Author's Chapter Notes:
I've decided to stay with the story just don't expect the updates to be frequent.
Beginning of 11th grade

Spike and Buffy were at the Bronze with their friends. They were just laughing and having fun. But when Buffy looked into Spikes eyes while they were dancing she couldn't help but think this night was going to be different.

Spike lowered his lips to Buffy's ear and whispered, "My parents are in LA for the weekend, pet. Why don't you come over tonight?"

She got chills the way he spoke. Then she knew that tonight would be the night she would sleep with Spike. She wasn't scared because they've done other sexual stuff. She just wanted Spike to think she was perfect.

She didn't trust herself to speak so she just nodded her head against her shoulder. She then felt Spike kiss the top of her head and she knew tonight would be perfect.

They then stopped dancing and she went over to tell Willow she wouldn't be staying at her house tonight.

"Hey Wills, me and Spike are gonna go. So I'm just gonna stay with him tonight."

Before Willow could reply Cordy intervened, "It's about damn time girl! You can cut that sexual tension with a knife."

Buffy just blushed and said goodbye to them and waited for Spike to get back from saying goodbye to the guys, who were playing pool. Then they walked out of the club together and went to Spikes car.

They drove to his house in a comfortable silence. And when they got to his house he even opened her door for Buffy, which she just loved about him. Under that entire bad boy persona was prince charming, or in his words pounce charming.

When they got into Spikes room Buffy sat down on the bed feeling self-conscious. Then spike came over to her and knelt in front of her and kissed her hands, putting Buffy at ease.

"Get on the bed Will," Buffy said and she even surprised not only herself but also Spike with how bold it sounded.

When Spike was laid out on the bed Buffy went over to his CD player and put in her favorite Dashboard Confessional CD and pushed play.

=This ruined puzzle is beige with the pieces all face down=
=so the placing goes slowly.=
=The picture's of anything other than it's mean to be.=
=But the hours they creep,=
=the patterns repeat.=
=Don't be concerned, you know I'll be fine on my own.=
=I never said, "don't go."=

Buffy slowly untied the halter-top she was wearing. And pulled it over head. Next she slowly pulled her skirt down till she was only in her black bra and panties.

=I've hidden a note=,
=it's pressed between pages that you've marked to find your way back.=
=It says, "Does he ever get the girl?"=
=But what if the pages stay pressed,=
=the chapters unfinished,=
=the storied too dull to unfold?=
=Does he ever get the girl?=

Buffy then climbed on the bed and straddled Spikes hips while she began to unbutton his black button up shirt. When Spike went to touch Buffy she slapped his hands away. Once his shirt was off she began to work on his pants.

=This basement's a coffin.=
=I'm buried alive.=
=I'll die in here just to be safe.=
=I'll die in here just to be safe.=
='Cause you're gone.=
=I get nothing=
=and you're off with barely a sigh=.
=I never said, "Goodbye."=

When Spike was completely naked he then rolled them over so he was on top. Then he took Buffys bra and panties off. Once that was done he took a moment to admire Buffy and how beautiful she was. He couldn’t believe that this girl was finally his. Spike then leaned down and kissed Buffy as she reached down to fondle his erection.

=But I’ve hidden a note, =
=it's pressed between pages that you've marked to find your way back. =
=It says, "Does he ever get the girl?"=

Spike wasn’t exactly sure all that was gonna happen tonight but when Buffy placed him at her opening he then knew what she wanted.

=But I’ve hidden a note, =
=it's pressed between pages that you'll read if you're so incline. =
=It says, "Does he ever get the girl?"=

Spike leant over Buffy and pulled the drawer of his nightstand out to grab a condom. When Buffy saw what he grabbed she took it from him and placed it on his penis herself.

=But the hours they creep, =
=the patterns repeat. =
=Don't be concerned, you know I'll be fine on my own. =
=I never said, "don't go."=

He then placed himself again at Buffy’s entrance and looked her deep in the eye and asked, “Are you sure? Cause if you say so now I can still stop.”

Without answering him she kissed him. He smiled and whispered, “Hold on, luv. It’ll only hurt for a minute.” And with that he pushed deep inside her. Buffy bit into his shoulder and he stilled for a moment letting her adjust. Once Buffy started to move her hips he started to move inside her. When she bit into his shoulder again he knew she wouldn’t last long so he moved his hand down and pinched her clit. Within seconds her body was shaking from her orgasm. Then Spike came after her and with that he rolled away to discard the condom then rolled back over to cuddle with Buffy.

When she was almost asleep Spike whispered into her hair, “I love you.” And Buffy just smiled and drifted to sleep.

=Does he ever get the girl? =