Chapter 46


She clutched the damp towel against her chest, her clothes bunched under her arm, as she walked slowly; the sloshing sound of her wet feet in her plastic flip-flops following her down the empty hall. She stopped when she reached the white door, taking in a deep breath and pressing her lips together before she silently turned the knob. A smile crept its way onto her lips when she saw him lying on the bed; the soft moonlight coming from the open window painting his bare chest in tones of blue. His feet were firmly planted on the floor while his torso lay sprawled on the mattress, left arm resting at his side while his right one was folded over his face, partially covering it, revealing only his lips and chin.

Soundlessly, she pushed the door open, taking off her flip-flops and pushing them aside before tip-toeing her way into the bedroom. She stood motionless near her desk for a few moments with her clothes still under her arm as she contemplated him. He stirred a bit, mumbling something incomprehensible under his breath, his left hand clutching the bedspread under him for a second before relaxing. Buffy frowned a bit and bit back the chuckle that rumbled in her chest. Silently, she moved closer to the desk, dropping her clothes on the chair before her fingers danced over the wooden surface, blindly searching for the small box she knew was in the back, up against the wall. She took it into her hands when she finally found it and popped the lid open. She hissed when she saw him move abruptly out of the corner of her eye.

“Buffy?” He mumbled with a hoarse voice, blinking a couple of times; his eyes having some difficulty to focus on the small figure standing five feet away from him.

His fingers pressed against his eyelids for a few seconds before he looked back at her to find her fidgeting with something around her neck.

“Buffy?” He asked again.

“Hey.” She whispered a bit breathless as she struggled with her task.

“What are you doing?” He questioned, still a bit dizzy. He had been lost somewhere between slumber and awareness. His mind wandered over the events earlier that evening and he had decided that it had definitely been a mistake to have told her. Maybe it was too soon. He should have just kept his mouth shut. ‘Definitely should have kept my stupid gob closed.’ He scolded himself mentally.

“Nothing.” She answered, letting her hands drop at her sides; her palms brushing against the white fabric of the towel that covered her thighs.

There was a moment of silence as Buffy closed the box once again, putting it away.

“Um…” Spike started as she moved. “Maybe staying here wasn’t such a good…” He trailed as she turned on the lamp at her desk. “…idea.” He finished, his eyes staring at her.

A soft fiery glow filled the room. It was very weak but enough to highlight her soaked form. She stood in front of him, her hands resting over her chest. Her small fingers were tightly wrapped around the bunched up edge of the towel. The white fabric dangled all the way down to her knees leaving the lower part of her legs exposed. A ghost of a smile curled the corners of her mouth as her wet blonde threads trailed down the side of her face; a few lazier strings clinging to her damp skin. As he glanced at her bare neck, he realised what she had been struggling with when he found, curling around it, the thin necklace her had given her for Christmas. He couldn’t help but smile.

“I was starting to think you’d lost it. Haven’t worn it in a while.” He murmured in a low voice.

“Decided to save it for special occasions.” She replied as she picked up her jeans and starting folding them before putting them away in her closet.

Spike’s gaze followed her everywhere as she moved about the room. He shook his head and ran his left hand through his dishevelled hair before saying:

“Look, Buffy, maybe I shouldn’t be here.” He started as she came to stand by the desk. “My Da might be worried and I really should g-“ He was cut short when he saw the towel pool down to the floor leaving her bare-naked in front of him, the only item on her was the amber necklace around her neck. He shook his head lightly, blinking comically a couple of times before clearing his throat to finish his sentence. “…Sh-should go.” She took a few of steps towards him until she was standing about a foot away from him.

“Or maybe not?” She offered impishly.

“O-Or maybe not.” Spike repeated with some effort as his eyes roamed over her exposed body.

His gaze lowered, following her as she knelt in front of him. Her small hands came to rest on his denim-covered knees, tracing tiny circles there before roaming upwards to press against his bare chest. When he wouldn’t move she pushed a bit, forcing him to lie back on the mattress. His eyes never left her as her thin fingers traced a sinuous path back down his torso, across his abdomen, over his thighs until they returned to their original starting point – his knees. Her hands pushed them apart so she could slither her body between them.

Quickly, she worked on the laces of his boots and soon they were off. The next object of her attention was the fastening of his jeans. Her index finger dipped under the waistband of the rough material, popping the top button open and slithering deeper inside to pop-open the next one.

She could hear his breath catching in his throat as he desperately tried to control his breathing. His hips moved at their own volition, blindly following her hands, searching for the much needed contact, but she avoided it expertly. When all the buttons were undone, her fingers abandoned the area to grasp the edge of his jeans. She looked up at him, waiting. He seemed to be a bit dazed for a few seconds, probably pondering over the loss of her touch but, eventually, he realised what she wanted and he lifted his hips. Slowly, she pulled at the denims off and after a moment they were dismissed to the floor, next to his boots.

By now, his breath was coming in rapid and short gasps. He had stopped trying to control his breathing, realising he had lost the battle as he watched her fingers wandering over his bare legs, sketching strange patterns on their way up his body. He swallowed hard when he saw her rise up on her knees before crawling up his body. With one hand on either side of him, one knee positioned between his thighs, and pressing against the mattress she let her head drop, her warm tongue slipping out to trace one single straight line that went from his navel to his collarbone.

Instinctively, his hands came to gasp her hips but, before they could make contact with her body she grasped his wrists, shaking her head slightly and giving him a scolding look before bringing his hands over his head and pressing them against the soft bedspread. Her head dipped over his shoulder and she whispered:

“No touching.”

Her tongue flickered across his earlobe before wandering across his neck. He arched backwards, exposing his throat to her as he shut his eyes in a vain attempt to control the urge to grab her and roll her over. A moan escaped his lips as her tongue circled his Adam’s apple, playing with it for a few seconds before dipping between his collarbones.

He was completely lost in the feeling when he heard her breathe:

“Scoot…”

“Huh…?” He mumbled his voice hoarse, his eyes still dazed.

