~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Hey Wills you'll never guess what has just happened...." Buffy was sitting in the front room of her and Angel’s house. They had been living together for some time now, with Dawn of course.

Spike had left months ago. Him and Buffy had had another one of their rows so Spike upped and left. At first she had been distraught. Not just because Spike had left but also because her friends were horrible to her because of it. Xander and Spike had become really close when Buffy was dead and had stayed close even after she had come back.
And if Xander and Spike were close EVERYONE was close to Spike. And it had hurt EVERYONE when he left. Xander had stopped talking to Buffy, Willow only spoke to her when she had no choice, Dawn was a real bitch to her but that was expected. Giles wasn't there he was still in England. Anya didn't change her attitude to Buffy at all she seemed fairly unfazed by it all. Tara was really kind and supportive to Buffy. She was there when Buffy needed a shoulder to cry on, she put up with all of Buffy's frequent mood swings and she even stood up for Buffy when Buffy and Xander had a fight.

They'd forgiven Buffy though. Even though they missed Spike they had to forgive her when Buffy had nearly died again to save them from being sacrificed they couldn't stay angry with her.

Then Angel had come back. That had caused problems of course, Angel and Buffy got back together. No one was happy about it but they bit their tongues and let Buffy be happy. What choice did they have?

So Angel and Buffy dated for a while, Angel spent more and more time at the Magic Box. No one was incredibly nice to him but he didn't care. The Angel bought a very expensive house, 4 floors and attic, hundreds of rooms, and the outdoor space was AMAZING! There was a huge swimming pool that lit up at night, a Jacuzzi and a whole field to themselves. Buffy had told Angel it was pointless.
*********************FLASHBACK*********************

Angel and Buffy were walking along the path. Angel had begged Buffy to let him show her something. Angel stopped in front of the largest most expensive house in Sunnydale.

"This is what you wanted to show me?" Buffy asked, confused.

"Yep!" Angel said happily.

"Well it's a pretty house Angel but I've seen it before."

"But have you been inside it?" Angel asked trying to hide the huge grin that wanted to come out.

"No. Coz it's been emp..." Buffy drifted of at Angels proud look. "You didn't!!!" she gasped.

"I did!" Angel said grinning happily. "It's all ours! Just you, me and Dawn" Buffy flew into Angels arms happily. He lifted her up and swung her around both of them laughing. Then he put her down and swooped in for a kiss.
*******************END FLASHBACK**************************

So they had moved in to the huge house. Dawn had been reluctant at first about leaving the house.

"But it's like forgetting about mom!" She wailed. But Angel had come to the rescue saying that Willow and Tara were still going to be living there. Dawn still wasn't happy about it but she had no choice now.

So now Buffy sat in the spacious living room. Angel had just left for L.A. Dawn was in her room playing the CD that Spike had bought her before he left.

"Just my way of saying goodbye" Spike had written on the case. Dawn played that CD again and again. Just to annoy Angel. But she made sure that Buffy never heard it because when she had last heard it last she broke down and didn’t speak for 2 weeks. But since the house was so big Buffy couldn't hear it.

"What?" Said Willow talking into the receiver in Revello Drive.

"Angel proposed!!!!" Buffy squealed looking at her diamond engagement ring.

"WHAT?!" Said Willow’s voice and Dawn’s.
Buffy looked at Dawn. She looked furious. Buffy’s smile quickly faded.

"Dawnie..."


tbc.

a/n. So wot do ya think?