already waiting for her; he’d been hovering around the booking desk.

“Anya! You made it…come on through…let me take your coat…hungry?”

“Starving, I missed lunch”

He felt like a schoolboy on a first date. Nervous and fumbling, her slight lateness adding to his anxiety, he almost dropped her jacket.

“Drink?” He did the gentlemanly thing and pulled out the chair for her

“Great. I’ll have a vodka Martini” He went to the bar and ordered her drink, bringing back two menus, and gave her one, putting her drink down by the side-plate.

“There you are…so, good day – you had me worried, being a bit late…I thought, well…” Anya took the menu, and placed it on the table, taking a sip of her drink.
Rupert cleaned his glasses nervously.

“Giles, please. Look, lets just put last night behind us, and start again, shall we? Pretend it never happened”

He put his glasses back on and stared at her owlishly.

“This……… all this nervousness, there no need, honestly. Last night was just a silly glitch, okay?”

“I AM truly sorry Anya, really – “

“Giles, it’s all forgotten, just like a bad dream. Now………let me see, I’m starving – what’s good today?” Giles knew it was the end of the matter, and felt his shoulders drop and he began to relax at last. She opened the menu and perused the contents. Maybe he hadn’t blown it after all.

“Ooh! Look at that. The duck breast with foie gras mousseline and truffle oil sounds good for starters………then I think I’ll have………the calves liver. Oh, no I won’t, I’ll have the roast lamb shank with juniper and rosemary jus, crushed new potatoes and the braised red cabbage with sherry vinegar and raisins, thankyou. What are you going to have?” Anya folded the menu shut and handed it back to the waitress

“Well, the crab’s fresh in from Chesapeake Bay, I’ll have the baked crab claws with the foaming lemon cream sauce, and then I think…hmm, I can’t decide between the venison casserole with red wine and redcurrant gravy, spring onion and parsley dumplings, or-“ Anya sat up, looking surprised

“Where’s that? I didn’t see that! – No, no, it’s ok. I’ll stick to what I ordered. After all, I can always try yours can’t I love?” The waitress smiled and retracted the menu.

“I don’t know whether to try the pheasant. Hmm…then there’s the wild boar.”

“Have the venison, I want to try that!” Anya said cheekily. Giles smiled and closed the menu and handed it to the waitress.
“Okay then, the crab claws and the venison, thankyou Polly – oh, and a bottle of the um………yes, the 87 Red Burgundy – that okay with you Anya, as we both have red meat?”

“Fine”

“Yeah, make sure it’s the 87”

“Sir”

“So…I nearly dropped us in it this morning” Anya said, sipping her drink

“Oh?”

“Jenny phoned me, she wanted to come over or me to go over to her hotel, she’d left her spare contact lenses at mine, and she told me she came here to see you last night”

“Oh god, what did you say?” Giles put his glass down

“Well, when she said ‘I went to the Winds bar last night, I said, I know…………”

**********


Lying snuggled up together Buffy had her head on Spike’s shoulder.
“I’m going to miss you the next four days”

Spike turned his head and kissed her forehead.

“I’ll miss you too, kitten”

“Really?” Spike moved more onto his side to face her, so her face now rested against his bicep. With his other hand he stroked her hair from her face.

“Course really! Buffy…I don’t want you to feel rushed, or feel like I’m pressurising you, but you’re in my thoughts 24/7. I’ve really fallen for you – but I don’t want to rush and spoi-hmm…mmmmmmm” Buffy had begun to kiss him, her passion mounting. She broke the kiss, and leaned over him, looking him straight in the eyes

“You’re not rushing or pressurising me, it’s what I want, YOU, are what I want”

Spike raised his head and began kissing her, gently pushing her backwards and he manoeuvred himself to lie between her legs.
Slipping between her satiny soft golden thighs, he nuzzled and ‘scented’ his cheeks on her dark curls, before licking the length of her hot sex. Buffy felt electrified, parting her femininity with his probing tongue, he found his prize, and swiped his tongue up and down and back and forth very fast over her clit. Buffy cried out in pure pleasure, her heels rammed into the mattress as his relentless talented tongue worked it’s magic on her. He worked his tongue lower to mop up her flowing nectar, her hips bounced as she experienced a series of little orgasmic flutterings.
“Please baby, want you, I want you so much”

Her small fingers closed around his rock hard thick length, she began to pump slowly ………

“Oh Gods, yes, yes, I want you”. He could feel she was ready, he knelt, lined himself up, thrust forward, slowly, oh so slowly, he began to slide inside her, tight, moist heat. He withdrew and then thrust forward again, giving her time to adjust to his incredible size. Buffy arched her back and her neck, mouth open, eyes closed, she groaned so erotically as he thrust up deep inside the core of her need.
“Oh, God Buffy!” Spike moaned, God she felt SO good, tight, wet, glorious. Moving her hips in time with his thrusts twenty minutes of this, Buffy thought she’d explode with exquisite pleasure.
“Ooohh – Gods Spike. So big-so good, oh yeah, hard, harder OOH GODS!”

