Chapter 5: He Still Loves Me.....Right

Buffy looked at the two girls and asked again, "He still loves me .....Right?"

Cordy just looked at Will not knowing what to say, but thank god Willow did. "Buffy do you still want him to love you?"

Buffy looked like she was on the verge of tears but answered, "Yes....No. I don't know. I thought that if he ever came back that I would hate him ,but look at me Will. I'm going to cry just because I think that song was about him letting go of me. What am I going to do? And OMG I just left Angel out there!"

Willow said " I;m sure the guys clued him in. But Buffy I think you should talk to Spike ask him what the song meant. If you want i'll tell Angel you left and you can sneak backstage and talk to Spike."

Buffy brightened up then and said, "Thank you Will, that would mean a lot."

"O.K. that's good now can we go. This bathroom reeks!" Cordy said finally talking.

"Yes Cordy we're going." Willow answered.

________________________________


Willow and Cordy sat down at there table and noticed the band went on break. And also that Angel was no where to be found.

"Where's Angel?" Willow asked

"He had to go home to cool down. We told him about Spike and he didn't really like it too much." Xander said looking around for Buffy, but then spotted her going up the steps to the backstage.

___________________________________


"O. K. Buffy you can do this all you have to do is go up to him and say hi. You don't have to freak out. He was your boyfriend for a year. It means nothing to you that your still madly in love with him and everytime you see him you want to jump his sexy British bones." Buffy kept talking herself. Never noticing that the sexy British guy was standing behind her.

"Are you ever gonna tell that sexy British guy any of this. "Spike asked scaring Buffy.

" When the hell did you get there?" Buffy asked nervously.

"Well... Around the still madly in love part." Spike answered with his sexy smirk that made Buffy's legs turn to jello.

"Oh well I was just coming back here to talk to you. So rea-.." But Buffy was cut off when a girls arm wrapped around Spikes waste. The girl stood on her toes and nibbled on Spike's ear.


TBC.....