As Buffy walked into school the next day the first person she saw was Angel. She tried to go the other way so he wouldn't see her but it was to late he had already spotted her.

He came over to her and went to give her a kiss on the mouth but Buffy moved her head so he only got her cheek. He looked up at her and asked with puppy dog eyes, "Buffy, sweetheart, what's wrong?"

"We need to talk Angel," Buffy said calmly.

"It's about him isn't it! Ever since he's come back you have been holding back with me." Angel started getting into Buffy's face and she was starting to get scared. "You think you can just play me like that and get away with it? Well think again!" Angel raised his hand to hit her but it was stopped when someone grabbed his arm.

"I don't think you want to be doing that, mate," Spike said with fire in his eyes. Buffy hadn't seen him that mad since some guy had tried to feel her up at a party. Spike then continued speaking, "If you ever come near her again i will break something off of you that you'll find very valuable. Do you understand me?"

Angel just pulled his arm out of Spikes gripped and anwsered in a bone chilling voice, "You can have the whore she's useless to me anymore."

Without thinking twice Spike pulled back his fist and punched Angel so hard he fell to the ground. He yelled at Angel, "If you ever talk about her like that again i'll do more than hit you!"

Spike then pulled Buffy away from Angel and they walked over to his car where he told her to get in. When he got in the driver side he pulled away not caring that everyone saw what had just occured.

After they had gone Angel got up and spoke to himself, "Well, we'll see about that Spike ,my boy. Your gonna wish you had never come between me and Buffy!" Then he walked into school not seeing the man behind him who heard what Angel had said.