She thrust up hard in time with his thrusts, nothing had ever, ever felt this good. She locked her ankles tightly around his waist; she could feel he was fully seated inside her. Spike thrust harder and moved his hips from side to side, sending delicious tremors all through them both. They both let out cries of pure lust, and suddenly her orgasm was upon her, she was mindless, her head thrashing from side to side, Spike cried out,
“Buffy, ah, Kitten, I’m not …… going to last oh, Buffy, Buffy – Oh god Buffy, I- I love you!”
His head dropped to her neck, as his tender words washed over her he felt her nails dig into his shoulders, and the first tight clench of her orgasm, she cried out
“Spike! Oh god - I love you, you too………ooooohhhhh…………”
Her climax had tripped him over to his own, and he pumped spurt after spurt of thick semen inside her, crying out her name. Both panting hard, Spike kissed her gently, looked into her eyes.

“I do Buffy, really, I mean it, I love you”

Buffy’s stomach back-flipped and she felt as if she could burst with happiness. She pulled him towards her.

“Good, because I really mean it too, I love you” They lay like that, still joined for ages. Just basking in the afterglow together.

They eventually fell asleep, but both woke later, making love again.


*********

Buffy, singing her head off along with the radio tried to close her case again, to no avail. Opening it with a sigh, (but even that didn’t shift the big smile she had on her face) she re-arranged certain items, and decided against taking her boots, and hairdryer and took them out.
She closed the case again, and it shut with a satisfying click, and hauled it off the bed.

“Buffy…when will you be back?” Willow stood cleaning her teeth in Buffy’s bedroom doorway. She’d stood there watching her friend looking so happy for a full minute before speaking.

“Friday evening – I’ve left you some cash to cover any eventualities, and don’t forget the new washing machine comes on Wednesday I’ve paid for them to plumb it in properly, but – DON’T whatever you do let them take the old one, it goes in the garage” She was still grinning

“Right, anything else?”

“Don’t think so. You can always phone my mobile. Is Oz going to stay here?”

“He’s busy with his band, but I think he said something about Wednesday. What if…well, what if your dad phones again, what shall I tell him?”

“Tell him the truth, I’m away at the moment, and I haven’t decided what to do yet. He’s waited ten years to contact me, he wait another few weeks” Willow nodded.

“So…are you going to be on anything I can watch?” Willow asked, grinning.

“Um, not sure, the ‘live’ things I’m doing are mostly kids programmes, one is a link between programmes…oh, I’m on the Alan Wavecrest show, but I think they record it, so it might be on at a later date, I’ll ring you”

“Can we get that on cable?”

“Yeah, station 35.”

“Right. And now, are you going to tell me what’s given you that silly big grin that hasn’t shifted, even when you were talking about your dad?”

“Grin? I don’t know what you’re talking about!” Buffy said, beaming even more. Willow smiled and shook her head.

They both heard a car draw up on the driveway.

“That’ll be Spike!” Buffy grinned and ran downstairs and opened the front door.

“Hi baby, all done finished packing?” Spike pulled her close and gave her a smacking kiss on the lips, his arm around her shoulders.

“Yeah, I haven’t taken much, just the one case, and an overnight bag” Spike looked amazed

“Wow, I’m impressed! Just show Anya and Harmony how to do it please, they always take so much, they need a truck for their clothes alone!”

“Well, I figured that if I wear the same jeans and stuff, nobody is going to see on the radio, are they?”

“Exactly! Anyway pet, time’s getting on, shall I go get the luggage and I’ll take you to the studios”

“Okay, it’s in my bedroom, I’ll just go say goodbye to Willow – oh – oh thanks Will, Spike was going to do that!”

Willow appeared at the front door, and put Buffy’s suitcase and overnight bag down.

“There you go! – Hi Spike!”

“Hi Willow, I’ll just go put these in the boot – trunk you know what I mean!” Spike grabbed the luggage and Buffy went and got her coat and purse.

“Well, see you Friday evening. Just ring me if there are any problems, okay” Buffy hugged her friend.

“You can always ring me too Will, just in case, here this is my mobile number” Spike handed Willow one of his business cards.

“Right, thanks – well go have a great time Buffy!”

Buffy grinned as she got into the car and waved to her friend, and Spike drove them to the studios to go and meet Clem.

**********