Buffy stood nervously as the door opened revealing no other than Faith with her mouth hanging open. Buffy smiled nervously and said “This is a sight I never thought I would see, Faith with nothing to say.” Faith took a step back and her eyes hardened and she said “You get bit B?”

Buffy rolled her eyes and said “Why does everyone assume I am a vampire, here!” She put her arm over the thresh hold and let Faith take her pulse before pulling her arm back and saying “So Angel around?”

Faith being her shrugs and lets Buffy in saying “Curious how you are going to explain this one. Not to mention the knowing about vampires, he’s in the lounge room.”

Faith then proceeds to go into the lounge room and sit down with a smirk playing on her lips at the oncoming scene.

Angel was sitting on the ground fiddling with pieces of wood when Buffy ducked her head into the lounge room. He didn’t notice her until she cleared her throat and he looked up startled. His face went pure white and he pinched himself before looking at Faith for confirmation that what he was seeing was true.

Before anyone could react he proceeded to pull Buffy into a hug and start to cry. For Buffy this was a new sight but for Faith, she had been there when they had buried Buffy. Faith kept her distance waiting for Buffy to explain to them how she was back, inside Faith knew Buffy was going to lie and she was wondering how long it would take Buffy to work out Angel knew about the supernatural. Secrets tend to come out when you live with a person for so long. Faith found it funny that she had known Buffy since they were 18 and yet managed to keep it a secret from both Buffy and William but living with Angel for a few months and he had caught her on the secret quite easily. Faith shook her head of these thoughts and cleared her throat and said “You can stop hugging my husband anytime now B.”

Buffy pulled back slightly embarrassed and said “Yeah sorry, um so explanations right?” Angel stood back and wiped his face very aware of the tears that had come out. He nodded still staring at her like she would disappear and let her know he was ready.

She took a deep breath and said “Well see, I woke up about a year and couldn’t really remember where I was or how I got there. I didn’t even know my name, apparently some police woman took pity on me and took me in and helped me out. I remembered about a week ago who I was and came right here.”

Faith laughed so hard tears came out before she stopped at the now glaring Buffy and Angel. She stopped and said “That is the biggest load of crap I have ever heard.” Angel shot her a look and said “Faith I really don’t think...” Faith cut him off and said “Oh come off it Angel, if that is the Buffy from this dimension I will eat my first born baby. For one thing Buffy from this dimension wouldn’t have answered to me calling her B, Second, she wouldn’t have known about vampires, third I wouldn’t be feeling like she was a slayer, So B am I right?”

Buffy looked from Angel to Faith and said “He knows about demons and stuff?” Faith rolled her eyes and said “You try not knowing after living with me for this long, hell I can’t be covert if my life depended on it.” Buffy sighed and said “I suppose it makes things easier. Yes I am from another dimension.” Faith nodded with a smirk and pointingly looked at Angel and said “Told you.” Angel’s mouth hung open and he said “What?”

Buffy smiled slightly and said “Fine life story time in a quick five minutes. Turned 15 found out I was the slayer, watcher died, parents divorced, moved to Sunnydale. Met some good friends who found out I was the slayer decided they would help. Met Angel who is a vampire with a soul, fell in love. Died when I was 16 but got brought back to life, that called Kendra who died and then called you Faith. Turned 17 had sex; Angel lost his soul, sent him to hell to save the world when he regained his soul. Um... Angel came back somehow, Left me. Went to college, Spike got chipped; Spike is William as a vampire. Spike fell in love with me. Gained a sister through some monks named Dawn. Looks exactly like Dawn from here except much older, she’s 15 nearly 16. A god came after her, she died but some lizard guy sliced and diced Dawn. Her blood opened a portal to all dimensions and the only was to stop it was to give it blood. Dawn was created from me so I said goodbye and jumped into the portal. It was painful extremely but it had to be done. It closed and I woke up in a hospital having no idea where I was. Found out I was in this dimension and married to Spike and you (looked at Angel) weren’t in the picture but was human. Decided I would try to get home. Fell in love with dawn, and then fell in love with William. Found out that Demons existed here and Willow is a watcher. Fell pregnant, on Dawn’s third birthday party, started having flashes of being in a coffin, found out my willow was trying to bring me back. Woke up in a coffin, dug myself out.

Couple of weeks later found out I was still pregnant. I tell Angel that I am pregnant and ask him to help me and I didn’t go to William, Spike because I didn’t know what to do with him being who he was Angel was like a best friend so anyway, Angel said he would help. Time goes on; eventually tell the gang I am pregnant because I had no choice if I wanted to come back. Start having contractions and go to the hospital and give birth to a baby boy named William Tobias O’Conner. Get told that I can come back in 3 months. Live my life until then caring for Toby. Say goodbye to everyone and jump into a portal with Toby and bam here I am. Turns out time moves differently here. Twice as fast as it does in my world.

Faith looks surprised, Angel’s face is white. Faith says “Kind of extreme life you led there B.” Angel says “A vampire, we’re vampires?”

Buffy and Faith both laughed and Faith slapped him lightly on the back and said “Out of that entire story you picked up on that?”