Chapter 2

They both had a sip of their nice cold glasses.

“So, here I am, telling you all my dirty secrets, and yet, I don’t know the first thing about you.”

“What would you like to know?”

“Your last name? How old are you? What do you do for a living? Are you married?”

“Wow, slow down, honey, there’s plenty of time,” as he took another sip and encouraged her to do the same. “Last name Adams, I’m a photographer, and no, I’m not taken...” As he look deeply in her eyes, “yet.”

“Photographer? Wow. What kind of pictures do you take?" Buffy asked as the champagne was washing away her cool, indifferent attitude, leaving only an impressed 17 year old teenage girl instead.

“The most beautiful and perfect art ever created- woman.”

“Like super models and stuff?”

“Not exactly, sweetheart. More like artistic photographs. By the way, I would love to immortalize those pretty eyes of yours.”

“Really?”

“Definitely. You would have so much success in New York. A young, fresh, and yet sophisticated face like yours would be an instant hit.”

“Yeah, right.”

“Fine, don’t believe me, but I’m telling you, I recognize talent when I see it, and a face like yours with that attitude and the right connection, meaning me, could really have a shot in becoming the next new sensation. It’s a shame you are in such a hurry to get to Geneva. I could take some shots of you and pass them around. It wouldn’t take long.”

She didn’t know what to say- that was so exciting. Being photographed by a pro in New York- she couldn’t remember how many times had she posed in front of the mirror, pretending she was Giselle Bundchen. This was her big chance to become a model, and instead, she had to take a stupid plane that would take her to a golden prison.

“Yeah,” she whispered.

“Have another sip, honey.”

As she finished the last sip of her champagne, he handed her a new glass. He had ordered for her a couple of minutes ago. Was he trying to get her drunk? Why would he do that? And even if he did, what the fuck? It's not like she didn’t need it. She desperately wanted something to make all this easier. She wanted to not think in order to get along with this and face her new “destiny”. So she did, and she did it faster this time. There were some more glasses coming along, and she was definitely getting hot as she was trying to keep her attention to his conversation- something about Milan, Paris, and Hong Kong.

“…and I’m telling you, all those places, all those girls, and I have never found any girl whose eyes could project what yours can,” he said as he placed his hand on her tightly. “So much sensuality and elegance,” as he began finding his way up.

“Whoa, what are you doing?”

“I’m sorry, am I offending you? It's just that I can’t help myself, you are so beautiful.”

“Oh,” Buffy said, giving up on her fight to push him away. She was too drunk for that. Besides, it felt really good, and she wanted to forget, to have her mind somewhere else. She could feel the blood pumping through her body, as well as her own wetness. “What...”

“Shh shh, I promise you’ll like it.”

The movie “The Hours” was playing. Most of the first class passengers were either watching the movie or asleep, and the flight attendants were chatting in the kitchen.

“Wait,” Buffy said. “They’ll see.”

“No problem, baby,” Parker said as he placed a small blanket over her lap. “Better?”

“Uh huh.”

“Just relax.”

She was letting herself go. After all, it was her last hours of freedom, and it felt so good. He pushed aside her lace thong as he began massaging her curls, making his way to her folds, which he opened, sticking a finger in, beginning to move it slowly at first and then faster and faster as his other finger was taking care of her clit. Buffy was totally lost in lust, and her breathing had gotten deeper and harder.

“Mmmm,” she moaned.

“Do you have any idea how sexy you are? I wish I could take your picture.”

“Me, too.”

“Then come with me to New York, just one night. You can always catch a flight tomorrow.”

“But my dad is expecting me…”

“Call him and say you lost your connection. No big deal, just say yes.”

“Yes, yes, k” as she was getting closer.

“Baby? Have you ever heard of the high mile club?”

“Huh?”

“The high mile…”

“Yeah, I think so."

“Are you a member?”

“Me? No, oh wow... yes.”

“Would you like to become one?”

“What? Now?”

“Sure,” he said as he stopped playing under her skirt, pulling his finger out and licking it. “You deserve the real thing. Just go to the bathroom. I’ll join you in a minute. I’ll knock twice.”

“But what if they see us?”

“They won't. Come on, I know you are not a girl.”

“Ok, I will.”

