Later that same night...

Buffy laid on the couch wearing her favorite red satin nightie, watching "The Princess Bride" on DVD, the movie version of comfort food for her.

Today was a bad, bad day. Except for the pleasant conversation with William -- Father William. Must remember that…

'Well, it was pleasant until you flashed him your tits.'

Maybe she did it subconsciously -- that evil, naughty, part of her that took control at the party was feeling neglected and had itself a little fun. She forced her attention back to the movie, trying to forget her problems for a little while.

There was a knock at the door.

Buffy looked at the clock on the wall, it was 10:40 p.m. Who could that be at this time of night? She felt uneasy, her mind conjuring up all sorts of frightening horror movie scenarios.

Buffy tied her peignoir securely around her as she went to the door. Making sure the door was locked before turning on the porch light and looking out the window.

Her heart skipped a beat -- it was William again! Why was he back and why at this late hour? She unlocked the door and opened it.

“Hi,” Buffy said, not yet recovered from the shock of seeing him again so soon.

His eyes strayed down to look at her body for a brief moment before snapping back up to look her in the eyes, he blushed a little.

“I’m sorry to bother you so late... I was passing by and saw your lights were on...”

He looked so adorable, all fidgety and blushy. Buffy smiled, trying to act casual.

“It’s okay, I was just watching a DVD. Do you want to come in?”

He visibly swallowed and nodded his head, a small smile on his face.

They went into the living room, Buffy turned off the TV. Sitting down on the couch, she indicated to him that he should join her. She was seriously trying to rein in the anxiety that she felt. Those butterflies were back in her stomach with a vengeance. He sat down on the opposite end of the couch, his interest seemingly absorbed by a loose thread on his shirt.

The seconds ticked by.

“So...” Buffy broke the silence. “Is there something you wanted to talk about?”

“I need to apologize for my behavior earlier.” Father William looked at her with guilt etched across his handsome features. “The way I ran out of here... It was very rude of me, I’m sorry.” He looked down once again.

‘God, he’s hot!’ she thought.

“Oh, that? I wasn’t offended, you don’t have to apologize. Don’t worry about it. I should be apologizing to you for practically shoving my tit -- erm, my breasts in your face.”

At the mention of the word “breasts” his head popped back up and his face flamed red.

'Way to go, you embarrassed him yet again!' She gave herself a mental kick in the ass.

He bit his bottom lip and looked away from her.

“I’m so sorry, Father William,” she said, ashamed of herself. “I can’t seem to stop saying and doing the wrong things.... I swear, it’s like a disease or something!”

“William,” he said in a low, rough voice. “You can call me William, if you’d like.”

The tone of his voice, all deep and rumbly, sent a bolt of arousal shooting through Buffy’s body. She felt a gush of moisture between her legs.

“Okay... William,” she said breathily.

“There’s something I need to talk to you about. I-I don’t know how to say it... So I’m just going to start, alright?” He looked at her nervously.

Buffy nodded.

“Right... here it goes.” William turned on the couch so that he was facing her. “I’m due to take my Holy Orders to become a full priest next month. But... I don’t know if that’s what I want anymore...”

Buffy opened her mouth to say something supportive, but he put an index finger to her lips. She shuddered, closing her eyes for a moment. Fighting the urge to take his finger into her mouth and suck on it.

“Let me finish,“ he said gently.

She managed another nod. She squeezed her legs together, attempting to quell the throbbing in her nether regions. He leaned back, and she had to bite back a whimper at the loss of his finger on her lips.

He looked at her intensely. “I came here this afternoon, in part, to prove something to myself. I needed to prove that I could... act naturally around you. It didn’t work out the way I had hoped...” He paused. “I haven’t been able to stop thinking about you since the night we met. The way you look, your perfume, how your body felt against mine, the way you make me... feel...” William confessed.

Buffy sat across from him, dazed. She would pinch herself to make sure this wasn’t another dream but she was pinned by his gaze like a bug on a card.

“This is all so new to me... I never had much of a... libido, I even only mas-masturbated because I thought I should to be normal. God, I can’t believe I’m telling you all this!” He laughed nervously, running a hand through his hair.

Buffy sat quietly, willing him to continue.

He drew in a shaky breath. “I had a girlfriend once, back when I was 17, Drusilla was her name. We went out for 3 months during which she pressured me constantly to have sex, but I just never felt in the mood. On our 3 month anniversary, I gave into her. It was awkward, it... it was just plain bad. We broke up not too long after that. I did love her, I just didn’t have the physical need to love her, or anyone else. And that’s the way it’s always been... until I met you.” William moved closer to her.