“Move up.” She repeated, as she pointed towards the headboard of the bed.

“Oh…” He nodded, propping himself up on his elbows and slouching back until his entire body was laying on the bed.

She crawled after him and her mouth quickly returned to his chest. She trailed a series of open-mouth kisses down his bare torso; occasionally letting her teeth lightly scrap the skin, her tongue quickly following to lap against the tender flesh. She felt the desire inside her grow as he twisted and moaned under her ministrations; his hands fisting into the bedspread.

She looked up to see him with his eyes tightly shut, the chiselled lines of his face heightened as he clenched his teeth. He groaned when her tongue circled his navel before diving in.

God! This was paradise! It had to be. It was amazing just how much he wanted this girl. Not even an hour ago they were in his bed, having sex, and now it felt like she hadn’t touched him in years. His mind dwelled on the strange intensity of his attraction for her when suddenly everything went blank. His eyes shot open and he glanced down to find her head dipped between his legs, her tongue tracing small circled on his inner thigh. ‘Oh God, is she gonna… Oh…’

He felt the air choke in his throat as he held his breath waiting. He propped himself up on his elbows so he could see her. What was she…?

He opened his mouth to speak but the sound refused to come out. He tried again and once again he failed as her tongue came dangerously close to his groin. Wetting his lips, he made one last effort:

“Wha-“ He panted and shut his eyes for a second in search of control. “What are you–” He gasped when her tongue flickered across his cock. He was about to speak again but found it impossible as she licked her way up his length, this time applying more pressure.

His eyes rolled back in their sockets, his fingers digging into the covers.

Seeing his face contort in pleasure she became bolder and her lips came into play, brushing against his soft skin while her tongue moved between them in languid, lazy circles. She covered his cock with wet kisses, successfully avoiding the bulging tip as her hands caressed his hips.

She glanced upwards to see him with his head lolling sideways, his mouth partially open. She nervously glanced away when their gazes met and returned her attention to the task at hand. It was too much to handle.

“Oh, God Buffy… please…” She heard him mewl.

The guttural need in his voice sent a chill down her body, straight to the stop were her legs came together. Without thinking, she scrapped her teeth against the tender skin at the tip of his cock.

“Christ!” Spike hissed thrusting his hips.

Buffy’s head mimicked the motion, jolting back a bit, her eyes immediately searching his face for any sign of pain.

“Did I hurt –“ She started to ask a bit worried.

“No, no.” He immediately denied, shaking his head vehemently. “You’re just perfect. So bloody perfect! P-please don’t stop.” He begged her under hooded eyes.

She was still a bit hesitant but she returned to her task. He jumped up again as her tongue finally flickered over the slit at the top of his cock. She looked up to make sure there was nothing but pleasure on his face and found him clenching his teeth, his eyes tightly shut in an effort to keep from moving.

Spike waited anxiously, but nothing had prepared him for when her hot lips encircled tip of his cock and she let his hard length slip inside her willing mouth. His eyes shot open, his lips parting to let out a long repressed gasp when she started sliding up and down, her cheeks being slightly sucked in in each upward motion.

“Oh, fuck!” He growled as he watched her head bob up and down. “Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck.” He chanted over and over again as his hand came attentively to rest on the back of her head.

He knew he wasn’t going to last more than twenty seconds if she didn’t stop. He didn’t want this to end so quickly. ‘Not yet, not yet.’

“Buffy, please… you gotta…” His fingers threaded themselves between her soaked blonde locks. “Oh, Christ!” He grunted as she sucked harder. “Fuck- Buffy please… stop.”

The moment he said the word her mouth was off him and he almost screamed at the loss of contact.

“Y-you don’t… like it?”

The fear and hesitation in her voice made him want to kick himself.

“What?!” His eyebrows came together for a deep frown. “Of course I do. W-why wouldn’t I?” He questioned back.

“I-It’s just that- I-I never did… this.” She said, her gaze dropping for a second.

Spike felt like his heart stopped. ‘She never… Angel never…?’ A rush of pride washed over him. He was the first to… His trail of thought was lost when she suddenly stood up and dropped to the floor to grasp her towel.

“What…? Where are you…?” He was completely lost. His mind was still dwelling over the fact that she had never gone down on anyone. And he was her first.

Before he knew it, she was out the door.

Scrambling off the bed he quickly followed her, only catching up with her when she was already half way down the stairs, the towel tightly wrapped around her small frame.

“Buffy, would you just stop for a bleeding second?” He asked after her as she stomped her way into the kitchen. “Ok, this is definitely becoming a lousy habit of ours.”

When she looked up at him quizzically he explained:

“I feel like I’ve been running after you all bloody night. And I’m getting pretty tired of it.” He growled.

“Well, no one’s forcing you to be here. You’re more than welcome to leave.” She snapped at him, waving her hand towards the backdoor of the kitchen.

She felt a pang in her chest when she saw him narrowing his eyes at her, his teeth clenched together before he turned on his heels and jogged up the stairs. Not even a minute later she heard the loud thumping of footsteps coming downstairs.

She glanced to see him walk into the room; his jeans partially buttoned up and the laces of his boots undone.

“Do you still have your Da’s old shirts?” He asked; his voice cold and distant.

Buffy was shocked into silence. He was leaving?

“Summers?” He called out.

The sound of her surname on his lips made her stomach twist painfully. He was really leaving.

“Y-you’re leaving?” She questioned in a weak voice.

“That’s what you want, right?”

“No!” Buffy answered immediately.

“A second ago you were telling me to leave. Will you just make up your bloody mind?” He shouted.

There was no answer. The two stood still in the kitchen, eyeing each other.

Suddenly, he moved, walking briskly towards the backdoor of the kitchen. He was about to turn the knob when he heard her gasp.

“Stay.” The urgency in her voice made him stop. When he wouldn’t turn around to face her, she added: “I-I want you to stay.”

Slowly, he turned around and leaned on the door.

