hi everyone, just wanted to say go read my girl Taryn’s fic ‘Mixtape’. Well read the first but after! And also, I now have a website so go check it out at www.xanga.com/psychopromqueen7 and sign my guest book. Short chapter but the truth comes out and Harmony and Buffy finally face off…
******

The room was exactly the same as the last time she’d seen it.

She took a deep breath before throwing herself down on the bed and letting it out.

Buffy had made amends with her mother but now she had to face Spike.

The door opened and Buffy lifted her head to see who it was.

Speak of the devil…

“Hey,” she said quietly, not looking away.

He stared at her for a second, “Hey luv. Miss me?”

“And you blew up at me for saying ‘long time, no see’…” she muttered, sitting up slightly. She smiled at him sadly, “Yeah Spike, just so you know, I did miss you.”

“Then why did you have to go off and get back to get back together with you wanker ex then?” he snapped at her, his mood changing totally.

Buffy sat up totally, her eyes narrowing, “How the hell do you know about Angel and why the hell should it matter anyways? I’m not the one getting MARRIED!”

“I’m…” he started but Buffy cut him off. She jumped up from the bed and was suddenly in his face.

“You know what Spike? I’m not the one who did anything wrong here!” she glared at him, “If I had told you that I was leaving you would have talked me out of it and maybe for once, I wanted to do something for myself. Me going to art school isn't your decision but you would have looked at me with your stupid eyes and you would have made it for me! And don’t even get me started on how you were cheating on your pregnant fiancée with me! Everyday I was with you, I felt like a whore! I felt dirty and guilty! What did you feel?”

“I…”

“You didn’t feel guilty at all,” Buffy shook her head and laughed bitterly, “I moved on with my life. Maybe you should to.”

She was lying through her teeth when she said she’d moved on. Sure, she’d gotten with Angel for a little while but that had been nothing. She still missed him every fucking day and it was his fault.

“You didn’t move on,” he finally said with a smirk, “I can see it in your eyes Buffy. You still love me just as much as I love you so don’t bloody well deny it.”

How dare he tell her that she hasn’t moved on?! Who the hell did he think he was?! What right did the asshole have to act like everything between them was just peachy fucking keen?!

Buffy let out a scream of frustration and kicked him the shin.

“OWW you bloody stupid bint! What the fuck was that for?!” he snapped, leaning down to rub the offended area.

“You are an asshole!” she yelled at him, “I hate you, you know that?! You fucked my life up! I wish I’d never had to come here to Sunnyhell and I wish I’d never met you! Maybe I’d be happy!”

Buffy started to stomp out of the room, her chest heaving in anger before something inside of her snapped and she whipped back around before pulling him into a heated kiss.

They both fell back onto the bare mattress, kissing as though trying to make up for lost time.

Spike started to pull at Buffy’s shirt and Buffy unzipped his jeans when it happened...

“BLONDIE BEAR WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!”


******

Buffy had decided after getting called a whore several times by Harmony and even Patrick himself, it would be better if she got out of the house.

Her mother wasn’t mad at her. Surprised and a little upset but she’d seen the understanding in her eyes when the truth had finally come out.

So now here she was wandering the streets of Sunnydale, lost and not in the sense of direction and she had no Milly to turn to.

That’s were she’d go. She’d go to the diner, sit in her booth and everything would be perfectly fine, if just for a moment. That’s the way it had been before.

What she’d seen when she’d reached the diner was almost enough to bring tears to her eyes.

Where Milly’s Diner had once stood, was now a construction site. Milly’s had been completely torn down.

It felt as though now, she had no where to go.

With a sad sigh, she turned and headed back towards the Espresso Pump.

******

“You were going to screw my nasty ho stepsister!” Harmony accused, pointing a finger at Spike, “How could you when I’m having your child?!”

They were both sitting in the living room across from each other.

“Harm…”

“No! Don’t deny it! You so were!” she shook her head angrily.

“Harm…”

“I thought you loved me Spikey,” she whimpered, sticking out her bottom lip and folding her arms across her chest.

Yes, he felt bad about this but all he wanted her to do was shut up and listen!

“I mean hello! I’m the mother of your child! Doesn’t that mean any…?”

“Bloody hell Harmony!” Spike sighed, slightly angry, “I’m not fucking stupid. Do you honestly think I don’t know about you screwing around behind my back? I’ve tried to do the right thing, I really have but I can't do this anymore. The baby probably isn't even mine! And you know what else? I’m in love with Buffy!”

Harmony’s eyes were wide and her mouth opened and closed before she let out a screech and stomped out of the living room.

******

Buffy peeked her head in the front door looked around cautiously. Seeing no one, she tip toed into the house, not wanting to be seen.

She turned to close the door quietly and when she turned back around…

SMACK.

Buffy stood in shock, her hand on her cheek.

Harmony had just slapped her.

And it had hurt!

“You ruined my life!” Harmony snapped at her.

Buffy’s eyes widened for a second before she shook her head and laughed, “I ruined your life? Try again bitch. You ruined mine!”

Harmony glared, “You took my Blondie Bear away from me.”

“Yeah well maybe if you hadn't been such a shallow whore that would have never happened. Didja ever think of that?”

“You…you…you…” Harmony fumed at a loss of words (surprise, surprise) before reached out and grabbing a chunk of Buffy’s hair and yanking.

“Oww!” Buffy exclaimed before grabbing onto Harmony’s hair.

The two of them stood there pulling hair and calling names like two little girls.

Buffy finally ripped away from Harmony, leaving her with a large chunk of her hair before shaking her head and punching her for the second time.

Despite the fact that her hand was throbbing, it was a damn good feeling!