“I can’t join the priesthood without knowing if...“ He furrowed his dark brows, struggling to find the right words. “I would always wonder if... if we could have had something.” He took a deep breath, looking terrified about how she would respond.

Buffy was amazed that he was sitting here, edging ever closer to her, telling her that he wanted her too. She felt both thrilled and guilty that he was willing to give up something that important to him to be with her, or at least give her a shot.

“William..." she said softly, putting a hand on his. “I don’t want to be responsible for you giving up your life’s work. I do want you -- God, how I want you!” she said, breathing heavily. “But I want you to be sure about this, think about it, you don’t have to rush into any life-altering decisions.”

“I didn’t know I was alive before I met you.” William said it with so much sincerity and emotion that her body started to tingle and tighten in all the right places. “I’ve never wanted anyone the way I want you... I burn for you. When I think about you, I want to do… things to you, for you.” His eyes were hooded and clouded with desire. He moved closer.

Buffy was starting to lose her grip on self-control.

“What kind of things?” she asked in a husky, Kathleen Turner-esque voice that she never knew she possessed.

“I can’t get you out of my head... I fantasize about you during the day and dream about you at night.” He leaned in, looking at her mouth and licking his lips lightly. “I’m drowning in you...”

Their lips finally met in a kiss that started out gentle but quickly turned into a fiery embrace.

God, she had missed this! Her whole body was on fire.

William wrapped his arms around her, crushing her body to his. Her hands fluttered over his sharp cheekbones and into his soft hair. They continued to kiss and grope on the couch like horny teenagers until breathing became a problem and they pulled back, both panting for breath.

‘Bed now!’ her mind commanded her.

Buffy gently pushed on William’s chest, putting space between them. He looked confused and momentarily panicked when she stood up. She smiled at him reassuringly.

“Would you like to go to my bedroom?” she asked seductively, extending a hand to him.

He put his slightly shaking hand in hers. A combination of fear and lust warred on his face as he stood.

Buffy put a hand on the back of his neck and brought him in for a soft kiss. She lightly nibbled on his full bottom lip, tugging at it. He moaned. She pulled back and released his lip causing it to snap back. She smiled. Then, not able to wait any longer, she started towards her bedroom, drawing him along with her by their joined hands.






Buffy let go of William’s hand as she entered the bedroom.

She walked across the room to turn on the lamp on her nightstand next to her King-sized bed. She turned to face him. He was standing just inside the room, hesitating.

“What about... um, do you have... protection? I wouldn’t want to... get you in trouble.”

“I have it covered. I get the injections, I’m good to go for another few months.”

If he backed out now she was sure that she’d be the first documented case of ‘Death by Unfulfilled Lust’. Time to go into full seduction mode. He was inexperienced and unsure of himself, she would need to be extra helpful and encouraging for him.

Buffy smiled coyly at him while slowly pulling on the sash holding her peignoir together; he watched intently. She slid it down her arms and tossed it onto the bed. His eyes were riveted to her body as she ran her hands up and down her torso.

“Would you like to help me take this off?” She hooked a strap of her nightgown with a thumb.

“Yes... please,” he choked out. His voice was so rough with passion that she barely recognized it.

Father William walked over to stand in front of her. Reaching out, she took his hands and put them on her shoulders. He rubbed them delicately before sliding the straps down her arms. Buffy's heart beat wildly in her chest as the nightgown slipped down her body to pool on the floor, leaving her in a pair of red satin panties.

William looked like he was in a trance as he stared down at her nearly nude body with what can only be described as awe. He brought a hand up to touch her breast, stopping before he made contact. He looked into her eyes.

“Can I touch them?” He seemed like a little boy asking for some sweets before dinner.

Buffy smiled. His shyness was turning her on even more.

“In a second. Right now, you seem to be overdressed. Take off your clothes,” she said gently, sitting on the bed.

Buffy scooted backwards then propped herself up on her elbows to watch him. She rubbed one of her calves against the other, up and down, pointing her toes. She had seen women in movies do that and always thought it was very sexy. William appeared to agree as he quickly began removing his clothing.

'You may be going to Hell, but you’re gonna have fun getting there!' she thought.

He stood in front of her clad only in his pants. He literally took her breath away. His torso looked like it had been chiseled out of stone by a master sculptor. Buffy had never seen anything more beautiful. Her fingers itched to touch him.

She crooked a finger at him. “Come here.”

He crawled onto the bed to lay beside her, his eyes traveling over her body.

“Touch me, William.”