She stared up at him, her fingers lingering over her chest as she nervously tapped at her collarbone. He let out a long sigh of frustration.

“I’m tired, Buffy.” He started as he pushed himself off the door. “I’m tired of having to chase after you all the time. Of having to prove everything I feel for you is real all the time. The whole time I’m chasing after you trying to put to rest all your fears and doubts about my feelings, while you…” He shook his head, his hand running through his hair. “What about my doubts? My fears?”

“What fears?”

“What? You think I don’t worry about you still having feeling for Peaches?”

“I-“ She tried to deny it but was cut off.

“You say you don’t, but that doesn’t…” He paused. “You were making *googly* eyes at him since the ninth grade, for fuck’s sake.” Another beat, but before she could say anything he continued: “Do you think I don’t have insecurities about this whole thing. Especially with you two having major make out scenes in a stupid play. And by the way, I never thought I could hate that play as much as I hate it right now!” The anger slowly boiled inside of him, causing him to raise his tone. “I feel like my gut is being twisted inside out every time he’s anywhere *near* you but do I say anything? No! I don’t say a thing because I trust *you*.” An accusing finger came to point at her. “I trust *us* even though you don’t spend half the time chasing after me the way I do after you!”

“I’m a girl!” She argued.

“And?!”

“Me girl, you boy. Boy chase girl.” Her finger stupidly moved between the two of them as she illustrated her overly simplistic logic.

“Oh, well maybe this boy is tired of chasing.” He replied.

Buffy froze in place and the moment he said the words he regretted them.

“Fine, then go chase after someone else. Some undead-wannabe.” She was about to turn around when she heard him:

“See, *this* is what I’m talking about.” She stopped. “When will you get it through that thick, over-bleached skull of yours that I don’t want Dru? I want you.” He practically growled. “I love *you*.”

She felt her heartbeat double. It seemed amazing, but she was sure she would never get enough of hearing him say that.

“Why don’t you believe me? Why-“

He was cut short when he suddenly found himself lost between her arms, her mouth coming to crash against his in a demanding kiss. He was stunned at first; the feel of her body against him making it impossible to think. All he had to do was tug at her towel and she would be naked.

‘No!’ He scolded himself. He couldn’t do this. Not again. Every time they had a fight it ended up with them having sex. Not this time. He wasn’t giving her the easy way out. He was about to push her away when she abruptly jumped up, the towel hitching up as she quickly wrapped her legs around his waist. ‘Ok, this is making it a little bit harder.’ He thought as she rubbed herself against him, her tongue pushing past his lips to invade his mouth.

“Buffy…” He mumbled tearing his mouth from her for a split second.

“Shhh---“ She shushed him.

“We have to.... mmmm… talk. We can’t just-“ He tried to speak, but the way she was wiggling against him, her smiling lips hungrily searching for his. “Buff-“

“Shut up you idiot.” He was about to protest at the insult, when she pulled away from him and looked him in the eyes. “I’m trying to tell you I’m in love with you, too.” She breathed.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s Note: I know, I know. Evil, evil, evil to leave it there, but it’s two o’clock in the morning here and I have to be up early tomorrow morning to study. I know, weird huh? I’m one of those alien students that are unable to pull an all-nighter if their lives depended on it. So I wake up at eight am to study. Duh?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Chapter 47


She stood perfectly still, a ghostly smile lingering on her lips as she watched the myriad of emotions being played out on his face. The dominant one – awe. He stared wide-eyed at her; his stare glassy, his dilated pupils leaving little room for the shimmering blue in his iris. She felt her heartbeat double at the sight. It was amazing just how innocent and vulnerable he looked at that moment. It scared her to a certain extent to think that just those words could have such a strong effect on him.

Her smile faded and was replaced with a frown when she saw the change happen in his eyes just before he shut them tightly.

She inhaled deeply before breathing: v
“I lov-“

“Don’t say it.” His voice was a mere whisper but enough to make the frown over her eyebrows grow deeper. “You don’t have to say it, Buffy.” He continued, opening his eyes to look at her.

“Spike, what are you…”

“You don’t have to say it just because I said it. If-“ He felt his voice faltering a bit and he swallowed hard once again before forcing the words out: “Don’t say it if you don’t feel it.”

Buffy remained frozen; her arms and legs still wrapped around him as he held her in his arms.

After a few seconds of silence he let his head bow and made a move to put her down but her legs pressed harder against his waist:

“I love you.” She said in a weak, a hint of fear pooling into her voice.

That seemed to capture his attention as he looked up at her. Was that hope in his eyes?

“I’m not saying it because I feel pressured. I-I’m saying it because that’s what I feel.” She paused, taking a moment before staring into his eyes. “I. Love. You.” She punctuated each word, holding onto him tighter.

There seemed to be no reaction coming from him. He just continued to stare at her with glassy eyes.

“D-didn’t you hear what I-“

She wasn’t able to finish the sentence as her mouth was suddenly covered with his in a desperate kiss. His grip on her waist became almost painful as he pressed her small form against his chest, trying frantically to bring her closer to him. His tongue hungrily pushed its way between her lips to explore her mouth. Buffy felt the wind being knocked out of her at the urgency of the kiss, but she matched his eagerness, letting her tongue passionately duel with his.

Her grip on the back of his neck grew tighter as she felt him start to move and stumble.

Spike moaned as he tripped over his boot’s laces. Thankfully, he managed to keep his balance long enough to reach the nearby isle. The moment he placed her safely on the white surface, his hands abandoned her waist and hips and tugged at the towel that was fastened tightly around her until it pooled down around her to reveal her naked form.

He tore his mouth from her with a moan and trailed hard kissed down her cheek and neck while one hand ran up her back to worm itself into her soaked hair.

“Ah!” Buffy gasped her eyes shooting wide-open to meet the white ceiling of the kitchen as his mouth found its way to her one of her breasts; his lips roughly tugging at an already erect nipple.

