~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Previously on Buffy The Vampire Slayer: Spike left, Angel came back, Buffy and Angel got together, Buffy left the house to Willow and Tara and her and Dawn moved in with Angel. Angel proposed and Dawn doesn't sound to happy with it...
***
"No way! Nu-uh you cannot marry that git!" Dawn said her voice get louder with every word.
'Why does she have to make everything so difficult?' Buffy thought. 'Did she just say git?' Images of a certain peroxide blonde flitted into Buffy's head but she quickly shook them off.

"Dawnie..." Buffy began.

"Don't 'Dawnie' me" Dawn snapped, Dawn had to bite back a laugh at the stupidity of her words.

"Dawn then." Buffy said getting angrier by the second. 'God she sounds more and more like Spike everyday! No bad Buffy! Forget him!' Buffy mentally berated herself.

"Dawn. Angel proposed to me earlier on and I said yes"

"No! You can't marry him! Its not right!" And with that Dawn turned and ran out the house.
Buffy closed her eyes. 'Well what did u expect?' Said the little voice in the back of her mind.
"Shut up!" Buffy growled.

"Buffy? Buffy are you there?" Said the faint voice of Willow. Buffy jumped slightly and looked at the floor. Buffy quickly picked up the phone and put it to her ear.

"Sorry Wills I...." Buffy began

"Yeah, yeah. I know" Willow said shortly.

"Wills. A... are you angry with me?" Buffy voice became soft and insecure. Willow sighed.

"No Buffy. I'm not angry but are you sure this is what you want?" Willow asked timidly, trying not to make Buffy upset. Their friendship had been fairly strained since Spike left.

"Yeah." Buffy said quietly. 'Liar' Taunted her mind, 'Angel isn't what you want what you need.'
"Yes!" Said Buffy more forcefully this time. 'Hah see I AM happy!' Buffy thought. 'Oh-mi-god I'm fighting with my head! I'm going crazy!'

"Well if you're happy then I'm happy." Willow said though she didn't sound very convincing. But Buffy either didn't notice it or ignored the unsure-ness in Willow's voice.

"I better be going to find Dawn anyway. See ya Wills."

"Bye Buffy!" Willow hung up. Buffy sighed and got up. She knew where Dawn was going, so she got up pulled on her boots and coat. Then walked out of the house, locking the door behind her.



"She can't marry Angel, Clem!" Dawn and Clem were sitting in Spike's crypt. When Spike had left he had told Clem to look after it for him. And the girls. Even though Spike had left to get away from Buffy he still loved her and Dawn.

"It's not right!" Dawn said angrily.

"I know." Clem said trying to calm the girl down. "But there's not much we can do about it"

"Spike wouldn't let it happen. Spike wouldn’t have let Angel anywhere near Buffy. Or me" Dawn added slyly, her way of saying. If you’re gonna be Spike to me you gotta act like him.

"True." Clem agreed.

"What do you think he'd do if he found out about it?"

"Well..."Clem said thoughtfully. "There's only one way to find out...."

tbc.

A/N. So wot do ya think? Do u want me to carry on? And I know it's short but hopefully I'll post another chapter 2day! I’m only 13 so gimme a chance! *dodges a flying pumpkin* Oi! Leave me alone!