Chapter 6

It had been 2 and a half months since she had woken up and she found out the most startling news. She had been feeling queasy for the last week when she gathered courage and took herself to the doctors. He proceeded to inform her that she was about 3 weeks pregnant. She had sat in shock until a smile crept on her face and she thanked him before leaving to go home. When she got back home she found Willow and Katherine (the slayer) talking strategy, with Dawn sitting in front of the television watching Wiggles. She smiled and shook her head when she heard the word Judge. She walked over to them and said “Try a rocket launcher, worked for me.” Willow looked excited and said “You faced the Judge?” Buffy waved her hand and said “Yeah, piece of cake.” Katherine looked excited at this idea and Willow said “Great Buffy now how do I find a rocket launcher?” Buffy shrugged and walked over to Dawn and said “Army barracks, thanks for looking after her Will, she wasn’t a problem?” Willow rolled her eyes and said “As if, she was an angel and you know it. We’re going to go see about this rocket launcher idea, oh and Buffy, the only way you can return is if someone in your world does the spell, other then that you’re stuck with us!” Buffy smiled and said “Thanks Will, that makes me feel better.”

Willow left with a smile and a wave from Katherine, Buffy turned to Dawn. “Hey munchkin did you have a good day?” Dawn nodded and put her hand up and said “I had fewive cookies.” Buffy laughed said “you had five cookies did you? Well were they nice?” Dawn nodded and Buffy took her into the kitchen and said “Well do you want to help mommy make some more for daddy?” Dawn nodded suddenly excited by the prospect of making something for daddy.

When Spike got home it was to the smell of chocolate cookies and two chocolate covered people. One looking very sheepish the other just smiling happily and licking her fingers. Buffy grinned sheepishly and said “We kind of got in a little fight.” Spike nodded and said “I can see that, pet, by the looks of it I think the nibblet won.” Buffy grinned and looked down at Dawn who wasn’t nearly as covered with chocolate. Spike bent down and gave her a hug and said “And how was your day today, nibblet?” She kissed him on the cheek and said “It was fun, I ate fewive cookies and then we made cookies for you. Mommy said I can have a bubble bath if I was good, and I was.” He smirked and looked at Buffy and said “Did she now?” He stood back up and moved closer to Buffy and licked some chocolate off her chin causing her to shiver. He kissed her softly and said “Don’t have a shower pet”. She blushed but picked Dawn up and said “Come on baby let’s get you ready for bed.” Dawn pouted but didn’t say anything.

With Dawn fast asleep and some vegetables in her Belly, Buffy was about to go for a shower when Spike stopped and said “What did I say?” She giggled and turned in his arms for a kiss. He licked side of her mouth which had bits of chocolate on it and said “mmm chocolaty.” She rolled her eyes and said “You coming for a shower then?” He looked her up and down and said “Nothing in this world could stop me, luv”. In the shower he skillfully slid into her and held her carefully against the wall, Buffy leant her forehead on his and said “I love you William.” He kissed her passionately and said “I love you too Buffy”.

Out of the shower and wrapped in towels Buffy pushed him against the wall and kissed him hard. She pulled back and said “What’s the one thing in the world that would make you happier then you’ve ever felt”. He shook his head and said “I’m always happy when I have you pet”. She rolled her eyes and took his hand and put it to her belly and repeated the question. He looked from his hand to her eyes and said in an almost boyish voice “Really?” She nodded and he scooped her up kissing her as he placed her on the bed. He took the towel away and kissed her belly and said to it “Hey in there, I’m your daddy!” He looked into her eyes and said “I hope it’s a boy”. She rolled her eyes and watched as climbed up her and said “And if it’s a girl?” He smirked and pulled at her lip with his teeth and said “Then I will spoil her rotten like the nibblet.” She kissed him softly and said “If it’s a boy what would you name him?” Spike smiled and said “Whatever you want, luv, I named Dawn.”

She smiled a brought his hand up to her mouth and kissed it softly and looked him straight in the eyes and said “Make love to me Mr. O’Connor”. He kissed her and said in a soft voice “My pleasure Mrs. O’Connor.”