His free arm encircled her, resting on her lower back for a second before abruptly tugging her closer to him, causing her spine to arch back, her breast being thrust against his hungry mouth while her legs were forced further apart, allowing his hips to nestle between them. Buffy shut her eyes, swallowing hard when she felt the harsh denim rub against her swollen clit.

Her heartbeat raced, her breath came in short, burning pants as he abandoned one breast to assault the other. She had never seen him like this… so hungry, so… desperate for her.

Her trembling hand moved over his abdomen, before diving between their bodies, blindly searching for some room to work on the fastening of his jeans. Thankfully, he hadn’t buttoned them all the way up and after a few gruelling seconds they were undone and her other hand came into play. She gripped the denim and tugged it down, having to occasionally to stop and gasp when Spike’s ministration made it impossible to continue. Eventually, when his jeans were halfway down his hips she gave up and her small hand found its way to his groin.

She felt his warm, sharp breath on her breast when her fingers encircled his cock and brought it to brush against her wet entrance. His forehead rested over her collarbone, his eyes tightly shut as she continued to tease him, holding him off when he tried to trust against her. Once, twice, thrice she denied, him until he gripped her wrist and forced her to let go of him.

With one hand around her back, the other holding her wrist, he looked up to meet her gaze before twisting his hips.

Buffy’s eyelids fell close and her mouth open when the tip of his cock brushed against her clit. He continued to move in slow circles around the sensitive nubbin.

“Spike… please…” She begged; her facial muscles contracting painfully, her wrist trying to twist itself free from his grip as the desire became almost impossible to bear. “P-“

She held her breath when she felt him slide down and position his cock at her opening. She opened her eyes to see him drop his mouth to her shoulder, kissing it lightly. His tongue was tracing small circles over her exposed flesh when suddenly he pushed forward, driving his cock all the way into her with one swift trust of his hips.

“Ah!” She cried out, throwing her head back at the feel of him stretching her inner walls.

When he released her hand to grasp her hips her nails dug deep into his back.

He never gave her time to recover as he started thrusting in and out of her, quickly building up to a fast, urgent rhythm. His mouth searched for her neck and when it found its goal his lips pulled and twisted the quickly reddening skin into ravenous open-mouth kisses.

Buffy’s nails trailed down his back, leaving flaming scarlet tracks behind that would certainly still be there in the morning. Her hands cupped two perfectly toned cheeks when they reached his ass, urging him to push harder and faster into her.

The sound of flesh slapping against flesh combined with their hungry groans and painful mewls filled the tiled room as Spike continued to pound into her.

Buffy was a little thrown when she felt his hands push her back. She resisted at first, not wanting to let go of him.

“Lay back.” He asked into her ear between harsh pants as he stopped moving.

Letting out a frustrated mewl she did as Spike asked while his hands remained on her hips. The moment her shoulder-blades came into contact with the cold surface of the isle he moved again.

Buffy eyes went wide at the feel of him inside of her in the new position. His cock was angled just the right way to hit the perfect spot inside her. He slowly slipped out of her and then back in, causing her to cross her eyes and open her mouth at the intense feeling that started building inside of her. He glided out one more time and paused. Buffy looked up at him to see the lust flooding his gaze for just a moment before he suddenly thrust hard into her.

“Oh, God!” She practically yelled as he started pounding into her with earnest once again; each stab causing the pressure to rapidly build inside her. Her hands blindly moved over the flat surface, desperate to cling to something.

“Buffy…” He groaned.

Spike was forced to close his eyes, clenching his jaw, his Adam’s apple bobbing up and down as he swallowed hard, trying to erase the image of Buffy screaming in front of him, sprawled on top of the isle, her small breasts bouncing erratically with each sharp, rapid trust of his hips.

“Oh, God, Spike!” She repeated over and over again as she came closer and closer to finding her release. “Spike, I-I…” She drew one last gasp, her back arching off the isle and as she felt her entire body start quivering the words tumbled breathlessly from her mouth: “I love you.”

The small sentence was enough to send him over the edge. His grip on her hips tightened; the energy that coursed through him making it almost impossible to breathe.

As the powerful effects of the orgasm drifted and were replaced by a perfect numbness Buffy looked up with hooded eyes to see Spike’s body jerk one last time, his mouth partially open, his eyes closed. She gathered all her strength to prop herself up on one elbow and sit up. Her trembling arms found his waist and wrapped themselves around it while she rested her flushed cheek on his sweaty chest; his hand instinctively coming up to worm itself into her dishevelled hair.

~+~

She let out a soft moan and a frown took over her perfectly shaped eyebrows as an annoying sunbeam insisted on shining over her face. She mumbled something unintelligible, bringing her hand to cover her sensitive eyes, but it was no use, consciousness was approaching at a galloping speed and soon she was awake. The first thing she became aware of was the hard body that was sculpted against her back; one long, marble arm draped across her waist – a very male, very familiar marble arm.

A ghost of a smile crept over her lips as she slowly turned in his embrace. When she was facing him, she squinted a bit and finally opened her eyes to be greeted by his sleeping form. The smile grew into a smirk as she watched him. His nose was slightly turned up as if he had dragged it over the pillow, his mouth partially open and untamed, bleached locks framed his pale face.

Her gaze dropped to his exposed chest and she couldn’t help nuzzling against it. She inhaled deeply, taking in his scent. It was perfect. This was perfect.

She lay in bed for a few more minutes, dwelling over the idea of waking him or not. She glanced at the alarm clock which read ten thirty in the morning. It was still early. Her mother wouldn’t be home until after lunch. It was only fair to let him sleep. God knew the energy he had spent the night before. The tenderness between her legs testified to it.

Reluctantly, she rolled away from him and got up, but not before placing a soft kiss on his elbow. She glanced at his sleeping shape one last time before heading for the bathroom.

~+~

The warm, crystal drops raced down her back as she leaned her forehead on the cold tile. God, it felt good! She remained perfectly still as water soaked her tired body. After a few minutes she turned off the shower and reached for the large bottle of body wash, popping open the cap. She placed a considerable amount of the blue gel onto the palm of her hand and put the bottle back in its place. She pressed her hands together, generating a bit of foam before moving to spread the gel over her chest. She gasped when she suddenly felt him pressing against her back; her skin being covered almost instantly by goose bumps. She hadn’t even heard him come in.

