This chapter is based off of my own malice for my 14 year old sister’s boyfriend. I hate him like...a lot. You can not trust a hormone laden 14 year old boy who writes three pages of ‘I fucking love you’ over and over and calls it a romantic note I tell ya!
******

Buffy’s eyes narrowed suspiciously at Dawn has her little sister gushed over a boy named Derek. Derek was a weasely little name as far as she was concerned. A roachy name. A roach that needed to be squashed under the toe of Buffy’s new seven hundred dollar Anna Sui butterfly cowgirl boots compliments of Patrick’s credit card.

“He’s so great Buffy!” Dawn insisted, “You know how I told you he offered to show me around the school last week? Well ever since that he’s been hanging around me, flirting and complimenting me! He’s soooo cute! God I think I’m in love!”

“I want to meet him,” Buffy stated, her eyes still narrowed.

This pulled Dawn out of her boy induced high as a look of pure horror crossed her face, “Oh my god! There is no way I’m letting you within a mile of him! You’ll give him the patented Buffy back off stare and he’ll go running!”

“Well,” Buffy shrugged indifferently, “Think of it like this Dawnie. If he sticks around after my back off stare, he’s the real deal. If not, well, sorry.”

“Buffy!” Dawn whined her little fourteen year old girl whine, “I really, really like Derek! Nobody sticks around after your back off stare! You’re scary!”

“Oh you're overreacting,” Buffy waved a dismissive hand. Okay so she knew everything Dawn had said was completely true. She’d give the little roach her back off stare and he’d run away, his tail between his leg, “I promise to play nice.”

Dawn gave her a skeptical look before sighing, “Fine, whatever. Just please Buffy, be nice?”

Buffy put on her very best innocent smile, “When don’t I?”

As Buffy exited the kitchen where the conversation took place, she heard Dawn mutter a “What have I just done?”

Oh you have no idea baby sister. You have no idea.

******

“What about this?” Faith held up a tiny little dark purple velvet Imitation of Christ mini in front of Buffy’s face.

Buffy and her new found friends of two weeks since she’d arrived had driven out to LA to shop and pop in to say hi to her dad.

Buffy’s nose scrunched together, “I dunno. It’s a little short don’t ya think?”

Anya rolled her eyes, “How to you expect to find a guy to give you orgasms if you don’t wear short skirts? Besides that thing is no shorter then the one you’re wearing now.”

Buffy looked down at her cut off jean mini and shrugged, “Guess you're right. How much is it anyways?”

There was a paused before Faith replied, “A thousand bucks.”

“A thousand dollars of that…that…piece of cloth?” Willow asked looking truly shocked.

“Welcome to the world of couture,” Buffy smiled, “Besides, Patrick said to go buy myself a whole new wardrobe and that’s exactly what I’m gonna do.” Her smiled turned wicked, “Step-daddy dearest has the cash, you girls see anything you like?”

“What do you think you’re doing?!” Harmony exclaimed, her hands on her hips.

Buffy looked up at her, biting back a groan. God she was in a good mood. Like she really needed any type of contact with her wicked stepsister! “Shopping. Really, I knew you weren’t the brightest crayon in the box but come on. Must you make me state the obvious?”

Someone had once told Buffy that it takes forty-two muscles to frown where it only took four muscles to extend your arm and bitch slap someone. She was a naturally lazy persona and tended to take the easier option so…

Bad Buffy. No hitting Harmony no matter how bad you want to.

Harmony was about to break out into another rant when a brunette girl put up a shushing hand, “Harmony, really, do shut up. Your voice is giving me a migraine.” She lowered her hand and turned to Buffy with a small smile, “Hi, I’m Cordelia Chase you must be Buffy, or as I’ve heard you referred to, The Bitch. Nice to meet you.”

“Wow, I’m flattered to hear that I’m spoken so highly of,” Buffy said sarcastically, “Nice to meet you too Cordelia Chase. So, now that we have introductions out of the way, could you take Harmony here and disappear please?”

“Ooh,” Cordelia smirked, “I like you Buffy Summers. You got spark.”

“Is that supposed to like be a compliment? You’re like the goddess of Sunnydale High right? And now you’ve dubbed me worthy?” Buffy raised an eyebrow.

Cordelia shrugged, “Take it how you want darling. Come on Harmony, we have to go buy me the most expensive thing in the store.”

The four girls watched them walk off, Faith calling out a, “Bye bitches!”

“I don’t get it,” Buffy frowned slightly.

“Cordelia Chase thinks you have spark,” Anya replied as though it explained it all.

“Really, do tell,” Buffy looked at her friends, “Should I be flattered or scared?”

“Be afraid Buffy,” Willow sighed, “Be very afraid.”

******

Buffy stared at Derek King with suspicious eyes. He was nervous and scared. His fear was intoxicating. You better be scared you little asshole, she thought smugly.

“So Dawn here tells me that you were kind enough to show her around school,” Buffy started, “Do you volunteer to show all the new girls around school?”

“Buffy!” Dawn hissed quietly.

“What?” Buffy asked innocently, “I’m just curious. So do you?”

“N-no,” he choked out, “Just Dawn.”

Buffy leaned back into the couch, still eyeing him, “Hmm, that’s interesting, Why exactly? I mean why not let one of the girls do it? Dawn needs to make some good girl friends while she’s here. That means not you by the way.”

“Come on Derek, you don’t need to sit here and take her harassment,” Dawn glared at her sister, “Let’s just go.”

“Oh come on Dawnie,” Buffy sighed, “Let me just talk to Derek here alone for just a second and I’ll leave you and him alone okay?”

Dawn looked unsure before she sighed aback and nodded, “Okay, but just for a second. I’m just gonna go to the bathroom and then we’re leaving.”

Buffy flashed Dawn a wide smile as the younger Summers disappeared down the hall before turning back to the younger boy, her eyes hardening, “She’s gone now and there’s no one to protect you little boy. I’m gonna be honest with you here. I don’t like you. I think you’re a little roach that needs to be exterminated, preferably by me. I know your kind Derek. You thought hey, I’ll show the pretty new girl around and maybe she’ll let me in her pants! Well guess what? It’s not going to happen you. I will personally rip your dick off and feed it to you if you try anything with Dawn and I won't think twice about it. You got that?”

He nodded his head urgently, “I…”

“Oh and Derek?” Buffy smiled, “Dude, seriously, pull up your pants.”

“Come on Derek,” Dawn came in for the save, re-entering the living room, “Let’s head out to the mall. Mom’s driving us.”

Buffy had honestly never seen someone look more relived in her life, “Have fun you guys!”

And with that Dawn and Derek (Buffy really hated the sound that) left to go shopping.

She couldn’t help but smirk.

The boy had almost pissed his pants.

******

“Hey B?” Faith asked as Buffy answered the phone.

“Oh, hey Faith,” Buffy sighed, putting her paint brush down. She’d been working on her meadow again, “What’s up?”

“I just called to say get on your dancin’ shoes because Ahn, Wills and me are bronzing tonight and so are you.”

“Faith, I dunno…” Buffy began but was cut off.

“B, it’s Friday night. It’s a crime for a hot young thang like yourself to be home alone so get your ass in gear. We’ll be there in twenty minutes.”

“But…”

All she got was the dial tone. Great.

Hanging up with a sigh, Buffy stood from her crouching position and wandered over to her closet.

It looked like she was going out tonight.

******
So sorry for the lack of spuffy in this chapter but there’s like oodles in the next chapter I swear. Review and find out!