She stood up, heading to the bathroom. She was so out of it that she decided not to think and just enjoy. As she entered the tiny bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror, all she could think about was her as a model. That was her true calling, the big chance she had been waiting for to be a star. A minute later, she heard a knock and a sexy voice whispering.

“Sugar, it's me, open up.”

As she opened the door, he let himself in, closing the door behind him. Without warning, he started kissing her with lust, moving really fast to her breasts and practically yanking her black princess top off, sucking her nipples hard. She could only feel hands everywhere, and then she heard a zipper going down. Everything was happening so fast, not that any of her past experience had been any different- always full of passion and lust. Besides, she didn’t want to stop and think.

He grabbed her by her tiny waist and placed her on the sink as he ripped her thong apart, penetrating her so fast and hard that she would have cried if she didn’t have his hungry mouth covering hers as he began pumping, hard and fast. Buffy was just trying to grab onto whatever she could- he was such a hungry lover. She knew he has whispering something to her, but she couldn’t really tell what was it. She was too wasted to focus.

“Oh yes, baby, like that. You are so tight and hot. Come on, sugar, move harder, yesss...”

He was fucking her really hard, and before she knew it, it was over. He kissed her on the lips and whispered into her ear, “You’ll be a star.” He moved away, zipping his pants up.

“Get yourself together. I’ll see you in a bit. Take your time.”

She was back in her seat, her head still spinning from what just happened. She tried to remain calm, and suddenly, she was asleep.

“Hey, sugar, wake up.”

“Hmmm,” Buffy managed to say as she opened her eyes.

“We are here, New York. Your destiny awaits, princess.”

“Oh, my head. I’m not feeling that good.”

“I’ll give you something for that, ok? Don’t worry, baby, all you have to do is put yourself in my hands. I’ll take care of you.”

“Ok.”

As she was picking up her luggage, she asked herself once more if she should go with this gorgeous stranger who she had just had sex with on the plane or if she should just follow her original plan and board her connection to Geneva.

“What the heck? Stupid Geneva will still be there tomorrow.”

“Ready, princess?” Parker whispered in her ear as he grabbed her from behind. “Let’s get out of here and begin 'our' destiny.”

“Ok, I just need to call my dad and let him know. I don’t want him to freak out.”

“Fine. Here, use my cell phone.” He handed her the phone.

“Are you sure? I mean, it's long distance.”

“It's fine, go ahead.”

She knew the number by heart from the many times she had tried to call her dad.

“Hi, good…umm, what time is it over there? Right, morning, sorry. May I please speak with Hank Summers? His daughter, Buffy.”

“Daddy! Hi. In New York, fine, no, I’m fine. But guess what? I lost my stupid connection. Some dumbass gave me the wrong gate, and by the time I got to the correct one, well, it was gone. I’m sorry, Daddy, but really, what was I supposed to do, right? It's not like I know my way around this huge airport. Yes, I already talked to the airline. I’m leaving tomorrow morning, and since it was their fault, they are giving me a free night at a hotel.”

Parker was amazed with her ability to make up such a story. She was definitely a natural- if he didn’t know any better, he would buy that story in a sec. Even her voice was different- he could tell she was using her "daddy’s little girl" voice, and it was working.

“…yes, daddy, I promise. I’ll stay in the room. It's not like I would like to be out there alone. Don’t worry, I’ll just take a long bath and order some room service. Ok, daddy, see you tomorrow then. I’ll love you. Bye.”

“Done,” she said, handing over the phone, and before she lost her nerve, “Let’s go.”

“Your wish is my command, princess.”

After changing her ticket for the next day, they were on their way to Manhattan. Buffy had never been to New York, and she was truly amazed with the huge buildings. Even so, she was playing it cool and acting unimpressed. If he was treating her like an adult, she wasn’t going to spoil it. Besides, her head was still killing her.

“Are you ok, honey?”

“Yes, it's just my head. It feels like it’s about to explode.”

“I'll give you something as soon as we get to my studio. Why don’t you just rest your eyes for a sec?”

“Ok.”

She heard him on the phone talking to someone about meeting him at the loft in 20 minutes.

“Buffy, honey, we are here.”

“Ok, is this your place?”

“Yes. Let’s go and make you a star.”