She remained perfectly still and silent as he stepped even closer, closing any remaining distance between them. But she wasn’t able to repress a gasp from escaping her parted lips when she felt something hard press against her ass. ‘Didn’t he have enough last night?’ She wondered. ‘Apparently, not!’

In complete silence, she watched as one hand came from behind her to find hers, borrowing a bit of body wash before resting on her lean stomach. He drew small circles over the taunt muscles, massaging them carefully as his other hand joined in.

She closed her eyes and savoured the feeling, swallowing hard when his fingers moved upwards to cup her breasts. A moan echoed in the room when his thumbs flickered over her nipples, causing them to grow even harder.

After a while, his left hand abandoned its respective globe to trail down, over her belly, and dip into the small nest of curls at the apex of her thighs. She found herself forced to press her hand against the tiles of the wall opposite her to find balance when his middle finger slipped between her folds to circle the small nubbin it found there. When he made a move to slide further into her sore centre she instinctively pressed her thighs together.

“Come on now, luv. Open up… Gotta make sure everything’s clean.” She heard his hoarse voice in her ear; his warm breath against her skin as he pinched her nipple.

She waited a few seconds, dwelling on her options, but when she felt him press against her clit once again her body made the choice for her as her thighs parted and gave him access.

She could feel him smirk as his hand was now free to explore. Soon, her other hand was joining its twin up against the wall as he continued to slowly massage her tender flesh, avoiding her opening as much as possible. Suddenly, all contact was lost. The hand on her breast, the one between her legs, both gone.

She opened her eyes to see his arm reaching for the showerhead, unhooking it while he turned on the water; his body pressing against her back as he reached for the faucet. After a few seconds, a warm spray of water was flowing against her breast, his free hand moving over her chest to help rinse the foam off. When her torso was completely clean his fingers drifter between her legs once again and proceeded with washing her.

She bit her lip, her eyes closing once again as the jet of water hit her clit while his fingers parted her folds, moving from the back to the front and back again. She held her breath, her eyes shooting open as his finger lingered over her back opening for a few seconds before returning to her clit. He moved expertly, rolling the small bud into a frenzy, feeling it grow harder with each stroke until he heard her gasp, her head dropping; her legs starting to buckle under her. Instinctively, he put the showerhead back in its place and wrapped his hands around her holding her securely against his body.

“You ok?” He asked from behind her.

She nodded meekly, mumbling something incomprehensible.

“Better get you all dry and warm.” He murmured, moving to turn off the water when she swirled around and attacked his mouth.

Her tiny fingers were suddenly wrapped around his cock and it was his turn to seek balance on the nearby wall as she started pumping him in earnest. He let his back press against the wall while her lips abandoned his to trail down to his neck.

“I want you.” She breathed.

As the shower sprinkled water against their bodies, her leg came up to hook itself around his hip.

“Buffy…” He swallowed hard when he looked down to meet her gaze and instead was greeted with the sight of her small hand working him hard. “Baby, you’re sore...” He managed to say after he closed his eyes.

“I don’t care.” She gasped as her hand abandoned him to meet its pair behind his neck. “I want you too much.” She said before bringing her mouth to his for a ravenous kiss.

His hands immediately grasped her hips and with one swift motion he turned them around. In a flash, Buffy found herself pressed between the wall and his wet chest, her legs wrapped tightly around his waist as his cock nudged at her entrance causing her to hiss into his mouth.

He immediately tore his lips away from hers.

“Buffy, we better…”

“I want to. Please.” She begged.

He kissed her again, sucking her lower lip into his mouth as he slowly moved his hips forward, his cock separating her labia to slip inside. Buffy’s facial muscles tensed, contracting to form a frown as she let out another hiss at the feel of him slowly pushing inside of her. Her nails dug into his shoulders as he moved.

“It’s almost there…” He coaxed her as he abandoned her mouth to whisper in her ear. ‘Christ, so fucking tight!’

It seemed to take forever to take him all the way in but eventually he was buried inside of her warmth and the pain cessed.

“Are you ok?” He breathed.

She nodded vehemently and kissed him. As their tongues battled, he started moving in and out of her and she moaned into his mouth. Soon, the feel of him stabbing that small spot on her inner wall made the pain almost disappear as her juices flowed freely, coating him, making it easier for him to slip inside her.

“God!” He growled as he broke the kiss. “You’re so…” gasp “wet.” Another sharp intake of air. “So tight.” His teeth clenched hard as he pushed inside again.

She clawed at his shoulder blades, her head arching back, her soaked locks clinging to the wall. With her throat completely exposed to his hungry mouth, he lapped at the small droplets that gathered at the hollow of her neck.

They moved in a slow but desperate pace, her cheek occasionally slapping against the tile when he pushed harder into her.

“Oh, god Spike! So good… it feels so…” She trailed off as his head dipped lower to capture one hard nipple into his mouth. “Ah!” She gasped when she felt his teeth scrap against it.

The combination of his mouth over her breast and his cock moving inside her was enough to unleash the pressure that had been building inside of her. She came with a loud scream.

It wasn’t long before Spike was quickly following behind her, his mouth abandoning her breast to mewl: “I love you, Buffy.” before thrusting into her one last time.

“I love you, too.” She murmured as she watched his face contort in pleasure.

After a few seconds, the energy seemed to have been completely sucked out of them and they found themselves slumping slowly to the floor. Buffy’s numb hand came up to turn off the water as it showered over them.

They remained silent for a while, eyes closed, mouths partially open.

Slowly, the strength returned to her weak limbs and she opened her eyelids to gaze at him. He sat with his back slouched against the tub.

“Tired yet?” She asked with a smile when he looked at her with a frown.

“Never.” He replied with a smirk of his own.

