This chapter is dedicated to my dear friend Jillian who I kinda took a little speech from for this, though I did tweak it just a tidge. You sure put him in his place babe! And oh yeah, the poem in this chapter came from my other friend Hali. We’re just a bunch of psychotic sixteen year old girls I guess. Okay so now you probably wanna know what the hell I’m talking about so on with the chapter.
******

“What did you say about her?” Anya Jenkins jabbed a lethal finger into some girl’s boyfriend’s chest. She took pleasure in jabbing her finger had cheating and or lying boys. It was fun! “What did you say about her yesterday?!”

“I…I…” he stuttered trying to get away from the offending finger.

“Listen to me you little mother fucking punk ass bitch, who the hell do you think you are going around telling everyone that she’s a ‘kinky bitch’ huh?! Does it make you a big man to tell your friends about your sex life huh? Oh wait, you have no sex life do you? Let me tell you something right now you little piece of shit, if you ever go around spreading FALSE rumors about ANY girl again, I will personally tie you up and whip your sorry ass!”

He nodded frantically before practically running away squealing like a little girl.

Anya took a deep breath and turned to her friends, “Well that was fun!”

Buffy in return blinked at her blankly, not sure if she’d really just heard what she was had just heard.

The other blonde girl held out her hand with a bright smile, “Hi! I’m Anya Jenkins.”

“Uh hi?” Buffy replied, unsure.

“Everyone,” Faith started, putting an arm around Buffy’s shoulders, “This is B my new bestest friend.”

“Buffy Summers,” Buffy smiled at the blonde and a redhead who was smiling back at her.

“Willow Rosenberg,” the redhead smiled back at her, “It’s nice to meet you. Not everyday Faith brings home a stray puppy.”

Buffy laughed lightly, “She saved me from ruining my shoes because I was about to brutally assault my locker with them.”

“Locker monster?” Willow asked with a slight laugh.

“You know it,” Buffy nodded before looking at Anya, “So, uh, do you normally…”

“Seek vengeance upon the male species for other girls?” Anya inquired with a large smile.

“If you wanna put it that way then yeah,” Buffy laughed, still unsure about Anya. The girl was kind of really scary.

“Yes I do,” Anya replied proudly, “The girl’s boyfriend was spreading rumors that she liked a little extra kink, you know whips, chains and all that other bondagy fun stuff when she’d hardly even kissed him yet. Disgusting.”

Buffy scrunched her eyebrows together, “The lying or the kink?”

“Please,” Anya waved a dismissive hand, “The lying duh. I’m the girl that wrote ‘sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me so come on master, tie me up and show me how much you like me’.”

Buffy was sure as hell doing a lot of blinking, “Sure.”

The third hour bell rang and Faith once again wrapped an arm around Buffy’s shoulder, “Onward girlies.”

******

“Hello?” Buffy called out, dropping her bag at the front door much like she’d done so many times before back in LA, “Anyone home?”

No response.

She shrugged, slipping out of her shoes before wandering into the living room. She opened up the cabinet that contained Patrick Kendal’s impressive entertainment system. She turned on the ten disc player before she started to flip through a collection of blues and rock. Okay, she’d give her mother’s new hubby one thing, he had taste. Was she in the mood for Ray Charles or The Moody Blues? Buffy continued to flip through the large CD collection. She suddenly stopped, a large grin splitting her face. She popped the CD out of the case and into the player. The sounds of The Culture Club filled the air as Karma Chameleon played.

Buffy turned on her heel singing along, slightly off key as she started to bounce into the kitchen. She stopped, another grin breaking out on her face.

Buffy threw open the balcony doors open dramatically before stepping out, opening her arms and bellowing out, “Don’t cry for me Argentina…”

“Buffy what are you doing?”

Buffy practically jumped out of her skin as the voice interrupted her moment.

She whipped around to see Dawn standing there trying not to laugh.

“Dawnie!” Buffy squealed out, pouncing on her sister, “Oh my god I never thought I’d say this but I’m so glad to see you!”

“Wow, I feel loved,” Dawn laughed, “Besides, I saw you not three days ago.”

“Yeah but I needed another Summers’s woman by my side. I feel like an alien here!”

Dawn nodded, “Is it really that bad?”

“Okay well mom is no longer mom, Harmony, our lovely stepsister is a ditzy flake that has it out for me and Patrick has tried to buy me and succeed. You tell me,” Buffy replied solemnly.

Dawn pursed her lips together, “Then I guess we need to stick together huh?”

“Oh Dawnie, you have no idea,” Buffy sighed, hugging her sister once more. She pulled away and smiled slightly, “So you wanna see my new car?”

******

“So Dawnie, are you in an Exile to Guyville or Exile to Main Street mood today?” Buffy asked as they zipped down the street and she sorted through the music she’d brought.

Her sister looked at her with a ‘huh?’ expression causing Buffy to roll her eyes, “Have I taught you nothing? Liz Phair, pre pop sell out or The Rolling Stones?”

“Let’s just check out the radio,” Dawn replied, switching on the car radio and started to flip through the stations. She smiled brightly and settled on a pop station which was now playing some nauseatingly sweet pop song.

Now, it wasn’t that Buffy had an issue with pop. Pop music could be good but she could not stand little boys and girls who just couldn’t except that the nineties were so over and the hay days of teen beat was over.

“Oh come on!” Buffy whined, “Don’t make me listen to this crap.”

“Buffy!” Dawn whined right back, “It’s Jesse McCartney! I love this song!”

Buffy muttered a ‘stupid fucking Jesse McCartney’ under her breath causing Dawn to giggle before she let out a sigh and let Dawn listen to the song.

“I don’t want another pretty face. I don’t just want anyone to hold. I don’t want my love to go to waste, I want you and your beautiful soul…” Dawn sang along happily.

“Oh you’ve got to be kidding me,” Buffy made a face, “Like this dude is actually looking at some girl’s ‘beautiful soul’. Give me a break. You find me one guy that’s looking at a chick’s ‘beautiful soul’ and I’ll take back anything bad I’ve ever said about guys. Until then…”

Dawn laughed and shook her head before she resumed singing along to the song.

******

Buffy entered the gas station to pay for her gas, grabbing a handful of random candy bars and a large bag of chips on the way. She was about to go up to the check out counter when she was rudely budged in front of. She was about to open her mouth to bitch but stopped when she say who it was. A small smile crossed her lips as she said, “Hey stranger. Long time no see.”

Spike smirked back at her, “No kidding luv. Seems like ages since you confession your wicked intentions to steal me from Harm.”

Buffy laughed and rolled her eyes playfully as she paid for her gas and snackage, “Well you know me. I’m just such a bad girl.”

After forking over a ridiculous amount for the said gas, Buffy grabbed her food and started out of the gas station, Spike in tow.

“That’s your car?” Spike raised a scarred eyebrow in the direction of her new baby.

Buffy smirked at him, “Mmhm, wanna give it a spin?” Her voice was dripping with innuendo.

He nodded, “Anytime luv, anytime.”

Buffy leaned close to his ear and whispered silkily, “Baby you can't drive my car.”

She pulled away giving him an impish smile before getting into her car and zooming off, leaving him standing there.

******
review pretty plz?