Chapter 34 – Love Bites


“Spike? Are you ready?” Buffy called toward the bedroom, standing next to the open front door and waiting impatiently for the blonde to appear. She was hoping to be able and track down Cordelia or Wesley, and the way he was procrastinating, she was worried it might be the next night before they actually got out of the room.

“Almost ready, Slayer. Keep your pants on…well, actually-”

“Zip it,” she yelled. “I have never known a man to take so long getting ready. Especially not one who’s been alive for over one hundred years and should have perfected his technique by now!”

“Easy for you to say,” Spike yelled back. “You have a mirror to look into. I’m doing this from memory or did you forget that little detail?”

“If you wouldn’t put so much of that damn gel in your hair, it would cut down on the process. You know, that stuff isn’t exactly eco-friendly.”

Buffy suppressed her smile as Spike walked out of the room, grabbing his duster as he walked toward her.

“Bite me,” he growled.

“Oooh,” Buffy said with a smirk. “Maybe later. Right now, we’re running late.”

Slamming the door behind them, she took off running when Spike chased after her. Pushing open the door of the stairwell, she giggled when he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her toward his strong chest and holding her until she stopped squirming.

Buffy felt the mood noticeably change when his lips lowered to her neck, gently running his tongue over his previous bite marks and eliciting a moan from her.

“Spike,” she whispered breathlessly. “We don’t have time for this.”

“Always have time for this,” he murmured against her skin, sending chills racing through her body as he continued his soft caresses.

Buffy moaned, gripping the railing of the stairwell and gasping when his blunt teeth gently sunk into her skin.

“Ever shagged in public, luv?” he asked in a voice that let her know he had all the control in the situation. “The possibility of anyone stumbling across you, any time?”

Feeling a flood of moisture between her legs, Buffy didn’t trust herself to speak as she meekly shook her head, pushing her body against his in a frantic effort to calm the fire that he was building.

Spike ran his tongue along his bottom lip as he angled his upper body away from hers, studying the backless tank top she was wearing and letting his fingertips trail along one of the flimsy strings holding the garment together. He could feel Buffy trembling at his soft touch and a slow smile spread across his face.

Slowly untying one of the strings, Spike brought his lips back to her ear, making sure to purposely breathe so she knew exactly how close he was and driving her wild with lust. “We’ve spent all day in bed, Goldilocks,” he whispered. “Maybe you’re a little too worn out to do anything now.”

Shaking her head, Spike’s smile widened as his fingers moved to the next obstacle that stood in his way, making sure to gently run his hand along her back so she knew exactly what he was doing.

Watching as she shivered at his touch, Spike took pity on her and ran his hands along her body, over her hips to slowly settle on her leather-covered thighs.

“You want me?” he asked in a low voice, designed to turn any woman to jelly, Buffy being no exception.

“Only you,” she whispered, her lips parted as she tossed her head back to rest on his shoulder, feeling too weak to hold it up.

Slipping a hand into the waistband of her pants, Spike smiled when she moaned loudly, bucking her hips against his hand and seeking any form of release she could get.

"You’re soaking,” he murmured, letting a finger trail over her clit and applying the tiniest bit of pressure that sent her gasping for air and arching her back against him.

“I need you,” she said softly, clutching at his arm to keep standing.

Untying the final string of her tank top, Spike watching in appreciation as it fluttered to the floor, leaving her in nothing but a pair of red leather pants and black boots. Removing his hand, Buffy moaned at the loss of contact before Spike spun her around and frantically worked the button and zipper of her pants.

Quickly shedding the rest of her clothes, Buffy felt as if she was going to die if she didn’t come soon. Feeling Spike lift her up and pin her to the wall, she eagerly wrapped her hands behind his neck and pulled him close for an impatient kiss as her legs wrapped around his waist. Reaching between them and lowered his zipper, Buffy smiled against his lips when he groaned in pleasure.

Pumping him up and down for a moment, Spike soon realized that he was rapidly losing his control of the situation and slid into her with effortless ease. He couldn’t help but smile when he felt Buffy’s inner muscles clamp around him, already seeking her release.

“Want to come, pet?” he asked, moving in and out of her with deliberately measured strokes.

“God, yes,” she panted, nearly pushed over the edge with the simple thought that they could be caught at any time.

Slamming his hips against hers without warning, Buffy cried out in pleasure, digging her nails into his back.

Feeling her body quivering with need, Spike let his teeth scrape over his mark, smiling against her skin when she screamed out her release, meeting each of his thrusts.

“I love you,” he whispered, never slowing his movements.

Buffy forcefully bit down on his neck in response, causing a nearly inhuman roar to resonate through the open area as he emptied himself inside of her. Pulling back to look at him, both panted for air as she stared into his eyes. “Mine,” she said softly.

The love and adoration was clearly visible in his eyes as he tenderly smiled at her, brushing a lock of hair behind her ear. “Yours.”






Thanks so much to: revello_1620, Steph, Rachel, spuffette, Alicia, Bernardette, Rana, Kimber, bob, Mari, Franchesca, Bridget, gattaca, Jenn, blondiebear, Cordykitten, Crystal Pegasus, pj, BuffyandSpikeForever, samica, Caitie, gypsy_jin, Seraiza, songgal1 & Laine for reviewing!