They gazed at each other for a moment before Spike finally spoke again:

“When’s your mom coming home?”

“After lunch.” Buffy replied as her fingers danced over his wet chest.

“I better get ready to go then…” He said in a weak voice. He really didn’t want to leave her.

“I guess so.” She uttered, her gaze dropping for a second before coming back up to stare at him mischievously. “But we still got a couple of hours.”

“God, you’re insatiable. I knew there was a reason why I love you.” He growled before capturing her lips for another kiss.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s Note: And there you have it. All’s good in Spuffy land. Ah! Isn’t fanfic just a wonderful place? Wonderful, wonderful pink place. Love my pink place.

PS: Yollie Moon, I guess you finally get your shower scene. You asked for it over two months ago and finally it’s here. Hope you liked it! ;)



Chapter 48


Xander sat cross-legged on the stage, picking at his sneaker’s laces as he let out another long sigh.

“Where is she?” Cordy asked in an annoyed tone as she paced around in front of the teen.

“My guess is she’s not showing up… Again.” Angel supplied.

“Do you think something happened to her?” Buffy inquired from her spot in the front row.

Everyone shrugged at the question. Two whole weeks had gone by and nothing, not one rehearsal. Miss Addams had managed to miss every single one. The group was growing weary by now. Only in Sunnydale could a teacher be missing for two and a half weeks without anyone even noticing.

“I guess we better go then.” Xander offered, trying to mask a satisfied grin.

“Not yet. We’ve still got ten more minutes.” The cheerleader insisted plopping down on a seat next to Buffy’s.

“I don’t think she’s coming.” Buffy spoke up again, her eyebrows coming together for a sad frown.

“She *is* coming.” Cordy growled crossing her arms over her chest.

“Come on Cordy we’ve been coming here everyday for-“ Xander trailed off when he saw the small man walking briskly down the aisle to reach them. “Principal Snyder?”

“Harris.” The bald man practically spat.

“How nice of you to join us.” Xander started with mocking reverence. “We are so happy that our great-“

“Don’t push me Mr. Harris.” Snyder grumbled then, turning to the rest of the group announced: “There will be no play.” And without another word he turned on his heels and prepared to leave when an inhuman screech made him come to a halt. He turned around to see an extremely pissed Cordelia standing, her hands fisted at her sides.

“What do you mean – ‘there with be no play’?” She demanded as Buffy still stood up behind her.

“Miss Addams will not be able to come back to school until next week which means there will be no time to get the play ready, hence the logical conclusion – no play.” Snyder explained with arrogance and a hint of diabolical satisfaction.

“Well, we’ll postpone then.” Cordelia quickly offered.

“Yes, we can postpone.” Buffy agreed.

“Miss Chase, Miss Summers…” The way he said her name made Buffy’s stomach turn. “…there is no way in hell I will let that happen. There is no time, no money and *personally* I have absolutely no desire to see this charade see the light of day. It’s pathetic enough as it is. No need to drag it out in public.” With an aggravating smirk he prepared to leave once more when, in a flash, the angry cheerleader stalked up to him and towered over him, blocking his passage.

“Listen you aggravating, little, hairless shell of a man, my *father* practically owns this entire school and that includes *your* sorry ass, so don’t you talk to us about money, cause all I have to do is say one word to my father and he will cut his generous founding of this sorry excuse for a school in a blink of an eye.” She paused before adding. “This play *will* happen.” She assured him.

Everyone froze, including the small, bald man. After a few seconds he spoke:

“Well… Miss Chase… I-if you put it that way… But we still have the issue of time.”

“We can have the play after Spring break, right before prom.” Xander found himself saying.

“Yeah.” Angel supported as Buffy nodded.

Snyder glared at him for a second and then spat:

“Fine. We’ll schedule the play for the week before prom. Is that ok with you?” The man asked glaring up at the towering beauty in front of him.

“That would be great.” She replied haughtily.

~+~

Buffy let her tired body plop onto the front seat of the old car as the door closed behind her.

“Hey.” She greeted, giving Spike a quick peck on the lips as she pulled the seatbelt around her.

“Hey.” He replied with a smile as he watched her run her hands through her hair before letting out a sigh.

“No rehearsal again?” He asked.

“Nope.”

“Whatever happened to Miss Addams?” He questioned as he turned the keys in the ignition and backed away from the parking lot.

“Apparently, she got a really bad case of mono or something. That’s the latest rumour anyway.” Buffy supplied, gazing out the window as they drove home.

“Mono, huh?”

“Yeah, but she’s fine now, I think. She’ll be coming back on Monday.” She explained.

“Oh.” Spike mumbled trying to hide the disappointment in his voice.

“We waited for an hour before Mr. Snyder came bursting in to announce there would be no more play.”

“No more play? Really?” Before he could help it, the excitement over the news spilled into his voice. To mask it he added: “Too bad. Why?”

“Don’t pretend you’re not thrilled with that news.” She half-scolded, narrowing her eyes at him and swatting him on the arm.

“That obvious, huh?” He asked tilting his head, his eyes leaving the rode to look at her.

“Blatantly so.” She sighed. “But you can wipe that smirk off your face. The show will go on. When Snyder wanted to cancel the play Cordy got off her butt and decided to play super-hero. God, you should have seen her. She called him a little, hairless shell of a man.” She giggled as she remembered.

“That bird’s got stones, gotta hand it to her.” Spike smirked turning the wheel.

“Anyway, she threatened to ask her dad to cut all the funding of the school and obviously the little weasel backed down. The play has been postponed for the week before the prom.” She explained.

“What? You mean you’re going to have to smooch around with Angel till the end of the year?”

“Don’t worry, I’ll ask Miss Addams to keep the smooching to a minimal. Plus, I don’t think we have to rehearse those scenes anymore. There are other ones we have to get around. You do remember there is more to Romeo and Juliet than smooching, right?” She asked.

He grumbled something incomprehensible, frowning.

“Spike…”

“I know, I know…. He mumbled.

After a few seconds he added:

“I’m coming to your rehearsals from now on.”