He reached out, hands zeroing in on her chest. Buffy gasped as he fondled her. His eyes looked from her tits to her face and back, making mental notes on her reactions. He started to experiment, squeezing her mounds more roughly, brushing his thumbs over the nipples and tweaking them.

“Put your mouth on me, please!” Buffy begged.

Without hesitating, he lowered his head and began to apply open-mouthed kisses over her chest. William licked at a nipple and sucked it into his mouth while he massaged the other breast. She was writhing around under him, breathing in rapid bursts. Looking down, she saw him gazing at her while he worshipped her tits with his mouth and hands. It was the most erotic thing she'd ever seen....so far. She had a hunch that she'd be amending that a few times by the end of the night. As wonderful as what he was doing felt, she needed to feel his lips on hers.

“Want -- to -- kiss you!” Buffy whispered and moaned.

He moved back up and thrust his tongue into her waiting mouth. She couldn’t get enough of him. His mouth and tongue and hands -- she wanted more. As their tongues battled, she guided his hand down her body to her thoroughly soaked panties. She moved his hand to show him what she wanted him to do. He got the hint and started rubbing her clit enthusiastically on his own. He looked down at his hand as he slipped it inside her panties.

“Ohh! William! Will! Unngh, yes!” Buffy cried out as his long, slender fingers stroked and pinched her clit. She planned on trying to be more vocal with him than she usually was during sex, to let him know when he was doing well, but she didn’t even have to make an effort.

“You like that, baby?” he asked huskily, knowing full well, that she did indeed like it. He watched her face as he manipulated her most sensitive area, continuing his assault.

“Yesss! Ohh YES! Harder! Mmmm!“ One of his fingers penetrated her. He pumped it in and out of her rapidly, sending her catapulting into a mind-blowing orgasm that made her shake from head to toe.

“You’re so beautiful, Buffy...” William kissed her softly as she opened her eyes.

‘His turn!’ Buffy moved her hand to cup his erection, giving it a little squeeze.

William groaned loudly and thrust against her hand. He was hard as a rock. As she undid the fastenings on his pants she decided to bring him off quickly. She doubted if he’d be able to hold out for long, he had been waiting for this as long as she had. She reached inside his pants to stroke and grasp his turgid length.

“Unnnhh!” William exclaimed, his eyes rolling back in his head. He looked as if he could cum any second. She removed her hand, William let out a disappointed whimper.

“Shhh,” Buffy soothed as she moved to the edge of the bed, tugging his pants down.

After removing the last of his clothing, she paused to get her first glimpse of his naked body. Her breath caught in her throat at the sheer beauty and perfection of his form. Buffy’s eyes drank him in, coming to rest on his large, impossibly hard cock, angled up against his well-defined six pack.

William began to sit up, reaching for her, impatient for her to come back to him. She put a hand on his chest halting his progress and gently pushed him until he was on his back again. He looked at her with anticipation.

Buffy knelt between his legs, leisurely running the tips of her nails along his powerful thighs towards his groin. He shivered. She wrapped her hand around his thick member and begin to pump him slowly, swiping her thumb across the weeping head on the upstrokes.

"Aaahh!" he grunted, thrusting hard into her hand. "G-God, yes!" he stuttered, looking up at her and gripping the sheets white-knuckled.

With a grin Buffy lowered her head and ran her tongue over the head. He gasped and lifted his hips off the bed. She placed a hand on his stomach to keep him from moving too much. After a few more unhurried licks she engulfed him with her mouth, taking in as much of his considerable size as she could.

Buffy was glad for all the talks she had with her girlfriends over the years about giving the "perfect blowjob“. She employed all the techniques that she could remember on him. She continued to work his shaft, sucking, licking, grazing it with her teeth ever so slightly. One hand moving up and down on his cock, the other fondling his balls.

To say that he was responsive would be an understatement. William was going wild beneath her, his head thrashing from side to side and bucking his hips in sync with the movements of her hand and mouth. A constant stream of unintelligible words and exclamations of pleasure flowed from his lips.

"Buffy!" he moaned.

She was eager to make him cum, sucking harder, bobbing her head up and down rapidly.

"Unhhha -- I'm gonna -- Aaagh!" He shouted as she felt his body start to stiffen and jerk.

Buffy moved her mouth quickly back up his length, keeping just the head inside. She jacked him into her mouth while watching his face.

"Ohhh -- God! Fuck!" he yelled as he started to cum, his mouth agape, facial muscles tightening and relaxing.

His orgasm seemed to go on forever. Buffy made sure to swallow every drop of him; it was too good to waste. Finally, she felt his body go limp. She looked up the bed at William as she licked him clean. He was breathing hard and staring up at the ceiling with a stunned look on his face. She crawled back up his body to nuzzle at his neck.

