Buffy wasn’t expecting him to arrive for a couple of hours and was sitting front of the television breast feeding Toby and watching Dawn watch cartoons when she heard someone knock on Angels’ door. Thinking nothing of it she ignored it and let Angel answer the door.

Angel walked to the door and slowly opened it revealing to him a distraught William clutching a black haired woman’s hand. Angel cleared his throat for Buffy and said in a loud voice “William you’re early.”

Buffy had explained already to Dawn that when her father arrived she was to play in her room with Toby until they were ready. Buffy rushed both them up with the baby still trying to feed and skidded into Dawn’s room in record time.

Willow saw her run and knew it was time, so she got off the computer and motioned to Faith to follow her. They walked out to see William wringing his hands on the couch and looking very ready to rush to the hospital. Willow nodded her head at Angel and he left the room.

Willow sat on the table directly in front of him and said “Are you ok Will?” He said gruffly “spike and how do you think I am?” Willow grimaced and said “Well I have good news and bad news!”

The person beside him yet to be named said in a silky voice “Let’s hear the good news first.”

Willow nodded but said “Is there any way we can do this privately, it is kind of that.” Spike shot his head up and looked at the person next to him and said “Oh, This is Drusilla, Drusilla this is Willow and that is Faith, Dru is my fiancée.”

Faith eyebrow shot up and she said “Damn, that was quick, guess that puts a damper on your news Will.” Willow shook her head and said “No it doesn’t. I don’t care who she is this doesn’t concern her.” Dru pouted and she said “ Everything has to do with me and My William, My Spike.” She stroked his head as she said this and Willow glared at her before saying “Fine if you have to stay then fine. Good news is that Dawn is fine, Bad news we lied.”

Spike’s eyes went from looking happy to Angry in mere seconds. He said “You lied, You made me come all the way here for what reason, red?” She looked a little guilty but said “First we need to explain something before I get to that reason.” He rolled his eyes and said “Fine explain and then we can go.”

She motioned to Faith with her eyes and Faith got up at the cue and walked over to them. She then proceeded to lift the couch with both of them on it. They both scrambled and let out a “Bloody Hell”. She put them down with a smirk and went back to stand next to Willow biting back a laugh.

Willow smile slightly and said “Faith here is a slayer, Vampires and demons are real and there are many different dimensions. No questions yet ok. So when Buffy came back from her coma she wasn’t Buffy but a Buffy from another dimension hence the reason she didn’t remember anything (Spike let out a snort and said “Right .. Another dimension”) Yes another dimension. When she fell into the second coma, I from the other dimension brought her back in her coffin. But the baby went with her and she Buffy, decided she had to get back because she loved you. Shut up Spike. They couldn’t find a way back for ages and Buffy got bigger with the baby until she gave birth to a little boy. Then she found out she could come back and she did with a 3 month old baby. But time moves differently here and she found that it was actually 1 year and a half passed here where it had only been 9 months there. So Buffy she is here in the Dawn’s room right now.”

Spike shook his head and said “Some story you got there red, What did you do, find some actress that looks like her and bring her here. Even if I did believe you, I am with Dru, so it wouldn’t matter.”

Willow nodded and said “Fine but you have to tell her that yourself. Buffy you can come out” The last sentence she yelled in the direction of Dawn’s room.

Buffy walked out with Dawn and Toby not looking up, trying to avoid eye contact at all costs.

Spike suddenly sat upright and said “Bloody hell!” That brought Buffy’s attention and she looked up and was shocked to see Dru and couldn’t help but say “What the hell is Drusilla doing here?” Willow looked at her and said “There is a dru is your world”.

Buffy avoided his eyes and looked at Willow and said “Hell yes, she made Spike into well you know. Total skank and crazy as a loon.”

While this conversation took place Spike had stormed out of the room dragging Drusilla with him. No one bar Dawn noticed and she took off after him.

Faith tapped them on the shoulder and said “Hey your hubby and kid just took off.”

Buffy looked and noticed it was true and she said “Great just great, he didn’t believe us even with me here did he?”
Willow shook his head and said “come on, he couldn’t have got far.”