“Spike!”

“Just to make sure.”

“Spike…”

“Oh, alright.” He gave in just as he pulled into her driveway.

They stepped out of the car and walked into the house.

“You’re mom home?” He asked seemingly uninterested in the reply.

“No.”

The smirk on his face grew twice as large and he added a mischievous glance as he moved closer to her. His arms came to wrap themselves around her waist but she suddenly swatted his hands away.

“But she’ll be home any minute.” She quickly added letting her backpack fall to the floor next to the couch.

Spike’s leer crumbled at that and he let out a pitiful sigh as he watched her walk about the room in search of something.

A few seconds passed as she continued to scan the room, looking under magazines and old clothes.

“Where is that remote? It’s amazing. I seem to have a natural gift for losing that thing.” She grumbled as she lifted one of the cushions that lay on the couch. “A-ha!” She said triumphantly letting herself plop down on the sofa.

Spike joined her and the two stared at the TV for a few minutes. Soon he was sitting right next to her, one arm flung over the back of the couch, to rest on her shoulder and the other… Buffy’s stare left the screen to find his right hand resting on her bare knee. Her eyes alternated between him and his straying limb, but his gaze remained fixed on the TV set as if nothing was happening.

She sighed and returned her attentions to the show. It didn’t last long, soon the infamous hand was making its way up her inner thigh, dipping under the hem of her summer dress and before she could protest his fingers brushed against the soft fabric of her underwear.

“Spike… what are you d-“ She stopped in mid sentence when his finger pressed against her cotton-covered clit.

His eyes finally left the screen to look at her as his hand wandered deeper between her legs and started rubbing harder against the apex of her thighs.

Letting out a hard breath, she was able to reach for him, grabbing his wrist in a pathetic attempt to stop his ministrations.

“Spike, my mom will be home any minute.” She breathed harshly when his lips dove to find the crook of her neck.

His reply made her gasp out loud when she felt his finger find the edge of her panties and bunch them up to one side. Her grip on his wrist became tighter.

“Spike, no.” She said without conviction as he traced the contours of her outer labia.

She swallowed hard while he continued to touch her; his low voice in her ear:

“Please, Buffy just for a little while…”

By now she was laying on her back on the couch, Spike’s hard body draped over hers, his mouth buried in the nape of her neck, his hand...

“Oh, God!” She mewled as his finger finally slipped into her and started moving in a slow, mind-blowing rhythm. “O-Ok, j-just for a little while…”

By then, the hand which had been grasping his wrist was far from trying to halt his movements and was actually helping him to pump in and out of her.

She arched her neck, letting her head fall over the edge of the couch as his mouth drifted lower over her chest. His free hand gripped one of the strings that held her dress and pulled it over her right shoulder, successfully exposing her breast to his tongue.

Buffy held her breath and trust her hips against his hand when he added a second finger. The pressure inside her grew quickly as his teeth scratched against her nipple, his hand cupping the underside of her breast to guide the small pebble into his mouth. She clenched her jaw when she felt him start to move faster, his thumb flickering over her clit while his two fingers thrust hungrily into her.

Her hand abandoned his wrist and dove between his curls, fisting itself into his hair, pushing his face against her breast.

“Spike, I’m almost… Oh, God I’m gonna-“ Her eyes shot open when she heard the doorbell ring.

Spike froze on top of her causing her to immediately gasp:

“No, please don’t stop, please!” She begged him, reaching for his wrist again and urging him to go on.

“But, Buffy, it could be your mom, she-“ He tried to warn her as he started moving his hand again.

“Please!” She whispered as the doorbell rang again.

Spike paused for a second and glanced at her flushed face. A leer appeared on his lips as his hand began to move faster and faster, his fingers incessantly stabbing the secret spot inside of her. His hand gripped her breast tighter and his teeth attacked her hardened nipple once again but, this time, his eyes never left her.

He watched as her face contorted in pleasure while he sucked at her small nubbin, the ringing in the background becoming more constant and repetitive as she came closer to the edge.

Finally, the ringing stopped and was replaced by the distant jingling of keys.

The fear of knowing that her mother was on the other side of the door and could catch them at any moment made the adrenaline rush through her veins and when she felt a third finger being shoved into her she was gone. Her mouth fell over second before she clenched her jaw for a silent scream, her thighs trapping his hand in a deadly grip as she came.

After a few seconds she felt her entire body go numb and all she wanted was to lay there forever but the sound of a metallic rattling coming from the other side of the door made her aware of her situation.

“You better go upstairs. If your mom sees you like that it’ll take her about two seconds to figure out what just happened.” Spike whispered with a soft smile as he helped her to her feet and directed her to the stairs.

Buffy nodded numbly:

“Tell my mother I went upstairs to take a shower?”

It was Spike’s turn to nod as he watched her climb the stairs on wobbly legs. God, he loved seeing her come.

The blonde teen adjusted the evident bulge in his pants, pulling his t-shirt out of his jeans to help cover it before he walked over to the door and opened it. As the wood slid back it revealed a confused Mrs. Summers struggling with a bundle of keys while trying to balance three large paper bags in her arms. She looked up to see Spike.

“Spike? You two are home?” She wondered as she stepped into the house.

“Sorry, Joyce. I was downstairs in the basement and Buffy’s upstairs taking a shower.” Spike explained.

“Oh.” The older woman said nodding slightly as she walked into the kitchen then she came to a halt. “Spike?”

“Yeah?”

“What were you doing in the basement?”

“Err…” His mind raced for an excuse. “Um… Buffy!” He started. “She thought she’d heard a mouse. She asked me to check it out.”

“Mice?” Joyce questioned worried.

“Don’t worry. I didn’t find anything.”

“Oh, good.” Mrs Summers replied relieved as she took the groceries out of the bags. “Spike, are you staying for dinner?”

“I don’t know, my father-“

“I talked to Rupert. He’s coming over later. I told him to call you at home to invite you, but since you’re here…”

“Ok, in that case I’m staying.” He smiled coming closer to the isle. “So is there anything I can help you with?”