He turned his head and looked at her with a goofy, lopsided grin on his face. “Wow!”

Buffy giggled, snuggling into him. “Liked that, did you?”

He put his arm around her. “Yeah, it was okay, I guess...” he trailed off.

She looked at him sharply to see him smiling teasingly at her, chuckling. She swatted playfully at his chest.

“You guess?! Very funny!” Buffy said smiling and laying her head back down.

William leaned over and kissed her sweetly. “Seriously, that was...incredible! I think I actually blacked out for a minute there! I never knew -- I didn‘t think it could -- Just, wow!”

She laughed.

William looked at her earnestly. “Thank you.”

He kissed her again. Buffy draped a leg over one of his and caressed his chest as the kiss deepened.

They explored each other’s bodies with mouths and hands unhurriedly for several minutes, until Buffy's arousal became too powerful to ignore.

“I want you!” she whispered huskily.

She reached down to stroke him back to hardness only to find that he was way ahead of her. Buffy smiled and gave him a gentle squeeze.

William crushed his lips to hers in a passionate, demanding kiss as he positioned himself between her thighs, his hard cock poised at her opening. She wrapped her legs around his waist and thrust her hips towards him, giving him the go-ahead.

He sank into her slowly, inch by glorious inch, until he was buried to the hilt inside of her. He filled and stretched her like no other man ever had or would. They both panted and gasped from the exquisite pleasure they felt at being connected at long last. Her hands roamed over his muscular back and arms while kissing his neck and ear, she told him how good he felt and how much pleasure he was giving her. He groaned low in his throat and began moving in and out delicately.

Buffy mewled, “Ohh -- Ahhhh - -William! More! Harder!” She raked her nails down his back to grasp his tight ass and push him in deeper.

He grunted and redoubled his efforts until he was hammering into her, their bodies bounced on the mattress from the force of his thrusts. The sound of their sweat-slicked flesh smacking together was sweet music to her ears.

"Ohhh God!" Buffy cried out as she felt the mother of all orgasms start to spiral through her body.

At the same moment, William rammed into her with a triumphant shout as he exploded deep inside of her pussy.

They spent the next few minutes gently caressing and petting each other after the intensity of their coupling.

He lifted his head and met her eyes. "Was I good?"

The urge to joke with him was strong, but the needy look he was giving her made her bite back her response.

"You couldn't tell?" Buffy planted small kisses along his cheekbone and jaw. "You were amazing... It's never been so good with anyone else. You're the best I've ever had," she said softly, sincerely.

A broad, proud smile split his features. "Really?" He rolled onto his side, propping himself up on an elbow.

Buffy giggled. "Yes! What did you think all that moaning and groaning I was doing was all about?" she asked playfully.

"Just making sure." He kissed her gently. "I've heard that women fake it sometimes."

"I'm not that good an actress!" Buffy laughed as she sat up and turned off the lamp. She lifted the covers and slid under with him, cuddling in each other's arms. "I don't know about you, but I'm exhausted!" She smiled, kissing him softly on the lips.

"Mmmmm," he hummed, tightening his arms around her imperceptibly.

“Any regrets?” Buffy bit her lip.

“Only that I didn’t meet you a loooong time ago.” He smiled happily.

“I can’t help but feel guilty that you’re giving up the priesthood because of me...”

“I still love my religion, I still want to be a part of it. It’s just that now...it will be in a different capacity than I’d planned, that’s all.” He stroked her cheek with the back of his hand and kissed her tenderly. “It’s my decision. And I want you in my life. Now, no more guilty feelings, okay?”

“If you say so.” Buffy smiled. “I can’t wait to go on a real date with you.”

“Yeah, we did do things a little backwards, didn’t we?” William chuckled.

“You sure you haven’t gotten me out of your system? You still want me?” Her insecurity was showing.

“I honestly can’t imagine a time when I won’t want you... And as for getting you out of my system, sorry, but I’m afraid that you’re stuck with me,” he said kissing her on the forehead.

“Mmmm, I think I can live with that.” Some very naughty things that she would like to do with him started going through her mind, making her giggle.

“What?” he asked, smiling.

“You should see the things my friends got me for my birthday. Some very interesting things that have the potential for much pleasure and merriment.”

“Is that right?” William asked curiously.

“Mmmhmm... but that can wait till tomorrow. We have all the time in the world,” Buffy said sleepily.

Buffy and William drifted off to sleep, sated for the moment, and content. Both of them already looking forward to waking up and starting the first day of this new chapter of their lives together, as lovers.



THE END