[Reviews - 7] Printer
Summary: Buffy and Spike continue towards Mordor being guided by Gollum. Angel, Willow and Xander try and rescue Dawn and Andrew from a troop of Uruk Hai. The evil power of Sauron and his toady Ethan Rayne continues to grow.
Rated: PG
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 15058 Read: 11689
Published: 01/15/2005 Updated: 01/21/2006

1. The Taming of Smeagol by Wolfram_and_Hart [Reviews - 1] (1883 words)
The second part of the trilogy begins! Please read and review.

2. The Uruk Hai by Wolfram_and_Hart [Reviews - 1] (2731 words)
I know in the book and movie Eomer and Eowyn are siblings, but it sounded weird to have Fred and Gunn as siblings. So Fred (Eowyn) and Gunn (Eomer) still the king’s niece and nephew, but they’re cousins not brother and sister.

3. Oz and the Dead Marshes by Wolfram_and_Hart [Reviews - 1] (2700 words)

4. The White Rider by Wolfram_and_Hart [Reviews - 1] (2303 words)

5. The King of the Golden Hall by Wolfram_and_Hart [Reviews - 0] (2538 words)
Author’s note: So sorry for the lack of updates. My birthday’s on Thursday the 17th, and reviews are good presents.

6. Of Herbs and Stewed Rabbit by Wolfram_and_Hart [Reviews - 3] Liked (2903 words)