“Could you chop up a few onions?”

“Sure.”

~+~

“So…” Spike started, throwing a quick glance at the kitchen to check on their parents before turning his attention to the plates he was setting on the table. “…How was the shower, luv?”

Buffy looked up at him with a content smile on her lips.

“Wonderful.” She replied snuggling against his chest when she finished placing the glasses.

Her hands encircled his waist to meet and rested on his lower back as she nuzzled her face against his t-shirt.

“I’m glad you liked it.” He said, taking in her scent as he buried his nose in her hair. “Have you figured out what you want for your birthday next week?”

At that he heard her groan against his chest.

“Don’t remind me…”

Spike frowned and pulled away to look at her for a second.

“My birthdays have a tendency to… how shall I put it… suck intensely?”

His eyebrows furrowed further. Buffy sighed once more and walked away to sit on the couch.

“There seems to be this tradition. Something always goes wrong. First it was the hamster-“

“Hamster?”

“Present. Died the same day.”

“Oh, sorry.” Spike replied sympathetically as he took a seat next to her.

“Then there was the fire.”

“Fire?”

“When I was thirteen I accidentally set my hair on fire when I went to blow out my candles.”

“Ouch.”

“Yeah, ouch.” Buffy grumbled. “Then the divorce. My father decided the best day to leave my mom was on my birthday. So you see, not many good memories there.”

“Oh, baby, I’m sorry.” Spike said apologetically as he leaned in to place a kiss on her temple.

“It’s ok. I’ve gotten used to it.”

“Well, I promise you this will be the best birthday ever.” Spike assured her.

“Yeah, with my luck we are probably going to have a major fight and break up.” Buffy pouted, crossing her arms over her chest like a spoiled child.

“Oh, I promise, no fights. No matter how much you try.”

“I try?” She asked seemingly outraged.

“You gotta admit all of our fights start because of you.”

“What?!” She questioned, turning to stare angrily at him

“See, exhibit A right here.” Spike pointed out.

“You started it.”

“No I didn’t.”

“Yes, you did.” She insisted.

“Buffy.” He murmured, tilting his head to the side and looking up at her with puppy dog eyes.

“Don’t look at me like that.” She pouted again.

“Why not?”

“I can’t stay angry at you when you look at me like that.” She replied.

“That’s the point.” He smirked as she swatted him across the arm.

“Dinner’s ready.” Joyce announced as she walked into the room.

~+~

The week raced by and soon her birthday came. Buffy nervously looked at the oven, tapping her nails on the counter as she waited.

“Is it ready yet?” She asked for the one-hundredth time.

“No, it takes time, Buffy.” Joyce replied as she chopped the salad.

“Are you sure? I think it’s burning. I’m gonna have a carbonized birthday cake again.” She pouted.

“It’s not going to burn. I promise.” Joyce assured her as the doorbell rang. “Now go open the door for your guests.”

“Just watch the cake, please.” Buffy begged, throwing one last glance at the oven before walking out of kitchen.

“Hey, Giles. Spike.” She greeted as she answered the door.

“Happy birthday.” Giles replied handing her a perfectly wrapped box before giving her a quick kiss on the forehead.

“Thanks.” She said letting the two men walk in.

The shopkeeper blushed and stuttered as the two teens exchanged a kiss:

“Well, I-I’ll go check on your mother.” And with that he quickly disappeared into the kitchen.

“Hey.” Buffy breathed, resting her forehead on his.

“Happy birthday, luv.” He whispered back, taking a small box from the pocket of his duster and handing it to her.

“Thank you.” She smiled widely as she stepped away from him to glance at her gifts.

She walked into the living room and left Giles’ present on the coffee table as she concentrated on Spike’s. She quickly unwrapped it to reveal white box. She glanced at him for a second before opening it. When she did, she found a thin metallic bracelet. Her fingers immediately when for the necklace she wore around her neck.

“They match.” She noted as she took the thin string from the box to place it around her wrist.

“Like it?” He asked. She could swear there was a hint of nervousness in his voice.

She looked up at him with a wide grin.

“I love it. It’s beautiful.” She breathed as she tried to put it on.

“Here, let me help.” He offered, taking the bracelet.

“Where did you find one exactly the same?” She wondered.

“They came together. I bought them at the same time.” He replied absentmindedly.

Her eyes went wide.

“You bought me my birthday present in November?” She questioned a bit surprised.

“Yeah.” He said when he finally finished putting on the bracelet.

“You bought me my birthday present in November?” She repeated.

“Yes. Why are you so shocked?” He asked with a frown.

“You brought me a present five months in advance?”

“Yes, Buffy.” He sighed.

She just stared at him wide-eyed.

A soft smile settled over his lips as his hand came to cup her cheek.

“When will you get it through that thick skull of yours that I’m not letting go? I’m not going anywhere.” He breathed before bringing her closer for a soft kiss.

The two were forced to pull apart when the doorbell rang again.

“This conversation isn’t over yet.” Buffy assured him with a smile as she stood up and walked over to answer the door.

“Happy birthday!” Willow and Xander shouted in unison and the two threw themselves on Buffy.

“Guys… huh… guys… choking here.” Buffy coughed.

“Oh, sorry, sorry.” Willow said overexcited as the two teens pulled way from her.

“Happy birthday.” Oz finally spoke as he walked in quickly followed by Cordelia.

“Hey, Buffy.” The cheerleader greeted unenthusiastically as she shoved a present in her direction. “From me and Xander.”

“Thanks, Cordy.” Buffy said leaning in to give her a kiss on the cheek, but the brunette quickly stepped away.

“Erg, no kissing.” She grumbled making a face.

Buffy shook her head and greeted Oz.

“It’s from me and Willow.” The short teen said when he handed her a gift.

“Thanks. Come in you guys. Spike’s in the living room.” Buffy invited them giddily as she floated after them. Maybe this birthday wasn’t going to be that bad.