A/N: I'm sorry to anyone who reads this that I haven't wrote anything I've been way busy with school.

Chapter 9: Talking and Other Things

After school Buffy walked to Spike's house. While the Giles family was away they rented their house out, never sold it. Buffy saw Spikes car there so knew he was home. Buffy knocked on the door. Jenny Giles, Spike's mother, opened the door.

"Hi Jenny," Buffy said politely.

"Oh, Buffy dear. How you've grown up. I bet your here to see William. He's up in his room you can go ahead up. And tell him that dinner will be ready by six." Jenny said before she went back into the kitchen.

Buffy went up the stairs. She could hear Spike's music blasting. It was the Sex Pistols, of course. Buffy knocked on the door loud enough so he could hear it.

"Come on in," Spike yelled. Buffy turned the doorknob and opened the door. Spike was sitting at his desk reading a book. He had on his glasses, that Buffy always thought he looked adorable in. Spike looked up when he heard the door close. He wasn't expecting to see Buffy standing there. He got up and went over to his CD player and turned it off. Then turned back to Buffy.

"Um...I didn't expect to see you here." Spike said 'could I be anymore lame?' He asked himself.

"Yea, well you left pretty quick after lunch. So I thought I'd come check on you," Buffy said staring at everything but him.

"About that, luv, I'm really sorry. It's just I was so use to kissing you when I'd be going to a different class afte--"

"It's O.K., Spike, I liked it." Buffy interrupted him. She looked down at her feet shyly. And Spike got a goofy grin on his face and he moved closer to Buffy. Buffy looked up and saw Spike walking towards her like a predator. When he got about a foot away from Buffy she jumped into his arms and started kissing him. Spike put his arms around her and started kissing her back with just as much force.

When they broke apart for air Buffy spoke "Oh....God.... I've missed you so much. Never leave me again." Spike put his forehead to hers and breathed," Never, baby, I love you so much."

Buffy smiled and said, "I love you too."

Buffy and Spike started Kissing again and Spike walked backwards until the back of his knees hit his bed. He sat down then turned and laid Buffy down. He lifted her shirt over her head then unclasped her bra. Spike then bent down and took her left nipple into his mouth. As soon as he latched on Buffy's cell phone started ringing. Spike let go of her nipple and sat up. Buffy reached into her pocket and pulled her phone out. She looked at the caller id and her smile turned into a frown.

It was Angel.

Buffy looked up at Spike and saw his hopeful face. She looked back down at her phone. Then she turned it off and sat it on the night stand. Spike looked at her in shock. Buffy just shrugged and said," I rather be talking to you."

Spike smiled at her then frowned, "Um ... well you should get dressed cause this isn't really talking. We shouldn't be doing this yet anyway. We should take our time."

Buffy frowned and her lower lip jutted out, "You don't want me," she said on the verge of tears.

Spike took her hand and put it on his erection, "Baby, how could I not want you it's just your still dating Angel and that was probably him on the phone, right?" Buffy looked down guilty, but Spike turned her head so he could look into her eyes and continued. "I don't want you to have to feel guilty about this. About us. OK. I love you, but we can't be together when your with another man. Can I ask you some questions about you and Angel? I know it's none of my business but I just have to know. OK?"

Buffy just nodded.

"Do you love him?" Spike asked

Buffy looked up in surprise, "No, of course not. I mean we shared some kisses but that's as far as it went. I guess I was waiting for you to come back."
Spike sighed in relief, "Well that's good to know." Then he kissed her again with just as much passion as before. Spike started to kiss down her neck to the valley between her breast. Then he abruptly pulled away from her.

Spike got off the bed and stated pacing his room. Then he turned to Buffy and said, "Leave, because if you don't leave now I won't be able to stop. I know we both don't want to stop but we have too."

"Yea...um, could you hand me my bra and shirt over there." Buffy asked shyly.

"Here you go, luv," Spike said handing her her bra.

Buffy put them on then turned to spike and said, "I'll see you tomorrow." And with that she turned and walked out of the room.